Mr. Basketball Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been a walking heartache, I've made a mess of things, the person that I've been lately ain't who I want to be..."

She continued to sit there and smile as I played the song for her.

"I know you like this one baby," I smiled as I strum and worked on a cord I thought was out of tune.

"I've liked everything you have played so far," she smiled back.

"You know I'd fall apart without you, I don't know how you do what you do..."

I played through as she smiled still. I finally strummed a tune but didn't sing now. I was thinking and taking a little break.

"I see you remember how to play," she offered.

"Luckily," I smiled.

"I miss you playing for me," she said softly. "I remember how special it made me feel."

"Special?" I thought. "I know the perfect song. Here's one just for you then. I don't know if you remember this one or not."

"What did you have in mind?" she asked eagerly.

"Our love is unconditional, we knew it from the start. I see it in your eyes, you can feel it in my heart..."

I had trouble focusing on the cords as I looked over at her starting to tear up. She knew the song. How could she forget it? I put the emphasis on the final verse to the song. I finished and set the guitar down before motioning her to come to me. She stood quickly and started towards me.

I stopped her just as she reached me. She stood between my legs as I looked up at her. She smiled down at me wondering what I had in mind. My hand started on her legs and slowly moved up until I slipped under the short hem of her night shirt. My fingers felt the supple flesh of her butt as squeezed it gently.

She reached down and pulled the shirt up over her head revealing her body to me. It felt like it had been forever since the last time I had seen it in the flesh this close to me. I pulled her closer to me as my lips kissed her pelvis and my number five tattooed there. I left a trail of kisses from there all the way up to her navel. Her hands curled through my hair as I kissed her body and felt her warm skin against my lips.

I kissed a trail down to her pelvis above her mound. The smooth skin met my lips as she tipped her hips out towards me. She wanted my touch on her skin but I was content to tease her for the moment. I wanted to worship her body. I wanted her to know how much she meant to me. I kissed her pelvis down to the top of her slit before I moved back up and reached her navel again.

I glanced up at her face before I kissed her skin again. Her eyes were closed as she melted to my touch. I kissed my way back down to her slit again. I placed the softest little kisses on her slit before my tongue traced her lips. She opened her legs more and tipped her hips harder to let my tongue find her. I parted her wet lips away from each other and exposed her clit.

She whimpered loudly and pressed her cunny against my tongue as I tasted her. Perfect. There was no other way to describe it. Her legs opened more as I pressed my tongue harder against her clit and pleasured her. My one hand gripped her butt a little harder as I held her to my mouth. My other one held her lips open as I licked her.

I placed long licks on her slit catching her opening as she leaked her desire onto my tongue. Her leg made its way to the couch as she opened herself up more to my tongue. Her fingers curled harder in my hair as I worked her. My hand released her lips and started to trace her body again. I knew what she liked. She loved my hands on her skin.

These soft little whimpers left her mouth as I looked up at her now. My tongue circled her clit as she looked down at me. Love and desire covered her face as I continued. I thought I would never see that look of pure love on her face again. Thank you for this second chance I thought. You have no idea how much I love this woman.

My hand found her chest and the hard nipple in the center. I twisted it softly as I continued tasting her. I returned to long licks from her wet center all the way to her clit. She was moaning harder now, begging me to keep going. I could softly feel her hips turning harder into my mouth. I knew she was close as I focused on her clit.

She was softly humping my face as panted above me. I watched her face as best I could as she went over the edge. It was all twisted in pleasure as she started cumming. The way her nose wrinkled in pleasure was the best sight I had seen in weeks. Her eyes were shut tightly as she undulated her hips and cunny against my tongue. I slowed once the peak of pleasure was over. I switched to tasting her opening. I loved how she tasted after she had cum.

Wetness covered my tongue as I let my hands slip away from her body. I found her hands as I stopped licking and looked up at her. She giggled softly and wiped my chin for me. She stepped back as I slipped my shorts down my leg. My cock stood straight up as she smiled down at me.

"I'm glad that still works," she said coyly.

"You and me both."

My shorts hit the floor as she stepped forward and straddled my body. She sank into my lap and trapped my cock between her body and mine. I could feel her wetness leaking from her center as settled on me. Her lips found mine as I kissed her. It always turned me on when she kissed me after I had pleasured her with my mouth. I knew she could taste herself but it never bothered her.

We kissed softly and tenderly as her hips undulated softly against me. I remembered the reason why I loved her so much. It was because of her passion and desire. Her willingness to show me all her love and not hold back. It's what made her perfect to me.

She slowly lifted herself up and made a little space between us now. She moved forward and let my cock touch her entrance. The curve of her body pointed me right where I needed to be now. I felt myself part her lips and slowly slip into her wetness as she eased back down on me. I slipped into her cunt, inch by inch, until I was buried inside of her.

Her walls squeezed me tightly as she rested on my lap with me fully inside of her. Her wetness coated me as she lifted off my body and brought me out until just my tip remained inside of her. The cool morning air took away her heat until she sank all the way down on me again. It was replaced quickly by her heat. Her cunny seemed to be on fire this morning as she pressed me deep into her center.

It felt perfect as she started a slow rise and fall. My hands traced her body. I wanted to feel every inch of her warm skin. All the soft curves on her body met my fingers as my lips found her neck. I knew her favorite spot to be kissed on her neck. I found it quickly as my fingers ran over her skin on her sides. Everything melted away as I made love to my wife.

I left her neck and moved over to her throat. I placed wet kisses on her as she moaned above me. I moaned as she pressed me back inside her body again. I was touching her so deeply as I filled her. I continued down her body and kissed her collarbone as she rose away from me. Her wetness was leaking from her and pooling on my sack as she started to fall again.

I slipped so easily inside of her. I felt every curve of her velvet glove as she rose and fell. My mouth found her nipple now. I sucked it into my mouth as she panted her pleasure above me. I softly chewed on it, pulling it away from her body and making it swell more. Her hands circled my head again and pulled me tighter to her body.

She started undulating her hips more as she changed the pace. She wasn't pulling off of me as far now. She was keeping me deep inside of her, letting me touch her cervix with each turn of her hips. I left her nipple now and found her neck again as my hands went to her hips. I pulled her to me with each soft crash of our bodied.

We were both panting hard now. Moans from us were both audible as we grew closer. I was about to fall over the edge. I was waiting for her now. I knew her body, could feel it gripping me harder as she closed in with me. A slight change in pace sent me over the edge. My grip tightened around her hips and ass, letting her know I was there. She twisted her hips harder as her cunt clamped around my cock.

I sent my seed deep inside of her womb. I filled her with everything I had as she came hard. We continued on long after I had finished. I could have done this to her all day long. Her lips crashed into mine as she panted hard above me. I tangled my tongue around hers and really tasted her kiss. We kissed for a while now. Her hips still turned and made me slip gently inside of her.

She finally pulled away and slumped down so we were face to face. Her forehead rested against mine as I focused on her eyes. They were full of joy and happiness as we looked at each other.

"I love you Jake," she whispered. "It's good to have you home."

"I love you too baby."

She kissed me with gentle kisses again. Quick ones before she pulled away then came right back for more. My hand traced her skin again as she

giggled lightly.

"Baby?"

"Hmmm?" she growled.

"I want you to call the doctor. Let's make an appointment."

"For?" she questioned.

"So we can have a baby."

She smiled at me now. She knew I had remembered why we had the fight now. That didn't need to be said.

"I'm sorry I've been an asshole," I said sheepishly.

"Don't be," she smiled.

"Thank you for being so good to me. I'm not going to take advantage of you anymore. You deserve better than that."

"We will both work on being better to each other. I've been a little hard on you too lately."

"But I probably deserved it though," I chucked.

"Yeah," she giggled back. "A little."

"Is dad working today?" I asked.

"Yeah, when doesn't he?"

"Can you take me over there so I can talk with him?"

"About what?" she asked.

"I think I want to take his offer."

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"It's better than sitting around here with a bunch of time on my hands."

She smiled her perfect smile now.

"This has made me realize how important all of you are to me. I want to be closer to you guys. I think life is trying to tell me something and its time I listen to it."

"If you think it's the right choice then you should go for it."

"I don't think it's the right choice," I offered. "I know it's the right choice. I want to be closer to you and have more time for you."

"Alright," she smiled. "Let's get breakfast then we can head over there."

She slipped from my lap and stood. I quickly stood and followed her out of the room. I playfully slapped her butt as we both raced up the stairs to get into the shower. She giggled the whole way until we reached the bathroom. She turned the shower on as I stood behind her and kissed her neck. She growled softly as I worked her neck and ran my fingers over her body again. My cock had regained life again and poked her butt as she leaned into me.

"I see there's no lingering side effects with this," she teased. Her hand gripped it as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"That's never going to change with you being around," I chuckled.

She gave me her soft and confident giggle before we slipped into the shower. We spent a while holding each other in the shower and kissing. It was almost like I was falling in love with my wife all over again. I remembered back to when we first started dating. I couldn't get enough of her and that's how it felt right now. We took our time washing each other before we finally got out and toweled off.

I caught her as we reached the bed again. I took her in my arms and kissed her more. She growled into my mouth as I slowly took her to the bed and rested between her legs. They were wide open as I moved up her body and kissed her more. She was so open and willing to let me love on her again.

I slipped into her wetness and rested deep inside of her again. Her walls squeezed me as she whimpered into my kiss. I found her neck as her nails lightly scratched my back. Her legs closed around me as I started a slow rise and fall. I was slow and steady as I felt her curves. I loved on her now, worshiped her body like she was the only woman in the world. To me, right now, she was the only one that mattered.

I turned my hips deeply into her cunny. Her smooth legs gripped my hips as I pressed into her. Her arms pulled me to her body. I pressed my weight into her body feeling her skin against mine. She was so slippery and wet with desire as I pressed so deep into her. I withdrew before slipping into her again.

Each press of our bodies made her moan with pleasure. I found her mouth again. Her kiss was so hungry. Her tongue tangled with mine as I tasted her kiss. Deep, passionate soul kisses as we met in the middle as one. She never released her grip on me. She wanted my body so close to her now.

The accident made her realize how important I was to her. I could feel it by the way she held me. It scared her just as much as it scared me to think that we almost lost one another. I pulled from her mouth to find her eyes. They opened and focused on mine as I continued slipping into her.

"I've missed you baby," I whispered.

"I've missed you too," she whispered back.

We started turning into each other. Her hips met mine as we came together in the middle. I was touching her end as we crashed together in the middle of the bed. Her legs tightened around me as she whimpered her pleasure. I couldn't hold back anymore. I gasped louder to warn her I couldn't wait anymore. Her tightening of her cunt told me she wasn't waiting either.

We flooded each other as we finished. I found her mouth again as I still remained deep inside of her. We stayed this way for a while and loved on each other more. I had softened some as I slipped from her. I rested at her side as she rolled and snuggled next to me. I traced her skin as we lay there and basked in the afterglow of good makeup sex.

"Do you still want to go see dad? Or do you want to stay here all day and do this?"

"Who says we can't do this all day after we see him?" I asked coyly. "Besides, you said you were going to cook me breakfast."

"Ha," she giggled hard. "I never said I was going to cook you anything. I just said we would get breakfast."

"Maggie's diner?" I asked.

"Get dressed," she smiled.

We headed to the diner after we got dressed. We had breakfast and talked with Maggie while we ate. She had missed me coming in over the past few weeks and was thrilled I was better. Maggie was a big old girl and a Texas native like me so we had a lot in common and a lot to talk about. We sat there for a lot longer than I thought we would before she started getting too busy to stick around and chat. We paid the bill then headed to the dealership.

We walked in and talked to a couple of the sales people as we made our way back to see Thom. They were excited that I had recovered and was out on my own two feet. It took about fifteen minutes before we finally made it back to see Thom.

"Jake," Thom cheered. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Very good," I smiled.

"You look good son," he smiled back.

"I feel really good this morning. I got up early and played the guitar. It felt good to find out I could play still."

"I bet," he smiled.

"Do you have a minute?"

"I always have time for my favorite son," he chuckled.

I smiled at the joke. I was his only son so it wasn't that hard for me to be the favorite.

"I have an answer for you," I started.

"You do?" he questioned.

"Yeah. I'm going to take you up on your offer. I'd like to learn the ropes and come work for you."

He laughed a little. "I knew you'd come around sooner or later."

"When can I start?"

"As soon as you want. If that's really what you want."

"It's what I want," I smiled.

"Welcome to the team then," he smiled back. "I'll get you an office and you can start next week. Take the rest of this week to rest up and get feeling better."

"Thank you dad."

He smiled at Teagan before he asked her the next question. "Did you talk him into this?"

"No daddy," she smiled. "He brought this up all on his own."

"I started playing and I remembered everything," I offered.

"It's good you got your memory back," he smiled.

"That it is."

Thom had asked me to come to work with him once Dr. Watson had closed his office. I was reluctant to make the career change and had hoped I would get something with my experience and the people in the area knowing who I was. There just wasn't anything open at the moment except at the hospitals. I was not going back to work there. He told me it could be temporary until I found something in my line of work. I could stay as long as I wanted and maybe take over for him one day.

"We need to talk a little business then," Thom said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"How much were you making at the doctor's office?"

"I'm not worried about that dad," I said waving my hand. "I just want to be closer to you guys and this is a good way to do that."

"I know that," Thom chuckled. "But I want you to feel comfortable."

"Well... I was making just over six figures."

"How about I put you on salary and start you at 65. Will that be enough?"

"I'd take minimum wage if you offered me that."

"No," he smiled. "I'll start you off at that."

"What about me?" Teagan teased. "Don't I get a raise?"

"Sure baby," he smiled. "You can make the same as your hubby so there won't be any fighting. Just don't go blabbing to the rest of the staff about what I'm paying you two. It will create mutiny if you do."

"My lips are sealed," Teagan cheered.

"You girls are sucking me dry," he joked.

"What do you want me to do, boss?" I asked.

"Well," he smiled the way he did. "You are a people person, Jake. And I'm going to take advantage of that. I have just the job for you."

"I've never envisioned myself being a salesman," I sighed.

"No, no," he chuckled. "That's for them. You are family. It's a desk job but you can pretty much make your own schedule, maybe a couple of hours a day but I think you will be perfect for it. Then if I need you for something special I'll come and get you. Think you can handle that?"

"I'm your man," I smiled.

"You can start on Monday," he offered. "Rest up and continue to get better. You too baby girl."

"Thanks daddy," Teagan smiled.

*****

Thanks for reading. Feedback is always welcome.