Mr. French - Biology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,935 Followers

Jessica watched the clock as the final minutes of the lesson ticked away, wondering what Mr. French wanted to talk to her about. She assumed that it was probably about the awesome sex they'd had Saturday night, but wasn't sure what direction it would take. She hoped he wouldn't try and stop it from happening again, because she wanted more. There was no way that once was going to be enough to satisfy her desire. He was unlike the older men she had met modelling, or even the younger ones. Plenty of them looked amazing or had heaps of money, but it seemed that the modelling scene just brought out the dick in people. Mr. French was down to earth. He cared. She couldn't imagine any of her previous boyfriends or dates paying double cab fare just to see her home safely even though they could have afforded it. She waited until the rest of the class had filed out before approaching his desk.

As the last of her classmates left the room, Jessica walked up to stand opposite her teacher at his desk. Her heart raced as she felt his gaze sweep over her. She watched his mouth as he licked his lips. He swallowed and the movement of his Adam's apple drew her eye. She tried to calm her heightened nerves.

"Jessica, what happened Saturday ..."

"Was amazing," she interrupted.

"Was wrong," Jack corrected her.

"But it was awesome! You can't say you didn't want it or enjoy it."

"That's not what I am saying. It was wrong because I am a teacher and you're my student. The law says its wrong."

"Fuck the law," Jessica pouted. "I don't care Mr. French. I want to do it again. I want to feel that awesome cock of yours in my pussy, I want to suck it! I'm 18, I'm legal."

Jack's eyes flicked from Jessica to the door.

"You'd be legal if you weren't my student."

"There's like two months of school and then its over! That's close enough for me," Jessica insisted.

"Not in the eyes of the law Jessica."

"Well that just makes it even more exciting," she grinned. Her fingers went to the buttons of her white blouse and started undoing them.

"Jessica, what are you doing?" Jack asked. He sounded panicked. She just smiled and kept going until all but one were undone. She pulled it wide, grabbed her bra and lifted it to flash her tits.

"Flashing you so that you get a nice hard cock," she laughed. "Tell me it doesn't turn you on Mr. French. Tell me that you don't want to feel my hard little nipple." She twirled it in her fingers, pulling at it with thumb and forefinger.

She felt his eyes on her breasts, her nipples hard under the inspection. She glanced down at the swollen, light pink nubs. She always enjoyed the way they looked when she pulled them and distended them away from her breast. She pulled the left one hard. She saw him hesitate and leaned over his desk. She took his hand and placed it on her breast, feeling the heat of his palm on her swollen nipple.

A kid laughed loudly outside the classroom and snapped Jack's attention from her.

"Put them away!" He hissed. Jessica grinned at him, settled her bra back in place and did up her buttons. "We'll have to talk about this later, somewhere else."

"Only if you promise to fuck me again Mr. French," Jessica grinned. He didn't answer. He made to guide her back to the door, to show her from the classroom, his hand on the small of her back. Jessica reached behind her and shifted the hand down to her butt. She heard him groan and give it a quick squeeze before she withdrew it. At the door, she turned suddenly and trapped him against the wall. Without her heels she wasn't quite as tall as him, but pushed him back against it and kissed him.

She could tell that his resistance had melted. He let her kiss him and she thrust her body against his. The press of his hard cock between their bodies was a massive turn on. Jessica ended the kiss and grinned.

"I look forward to our next chat Mr. French."

She left him there and almost laughed at the look on his face as she skipped off down the hall.

~~~~~~~

Jessica plotted. She wanted to fuck Jack at school. She spent her lessons in fantasy or guilt as she worked things through in her mind. Over the course of the next week, Jessica went from plot to worry. Even though she'd kissed Mr. French in the class and flashed her tits at him, things had changed. He had started to ignore her. She worried that he had turned away from her again. He hardly looked at her in class and with only 8 students, it was starting to get a bit obvious. She decided that she needed to speak to him. She dallied at the end of class.

"Mr. French? Can you please help me with this?" she asked as the last of her classmates exited.

"What is it Jessica?" he asked. She waited until he stood before her desk. Jessica checked to see that there wasn't anyone else left in the class.

"You're ignoring me. It's getting obvious. Even when I put my hand up in class, you keep calling on anyone but me."

"Oh. Sorry, I guess I took it too far."

"Took what too far?"

"I didn't want to favour you too much. I guess I over did it if It looks like you're being ignored. I worried that if it looked like I was favouring you, that somehow someone would guess why."

Jessica smiled at him.

"I'm glad to hear that's why. I was worried that you were going to tell me that you never wanted to see me again. "

"Oh I definitely want to see you again, I just think that we should wait those two months until you're done with school."

"No way," Jessica exclaimed. "You can't make me wait that long!"

"Jessica I don't want to, I have to. You scared me last time. That flash, the kiss, it's too dangerous. My career, everything is on the line. If something were to come out, I would lose it all."

"Well I won't wait and I like dangerous," she pouted. She went over to the door of the classroom. She pushed it closed and started to undo the buttons of her blouse.

"What are you doing? I just told you that it's too dangerous Jessica."

Jessica didn't answer, she simply undid buttons until her bra was visible. She saw Jack's eyes flick back and forth between the door and her body as she exposed it.

When she flipped her bra up to reveal her pert tits, he advanced on her, whether to stop her or claim her, she didn't know.

As he reached toward her, Jessica took his hand and thrust her breast into it. She felt him squeeze. It was a simple reaction, but it spoke volumes about his true desire.

"Jessica," he said, but voice caught and before he could say anything further, Jessica kissed him again. She'd seen the desire on his face as his hand covered her breast. She could still feel him squeezing it gently. She could feel her whole body reacting. She grabbed his cock through his pants. She tugged. He was hard. She wanted to suck it. She wanted to feel his shaft slide over her tongue. She wanted to push him down on the floor of the classroom and ride him like a prized stallion.

The bell rang.

Jack stepped back, flustered. Jessica quickly righted her uniform.

"We have to wait," Jack said.

"If you make me, I'll make your life hell," Jessica grinned as she flipped up her skirt to flash her panties at him. Jack opened the door and Jessica quickly exited before the inward rush for the next lesson began. The path to her next lesson took her past Jack's office. Cheeky inspiration struck. She tried the handle and found it unlocked. She slipped inside and closed it behind her quietly. She went quickly to the other side of his desk and slipped her panties off. She pulled open the bottom drawer of her teacher's desk and buried them under the papers.

Her heart raced as she left the office and entered the hall. It was empty. Everyone was already in class. She rushed to her English lesson, receiving a forgiving nod of acceptance from Mr. Warnly and a withering jealous one from Alicia Marks. She gave the girl a smile and took her seat. Alicia hated the fact that Jessica seemed to get such an easy ride through school because of her beauty. Jessica mostly ignored her.

When the final bell rang Jessica made sure to go past Mr. French's office, happy to see him sitting at his desk working.

"Hey Mr. French," she said, smiling at him from the doorway.

"Hello Jessica," he said and Jessica was pleased to receive a warm smile.

"You know I had to drop something off for you earlier. You should try and keep things tidier. All sorts of things could get lost in your drawers." She glanced left and right down the hall and seeing that no one was paying any attention, took half a step into his office. She flipped her skirt up to flash her pussy and nearly burst out in laughter when his eyes nearly bugged out of his head. Before he could tell her off, she skipped from his room and headed for home.

Jack searched his drawers. It didn't take long for him to find Jessica's black cotton thong. He held it, cock hard in response. With a start he quickly stuffed it back in the drawer when he realised anyone walking in would see him at his desk with a pair of girl's underwear. There was no way he wanted to explain how that had come to pass.

~~~~~~~

Jack wasn't sure how to approach the next biology lesson. He had butterflies. He couldn't ignore Jessica and so decided to try and treat it her as normally as possible. In the back of his mind he was worried about what she might try. After the stunt where she'd dropped her panties in his drawer, he wondered just how far she was prepared to go with her threat to 'make his life hell'.

The bell to start class rang and students filed in. Seven of them were in uniform, but Jessica wore a tiny, tight pair of lycra shorts and her sports top. Her top only hung to the waistband of her shorts which left nothing to the imagination.

"Jessica?" he said when he saw how she was dressed.

"Sorry sir, I had a bit of a mishap."

"It was hilarious," John Woods laughed.

"That's enough thanks John," Jack warned him.

Jessica gave her teacher a look of thanks before going on to explain. "We had just finished P.E. and I went to fill my drink bottle, but Sarah distracted me and next thing water was going everywhere. I was totally drenched."

"Total wet-uniform contest," John sniggered from the back of the class. The other boys in the class chuckled and the girls gave them shut-up stares.

"Anyway, Mrs. Highgate told me to get back into my P.E. uniform for the rest of the day."

"Ok, well take your seat," Jack told her, struggling not to follow her butt with his eyes. He knew that the three boys of the class were looking at exactly what he wanted to, but also knew that one of the girls would more than likely watch him.

Part way through the class he called for a volunteer to demonstrate a principle on the whiteboard. Jessica's hand was the first one up. He knew that he couldn't ignore her, so invited her to the front of the class. He took a seat in the front row while she wrote on the board. He struggled to concentrate on what she was writing though as she started right at the top. Her body was elongated as she stood on tiptoes. Her calves looked amazing, but compared poorly to the perfection that was her tight little butt. He heard a murmur from the seat behind him and turned to see Lucy Edwards whispering to Ellie Gorman. He also heard John from the back of the room whisper something that he knew was both complimentary and entirely inappropriate.

"Is that right Mr. French?" Jessica asked. She spun to face the class again. The sudden movement caught him by surprise and he had to drag his eyes up from staring at what had changed from her bum to her crotch. He quickly scanned what she had written.

"Almost perfect Jessica, there's just one bit that isn't quite right. He stood from the desk, too aware of the erection that threatened in his pants. He pointed out the missing piece of information and allowed Jessica to re-take her seat.

Jack was relieved when the bell rang. Jessica was simply too much of a distraction in her sports gear.

"I think your uniform might be dry by now Jessica, you might want to change back for your next lesson," he suggested, as she was about to leave the room. She lingered in response.

"You think I need to?" she asked with a smile."

"Yes. I don't think the boys learned much in here today," he laughed.

"As long as you enjoyed the lesson Mr. French, I don't care. Did you like the package that I left in your drawer?"

"Er, yes, Jessica, very much, even if I can't say that I approved of finding it there," He saw her glance out into the hall and then quickly push the door closed. "I'd leave you another present, but I don't think I've enough clothes to leave anything behind."

She turned and pulled her pants down over her butt just far enough to reveal the lack of any underwear. Then she turned to face him and pulled them down even further.

"Imagine if I went to class like this!"

Jack spluttered in his attempt to respond to the sight of her naked pussy. Jessica gave a delightful laugh and pulled her shorts back up before he managed any coherence. As relief crossed her teacher's face, mischief crossed Jessica's. She reached inside her top and quickly released the clasp of her bra. In two swift movements she'd pulled the straps out through her armholes, her bra appearing through the second one as if by magic.

"Hey look, apparently I did have something to lose," she laughed and dropped her bra to the floor and dashed from the room.

Jack's reality crashed back and he swooped to pick up the bra, quickly stuffing it into his pocket. He very self-consciously made his way to his office where he stashed it under the mess in his bottom drawer. All he could think about was Jessica sitting in her next lesson bra-less, her hard nipples thrusting against her uniform.

~~~~~~~

"Jessica, this has to stop," he said later that week after he'd asked her into his office.

"What does Sir?" she asked cheekily.

"Leaving your underwear all around the school for me."

"Why? Are you worried I'll run out?"

"Come on Jessica, be serious."

"Fuck me."

"What?"

"Fuck me and I'll stop leaving my underwear around and showing up in my tiny little shorts and the like. I told you I'd make life hell for you. If you fuck me, I won't need to tease you so much."

Even as she spoke she started to pull her underwear off from under her school skirt.

"Not here!" Jack exclaimed.

"Where then?" she said, her white lace thong held provocatively from the tip of her index finger. Jack watched it swing back and forth like a hypnotist's pendulum.

"My house. Tomorrow," he said.

"See you there Mr. French," Jessica grinned. She tossed her thong onto his desk and pulled his door open, laughing when he scrambled to hide it.

~~~~~~~

Jack watched the clock. The last lesson of the day was nearly done. For all his bravado over the last two weeks in trying to get Jessica to wait until school was over, he desperately wanted to fuck her again. Jessica would come to his place and he would fuck her. All day he'd imagined and remembered every little glimpse of her body that he'd had. He'd been perpetually semi-erect, worried that someone was going to say something; that they'd catch him out. As the last minutes ticked away, he realised he had no idea what time she would arrive. Nor did he have any idea how. If she just showed up and knocked on the door, it could be all too obvious.

The thought prompted him to leave school the instant the final bell rang. Normally he'd work back for a couple of hours, but he went straight home.

He opened the door cautiously. He checked the house. He laughed when he found it empty. As if she would have found a way to break into his house and wait for him like some James Bond spy-villain! He changed out of his work clothes, pulled on a pair of shorts and a polo top and grabbed a beer from the fridge. He sat and tried to relax.

He'd just started on a second beer when he saw a woman coming up the path to his front door. With a sigh he went to meet her. He reached the door just as she rang the bell. He peered through the window to the side of the door, taking in the grey trousers, white blouse, grey business jacket and the fact that she was carrying a clipboard. He had to look twice before he realised the red-headed woman on the other side of the door was actually Jessica. He opened the door.

"Hey Mr. French," She grinned at him. "I was wondering if you'd like to participate in a short survey?"

"Survey?" he asked, amused.

"Yes, I'm trying to determine how many teachers on this street would like to fuck one of their students."

"And what's the response been like so far?"

"Well so far none of the other houses I've been to have had anyone home, so I'm hoping that you can break my drought."

"Well, why don't you come in and we can see what can be done about it?"

"Thanks!" Jessica followed him into the house with a giggle. He led her into the lounge and offered to get her something to drink. "Just some water would be great. Would you like to take the survey while you do that?"

"Sure," he replied, thinking that she was joking.

"Ok, so if you were to sleep with one of your students, would you prefer to do it at school, in a car, or in your own home?"

"In my own home," he replied with a grin as he passed her the glass of water. Jessica took it from him, had a sip and then placed the glass on the coffee table. He noted that she'd dropped a backpack next to the table as well.

"Ok, so then on a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you like to do the following: Suck her breast?"

"10"

"See her naked?"

"10"

"Kiss her?"

"10."

"Watch her masturbate?"

"9."

"Get a hand job?"

"8."

"Lick her pussy?"

"10."

"Have her suck your cock?"

"11."

Jessica laughed, "Fuck her?"

"10."

"Have anal sex?"

Jack looked shocked. He stuttered without actually managing to answer.

"I'll take that as a 10," Jessica giggled.

"What would you like her to be wearing during these activities? Nothing, anything or her school uniform?"

"Well that would vary ..."

"Ok, so how much of a turn on would a school uniform be out of 10?"

"10."

"Right, well that's the last of the questions. Thanks so much for helping out with our survey, it's been very useful. Do you mind if I use your bathroom?"

"Not at all," Jack answered. "I believe you know the way?"

Jessica picked up her backpack and disappeared into the bathroom. Jack drained the last of his beer and adjusted his cock in his pants, wondering what she was up to. The survey had certainly surprised him, especially the bit about anal sex.

"Did the fact that she'd asked the question mean that she was open to it, or was she just trying to find out how dirty he was?" he wondered. His musings were cut short when Jessica reappeared. The red hair was gone and she was back to her usual dark tresses, which she'd tied in pig-tails. She was in her uniform: navy blue plaid skirt, white blouse, white knee-high socks and black Mary-Janes. The blouse showed hints of her nipples, leaving no doubt to the fact that she'd not bothered with her bra.

Jack stared. It wasn't that different to what she normally wore to school, but the survey, the lack of a bra and the pigtails sent a message. It transformed her from an incredibly hot girl in uniform to an incredibly hot woman saying 'fuck me.'

"Based on our survey results, I thought you might like this," she laughed before she stepped close and kissed him. Jack let his kiss speak for him, as he probed hard into her mouth with his tongue. His hands roamed her body and Jessica melted against him. He felt her fumble with his shorts and attempt to free his cock. She managed to release him while they kissed then pushed them down, the action ending the kiss.

"I've been wanting this sooo bad," she said.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,935 Followers