All Comments on 'Moving with Mom'

by jd7371

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a waste of time and ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short and contrived, stick to gay porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What crap

Mykinkyfam83Mykinkyfam83over 1 year ago

More too the story please

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

Sexy. And very hot.

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

Completely unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank her and provide her with some pleasure in return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Considering the insanity of some of the stories here, you somehow managed to come up with the most ridiculous, most patently idiotic plot in all of Literotica history. Not only that, you managed to make it without any redeeming value, erotic interest, or even curiosity how it might be improved with a good editor. You have beaten the odds and defied the skeptics. Grats on being at the very bottom of a very deep barrel.

Roy_L_FlushRoy_L_Flushover 1 year ago

LMFAO!

You should be a comedy writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is that it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what a waste of time to read and probably more of a waste of time to write.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

That was a train wreck and went way beyond what suspension of disbelief could ever ignore.

A grandfather clock ( even really big ones only weigh a couple hundred pounds) falls into an armoire that weight 1,000 pounds, and knocks it over onto 2 people who have to crawl out from under it. The clock would need to be THROWN against the armoire by more than a few humans to generate enough force to knock it over, and it would have crushed both humans.

That's just the unbelievability of that part of the story. None of the rest of it is any more believable. The mom couldn't just turn her head away and the cock wouldn't have come out of her mouth. The man was strong enough to move a 1000 piece of furniture away enough to move in and out of the mouth around his cock? He's superman, right?

This was typed out (it wasn't written; that implies certain qualities that this does not possess) by a person with either zero understanding of both physics and sex.

It was horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some people can be so negative . . .

Most likely an early effort from, potentially, an up and coming porn writer.

Shake off the derogatory comments, take a few moments to assess what they are looking for in porn articles then, give it another try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

comments are brutal but correct. I can suspend some reality for spicy story but at least make some effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok, I'll pile on, the story is shit, remotely possible and not interesting, find a day job!

starbanestarbaneover 1 year ago

Would love to see a continuation

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Something close to that really happened to me. A neighbor about my moms age asked me to help her move some of the heavier things in. When I moved in the first piece she had locked the door behind, she goes strip not knowing I’m into men. But I did as she said and ate her out for what seemed to be hours. But like I said I’m into men and I couldn’t get hard to fuck her.

BTW her body was alright I guess if your into that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous