Mr. Basketball Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," she whimpered again.

I slipped into her wetness so easily. She was still cumming as I pressed all the way into her until my hips met her ass. Her cunt was quivering hard as I rested inside of her and held her to me. She pressed her hands hard into the desk and bit her lip to keep from crying out.

I pulled her head around and found her mouth. She gasped into my kiss as I withdrew then thrust back into her with force. My one hand held her body into mine as the other gripped her hip and gave me leverage to plunge into her. She was bucking back into me as we met in the middle with soft slaps of sex.

She lifted her one leg up to the desk and let her knee rest on it. It opened her up more as she leaned away from me now and rested more of her body on the desk. I had the perfect angle and slipped so deeply inside of her. Her cunny was soaking wet and on fire as I went full in then almost all the way out.

She glanced back at me with that look of love and lust on her face. I smiled back at her as I gripped her hips and pressed into her harder. The slip of my cock inside her cunt was perfect. She was so smooth and wet and perfect as I pressed all the way into her then all the way out until just my tip remained inside of her.

I wanted to see my cock splitting her now. I pulled her skirt up her legs until it was balled up at her hips. My cock was coated white with her juice as I pulled back. Her lips gripped me tightly before I pressed back into her body and watched my cock disappear deep inside of her.

"Good idea," she whimpered. "I don't want my skirt to be all wet."

"It wouldn't be any different than your panties," I moaned.

"But nobody can see my panties," she giggled.

"I would hope not," I chuckled.

"Just you baby."

I slipped back into her as she arched her back harder and brought her ass out more for me. I could feel myself bumping her end now with each crash of our bodies. Her whimpering grew more intense as she closed in again. I slowed just a little as she started. Felt her cunny gripping me tighter as she got off and let one loud gasp escape her mouth.

I rested deep inside of her and let her pussy squeeze me in the afterglow. She started bucking into me once she recovered silently telling me she wanted me to continue again. I slipped from her wetness and watched her lips close quickly. She was so swollen and wet down there. Her lips were so pink with excitement as I found my chair and rested in it.

She backed up and got between my spread legs. Her hand took my cock, sticky with her cum, and pointed it towards her opening. I felt my head part her again as she settled down over me. I rolled her skirt higher on her hips so I could see her fucking me.

She started a slow rise and fall, making sure she was quiet about it. She was so tight in this position. I could feel every curve of her cunt as it milked me. I gripped her hips harder and pulled her to me. She started bouncing faster on my cock. I slipped all the way into her and touched her core before she pulled off.

I moaned loudly telling her I was close. She pushed herself down on my cock and held me deep inside of her. She started undulating her hips making me gasp again. She glanced over her shoulder at me and smiled with that look of lust on her face.

"Cum for me baby," she begged.

"Um hmm," I growled.

Her hips turned harder over my cock until I started to fill her. My cock pulsed deep inside of her filling her with my seed. I gasped as I finished and felt her press me deep inside. She sat there for a minute longer. She just turned her hips a little and brought soft pleasure to us both.

"Can I have my panties back now?"

"You hate it when I leak into them though," I joked.

"But I can't have you running down my legs when I leave," she giggled.

"Who says you have to leave?"

"I have to get something done today," she sighed.

I turned in the chair and pulled the drawer open. I took them out and handed them to her. She slipped free and turned her body away from me.

"Crap," she giggled. "Sorry."

I quickly wiped the dribble she left on my pants off so it wouldn't soak in and make a stain. She grabbed some tissues from my desk before closing her legs around them.

"See you at lunch?" she asked.

"Your office or mine?" I joked.

"We will see," she smiled her smile. "Get back to work bad boy."

I checked the clock.

"Union break," I chuckled. "I'm going to get some coffee. Do you want to join me?"

"Yeah," she smiled.

We both walked out the door.

"Hey Jake?" Thom called.

"Yes boss?" I joked.

He chuckled a little at that. "How are things going?"

"I made about ten calls but nobody has answered."

"Yeah," he sighed. "It's all right. Just keep calling. Most don't answer but that the nature of the game."

"I started doing some research but I got distracted by an email. I saw the photos of the car for the first time."

"You were pretty lucky," he offered.

"I know."

"Let me know when you want another car," he offered. "I can get you a pretty good deal on one."

I smiled at his joke. "I think I'm going to get a truck this time. A big diesel with a lift kit and some big tires on it. I'll stand a better chance if somebody hits me again."

"I have three of them on the lot," he offered. "Take your pick. Family discount too."

"I'll take the black one."

"Whoa," Teagan teased. "Let the insurance check clear first."

"Family discount remember?" dad teased.

"Can you do one more favor for me?" he asked.

"Sure."

"Take a look at this red carpet lease I thought up. I want to roll this out next month but I want to make sure it makes sense."

"I'll squeeze it in," I said.

"Squeeze it in before you leave at three."

"We have to leave earlier then that daddy," Teagan said. "We have the doctors today."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Make sure it's done before you go then please."

"You got it dad," I smiled.

I took my coffee break with Teagan before I returned to my desk and reviewed his lease program. I offered my changes and sent it back to his desk. Then I started making cold calls again and got a few answers. I did my sales pitch and maybe had a few of them willing to come into the dealership in the coming days. Whether they would actually show up was another story.

Two o'clock came quickly. Teagan and I headed to the doctor's office and sat in the waiting room to be called back to see the doctor. We waited a few minutes before we headed back to the exam room and met with the doctor.

"Alright," he smiled as he entered the room. "I'm Dr. DePaul." He reached out and shook my hand.

"Jake Tillman," I said as we shook. "This is my wife Teagan."

"Very nice to meet you both. How are we today?"

"Hopeful," I offered.

"That's good," he smiled.

"I'm going to start off with some questions to help me get a better picture of your issues. Just answer honestly."

"Alright," I sighed.

"How old are you Mrs. Tillman? You look young."

"Thank you," she smiled. "I'm twenty two."

"And you Mr. Tillman?"

"Twenty nine but closing in on thirty and fast."

He chuckled. "You say it like thirty is old."

"Well," I sighed. "I certainly don't feel like I'm twenty anymore."

"Yeah, age can start to catch up to you quickly. Try being fifty three."

"If I keep waking up I'll get there one day," I joked.

He chuckled a little before asking the next question.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Five years," Teagan replied. "We have been married for three."

"Ok," he said as he wrote some notes. "My next question may sound abrasive but I have to ask given today's society. Are you two exclusive?"

"It's just us," I said.

"It sounds strange but I have to ask," he offered again. "You'd be surprised what comes through my door sometimes."

"Yeah, I bet."

"And how long have you two been trying for a baby?"

"I got off birth control last December. We took a break from seriously trying in March until about May since we didn't want to have a Christmas baby."

"My birthday is in December and it sucks," I offered.

He laughed a little. "I can imagine."

"We started trying again until about August," Teagan continued.

"August?" he questioned. "What was the reason you stopped in August?"

"We hit a rough patch," I sighed. "I wasn't a very good husband and it led to some disagreements."

He smiled. "Have you worked them out since then?"

"Yeah. I can be foolish but not stupid. This woman is worth more to me than anything else so I changed for her and for myself."

He smiled again. "I like a man that can admit it when he is wrong."

"It wasn't all just him," Teagan offered. "I was a little hard too."

"That's what life is all about," he said. "Have you two been trying since then?"

"Yes," she smiled.

"And no luck?"

"We wouldn't be here if we had some luck," I joked.

"Let me rephrase that," he chuckled. "Have you had any miscarriages since you started trying?"

"I don't think so," Teagan sighed. "I've been late on my cycles but nothing over two weeks. As of right now I'm late again, but given the past, I'm not getting too excited about it."

He started writing down more notes before he asked another question. "How often do you two have intercourse?"

I looked at Teagan and gave her a knowing smile. She shook her head and smiled back before answering. "Lately, it's been two, maybe three times a day."

"Oh," he smiled. "You are really serious about having a baby I see."

"Well," Teagan paused. "We had sort of a life changing event."

"It put my life into perspective," I offered.

"What happened?"

"I was in a really bad car accident and I was in a coma for a week or so. I spent another two weeks in the hospital recovering before I got out. That sort of changed things with me. It made me realize how some things are important while others don't matter much."

"Yeah, that certainly can change things. Do you have any lingering side effects?"

"I had short term memory loss when I came out of it but I've regained it all now. It took a little while to figure it all out. The only thing that is wrong with me right now is migraines. If I work out too hard I get them."

"Are you seeing anyone for that?"

"I've spoken to several doctors about it. They all tell me the same thing. The brain is complex, maybe it will go away in time, maybe we can prescribe medicine and that will help. The list of side effects of the medicine outweighs the actual purpose so I just deal with it for now."

"Ok, both of you look very healthy and in good shape. What do you two do for exercise?"

"He and I run, lift weights and play basketball for most of the year. We coach the girls' team at the high school so we are pretty active, especially this time of year. I sometimes do yoga and focused stretching so I'm loose and flexible."

"Wow," he smiled. "I like to hear that. Very active and very fit."

"Alright," he continued. "Mrs. Tillman, I want to do an exam on you and check you out. We will draw some blood and set you up for an ultrasound of your ovaries to make sure everything looks good. I want to rule you out as the problem before we make Mr. Tillman get tested."

"What kind of testing do I need?" I asked.

"Just a sperm count and maybe a visit to the urologist to make sure your plumbing is working. That's only if Mrs. Tillman comes back as ok. I would say about 40 percent of the time it's the male that has the problem."

"Oh," I said.

"Sometimes it's not just the female with the problem."

Teagan giggled a little.

"You hush," I teased.

"Let me get the nurse in here so we can do the exam. Are you ok with being in here Mr. Tillman?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"I have to, you know, see your wife. Sometimes the husbands don't like to see it."

"You're a doctor," I joked. "You've seen one you've seen them all."

"I guess," he chuckled. "I've never thought of it that way."

"Ok Mrs. Tillman, go ahead and get undressed and get into the gown. I will be back in a minute with the nurse. She will draw some blood then I will do my exam. We will schedule another appointment to get that ultrasound done on you."

He left the room as she changed into the gown. He returned and checked her out. Then the nurse drew some blood and told us we were free to go. We dressed and scheduled another appointment for next week.

"Thank you baby," she smiled. "I know you didn't want to do it this way but I'm glad you changed your mind."

"I'm stubborn sometimes baby, you know me. But I want you to be happy so it's just a small price to pay."

"Well thank you anyway. I love you."

"I want to see you happy."

*

The first game of the new season was finally upon us as we headed into the gym. I was equally optimistic and excited as I was nervous. The first game of the regular season always worried me. Practice does not simulate the pace and pressure of the real thing. The girls looked good in practice, not great, but with Taylor and Tessa leading the way I felt a little better about the whole thing. Only time would tell.

After three quarters I was more nervous than optimistic now. Taylor was carrying the team on her back by putting up thirty three points on her own. She was crisp in her play even though she hadn't played competitively since August. On defense she was flying around the court giving help on defense, breaking up plays and forcing them to put up some difficult shots. I was worried there would be some rust but she was a well-oiled machine and was proving why she was ready to play at the next level.

Tessa was doing her fair share on both ends of the floor as well but she was getting worn out by the girl she was against. She was the same height as Tessa but she had more than fifty pounds on her. Tessa had much better technique but the size difference was wearing on her. Kacey was subbing in and out to give her a quick rest but she wasn't the same presence as Tessa was.

Taylor was also showing signs of fatigue but she refused to come out of the game. She was a competitor to the core and had no quit in her. I needed to get her some help out there but I was undecided as to how. She had the thirty three, Tessa had eleven and Tracy had seven. There was just a bunch of them with three or less after that. They had been doubling and tripling Taylor every time she got the ball but she was still finding ways to score. I knew it couldn't go on forever though.

They came back to the bench as the third ended. They all sat and waited for my direction.

"We need to keep moving our feet and follow the play," I said firmly. "It's not the Taylor show, everyone needs to move and get open. Stop watching and start playing. You girls are like robots out there, move and deviate the play, it doesn't have to go here, here, then there. It can be changed slightly. Make it difficult for them to cover you."

"Do you need a break TT?"

"No," she panted a little. "I've got a lot left in the tank."

She was bright red as she wiped her face clean again and listened to what I had to say next. I smiled at her before going over what I wanted again. I wanted them to talk and move around. Play smart and scramble when they had to but slow things down when we had the ball.

The horn sounded as the fourth started now.

"TT," I called.

"Yes sir?"

"Slow things down and burn some clock. Get them talking on defense. You are playing great but we need the team to play great."

"Yes sir," she called.

The fourth started and things went right back to what they were for the first three quarters. I was pacing the sideline with us clinging to a four point lead as I tried to get them to respond. The whistle blew as play came to a stop. Jamie had picked up her fourth foul and was one away from exiting the game for good.

"Crap," I hissed.

"Um.... Cali, go in for Jamie. Play smart and move."

"Yes sir," she called.

"Jamie," I called. "Come here a second."

"That's crap," Jamie hissed. "I was touching her with my hands."

"The call wasn't a hand foul," I hissed. "You're bumping her with your hips. You can't hip check her. You've been doing it all game. Get low and follow her with good foot movement. You can't bump her like that. That's what they are calling."

"I'm not bumping her coach," she quipped.

"Jamie," I said softly. "You are. I'm watching you do it from here. I know the refs can see it."

She huffed again and looked more than pissed off right now. "Go take a seat and cool off."

"Fine," she huffed.

"Yes sir would be a better response," I shot back.

"Yes sir," she said sarcastically.

She plopped on the bench and rubbed her face with the towel. I followed her over and knelt in front of her.

"Jamie," I said softly. "What's with the attitude? What are my two rules?"

"Respect and attitude," she said softly.

"Then please follow them."

"Yes sir," she sighed. "Sorry coach."

The whistle blew again as I checked the play. Cali had just picked up number four as well.

"Geez," I groaned. "Time out please."

The whistle blew again as he granted me the time out.

"What are we doing out there girls?" I hissed. "Move those feet. TT, talk to them, get them talking. It's a simple pick and roll, talk and help."

"Yes sir," Taylor sighed out of breath.

"Do you need a break?"

"No sir, I'm good."

"Tessa, check back in for Kacey."

"Yes sir."

I glanced around the circle of girls and the ones on the bench. Which one?

"Eva," I said. "Check in for Cali. Play hard on defense and move those feet. You can do it."

"Yes sir," she said softly. "I will try."

"It's just like practice, Eva," Teagan said.

"Yes ma'am, I know."

"TT, run Georgia and get a good look."

"Yes sir."

"Listen, if Taylor gets the ball and gets double, you have got to rotate to the top of the key and get the ball out of her hands. I don't care if the play doesn't run like that, you have to help get Taylor out of trouble. Reset and run it again. You don't have to be so robotic out there. I'm more upset you girls are letting her get trapped and turning the ball over."

"Let's get this thing done. One, two, three, pride!"

"TT."

"Yes sir?"

"Assign players on defense. Make sure Eva understands. It's her first time in a game. Remember yours?"

"Yeah," she smiled.

She turned and started talking to Eva. She nodded and followed the girl Taylor had picked out for her to guard. Eva stuck to her side through the screen and made her pass the ball off. They worked it around and put up a contested shot over Tracy that missed. Tessa snapped the ball out of the air and looked for Taylor.

Taylor was already covered so she wouldn't have the chance to get the ball on the run and score with it. Twenty six of her points had come from the outlet pass and her sprinting down the floor to score. Tessa turned to her next option in Eva and tossed her the ball. She wasn't the best ball handler but the only option Tessa had. Eva got the ball and brought it just over the half court line before she picked up her dribble to look for a pass. Bad idea. The other team swarmed her since she was stuck. It forced me to use my final twenty second time out to get her out of trouble.

"Alright Eva," I smiled as she came to the bench. "I hope you learned your lesson on that one."

"Yes sir," she said softly. "I did."

"Don't pick it up right there, keep the dribble and work it around. You can dribble, I've seen you do it plenty in practice."

"I know sir, I just get nervous."

"Why?"

"I don't want to mess up."

"Well," I chuckled a little. "It's too late for that."

"Sorry coach," she sighed.

"I'm not going to get mad at you if you mess up Eva. It's your very first game of your high school career and it's on varsity. Play with confidence and show them why you are here as a freshman. You're here because you are good enough to be here."