All Comments on 'Mr. Basketball Ch. 12'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 9 years ago
I know it when

I see it , and yes this is IT. Great writing, There is another reason also....When I scan fast forward (downward?) pass the sex looking for the story. This has been a great run, will it be possible to keep running with it. So far the Eagle approves and gives it his customary ...Two Talons up

" "

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent series

Thanks for sharing your talent with this well written series. It is going strong and you nailed the romance and sport aspects. Well done and please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The math,

years '05 - '08 for the basket ball, that puts hims at around 21 or 22 in 2008. Add 6 for 2014 and you get 27 - 28 years old. He told the recruiter he was over 30. In one of the last chapters he said he had known Taylor for four years.

?What year is the story in? ?What year did he start coaching? ?What year did Teagan die?

Sorry to nit pik, great series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really?

Wtf how can you end the story like that! I wish you would end chapters better but I loved the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not gonna happen

Story is fine. As I and other's have pointed out, needs some editing. Nothing major, just annoying little things.

However, he's now 30. Taylor is, what, 17? 18? Ok, not an issue, but he's her coach! That, the school absolutely would not allow, even if her family doesn't mind.

And the Duke coach absolutely will know who her coach is and probably will talk to him. So the Duke coach asking if they're a couple - he would want to keep that secret from the public or he won't be allowed to coach in the state, but it's also none of the Duke coach's business and might be illegal for her to ask. So, two wrongs don't make a right - She shouldn't have asked, he shouldn't have told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES