Mr. Basketball Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," I smiled. "Let's add a third cord."

I showed her the last cord I wanted her to play. I again had to set her fingers where they needed to be before I let her strum. She played that cord before switching back to the first one then the second one. It took her some time but she managed to put three cords together. It wasn't perfect but it was a good start.

She tried to play them faster but she found herself fumbling instead. She set it down in frustration as I picked mine back up and played the same three I had just taught her.

"Show off," she giggled.

"It takes time, you will get it."

She just sighed and picked it up again to try. I helped her again by playing along with her. We played for a few minutes before she stopped and looked over at me.

"I don't think I'm going to get it."

"You're doing fine," I offered. "It takes time."

"Can you play me something?" she asked.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, something I would like."

"She was sittin' all alone over on the tailgate, tan legs swinging by a Michigan plate," I started.

She smiled as I played along until it ended. Then she clapped a little as I looked at her to see if she wanted to play something else. I smiled when she picked up the guitar and played two of the three cords I had taught her.

"Good job, you just have to get that last one down."

"Thanks," she smiled.

I took mine and started playing a few cords.

"I hope I didn't over step my boundaries last night by kissing you," she said shyly.

"You didn't do anything wrong," I said. "It just caught me off guard."

"I just don't want to mess anything up," she said softly as she looked at her fingers again. She placed them on the cords and tried again.

I looked at her trying to play and once again saw how beautiful she was. I let my heart guide me as I leaned closer to her. She looked to see what I was doing. I closed the distance between her mouth and mine until I was just an inch away from hers. She leaned in the remaining space and we kissed again. It was just a soft kiss like last night with a little tongue before I separated from her.

"You didn't do anything wrong ok. I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing."

She set the guitar on the floor before looking back at me.

"Does this help?" she asked.

She leaned in again and found me with another kiss. Her hand pulled my face into her as she opened and let her tongue find mine. I tasted her kiss as our tongues rolled over one another. My hand found her arm and slid along it until I reached her shoulder. I turned it up and found the base of her neck to hold her as she held me. My other hand rested on her thigh as we continued to kiss hard.

My hand left her neck and started down to her throat. Cautiously I went further down over her collar bone until it rested right on her left breast. She panted a little as I gave it a gentle touch. She tilted her head a little and pushed her chest into my palm silently letting me know it was ok to touch her here. I gave it a soft squeeze feeling the weight of it. The thin padding of her bra did little to hide the hardness of her nipple. It pressed against my palm as I cupped it.

Her legs parted as she started to slide from her chair. I felt her weight start to settle in my lap as she forced me to lean back against my chair. She was resting in my lap as we continued kissing. I couldn't hide the fact that I was turned on as she pressed her weight in my lap right over my cock. It didn't seem to bother her as she only pulled me harder into her kiss. I felt her start to slide gently over it before she stopped to look at me.

"Is this ok?" she questioned.

"I wouldn't be kissing you if it wasn't," I breathed.

She smiled confidently as she leaned in and kissed me again. Her light brown eyes closed as her lips found mine. I closed mine too and let myself open up to her. My hand moved from her lap up her stomach. I lightly touched her ribs as I found her breast again. I lightly squeezed it as she shifted around on my lap. Her hands found my chest as she ran her nails down my body. Her hips started their light moving over my shaft again as she reached the bottom of my shirt.

She slipped her hand tentatively under my shirt and scratched my stomach. I moved a little as she tickled my inadvertently. She withdrew quickly and let her hand rest on my leg between hers.

"I'm ticklish," I whispered between kisses.

She giggled a little as she returned her hand to where it was and started up my chest again avoiding my tummy so she wouldn't tickle me. Her palm flattened over my peck with my nipple right in the center of her hand. She cupped me lightly before using her nail to scratch my nipple. I moaned just slightly into her kiss and increased the pressure I had on her breast. Her other hand followed the first one under my shirt as she felt my body more.

I dropped my hands from her chest and gripped her hips. I gave her butt a gentle squeeze as she shifted up more and kissed me harder. I focused on her mouth as my tongue wrestled with hers. She was a tender kisser with a lot of heat behind it. Her soft breath panted against my mouth as we got more into it.

My hands shifted from her ass and moved up under her shirt. I felt her warm skin against my hands as I just made it under her shirt and above her waist. She shifted suddenly and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and started lifting it. I moved forward enough so she could get it up my body and over my head. She found me again as her hands now moved freely over my bare chest.

It was my turn to move my hands over her body. I kept them on her sides and shifted them up until I felt her bra. I debated on what I should do next before deciding to cup her tits. Her nipples pressed into my palms as she moaned into my mouth.

She stopped kissing me for a second to lose her shirt. It landed on the floor next to mine before she smiled down at me. Her lips were swollen with excitement as I looked at her. I parted her hair away from her neck as she leaned in. I gave her a gentle kiss right next to her throat. Her head tilted as she breathed next to my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

Her arms reached back as she unclipped her bra and let it hang there as I kissed her neck. Her hands found the back of my head as she pulled me harder into her neck and sighed. I turned to her lips again and found them as we kissed again. She kissed me hard again as she moved her hips and slid along me.

Her fingers tangled around mine as I held her hand. She pulled it from her hip and brought it up to her breast telling me she wanted me to touch her there. I hesitated a little as she placed me under her loose bra and let my hand rest there. Her nipple pressed into my palm for the first time skin to skin. I held my grip but didn't move my hand. I was torn as she pressed her body into my hand letting me know she wanted my touch and it was ok for me to touch her.

I gave in and squeezed her gently. It wasn't like I didn't want to. She was perfect in this moment. She knew exactly what she wanted. I felt her shoulders shrug letting her bra fall from them before she pulled her arms free and let it fall to the floor. My fingers curled around the perfect mound of flesh as I cupped it a little harder this time. She only panted in my mouth and curled her fingers through my hair.

I parted from her lips and moved to her neck again. I kissed her wetly as she panted in my ear again and pressed her neck to my mouth. I worked my way down to her throat again before stopping and pulling away again.

I took in her bare chest for the first time. Her tits hung perfectly there as I looked at them before finding her face. Her nipples stuck off her chest like little pencil erasers surrounded by her small areolas. She leaned back a little and pushed them up towards my mouth. I hesitated again as I looked at her waiting for me. She was giving me her body, wanting me to do anything to her.

"It's ok," she whispered. "I want this."

I leaned in as her hands tangled in my hair and pulled me into her chest. I stuck my tongue out and touched her nipple. She sighed as I circled it before pulling it between my lips to suck on it. The rubbery flesh swelled more in my mouth as she moaned softly again. I cupped her other breast in my hand as she arched her back and let me chew on her.

She let out a sensual moan as I changed sides and took her left nipple into my mouth. Her fingers curled my hair as she pulled me harder into her breast. Her thumbs teased my ears and sent another shiver down my spine as I chewed softly on her. My hands ran down her stomach again and rested at her navel. Her hips shifted again and pressed the button of her pants into my fingers. I found my fingers slowly opening the button and sliding the zipper down.

I left her nipple and kissed my way back up her collar bone again to her throat. My hand rested flat against her tummy as I pressed inside her pants. The back side of my fingers gently touched the soft lace of her panties as she turned her head to the side and let my mouth climb up her neck to her jaw. I gently sucked on her skin careful not to leave marks as my hand left her pants.

I planted them back on her hips again and dipped them under the loose fabric. I circled around to her back and dipped lower to find the tiny fabric of her thong at her butt. I cupped as deep as I could on her butt and delighted in the soft and warm skin of her ass.

Her hands left my head and traveled down my chest to my waist. From there she found the outline of my excited member as her fingers traced it. She traced it from the base to the tip, teasing the head with her nail. The sensation made me moan as I caught her mouth again with mine and kissed her. She panted hard into my mouth as I took one of my hands away from her butt and let it find her breast again. My other one dipped deeper into her pants as I traced the thin ribbon of fabric splitting her cheeks.

I could just feel the little cotton pad sewn into her panties as I reached my max. They were soaking wet as I touched them and let her shift around. She was trying to find more room so I could feel her skin to skin. I knew there wasn't anything I could do short of telling her to take them off if she wanted my touch. I pulled back and squeezed her ass again.

I let my hand fall away from her breast and land between her legs from the front. I felt her hand still teasing my cock as I pressed it between her legs and touched her from the front. The seam of her jeans pressed against her cunny as my fingers teased her. She moaned as she broke the kiss and looked down at me.

"You better answer that," she spoke.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Your phone," she sighed. "That's the third time I've heard it ring."

"Really?" I asked still stunned. I didn't even hear it ring once.

"Haven't you heard it?" she laughed a little.

"Been kind of occupied," I smiled.

It was then I heard it ringing again.

"There it is again," she sighed.

She stood letting my climb to my feet. I quickly went into the kitchen and picked it off the counter to answer it.

"Hey dad," I said.

"Is Taylor over there?" he questioned.

"Yeah," I answered. "Was she not allowed over or something?"

"No, its fine. I just didn't know where she took off to. I don't want her getting into anymore mischief."

"No, she's over here. We were learning to play the guitar."

"Don't stay up too late," he warned. "You have an early flight tomorrow."

"I was just about to hit the hay," I lied. "I will bring her home."

"Alright," he laughed. "I will see you in the morning."

I set the phone down and went to tell Taylor. She was dressed and sitting on the loveseat waiting for me.

"Come on," I sighed. "I have to take you home."

"I can walk," she said.

"It's twenty degrees outside," I laughed. "I will drive you home. Come on."

We headed into the garage and both got into the car. I backed out and headed down the street to her house. I pulled into the drive and waited for her to get out.

"About tonight," she started as if she needed to explain herself.

"There's nothing to explain," I offered. "I'm perfectly happy with what happened."

"I just don't want to push things too far," she said quickly.

"Stop worrying Taylor," I sighed. "If I didn't want this I wouldn't have kissed you. I started this tonight remember? This is the first time in a few months that I haven't felt sadness or sorrow. You were perfect tonight."

"Thanks," she smiled.

"Be confident in yourself. I like you just the way you are."

She smiled again as she understood what I was referring to. I wanted her to be her and not try to be like Teagan. There would never be another one like her and I was happy with just how she was. The porch light flipped on as the front door opened and Tammy looked out to see who was here.

"See you in a couple of days?" Taylor questioned.

"You better have your running shoes on, I haven't forgotten your little stunt from the other night," I smiled.

"Oh boy," she sighed as she opened the door and exited quickly.