Mr. Basketball Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood there still kissing as my hands traced her skin all the way up to her neck. I pulled her into my kiss again before dropping them to her hips once more. I started guiding her backwards towards the bed. She went willingly and broke my kiss to climb in herself. I followed her in and rested next to her as she lay there flat on the bed.

I started at her neck now and left little wet kisses on the tender skin. She started to relax and open her legs more. She lifted one to give me permission to slide in between. I took my time moving between them as I kissed her throat. Her moans tickled my lips as I rested between her legs now and wetly kissed her throat still.

She grew more relaxed as I started to move down her body. I kissed a trail down her collar bone towards her breasts. I caught her nipple in my mouth and lightly sucked on it as her hands tangled into my hair. I teased it for a minute and let it swell to its full desire before I switched to the other one. Her puss softly turned against my knee and leaked her desire against it as I continued to chew on her nipple.

I left her chest and kissed a trail down her tummy towards her waist line. I spent a minute kissing her tummy making her giggle and growl a little before I caught the button of her skirt. I opened it slowly and looked back up at her as I opened it fully. She smiled down at me not saying anything but silently telling me it was ok to go further.

I continued down her body until I was sitting between her legs. I looked up at her as I hooked my fingers under the edges at her hips and started to pull it down. She had a smoldering and passionate look of desire as I began to slide it over her hips. She arched up and let me take it. Her panties went with it as I pulled it free and slid it down her legs. She lifted them high in the air and let my toss them to the floor.

She pressed her feet back against the bed as her knees were bent. It left her cunny covered as I sat there looked up at her. It was the first time since we had gotten in here that she looked unsure.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," I whispered.

"I'm just nervous," she said faintly.

"Don't be," I smiled. "I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

I leaned forward and kissed her knee. She smiled again as she opened her legs lightly and let me get a small look at her cunny. I moved down a little further and kissed her thigh moving towards her center as she opened her legs more for me. She finally let them fall open and rested them on the bed.

Her cunny glistened pink and moist in the dim light as I took it in for the first time. It was shaved completely smooth with puffy outer lips hiding everything on the inside. Just her excited clit poked out the top as a white pearl of excitement leaked from her center.

"You're beautiful," I whispered as I leaned closer and took in her desire.

"Thank you," she whispered back.

I stuck my tongue in the wetness that leaked from her and tasted her. She moaned lightly as I let my tongue press into her. I licked up from her opening to her clit as she growled again and placed her hands on my head. I kissed her clit before pressing it with my tongue. I circled it a few times as she moaned her approval.

I started long licks from her center all the way up to her clit. She tasted perfect and I let her know. She only panted as I continued to stimulate her. Her wetness leaked heavily as I lapped at her. Her hands left my head to cup her tits as I focused more on her clit. I circled it with my tongue as I pushed her hood off and fully exposed it. I took it into my mouth and let my lips roll it around. She clawed the bed balling the sheets in her fists as I softly chewed on her clit. The rubbery flesh was hard and excited as she moaned loudly.

I let it free and began licking her from her opening to her clit again. Little whimpers escaped her mouth as she said how good it felt. I slipped a finger into her as I took her clit into my mouth again and chewed on it. Her hips bucked into my mouth as she grew closer. I pulled her lips away and really chewed her. She cried her warning as she flooded my finger with her climax.

I changed to just gentle licks on her clit as she panted. I smiled up at her as her chest heaved from the powerful orgasm she just had. I left her for just a moment to slide my pants free. I returned to her cunny and gave it soft kisses as I worked my way back up her body. I paused at each breast and gave her nipples some more attention.

I reached her mouth as my cock touched her entrance. I paused as I kissed her lips. It had been so long that I had almost forgotten about being safe.

"Do I need to get something?" I asked softly.

"Not unless you want to," she breathed. "I'm safe."

I found her mouth again as I let my cock find her opening and slip inside. I let the first inch or so enter her before I stopped and let her cunny squeeze me. The next question popped into my head. Had she ever done this before?

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Never been better," she whispered.

I let another couple of inches slide inside as I kissed her again. Her tightness squeezed me and sent jolts of pleasure through my core. I continued until I slipped all the way into her. She only panted and moaned into my mouth. I stopped to look at her. She smiled and had this look of desire on her face as I let myself start to slide out of her wetness.

We started a slow rise and fall as we became one. I let my senses take over as I kissed her again. Her cunny placed the perfect pressure on my cock. Her wetness leaked from her with each plunge into her depths. Her legs pressed against my thighs as she let her arms travel up and down my back raking my skin with her nails.

I was slow and unhurried as I pressed into her before returning until just my tip was left inside of her. She pulled me to her letting my body rest tightly against her. Her arms and legs wrapped around my body as I looked at her eyes. They said everything I need to hear as I felt myself growing closer to letting go. She knew it was coming and only held me tighter as her cunny squeezed me. It rippled over my cock as I pushed deep into her and started to release. She tensed as I filled her and moaned softly as my mouth found hers again.

I continued gently after I was spent. Her body was perfect and it still felt wonderful to press into her deeply. Slowly she untangled herself from me as I lifted my body from her but remained inside.

"Wow," she sighed. "That was perfect."

"You were perfect," I said.

She smiled and gently kissed me again. I pulled from her and lay next to her as she rolled into my body and rest her head next to mine. We spent a while just lying there and holding each other.

"I always wondered what it was supposed to feel like," she whispered.

I glanced over at her and questioned her statement.

"High school boys don't have what it takes," she said.

"You had me worried there for a second," I sighed in relief.

"I'm not as innocent as you think."

"That makes two of us," I laughed lightly.

She giggled and rested her head on me again. I glanced down at her body noticing how perfect she really was. I felt content at this moment. There was no guilt and no regrets. There was just the thought of a new beginning with somebody I already knew so well. Sure I missed my old life and what I had but in that moment I knew I wasn't ever going to get it back and she was the gateway so something new.

She sighed and moved her hand on my chest again as we continued not speaking. It was like she knew I was giving her my heart and that she had to put the pieces back together. She didn't seem scared at all that she had to do it either.