Moving to San Diego Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This put a smile on my face and made my cock throb, but before I could say anything Megan handed Nicole a small white plastic bottle.

"What is that?" Nicole asked.

"Lubrication," Megan replied. "When Jason starts to shove his monster cock up into your tight little pussy, it'll have to be super slippery."

I couldn't wait anymore so I said, "Come on, Nicole. I have become obsessed with pushing my cock into your tight little body. I can't wait to stretch your tight little cunt with my big cock. I need to feel your hot pleasure hole stretched tightly around my hard cock. I want to see my cock bulging in your taut stomach."

My cock seemed even harder and Nicole seemed both excited and scared. "I want your cock in me, but I'm scared it'll hurt me." She looked at Megan and said, "I am only 5 feet tall and Jason monster is so big. I fear it's going to hurt a lot."

"I understand you, Nicole. But Jason has promised to take it really slow and let you be on top, so you can control the action." Megan said trying to calm her girlfriend down.

It seemed to work as Nicole worked her slick hands up and down my lubricated hard-on as she stared into my eyes. I felt her scoot her hips a little farther forward touching her pubic bone against the stem of my hard cock. With her right hand, she pulled my slippery rock hard cock back against her taut belly. I could feel a shiver go through Nicole's body as she looked down at her stomach in disbelief to see that the huge mushroom head of my cock was inches above her navel.

She moan, "Oh my God, it'll kill me."

Like Nicole both Megan and I stared in awe of the display in front of us. For a minute or two all we could do was stare at my thick hard cock pinned against Nicole's tight stomach. Realizing how deep I could embed my cock into Nicole heightened my excitement.

"Come on Nicole. Honey, make your move," I groaned out loud.

Nicole scrunched her hips forward again and her wet pussy lips split around my thick shaft at the base of my cock.

I could see a look of lust in her eyes but apparently a voice in the back of her head tried to reason with her. "What about protection?" She asked and continued, "I'm not on the pill and Gary always uses a condom."

I saw this as another opportunity and lied to her, "I can't put on a condom Nicole. It will make it so much hard to push into your sweet pussy, because it can't be lubricated enough. So I'll just pull out in the end. Now let's get this show on the road."

Megan obviously couldn't wait any longer, so she took hold of my slippery hard-on and rubbed my huge mushroom head along Nicole's swollen wet cleft.

Nicole sat still above my and I decided to take action, so slowly I began to push my huge cock into this petite woman.

Nicole almost panicked and pleaded with me, "Please Jason, I think you're too big. You'll definitely hurt me."

"It's alright, Nicole," Megan said, trying to assuage her girlfriends fears. "It'll only hurt a little bit at first."

With that, I gripped Nicole waist with both hands and pulled her down against my massive cock and pressed the large mushroom head against her wet opening. For several moments, I tried in vain to penetrate her; gripping her waist tightly and gently rocking my pelvis in order to gain initial entry, but to no avail. "Fuck, she's tight." I thought to myself and then deciding on a hard thrust at this tight hole, which were denying me access. I knew it was going to be a very tight fit, and a struggle to get my hard-on into such a tight cunt.

I pulled Nicole down while I trusted up with my spear and at last the lubrication and Nicole's vaginal fluids forced her vaginal lips apart and slowly the head shoved its way inside her tight pussy.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nooooooooooooo, please stooooooooooooooooooooooop," Nicole screamed as my shaft forced its way into her body.

I didn't give a fuck and just kept on pulling this petite girl down on my pole and after some time I had about 4 inches of hard thick cock crammed up her tight pussy.

Nicole was crying and shaking and trying to pull away from my massive pole, while screaming in pain, "Oh my god! Noooooo. Please ... It's too big. Please pull it out."

I paused, but kept holding her waist to protect the advance I already had gained.

"Just relax, Nicole, okay? I know it hurt at first, but just try to relax. It'll soon feel better," Megan said soothingly.

Nicole was breathing hard, and had a scared look in her eyes but tried to relax.

Then I pushed my cock an inch further into her tight pussy and she once again cried out from the pain. The incredible tightness of Nicole's velvet tunnel was like drug for me. I wanted to thrust deep into her pussy and blow an enormous load up her fertile womb, but I knew I had to take my time. So I stopped my entering of her pleasure hole and just let her get accustomed to my size.

"Take it easy, sweetie. Try do relax and then you'll adjust to Jason's girth," Megan comforted her best friend.

Nicole's facial expression clearly showed her mixed emotion and through gritted teeth she took another sharp intake of breath. All the time Megan kept on stimulating Nicole's swollen clit and after some time I could feel her relax her vaginal muscles just a little bit.

I began to move my meat-pole half an inch up and down stretching Nicole's entrance but didn't slide deeper into her. After some time I could see, that Nicole's pained expression slowly began to subside and give way to pleasure. When I thought she was ready for more, I began to slide just another inch or so inside her tight cunt.

"Oh my god, Jason, please stop," Nicole pleaded and once again I complied for a bit, and let her get used to my size. Slowly, inch by inch, I slipped my huge cock into her, until I had just about half of it in. Her lovely canal then tensed so much that it was like a vice, and my cock was stuck and Nicole's entire body was trembling.

"Aaaaaaaarrggggggggggg,... oh my god... oooooohhhhh," Nicole moaned in pain, but I could also detect a hint of pleasure. It spurred me on and I increased the rhythm of my strokes as I moved in and out, going deeper and deeper until I hit her cervix. Nicole was shaking and trembling with the effort of taking me, but as I kept on fucking her slowly and Megan continued rubbing her clit.

After some time I began to move faster and faster and I watched my cock , burying itself deep inside on each thrust. Nicole had the tightest pussy I had ever felt. The pressure on my cock was almost unbearable. I began to slam into her harder and faster, while Megan was rubbing Nicole's pussy rapidly with her fingers and sucking her swollen clit into her mouth.

I noticed Nicole's breathing became faster and faster and then she let out a huge scream as she came, "Oooooooooooooooooohhhh, god, I'mmmmmmmmmmmmm cumming."

Nicole began to buck against me and her fingernails dug into my chest almost leaving a bloody trail. She screamed out loud as her whole petite body shook with orgasm.

"Oooooohhhhh god....fuck me Jason, fuck my tight little pussy." Nicole kept screaming.

Holding her waist I pulled her petite body up and down my huge pole as I kept slamming my mushroom head into her cervix again and again driving her climax to near impossible heights. Nicole was bucking and thrusting against me, and I just kept plowing into her tight pussy. Nicole kept on cumming as I bounced her up and down my cock. I could see, my thick shaft was stretching her beyond belief. As she rose and fell on my hard-on, she was screaming obscenities about my cock and how I was the best ever and how I was so much better then Gary.

I was now plowing up into her pussy with powerful strokes and her petite body kept on bouncing around on my big pole. We were both hot, sweaty, and panting. Nicole's juices were pouring out of her tight pussy and I felt her pussy grabbing my cock in a series of spasms, as she experienced a string of climaxes. She now kept on cumming and cumming as I thrust again and again into her boiling cunt.

"Tell me who owns this pussy baby." I challenged Nicole.

"Oh god, it's your pussy, it's your pussy." Nicole screamed. "It's yours anytime."

I held onto her waist while I furiously shoved my cock in and out of Nicole faster and faster. And could sense I was close to shooting my load and I started to pound her really hard. At last I couldn't hold back anymore and with a tingling from my feet to my head I could feel my cock swelling and a second later I exploded and shot a powerful blast of cum deep into her, as I kept pressing my huge head hard against her cervix. Jet after jet of my cum spewed into Nicole's fluttering womb coating the walls of her cunt with sticky white jizz. It seemed as if my balls had endless supplies of cum as it poured from my cock and spilled into Nicole's cunt. After what seemed like an eternity, I stopped thrusting and pouring sperm into her overworked cunt. My cock was still buried inside her twitching cunt, and I was breathing hard and dripping with sweat. I let go of Nicole and she collapsed on top of me with my cock still embeded in her tight pussy.

Megan dragged Nicole's limp body of mine and we laid side by side. Nicole's eyes were open but glazed over as she stared at me as if in shock.

Megan grinned at me and then she took my shaft into her mouth beginning to clean it from our combined juices. It didn't take long for me to become hard again.

The excitement of having fucked a girlfriend of one of my teammates fueled another hard-on. But even if I had fucked Nicole really hard in the end I just needed to show her, how dominating a man I could be. So I pulled my cock away from Megan's mouth and quickly placed her in a position with her on her back and me on my knees between her legs. I took hold of Megan's legs and pushed them back towards her head and spread them. Before she could say anything I forced my hard throbbing dick into her sopping wet pussy.

"Fuck baby!" Megan moaned loudly as I filled her up.

"Take it all, bitch," I groaned as my long hard pole slid deep into her. Her vagina enveloped my cock and I kept it in her for several seconds, and then I pulled out slowly. Then I began to pick up the rhythm and I fucked my hot girlfriend faster and faster, while her legs hovered up above her. I held her ankles as I pumped deep into her wet pussy. Megan moaned and squealed as I penetrated her womb and hit her cervix. The sound of my cock thrusting into her filled the room with slurping sounds. Her tits were now wobbling on her chest, while she moaned with uncontrollable lust.

I looked down at Nicole and noticed, how her eyes were looking down in awe at my cock as I was pumping her girlfriend's pussy really hard. Nicole had began to caress herself beside us, and now she also was moaning and appeared to be enjoying herself. I couldn't believe my luck being in bed with these to hotties.

Suddenly I stopped thrusting and let go of Megan's ankles as I groaned, "Get up on your knees, my dear little whore. I want to do you doggy-style."

Megan got up real fast and wiped the beads of sweat off her forehead. I watched my girlfriend's tight tanned ass cheeks jiggle as she climbed onto her knees. I watched her sexy body, and grinned knowing that Megan clearly showed Nicole, that she accepted my complete control.

"Come on, stud. Take me from behind," Megan moaned, getting on all fours, sticking her ass out towards me.

I swiftly moved over and grabbed on to her hips. But before I put my cock into her sopping wet pussy I smacked Megan ass hard, causing both her and Nicole to gasp.

"Please baby, feed me your huge cock," Megan whined.

I then grabbed her hips and plunged my cock into her slippery pussy. I started to hump Megan with a very fast pace as I knew she loved it rough.

"Aaaaaaaaaarrggggggg....," Megan moaned as I began to jack-hammering into her cunt hitting her cervix every time. I was pulling her hips back with each thrust, and my huge balls were slapping her cunt lips.

"Come on babe, take my cock," I groaned as he pumped away. "Show Nicole, what she'll be doing in a couple of days."

Megan was now rocking her hips back into me, without the help of my hands as she was getting close to an orgasm.

"Get up and kiss me, Nicole," I ordered while continuing jack-hammering into my girlfriend.

Nicole obeyed right away and soon our tongues began an intimate duel, while I continuing to pound Megan's pussy real hard from behind. After some minutes I broke the kiss with Nicole and notice Megan's tits were shaking back and forth as she pushed her hips back to meet my thrusts.

"Get down and lick Megan's pussy," I ordered Nicole and soon I was banging my girlfriend, while her best friend were licking her pussy.

"Fuck, I love your big cock, Tiger. Fuck me harder!" Megan screamed, now completely overwhelmed by lust.

"That's right, tell me you love it," I said while I reached down and took hold of her wobbling big tits.

"Looooooooooooooooooooooooove it," Megan just screamed as she reached her climax. Her body shook as if she was having a seizure and she bellowed so loud that Nicole looked afraid at me. I continued to pound her pussy with my steelhard cock as her juices exploded around it and her hips were rocking wildly.

I could feel I was close to coming and I roared, "Take my seed baby, let me knock you up."

Then I began to shoot my load into her tight pussy and we both continued to fuck like animals as we came together. I was grunting as my cock kept firing gobs of cum into her womb. Megan's cunt muscles clamped around my cock as she screamed out loud.

After some time her pussy stopped convulsing around my cock just as I was done shooting another huge load into her. Megan collapsed on her stomach and I released her tits and got up.

"Fuck, that was amazing," I said out of breath and continued while walking nude out of the room, "I'll get something to drink."

---

Megan and Nicole both lay motionless on the bed for several minutes as they caught their breath. As I arrived back to the room I overheard Nicole saying, "Wow, I can't believe Jason fucked you so hard."

"Just wait, Nicole. Before long he'll be doing the same to you." Megan replied still out of breath.

"I'm so sore right now. But I still can't wait for my next time with Jason. Tomorrow I'm going to break up with Gary, and I hope you'll keep on sharing your boyfriend with me."

"Of course I'll keep on sharing. But we'll talk about it later." Megan laughed.

'"Good, but I think I'll have to get on the pill, because Jason filled my pussy with so much cum." Nicole grinned back.

"Don't count on it. Jason wants you to be fertile as he fucks you. So you'll just have to take the chance of getting pregnant like I do," Megan lied outright to her friend.

"What, but...." Nicole started to say but Megan stopped her saying, "That's his demand for letting us share him."

Nicole became silent for some time before she said, "Wow, it'll get some time getting used to the chance of getting knocked up."

"Thrust me, in a matter of days you'll do anything to please Jason," Megan laughed.

I silently congratulated myself for having seduced another willingly female for my harem.

---

Over the next couple of weeks my life became even better. Nicole broke up with Gary, but didn't display her emotion towards me in public. She was also introduced to Lisa and Shannon and clearly accepted her role as my willing fuck-toy. She became as willingly as my orders sluts and I even got to take her in the ass -- a fucking tight fit.

Lisa gave birth to my daughter and I succeeded in impregnate both Nicole and Megan. As I graduated high school I reflected over my first year in San Diego. I had arrived feeling unsure of my position, but after a year I had develop into a real alpha male. No more Mr. Nice Guy. Now I felt like King of California, and ruled my realm with my huge cock and ingenious nature keeping my father and father-in-law in the complete dark about their cuckolding, while fucking my four sluts all the time. I was really happy about how things had turned out, and I thought I had a promising future in front of me...

The End

12