Mr. Flowers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really, who?" Cass asked Lizzie. But Lizzie just smiled and shrugged. Mark went next and said he'd never had sex outside. A few more fingers fell.

The next boy, Felix, said he'd never kissed a boy, and all of the girls groaned.

"That's a bullshit one," Cass said, getting in his face.

"No it's not. I've never done it."

"What about your Dad? When you were a baby?"

"That doesn't count."

"Sure it does."

"Just face it, you lost a finger." Cass splashed some water in his face and he feigned being upset, but he was smiling again soon.

They went around the circle like that until one of the boys sitting next to Reed, Martin his name was, lost.

"Shit, I'm out of fingers," Martin said with a grin, proud to have lost.

"Alright, well since you lost... Truth or Dare," Lizzie said, grinning right back. The boy thought for a moment and then said, "Dare."

"I dare you... to kiss Reed."

Reed's mouth dropped as if she were shocked, but she was smiling behind it. Reed turned to Martin, her breasts hugging together even closer, and she looked at him expectantly. He drained his drink, and then leaned in. It started gently, and then their tongues started to dance out, and after a moment they were making out. His tongue danced with Reeds, and Amy watched, transfixed, her own body responding.

Martin's hand started to creep up, and Lizzie said, "Time. Alright guys. That was super hot. Ok, now you pick someone to truth or dare."

He looked around and then settled on Reed.

"Truth or Dare?" he asked.

"Truth," she said, and he looked a little disappointed.

"Ok, how many guys have you fucked?" he asked. She thought about it for a minute, glanced around at everyone, and then said, "Nine."

Everyone seemed impressed.

"Truth or Dare," Reed said to Mark.

"Dare," he said, grinning. Nervous.

"I dare you... to put your hands on Amy and Lizzie's boobs for 30 seconds," Reed said. Mark turned to Amy, looked her in the eyes, searching for the go ahead. Lizzie was already leaning forward, her perfect chest puffed out, and Amy, her drunk reasoning pushing her, did the same.

Mark slowly reached out his hands and put on one Lizzie's breast and one on Amy's. It had been a long time since someone else had felt her like that. Amy suppressed the urge to shake she was so nervous and turned on, and she thought about Mr. Flowers pushing her up against the wall behind the school and feeling her breast like this.

Mark wasn't moving his hand much, he mostly just had it clamped over the wet fabric of the bikini top, but it still was thrilling. After what felt like no time at all and forever, Reed yelled, "Time!"

Mark looked around and settled on Amy. He turned to her and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

Amy thought about it. Right now if he asked her to do something dirty, she probably would.

"Truth," she said.

"Ok, well, have you ever... given a blowjob before?"

Amy thought about the few times she had, and how she'd liked it. How soft the skin felt stretched over the hard cock, the feel of the head on her lips, the cum in her mouth... She closed her eyes.

"Yes. Definitely yes," she said, and everyone started laughing at the definitely. Lizzie clapped her on the back.

"And she fucking loved it!" Lizzie said gleefully.

"Joey," Amy said, ignoring it, and he looked at her expectantly, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," he said, "Tell the story about when you had sex in the school."

"The story?"

"Yeah," Amy said, unconsciously biting her lip.

"Well, it was with my girlfriend at the time, and we had both snuck out of third period, and there's a service elevator that connects like that first floor and the second, right? So we went in there when no one else was around and she sucked my cock and then I fucked her right there. It was super hot. It was so fucking good, and it was like, anyone could have busted us at any time."

Amy nodded, thinking about places she would be able to sneak Hank. Have him fuck her like that. She took another large drink from her cup.

"Truth or Dare," Joey said to Reed.

"Dare."

"I dare you to show us your breasts."

There was a silence now. Amy felt her stomach turn, waiting to see what Reed would do. She hopped up out of the tub, and Amy thought for a moment that she was going to leave, but instead she grabbed the fabric on the top and pulled the material out of the way. Her big tits bounced out, and every single person in the tub's eyes were glued on to them. She had large brown areolas, and her nipples were perfect erect little nubs. She ran her hands around them a little, pushed them together, and let them fall back down, and she smiled widely. She knew what she had.

"Holy shit," Joey said, "You're amazing."

"You are so fucking hot," Cass told her, and content, Reed tucked them back into the suit and slipped back into the water.

"Truth or Dare," Reed said to Cass.

"Dare."

"I dare you... to let Felix kiss your tits."

Felix was the boy who had said he'd never kissed a boy before. The one Cass had gotten in the face of. Cass, after a moment, slid off her seat and waded over until she was in front of him. She reached up behind her, showing off her tight, sexy back, and undid the top strap of her suit and let it go. The wet material stuck though, so she pulled it down revealing two hard, light nipples on perfect big handfuls of breast, and she pushed them out toward Felix.

He tentatively lowered his mouth down and took one of her nipples between his lips. He then grabbed the other one and started to suck, hard on them. Cass threw her head back and gasped, and after about 20 seconds she pushed him away, but she was smiling and breathing hard.

Amy realized her hand was clenched between her legs, rubbing just ever so slightly against the fabric of her swimsuit bottoms.

"Truth or Dare Martin," Cass said.

"Dare."

"I dare you to get up out of the hot tub and streak around the whole pool area once." Gabe looked around at everyone, and they all watched him, with nervous sexual tension.

"No problem," he said as he got out, turned around, slipped his shorts off with his ass facing them, and then took off running. When he came back around toward them, he was cupping his cock in his hands, hiding himself.

"No no no, that's not fair," Lizzie said, staring, "She said streak. You can't be covered up while streaking. Drop the hands."

And he did. Martin had an ok sized cock, but his balls were incredible. They were huge. They must have been the size of a big orange together, maybe even bigger. All the girls gasped.

"Look at those," Reed said with some awe. Martin looked proud as he slipped into the pool.

"Truth or Dare," Gabe said to Lizzie.

"Truth."

"Would you consider having sex with somebody in this hot tub right now?"

Lizzie made eye contact with each person in the circle, ending with Amy, and for some reason the way she looked at Amy sent a shiver through Amy.

"Definitely," Lizzie said, and all the boys shifted around some.

"Truth or Dare," Lizzie asked Amy.

"Truth."

"If Hank Flowers was here right now you'd fuck him in front of everyone, wouldn't you?"

Amy thought about Mr. Flowers walking up to the pool, pulling her out of the water and fucking her with everyone watching, and her hand rubbed a little harder on the fabric of her bottoms.

"Yes," she said quietly.

"What was that?"

"Yes," she said a little more loudly.

"In front of everyone?"

"Yes," she just breathed this one out, the sexiness of it intoxicating her.

"Who's Flowers?" Felix asked.

"Just the sexiest teacher at our school," Lizzie said, smiling, "Amy, your turn to ask someone.

"Truth or Dare," she asked Joey.

"Dare."

"I dare you... I dare you to show... I dare you to let Reed strip you."

He looked at Reed again, and seeing no opposition he stood. The effects of the game were clear on him, and his shorts, although heavy were starting to tent. Reed smiled and licked her lips unconsciously, and Amy rubbed a little harder.

Reed positioned herself in front of him, slid her body up his a ways, and then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of his shorts. Then, moving down toward the water, she slid down his body, taking the shorts with her. They stuck on his cock and she had to yank them down, and his dick popped up and out and hit her in the face. And then she shocked everyone by kissing the head of it, giggling wildly, and sitting back in her seat. Joey, naked now, sat down too.

"Reed, truth or dare," he said.

"No no no, not fair, she just went," Lizzie said. Pick someone else.

"Ok, Martin. Truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to take off Reed's swimsuit."

Martin swallowed hard and turned so he was in front of Reed.

"Do you mind?"

In response Reed leaned down and kissed him on the mouth again, and he responded by fumbling with the back of her swimsuit until he got the top undone, and then he pulled it down, revealing again her wonderful breasts. He then reached down, and with much less ceremony, he pulled her swimsuit bottoms down. It was kind of hot to know that there were three naked people in this tub right now, Amy thought as the two sat down.

"Truth or Dare," Martin asked Cass.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Lizzie."

Cass looked at Lizzie, and they smiled at each other as they slowly leaned in. Their lips touched, and Lizzie opened her mouth slightly and then kissed down and gently bit Cass' lower lip. Cass responded with her tongue, and soon they were fully making out. As they kissed Cass undid Lizzie's top and let it fall away, and in response Lizzie kissed Cass' neck, and fished her hands down under the water. When she came back up she had Cass' bottoms in her hand. She slapped them onto the pool.

"I think we should take a quick break and take one more shot," Lizzie said, as she turned, still topless, and poured nine more shots, "Ok, but to get this delicious shot, you have to be naked. New pool rule. So anyone not naked..."

She fished under the churning water and bubbles and came up with her own swimsuit bottoms, and slapped them on the pool deck.

"Lose 'em," she finished. And Felix and Mark both did quickly. Lizzie looked at Amy, who hadn't quite moved yet.

"Need help?" Lizzie asked, and before Amy could respond Lizzie was undoing her top. She pulled it off and Amy reached across her chest, covering herself up, but as she did she saw Mark staring at her with a hunger written all over his face. She stared him in the eyes, knowing her own hunger and nervousness were probably showing,

Amy felt hands on her legs, and Lizzie grabbed her bottoms and dragged them off. Amy was now completely naked in a pool full of naked people. She was so nervous and excited all at the same time. She looked at Mark again, and he grinned at her.

"Shots!" Lizzie said as she passed them out. They cheersed again and took the shots, and then Lizzie pointed to Cass.

"Truth or Dare," Cass asked Reed.

"Dare."

"I dare you to suck Joey's cock for one full minute."

There was a silence. They were all naked, they were all horny, but this was a big jump. This was a point of no return. Amy swallowed hard. In this moment she wanted desperately to see that, but she didn't know... fuck. She didn't want this to make the night weird.

But it didn't. Reed put a hand on Joey's chest and pushed him up and out of the water. His cock was at full attention and dripping wet. Reed pushed her hair back behind her ear and then took him in her mouth. Amy was disappointed she was opposite Joey, because all she could see from here was the back of Reed's head bobbing up and down. Amy wanted to move in closer, to get a better view, but she was too paralyzed by what was happening to move. To move might break the spell of whatever was happening here.

Martin's shoulder was moving, and it was clear he was stroking his cock watching the show. Reed fished under the water, and she started to jerk him off as she sucked on Joey's dick. Joey's eyes were closed, he was enjoying this, and Martin stared at the scene, his eyes wide and amazed. Amy looked over and everyone had their hands under the water, touching themselves, watching Reed suck on one dick and stroke another.

After a couple of minutes Cass meekly said, "Time."

Reed turned around and beamed at everyone, and Joey looked down at his cock as if he didn't know what had just happened.

"Truth or Dare Felix."

"Dare."

"I dare you to finger Cass for one minute."

Felix nodded and looked at Cass, who pushed herself out, and slightly spread her legs. She had a strip of red hair right about her pink, little pussy. She was a natural redhead it seemed. Felix swam over and placed one hand on her stomach, and the other at the entrance of her cunt. She gasped as he pushed in, and his finger slid inside of her. Amy had a perfect view of this one. She was maybe three feet away, and she watched as Felix's finger slipped in to Cass' tight little pussy, stretching it open some.

Cass was staring down at him intently as he started to move it in and out faster.

"There you go, put another one in," she breathed, and he stuck another finger inside of her. Amy watched Cass' tight stomach tense and her hips buck as Felix began to finger fuck her. Behind them, Amy noticed Reed had her hands under the water and looked to be jerking off Joey and Martin at the same time.

As they watched Amy felt a hand on her leg. It sent shockwaves of pleasure through her, just from the simple unexpected touch, but it was... Lizzie was stroking her leg. Amy gaped at her, and Lizzie turned to Amy and smiled. It was clear Lizzie was also rubbing herself.

"Time," Reed said, still slowly jerking off the boys.

"Truth or dare Amy," Felix said, and Amy felt the nervous rush go through her. She'd done probably the least so far, and she was sure that Felix was going to have something in store for her. She couldn't pick truth now though. They'd think she was a coward.

"Dare."

"I dare you to suck Mark's dick until he comes on you."

"Until he comes?"

"I doubt he'll take long," Felix said, grinning at Mark.

"Shut the fuck up Felix," Mark said, and then to Amy, "You don't have to..."

But he stood up anyway, and he had the best cock there. It was long and hard, and perfect. Amy looked up at him, and he smiled nervously at her.

"Oh Jesus, come on," Lizzie said as she grabbed Mark's cock and dragged it right up to Amy's mouth. Amy opened and let Mark's beautiful cock slide into her mouth. The feel of the head against her lips, that velvety smoothness... she closed her lips around it, feeling it in her mouth. And then Liz guided his cock further in. It was big, bigger than any other cock she'd had, and it stretched her lips. It felt so fucking good.

Amy swirled her tongue around the head, and she realized that Lizzie was jerking him off as she sucked his dick. Lizzie's free hand was still gripping Amy's leg, and Amy sucked even harder. She let Mark's cock bob in and out of her mouth as Lizzie stroked him. Everyone else disappeared and all there was was this flesh in her mouth, this action, this moment. She was consumed, the hunger for what she was doing ate her up, and her mind was gone to anything that wasn't the moment.

She wanted his come. She wanted to feel it hit her face, she wanted to taste it on her tongue. He was so fucking hard. Her fingers rubbed faster circles around her clit as Liz's hand massaged further and further up her leg.

Amy took the cock deep into her mouth, and then all the way out to take a breath, and Lizzie moved in and stuck Mark's cock into her own mouth. Amy took her hand and started massaging Mark's balls as Lizzie's perfect lips wrapped tightly around Mark's shaft, and Mark looked down at the two beautiful girls and started to moan. He was close. Lizzie took the cock out of her mouth and started licking down the side, and Amy did the same on the other side.

Their tongues worked up and down the length of his shaft, and Lizzie stared straight at Amy. They were almost kissing if it wasn't for the hard dick in the way. Lizzie reached a little further and moved Amy's hand, and started rubbing Amy beneath the water. Fireworks spread through Amy's body, and she felt like she was going to melt. She was so fucking horny, and she wanted Mark's come so badly.

"This is so fucking hot," Mark said. And he was right.

Amy took his cock again and started sucking it vigorously, sucking in as hard as she could as she twisted her hand around his hard shaft. Lizzie ducked down and started to lick at his balls, most of her body under the roiling water, her fingers still playing over Amy's clit.

"Just like that," Mark said, "Oh fuck. Just like that."

"I want your come baby," Amy said to him, her eyes looking up at him, begging him for it. He looked down, his expression looked almost confused, surprised at how good he could feel, how amazing this situation was.

"Come for me."

"Oh god, oh yes," he said, and he pulled his cock out of her mouth, and the first rope of cum splashed across her face. Lizzie rubbed harder, and as the next rope of hot cum splashed across her lips, Amy felt an orgasm rise out of nowhere. Her body tightened and melted at the same time, and her mouth dropped open with the pleasure of it, and a couple more ropes of cum splashed across her tongue.

She unconsciously swallowed it, and felt the warm liquid slide down her throat. Her body twitched again with the orgasm, and her brain and her body felt like they were fighting the urge to fully shut down. But then Lizzie was in her face, from seemingly nowhere, and kissed Amy on the mouth. Amy pulled away, confused.

"What are you doing?" Amy asked.

"Shut up," Lizzie said, and she licked the come from Amy's face. Holy shit. Was that gross or hot? Amy felt like she shouldn't think so, but it was pretty goddamn sexy. Mark sat down on the edge of the hot tub, spent for the moment, and Lizzie licked another trail of come off Amy's face, and then kissed Amy on the mouth again. Amy could taste the salty, sticky come on her lips, and she kissed back.

Lizzie's tongue slipped from beneath her sticky lips and tasted Amy's, and Amy let it happen. She felt Lizzie's tongue part her own lips, and Amy flicked her own tongue out. Lizzie responded by grabbing the back of Amy's neck and pushing their faces together, forcing their tongues to dance. Amy closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss, enjoyed the sensation, ignoring the fact that this was her friend. She thought that if Hank Flowers could see her right now... would he be turned on? Would he want her?

Lizzie caressed Amy's face and pulled away, staring into her eyes. Amy looked around the hot tub, and it was clear the game was over. Reed had Joey and Martin sitting out on the edge and she was alternating between sucking each of their cocks, her big breasts popping in and out of the water as she bobbed and jerked, and Felix was going down on Cass. Cass writhed as his tongue drove into her and swirled around her clit.

Everyone must have enjoyed the show.

"You two..." Mark said, staring at Amy and Lizzie still. Lizzie grinned and licked her lips.

"Are you ready to return the favor?" Mark nodded, and Lizzie hopped up out of the tub, the water falling off her tanned, naked body, making her curves glisten in the soft light. She sat on the edge of the hot tub. Her pussy was perfect, fully shaved, and pink, slightly puffy from the heat and her excitement. Even with the water Amy could see how slick Lizzie was with excitement.

"Wait, I'm getting hot, let's go inside." Lizzie said, her voice lower, husky with desire. Amy got out and Mark followed.