All Comments on 'Mowing The Lawn'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
that is how you can enjoy mowing a lawn

I hope when mom comes home he can mow her lawn as well

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
MOWING TWO LAWNS

Nothing could stop the need to mow the lawn on the next door cutie as the hard bone of the youth cutting the grass for his mother. The story seemed to flow from one line to the next in sweet surrender by the pretty neighbor girl. Nice and new way to describe getting a virgin and making her first time wonderful for both of them. Write a follow-up to this delightful written story. Gave you a five and this I don't do often. To give each story a five soon takes away from a good author. I revert back to rate one of the stories as I did when preparing an APR in the military. If you rate everyone outstanding, then you have no way of ranking a very wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I should've tried this with my cousin when we were younger & in better shape. Sheenjoyed laying out with a top untied but I never go to see anything. She enjoyed brushing my hair but never let me brush her hair. She was an older sister figure & I was.the brother she never had. We could've, should've, would've had lots of fun together if only we had gave in to our desires way back then once upon a time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous