Mr. Basketball Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked out for a solid half an hour without taking but a thirty second break between sets to get a quick drink of water. I felt the slight ache in the side of my head start right at the end so I stopped and called it a day. Each time I pushed myself I went a little further along before the pain started. The doctors said it could be a temporary thing or a long lasting thing. The brain was complex and they didn't have a definitive answer for me.

I sat at the table to cool off before I headed upstairs to wake Teagan up. She warned me not to push myself so I needed to look less sweaty than I was before I went to wake her. We both had to be at work by eight this morning. It was Friday and Thom always had the end of the week meeting with the essential staff to go over the good and the bad. They never lasted long, it was just a quick report of how things were going. I wasn't really sure how essential I was in the big picture. Teagan was his secretary/accountant/inventory monitor or something to that affect so she was important. Maybe Thom just wanted me to feel important.

It made me smile as I climbed to the top of the stairs though. Going to work for Thom was actually a good choice. I had very little stress, nothing to do really, and no responsibilities. I basically went into work and listened to him bullshit about this and that. Then I would go to see Steve in the shop and listen to him bullshit. After that I would head out to the floor and stand around with the other sales people and shoot the shit with them. Then I would find my wife and take her to lunch. After lunch, which was normally an hour and a half long, I would come back and take my union break as I called it before I went to see the man again. We would shoot the shit for a while before I went home and got ready for basketball. For the past couple of days I had been joining the varsity boys' team and helping the coach work with them.

I softly pushed the door open to my room and slipped inside. It was still dark in the room so I stood by the door and let my eyes adjust to the low light. The floor was mostly clear but I thought I had seen the laundry basket somewhere near the bathroom door. I didn't feel like stumbling through the dark and tripping over it. A soft moan reached my ears as my eyes focused on the bed.

I could see Teagan on her side with her back to me. Her legs were curled up against her chest exposing her butt and her pussy to me as the covers had slipped off her body. Her red fingernails caught my eyes as she traced her slit. I watched as a finger slipped inside her cunt and a soft moan slip from her mouth. Blood started to flood my cock now and made it swell as I watched her.

She let it slip from her cunny and moved up to her clit. Her fingers circled the sensitive bud making her whimper again. I quietly walked closer to the bed and dropped my shorts along the way. I let my knee softly press into the bed as she moaned again and turned her head to look back at me.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked.

"Please," she almost begged.

I watched her finger slip all the way into her cunt again. She twisted it around before slowly withdrawing it from her wetness. The pink of her lips was starkly contrasted by the tan of her fingers as they slowly withdrew. Even in the low light her wetness glistened on her fingers. I leaned in as she tucked her legs tighter to her body and tasted her wetness.

It was a long, single lick that flooded my tongue. My cock was throbbing now as my tongue traced her lips again. I couldn't stand it already, I had to have her. She was soaking wet, maybe the wettest I had ever felt her. I shifted and leaned into her so I could enter her. Her fingers spread her lips apart as my cock touched them and quickly slipped to her gap. I pressed in fully in one stroke.

"Fuck Tea," I gasped. "What were you thinking about?"

"Fuck," she gasped softly. "I had a very erotic dream about you. I think I came in my sleep. I was soaking wet when I woke up."

"You are really wet baby," I moaned as I slipped slowly in and out of her.

"Hmmm," she growled. "I know. Where did you go this morning?"

"Light workout," I moaned.

"I hope you don't mind that I started without you," she growled. "I couldn't wait anymore."

"As long as you don't finish without me," I teased.

"Hmmm, fuck," she growled again.

I used my hand to open her up just a little more. I was pressing so deep into her right now I could feel her end with each turn of my hips. Her fingers traced my cock as it slipped in and out of her cunt. She was so slippery and wet right now. Her other hand was on her tit and pinching her nipple hard. I knew the pleasure was ripping through her body and she was quickly growing close.

I leaned down and found my favorite spot on her neck. She growled a little as she tilted her neck and pressed it against my lips. Her soft scent entered my nose as I nibbled on the tender and flush skin. I loved her smell, it did something to me every time.

I felt her shift just slightly. I could read her mind as I leaned back. She swung her leg around my body and went flat on her back. I paused my fucking and let her complete the move before I continued on. I lowered myself down and found her mouth with mine. I tasted her kiss and traced her tongue with mine as our bodies crashed together. She was tilting her pelvis and thrusting up into me just as much as I was pressing down into her.

"Fuck," she whimpered. "Right there baby. Fuck, you feel good this morning."

"So do you," I gasped. "What the hell were you dreaming about?"

"Hmmm, fuck," she moaned. "The first time we fucked in the car after my game. Fuck, I was so wet that night."

"And a bad little girl too. You let me cum inside of you."

"Hmmm," she growled. "Because you were a man, not some little boy who didn't know how to please me."

I pressed into her faster and harder as she spoke. I don't know why it was turning me on but it was. Maybe it was just the memory and how forbidden it was at the time. But it led me to her and all that I had right now. I was thankful for that.

Her nails dug into the skin on my back as her pelvis turned harder into my pounding cock. She was leaking her wetness heavily as she gasped in pleasure. Her cunt was gripping my cock and squeezing me hard as she started to fall over the edge.

"Cum baby," I begged.

"I'm waiting for you," she whimpered.

I pushed faster. Our bodies were slapping together hard making a loud smack as our skin hit.

"Fuck," I cried.

I started exploding in her cunny. Her body bucked into mine and squeezed my cock as she released. Her nails dug deeper into my skin as she cried out. I continued on pressing into her until we were both spent. I let my weight rest on her body as we both panted and recovered.

"Fuck," she panted. "That was good. I'm going to have to wash the sheets after that one."

I smiled as I slipped in and out of her a little and felt how wet she was again.

"Should we call out and stay here all day?" she asked coyly.

"I'm still on probation," I teased. "I'd probably get fired. We are going to be late as it is."

She giggled. "We have the doctors anyway today. We better go in and put in a little time."

I slipped from her and stood on the floor. She took my hand as I held it out for her and pulled her up. We both showered and got ready for work.

I had gone downstairs to get something to eat while she took her time getting ready for work. I reminded her to hurry up so we wouldn't be late. We were going to be pushing it as it was to get there on time. I heard her come into the kitchen as I ate another bite. I glanced her way then had to do a double take once I noticed her.

"Damn Tea," I smiled. "Are you going to the club or going to work?"

"Work," she giggled her little giggle.

"You are going to drive me nuts all day long in that."

"Maybe that's my intention," she sassed.

"How the hell am I going to get anything done today? All I'm going to want to do is screw you."

She snorted a little as she laughed hard. "What exactly do you do anyway?"

"I keep dad entertained," I hissed a little.

"Awe, baby," she giggled. "I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry."

"I know you didn't Tea," I smiled. "I'm just doing what I'm told."

"And you are doing a great job. It's the happiest I've seen him since I started working there. That man really does adore you."

I smiled. "What can I say? Look at me."

"Ha," she snorted and laughed hard again.

"I'm going to bend you over the counter and spank that little ass of yours Tea if you don't be careful," I teased.

"Hmmm, please," she growled.

She hiked her skirt up a little until it rested high up on her thighs. She turned and pointed it my way, giving it a little shake as she looked over her shoulder in her teasing way. I smiled but remained seated.

"Fine," she shrugged.

She reached up to the cabinet to find a bowl. I left the table quickly and silently. I caught her by the tummy to let her know I was there before I gave her a solid smack to her ass. She shrilled and giggled all at the same time before I caught her ass again.

"Jacob," she shrilled and laughed.

I nuzzled her neck and leaned into her. She pressed back into me and let me love on her a little. Her head turned so she could find my lips. We both placed these loving and soft kisses on each other before I parted.

"I'm going to bend you over my desk later on if you keep it up," I whispered.

"Hmmm," she growled.

I reached down and squeezed her ass gently before letting my hand drop between her legs to cup her cunny. My fingers traced her thong that guarded her entrance before I let my hand slip away.

"At least you wore panties. I won't be so horny now."

"Well," she smirked. "For now that is. Once they get soaked I'll have to take them off. And judging by how wet I am right now, that won't be long."

"Fuck," I smiled. How was I going to make it through today?

She pushed me back playfully then took a bowl out of the cabinet. I returned to the table and continued eating as she joined me. Then it was off to work. The whole ride I couldn't take my eyes off of her and that short little black skirt she was in. It was covered by her long winter coat for now but I could still see her legs as she drove us to work.

Thom started the meeting and went over a few things. Then he got his reports from everybody before giving his thoughts. He turned them loose before asking me to come with him to his office. That was nothing unusual, it happened every day. He gave me my first assignment. He wanted me to make some calls to people that had been into the dealership and were interested in buying but hadn't been back in to see him. After I did a few and I needed a break he told me to check some online ads from other dealerships in the area to see what they were selling and for how much. Then he wanted me to call a few of the people he had sold to over the past few weeks and see how they were doing and if they were happy with the vehicle.

"Damn, that's a lot," I chuckled.

"Well," he smiled. "Now you know what I go through when I do it."

"I guess so," I sighed.

"Get going before I have to write you up," he joked.

I left his office and went to mine. I sat with a list of names and started calling. I worked for a little while before I took a break and started surfing the web for competitors' ads. I got side tracked when I opened my email. The insurance company had sent the photos of the car, the police report and the citation from the accident. Looking at the car and the police report, I was very lucky. I had an expensive luxury car that had every safety feature you could possible think of but none of them worked except for the seatbelt.

The other car impacted me on the driver's side front wheel and spun me around several times before I straightened out and continued on until I hit a maple tree. The airbags didn't deploy which was why I smacked my head off the side of the car. Looking at the photos of the car after the impact was pretty shocking.

My phone started beeping on my desk. "Mr. Tillman?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"There is a phone call for you on line four."

"Who is it?" I asked.

"A Mr. Hinkle."

"Who the heck is that?" I wondered.

"Do you want me to take a message for you?" she asked.

"No, I'll take the call."

"Line four," she reminded me.

"Thanks Sally."

I picked up the phone. "Jake Tillman, how can I help you?"

"Mr. Tillman, how are you today?"

"Doing very well, thanks for asking. What can I help you with today?"

"I'm Ronald Hinkle from the Hinkle law group," he started. "You are a very hard man to track down."

I sighed and knew what this was about. "Maybe I don't want to be found."

"Maybe I can change your mind on that. We heard about the accident you were in. Have you thought about filing a civil suit against the other driver to recoup damages as well as pain and suffering?"

"I'm not interested," I grumbled.

"You could be entitled to some money," he continued on. "Money for lost wages, hospital bills, pain and suffering, and the cost of a new vehicle."

"I'm not interested," I said more firmly.

"Are you sure?" he questioned.

"Yeah," I hissed. "I lived. What do I need money for?"

"To help with the recovery and so you could live more comfortably."

"I'm fine with the outcome. I lived. I had insurance so my bills are taken care of. That's all I need. I'm an honest, hardworking man who isn't looking for a hand out."

"Think about the future Mr. Tillman. You never know."

"Listen," I hissed. "I'm not interested. Please don't call my place of work unless you are interested in buying a car."

I hung the phone up and dialed Sally.

"Yes?" she answered.

"Hey Sally, if that guy calls back, tell him to leave me alone. It's a lawyer and he wants me to sue the guy who hit me. I'm not interested."

"I'll make sure not to put him through again."

"Thanks Sally, you are a sweetheart."

"Stop," she giggled a little.

I hung the phone up as Teagan walked into my office.

"Who is a sweetheart?" she asked.

"Sally," I smiled.

"Oh, you have the hots for Sally?" she teased.

"Yeah, sorry Tea," I teased. "I didn't know how to break it to you."

"Funny," she sassed.

"How is your day going?" she asked.

"Dad has put me to work. I've been calling and researching."

"How's that going?"

"I just started. I haven't talked to anybody yet. Nobody is answering."

She walked in further and rounded the desk. I noticed her mid-thigh skirt as it clung to her legs. My eyes traveled up her body to her white dress shirt that showed a little bit of her cleavage and clung to her body. She smiled at me drinking in her body as she leaned against the desk next to me. I met her eyes with mine. They had that playfulness to them as I glanced back down at her legs.

The skirt was a little higher up on her legs now and showed a lot of her tan and toned legs. The way she was leaning against the desk left little to the imagination as I glanced at the small opening between her legs. I could see nothing but bare skin now as she let me drink her in. Her little cunny was almost in view. If she just parted her legs a little further.

It was almost as if she could read my mind. She parted her legs a little further until her soft lips revealed themselves to me. I glanced up at her face as she smiled her seductive little smile.

"You said you were going to bend me over the desk and spank me," she teased.

"Go close the door then."

She looked at me with this smoldering look on her face. Her teeth softly chewed on her bottom lip as she let me drink her in a little more. She pushed herself off the desk, opening her legs more as she stood. It gave me another quick flash before she turned and walked towards the door. She never adjusted her skirt as she reached the door. To be more of a tease she bent a little and pushed her ass back towards me as she pushed the door shut. I could almost see her pussy peeking out from between her legs as she shut the door.

"Now what do you want me to do?"

I patted the desk right where she had just been sitting. She walked with a sway in her hips all the way back across my office until she stood right where she had been standing. She slipped up on the desk and sat there looking at me. My eyes were glued to the small gap between her legs again. The skirt was even higher on her legs now and showed a lot more skin. The top of her slit met my eyes as she sat there looking at me. She chewed her bottom lip softly again as she waited for me to make my move.

My hand moved to her leg right at her knee. The warm skin started to slide under my fingertips as I moved towards the hem of her skirt. I reached her thigh right where the skirt rested and turned my hand to get in between her legs. She opened them now and let me take in her puss.

Her lips were swollen already as my fingers touched them. Her pink little inner lips were just visible as I moved my hand towards them. They seemed to be a deeper pink than they were normally. The sunlight spilling into the window showed me just how wet she was already.

I let my finger trace her slit all the way down until I touched the desk between her legs. I pressed it in and felt her wetness as she gasped a little. I slipped in to the first knuckle and held it there letting her cunt soak my finger and squeeze it.

"I guess you didn't take that sexual harassment class did you?" she whispered.

"I did," I smiled. "But this isn't an unwanted sexual advance is it?"

She whimpered as I slipped my finger in and out if her cunny.

"I think I have a pretty good case against you anyway," I continued.

"Oh?" she giggled. "Why is that?"

"I found your panties in my desk."

She giggled now as I moved my chair over to get between her legs. She lifted her legs now and set them on the armrest of my chair. I pressed my finger deeper into her wetness as she panted a little.

"I was wondering when you were going to find them," she whimpered.

"I was waiting for you to come and get them."

"Hand them over then so I can get back to work then," she teased.

"You're not getting them that easy," I teased right back.

"What do I have to do to get them back?" she cooed.

I started to unzip my pants. My fingers continued to tease her as I brought my cock out and showed her what I wanted. She giggled her little giggles as I stroked it a little. She started to bring her legs off my chair and to the floor.

"No, no," I whispered. "Not so fast."

"No? Why not?"

"Because I said so," I teased.

"Fine," she whimpered.

My fingers curled into her wetness as she looked at me stroking my cock.

"Please," she begged.

I couldn't resist her now. I pulled my finger from her and let her stand. She turned around and stood there with her ass pointing my direction. I slipped my fingers back into her as she looked over her shoulder and whimpered again. I curled them around and continued to tease her.

"Fuck," she whimpered as I twisted them around and found her spot. "I'm going to cum if you keep that up."

"You say it like you don't want to," I whispered as I stood behind her.

My cock touched her ass as I continued to press my fingers in and out of her. She whimpered and pressed her body back against my fingers.

"I didn't say I didn't want to," she growled.

"Then cum for me baby."

"Keep going," she whimpered.

I twisted my fingers around again and pressed them deep into her cunt. She was soaking wet now as I twisted them around and found her spot again. She whimpered hard and twisted her hips against my fingers. I could feel her cunny start to squeeze me as she started to cum. I could feel her leaking her wetness as I moved over and let my cock take the place of my fingers now.