Mr. Flowers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you guys going?"

Lizzie just raised a finger, beckoning them to follow. Which they did. They went into Lizzie's basement. There was a large, dark leather couch in an L shape along one wall, with an electric fireplace on another, and a huge entertainment center on the wall directly opposite the couch. The floor was covered in a soft carpet. Lizzie turned on the fire with a dial on the wall, and the whole room was lit with the soft, flickering glow.

Lizzie grabbed some towels from a basket by the door, and handed them out. Amy watched as they dried their naked bodies. She was nervous again, and she shook a little as she bent over and dried her legs. Suddenly she felt a tongue run up her slit. She let out a small moan, as it spread her pussy lips and probed inside her. She turned around expecting to see Mark, but Lizzie was on her knees, face buried in Amy's pussy.

"Lizzie!" Amy said with surprise. Reed was stroking Joey and Martin again, and Cass had Felix's penis in her hand. Mark was just staring, his erection was back. Amy pulled away, but Lizzie grabbed her around the legs and nuzzled in. Amy's head was spinning. What was happening here? It felt so good though. Mark walked over in front of Amy, took her face in his hands, and kissed her deeply. Amy closed her eyes and stopped fighting.

Lizzie's tongue became bolder, circling Amy's clit, licking up, touching on her asshole briefly, before stroking back down and diving into her pussy. Amy moaned into Mark's mouth, and then took his hard cock in her hand and started stroking it. Lizzie stuck a finger into Amy as she sucked hard on her clit, and Amy felt the orgasm rip through her. She gripped Mark's penis harder, as if using it to steady herself, and Lizzie's fingers flew in and out of her.

"Fuck," Amy said once she could breathe again, "Lizzie..."

Lizzie stood up and smiled at her. Amy turned and faced Lizzie.

"I... what?"

"Amy," Lizzie said, "You're my best friend. I love you, and I think you're beautiful. I just always kind of wanted to try that. You are so sexy Amy. Also you taste amazing."

"You two are so, so fucking sexy," Mark said.

"It felt good didn't it?"

"I mean, yes..."

Lizzie kissed Amy on the lips again, and held her.

"Best friends are supposed to share everything right?"

Amy's head was spinning with booze and the unreality of the evening, but it really didn't bother her. She'd expected it to bother her, but it just felt good, and she already trusted Lizzie. Fuck it. Amy grabbed the back of Lizzie's head and kissed her back, passionately.

The other couples whooped and cheered, and then moved over to the couch. Amy felt Mark behind her, his cock pressing into her back, and she moaned again.

"Now this girl needs hers," Lizzie said, breaking the kiss and grabbing Amy and Mark by the hands, she led them to the middle of the floor.

"Amy?"

Amy thought for a moment, and then dropped to her knees. She stared at Lizzie's perfect little pussy, and then ran a finger up the lips. Lizzie was so wet. Amy slipped her finger inside her friend's warm pussy, and then started slowly fucking her with her finger. Lizzie moaned and Mark leaned next to her and started licking and sucking at her hard nipples. Lizzie reached out and started milking his cock. Amy looked around at the other groups. Reed was moaning into Joey's cock, as Martin fucked her from behind. His big balls slapping against her generous ass with each deep stroke. Cass was sitting on the floor, her back resting against the couch, and Felix was fucking her face.

"This is so fucking hot," Lizzie said, "Lick me Amy. I want to feel your tongue on me."

Amy was so lost in the sexuality of the moment that she didn't argue at all. She just bent down and ran her tongue up the whole length of Lizzie's glistening pussy. She was expecting it to taste really weird or bad, but it didn't at all. It was almost sweet, so Amy started really licking. She took her tongue from the very bottom all the way up, and then sucked on Lizzie's clit, which made Lizzie buck her hips. Amy smiled, having this much control over how Lizzie felt. It felt good to be the one in control of them.

"Mark, I want you to fuck Amy," Lizzie said. Mark looked at Amy, looking for permission, and Amy realized she needed it. She wanted it so badly. Amy, without taking her mouth from Lizzie's pussy, nodded. Mark went around behind her and licked her pussy for a moment, getting everything good and lubricated, though with how turned on she was right now, Amy didn't need the help. He positioned himself behind her, and slipped the tip of his huge, hard cock into her.

The feeling of his stretching her open, and the smell of Lizzie's sex was too much for her, and Amy came before he was even halfway in.

"Are you ok?" Mark asked, pausing.

"F-fine," Amy said, "Great actually. I just came."

Mark responded by sticking his whole cock into her. She had never felt so filled before. It felt amazing. She could feel it in her stomach it seemed like. She moaned into Lizzie's pussy, and then continued to lick and suck Lizzie's little clit. Lizzie's body tightened up, and she came hard, and then scooted away from Amy's probing tongue. Lizzie got up and kissed Amy.

"That felt amazing," she said, "come here."

Lizzie helped Amy to her feet and led them both over to the edge of the couch.

"Sit here," she said, and Amy complied, sitting on the edge of the couch. Lizzie ran her hand across Amy's breast and then pushed her down onto the couch, her legs still dangling over the edge. Mark Grabbed her legs, positioned her so her opening was at the end of the couch, and pushed himself back inside Amy. She moaned loudly as Lizzie continued to massage her breasts. Amy's head was close to Reed who was bouncing up and down on Joey's cock while she was leaned over and sucking Martin off. Reeds breasts bouncing heavily.

"You feel that hard cock inside you?" Lizzie whispered to Amy as she continued to play with Amy's erect nipples, "It's just you and me, in Mr. Flowers class. Everyone else left, and he's standing there in the pants. I take your clothes off, and you take off mine, and we're just standing there naked."

Amy moaned, thinking about the scene as Mark continued to fuck her hard.

"He walks up, and you can see him growing in the pants, getting hard for you, for us."

"Yes," Amy said.

"He unbuttons his shirt, slowly, showing us his abs. His dick is so hard in his pants, you can see the whole thing just outlined, throbbing for us."

Mark's cock was flying into Amy's soaking pussy now, and the room was full of moans and the sound of slapping flesh. Amy's eyes rolled up and it looked like Joey had come on Reeds face, but Martin was still fucking her hard, Joey, spent, sat and watched the two. Beyond them she could see the movement of Cass and Felix, still going hard.

"He makes us kneel down in front of him," Lizzie says, "And it's right there, and he slowly, slowly unzips his fly."

"Mmmm."

"And then it's out, and Mr. Flower's cock is right in your face."

Amy's mind shut down with the force of her orgasm, her pussy clenched down on Mark's cock, which was buried inside of her, and she literally screamed. Everyone stopped and stared at her for a moment, but Amy didn't see. Her body was shaking slightly with the reverberations, and suddenly her pussy was very sensitive. Mark started to pull out.

"Oh, go- go slow, please. Oh my god. I've never come that hard in my life."

"Just wait until that really happens though," Lizzie whispered into Amy's ear, before she kissed her hard on the mouth, "Ok Mark, my turn."

Lizzie bent over top of Amy, her hands braced against the back of the couch, and Mark slid up beside her and just shoved his cock in. Lizzie bucked back at it, and Amy got to watch as her best friend got fucked right over top of her. She watched Lizzie's breasts bounce with every stroke.

What had Lizzie meant when it happens for real? Did she have a plan to... Amy's head was spinning with orgasm and booze and lust and everything. The thought, the imagery of Mr. Flowers showing her, giving her his cock. She'd obviously fantasized about it for forever, but she never really expected it to ever happen. But... why not? What was stopping her?

She'd just basically participated in an orgy, and for sure a threesome with her best friend. She craned her neck back, and she could see that Reed and Cass had switched partners. Martin now was fucking Cass, and Felix was on top of Reed. Joey was still sitting there watching, his dick still spent, but he had one hand cupping Cass' breast. Amy realized she had started fingering herself without even realizing it.

Amy's attention was brought back when Lizzie orgasmed. Mark pulled out, and Lizzie's pussy gushed hot liquid all over Amy's stomach.

"Holy shit, she's a squirter," Joey said.

"Mmmm, sorry Ame," she said panting, "With a cock this big, sometimes..."

"It's ok, it's actually kind of hot," Amy said. Lizzie, leaned down and licked at her own juices on Amy's stomach. Mark started fucking her again hard, and shortly after was moaning himself.

"I'm- I'm gonna come," he said.

"Do it on Amy again," Lizzie said, dropping herself down and jacking off his cock toward Amy's face. Amy's fingers were rubbing hard at her clit, as she stared longingly at the dick.

"Come for us," Lizzie said, and he did. He shot rope after rope of cum onto Amy's face. It was on her forehead, her cheeks, all over her lips. She didn't know how he could come that much again so soon. Lizzie sucked the rest from his now very sensitive cock, and then licked all the come off Amy's forehead, her cheeks, and then they shared a sloppy and deep kiss that put Amy over the edge again, and she came.

When they'd recovered enough they stood and watched the other couples.

Cass was bouncing up and down on Martin's cock in a reverse cowgirl, and Reed moved Felix around so they were right next to each other in the same position. Lizzie grabbed Amy's hand and led her over, and made Amy kneel down right in front of Reed, and Lizzie knelt in front of Cass. Lizzie reached down and massaged Martin's huge balls and licked at Cass' clit with every bounce.

"Holy shit, holyshitholyshit," Cass said. Amy looked up at Reeds magnificent bouncing tits, and then down at her stretched little pussy, and she followed Lizzie's lead. She gripped Felix's balls and started massaging them lightly, brushing on their undersides just so. Her mouth found Reed's clit, and Reed started to call out too.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna come," Felix said. Reed just kept on bouncing, and Amy could feel it as the come started leaving his balls and filling up Reed. Reed just kept going. Amy could taste the come start to leak out of her swollen pussy, and she lapped at it greedily. It tasted sweeter than normal, it was incredibly hot, and she must have been doing something right because Reed clamped all the way down on the cock and shook and moaned as she orgasmed.

Reed got off Felix's dick, and Amy scooted back. Cass' eyes were in the back of her head, and then she got off Martin's dick too.

"I can't, I can't, so sensitive," she said.

"Well, uh..." Martin looked around, clearly a little peeved he was the only one not to have come.

But Lizzie hopped right in and took him into her mouth. He sat back, his previous complaints moving toward void. Lizzie pulled him up to his feet, and knelt down, her hand going to her pussy again. Amy couldn't take her eyes off Lizzie's soft lips engulfing Martin's cock. Lizzie took it down to the base and shook her head, and Martin moaned in appreciation. Amy felt daring. The whole night had made her feel like sex, no sexuality was something beautiful. Something to be embraced. She'd had an amazing time this evening and she didn't want it to be over. She knelt down next to Lizzie and started licking at Martin's incredibly sized balls. She ran her fingernails down his back as she did it, and he shuddered.

"I think I'm going to come," he said. Lizzie took his cock out of her mouth.

"Come on both of us. Come on," Lizzie said. The other boys, having recovered from their own orgasms, were cheering Martin on too now.

Lizzie took him in deep again, held him in her throat as she licked around wildly. Amy, her mouth still exploring his sack, felt him start to contract, getting ready to come, so she stopped and positioned herself in front of him, her face right next to Lizzie's. Lizzie pulled her mouth off his dick, and then at the last second turned and started kissing Amy hard.

"Oh god," Martin said, and he started coming all over the two kissing girls. Those giant balls must have held extra, because he just kept on coming, all over their faces, just drenching them in his thick loads.

The girls kept kissing through the whole thing, and some of the come would leak in to their kisses, and they'd spread his seed between their mouths, roping between their exploring tongues. When he finally stopped, then both turned and looked around, breathing heavily, the opposite halves of their faces soaked with come.

"Holy shit Martin," Felix said.

"You're like a fucking fire hydrant," Cass said, apparently recovered.

"I dare you to lick it off their faces," Martin said to Reed and Cass, pretending their game had never stopped.

Cass got up, dragging Reed with her, and the four girls all stood in a little circle and smiled at each other. They'd shared something tonight. Literally, and figuratively. Amy had no doubt this would be a night they were all going to think about probably for the rest of their lives. That crazy thing they did once. That moment where sex became not just something from the tv and movies, but something they'd truly come to love. Or at least that's how Amy felt.

The four girls met in the middle, and their tongues all searched across each other's faces and mouths, dancing and searching for come and lips and other tongues.

"You four are so fucking hot," Joey said.

Lizzie turned and winked and said, "Alright boys, I think it's time we got cleaned up and off to bed. I'm pretty fucking beat."

Everyone sort of agreed, and they all went out and dove in the pool again quickly, rinsing the sweat and sex from their bodies. Everyone came back inside, still naked, but drunk and tired enough to know it was bedtime, and they dried off.

"How about we all sleep down here?" Amy suggested, "We could bring some blankets or something."

"Love the initiative," Lizzie said, "We can all cuddle up by the fire. Any objections?"

There were none. So the girls ran off to a storage closet and came back and made an impromptu bed on the soft carpet, throwing pillows all around. They all laid down, pretty much next to the people they'd been fucking, except Mark was next to Amy and Lizzie, who's heads were pressed together.

"I hope you're not freaked out by all this," Lizzie whispered once she thought most people were asleep.

"No. No... not at all," Amy said.

"I just know you're not like, quite as experienced, and I don't know, tonight was a lot. Are you doing ok?"

Amy felt like she was going to cry. She'd never had Lizzie be this thoughtful, she'd never felt this close to Lizzie.

"Are you crying? Are you ok?" Lizzie asked.

"No, no, I'm great. Seriously. I'm just like... I love you. You're my best friend, and you mean the world to me."

"Well you're my best friend, and I know I'm not always the easiest to be around. I know I think of myself a lot, and like, I don't know. I do think about you and your feelings, you know that, but yeah. I just think you're amazing."

"I think you're amazing too."

"And that stuff about Mr. Flowers I said: totally true. I'm going to get him to fuck you if it's the last thing I do."

Amy's heart started to race again. She could hear the sincerity in Lizzie's voice, and it seemed to reverberate even as Lizzie's breathing slowed and she fell off to sleep. Amy couldn't sleep yet though. The whole night kept rolling in her head, how she'd felt about everything, how she'd wanted everything, how even when she had Mark's beautiful cock shoved all the way inside her, all she could think about was Hank Flowers sharing a cigarette with her.

Lizzie was right, she was going to fuck Mr. Flowers if it was the last thing she did. Amy fell asleep with a smile, as she started to work out a plan.