Mr. French - Biology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack watched her hand stroke his cock. She grinned up at him from her knees as she held his cock up against his belly and ran her tongue from base to tip. She teased him. Her tongue swirled around his swollen knob, pleasure shooting through him. He moaned when she then licked back down toward his balls. Up and down her tongue went. She seemed determined to trace each swollen vein and every exposed bit of skin before she finally engulfed him within her mouth.

Jack pulled his top off as he watched the performance. When she sucked him deep inside her, he groaned ecstatically. He took her head in his hands and thrust his cock at her mouth, watching as it slid back and forth across her tongue. He didn't push hard or force her, just used her mouth as she allowed.

He felt a vibration on his cock as she moaned. She'd dropped a hand between her legs and rocked slowly as she pleasured him with her mouth.

Jack pulled her to her feet, and turned her around so that she had her back to his couch. He gently steered her backward until she sat down on it. He pushed her knees apart and lifted her skirt, pleased to find her without underwear. He leaned in to kiss her and used the fingers of one hand to explore her pussy while he fumbled with her buttons with the other. When he'd released four of them he slipped his hand inside to caress her breast.

He felt her thrust her hips at the two fingers buried inside her and he worked them deeper before quickly pulling them out. He heard her sigh as she watched him undo the rest of her blouse's buttons. His head dipped to her breast and treated first the left nipple, then the right to long, lingering attention. He played with her clit rather than penetrating her, rubbing the hard little pleasure nub. She reached for his cock and he felt her squeeze and then tug with an urgency that surprised him.

Jack leant back and admired Jessica's body. He moved forward so that his cock nudged her between her legs. Jessica smiled at him as he pushed forward and the head of his cock eased into her warm and ready pussy.

"Yes, get it in me," Jessica urged him.

"I love how tight you are," Jack sighed as she worked his way deeper into her pussy.

"I love how your cock fills me," Jessica replied. He felt her push against his cock.

Jack started to fuck her and worked his cock in and out, his speed varied; fast, slow, fast again. His hands played with her breasts and he watched her face go through pleasurable permutations as he pulled and pinched at her nipples and thrust his cock in and out of her pussy. He thrust over and again until he could feel himself on the brink of orgasm. He wasn't ready. He didn't want to cum. He pulled out.

"Why did you stop?" Jessica moaned.

"I want to taste you," he replied, and dropped his mouth to her pussy. His tongue attacked her clitoris with licks and rubs. He felt his student's hand in his hair, holding him there as she ground her hips around, urging harder contact. He sucked at her clit, drawing a squeal of delight from her, then slipped his tongue between her lips and pushed it deep so that he could taste her fully. He slurped, then returned his tongue to her clit, determined to have her cum first.

Jack loved the way Jessica squirmed on the couch as he built the intensity of his oral assault on her pussy. Her persisted until she came hard with a squeal of glee and he felt his head clamped between her thighs. He flicked his tongue at her clit lightly and caused her to flinch with each contact until he felt the pressure of her thighs released.

He smiled up at her and sat next to her on the couch, touching her gently as she came down from the high of her orgasm. He loved the way her chest rose and fell with each pleasured breath. She smiled at him and his heart melted. He knew then that it was likely that he'd do anything that she ever asked.

"Your turn," she grinned. She clambered from the couch and knelt between his legs. She held his cock in one hand and sucked it greedily. Jack watched her lips as they slid up and down his cock. She grazed her teeth at times and just licked at others. From what she'd said he thought she would keep sucking him until he came, but after a couple of minutes, when his balls ached for release, she quickly stood up. She straddled him and he felt her tight wet pussy slide down the length of his cock. She leaned forward and demanded that he suck her tits as she worked herself up and down his cock. Her eagerness was a massive turn on and it didn't take long for his delayed orgasm to again threaten eruption from his balls.

Jessica leaned back, her hands on his knees and her back arched and Jack stared at the gorgeous sight of her body. She rode him hard, gave him no time to back away from his imminent orgasm.

Jack exploded. He felt the cum gush from his cock and flood her young pussy. She didn't stop and continued to ride him. He moaned, barely able to take it. Jack stared at the beautiful young girl as she bounced on his cock. Her head was thrown back, her back arched, tits pointed toward the sky. He grabbed her nipples and pulled them, twisted them firmly. Jessica screamed loudly in pleasure and Jack felt her pussy clamp on his cock. She stilled and sat on his cock, her body shaking with pleasure. He simply watched her breathe.

When she finally moved, she hopped off her teacher's cock and clapped a hand to her pussy and ran to the bathroom. When she re-emerged she was once again dressed as the saleswoman.

"Thanks Mr. French. I look forward to next time."

"So do I Jessica," he replied. He knew that he wouldn't be able to resist as long as she wanted it.

"Next time will be at school Mr. French. On my last ever day at school," she said before she opened the front door ready to leave. "You're going to fuck my bum at school Mr. French and now for every lesson for the rest of the year that's all you'll be able to think about when you're teaching me."

Jack didn't even have a response. He simply sat and stared as she pulled the door closed behind her and skipped off down the path.

~~~~~~~

Jessica looked herself up and down in the mirror. It was her last ever day of high school. She wanted to look perfect. She lifted one leg up onto the bathroom vanity and checked to make sure that her pussy was perfect. Satisfied that there were no stray hairs, she turned and spread her butt cheeks to be sure then went back into her bedroom and dressed. She pulled out a bright red satin bra with matching thong and slipped into them before putting on her uniform. Her hair was pulled back into a simple ponytail and she was happy to note that the bright red bra was just visible through the light school blouse. She wanted to look every inch the goddess people accused her of being. After all, today was the day that she'd fuck Mr. French at school.

Ever since their last encounter she'd left little clues to ensure that Mr. French knew that she had every intention of following through with it. The most outrageous one was when she'd stopped by his office, flipped up her skirt and pulled her butt cheeks apart to reveal a small butt plug in her anus. She'd told him she was getting ready for the big day. She swore he nearly fell off his chair for real.

~~~~~~~

Jack was doing his own preparations. The last day was usually pretty easy. Keep the kids in line, make sure the last day ever goings on didn't get too out of control and then hit the pub and celebrate with the staff. Today though, was different. Today Jessica wanted him to fuck her at school. He had no idea how that was supposed to happen. He thought back to the day she'd shown him the butt plug. He'd nearly lost his shit. All the teasing prior to that had been bad enough, but he hadn't really thought that she would really ask for it in the bum. She just didn't seem dirty enough. Even though they'd had sex, he couldn't wrap his head around her demanding anal. It certainly wasn't something that any of the girls he'd gone to school with would have done.

~~~~~~~

Jessica laughed and carried on with the very last of her year as she celebrated the fact that come tomorrow she and her class mates would never have to have anything to do with the school again. Exams were complete and the school had no more influence on the results. Some of the kids pushed the boundaries, let off some fire extinguishers, toilet papered a couple of classrooms, even drinking a little. Jessica just rode the fringes of the fun. She signed yearbooks, posed for pictures (it seemed like all the boys wanted at least one picture with her - she was aware of more than one attempted, and probably several successful shots up her skirt) and waited to have her own special end of school celebration.

~~~~~~~

Jack didn't have Jessica in any of the lessons that he held on the last day and so as the class counted down with the clock and ran screaming into the wide blue yonder, he wondered what she might have planned.

A number of teachers stopped by his room to ask if he would be at the pub. He said that he had a couple of final things to pack away for the year and that he'd see them down there a bit later. He went to wait in his office and wondered if perhaps

Jessica had been distracted by end of year celebrations.

"Hey Mr. French, can I get something from the biology classroom? I think I left it there after our last lesson," he heard Jessica say as she appeared in his doorway like a vision from a dream.

"Well I was just about to leave for the year, but I'm sure it won't take too long?" he half asked, half answered.

"Only as long as it needs to," Jessica smirked. Jack stood from behind his desk and followed her toward the room, almost hypnotised by the sway of her skirt as she strolled through the empty school corridor. As Jessica ascended the stairs to the second level she hitched her skirt up ever so slightly. A couple of steps behind and below her, Jack was treated to tantalising glimpses of her perfect rear and her bright red thong. He hardened as he walked.

Jack closed the door behind him and Jessica turned to face him from the front of the classroom. The lock clicked closed and Jack advanced on Jessica. When he'd closed within paces of her, she took a step toward him and leapt into his arms. He felt her legs clamp around him. Her tongue plunged into his mouth and Jack fought to stay upright in surprise. Once he had his balance, he quickly returned the kiss with the passion with which it was delivered. He walked her across the room and deposited her on the teacher's desk at the front of the room. He stepped back as Jessica attacked the buttons of her blouse. Jack watched eagerly as the bright red satin bra was revealed. He pushed his hands up under her skirt and drove it up as he did so.

"Your legs are like endless perfection," he said quietly, then knelt before her and kissed slowly up the left one. He stared at the crotch of her red thong and as he progressed slowly toward it, Jessica's hands tangled in his hair. She spread her legs wide and gave him access as he planted a kiss on the crotch of her underwear. He lingered and teased around the edges of her underwear, pushed and probed against them. He could smell her arousal. He wanted to take his time, but in the back of his mind was too aware of where they were. He reached beneath her skirt and pulled the thong from her.

He watched Jessica wriggle around on the desk to accommodate the removal of her underwear. Jack stood and released the fastenings of his pants to free his cock. He stepped forward and Jessica reached for it, guiding it to her pussy. He thrust deep, and urgently thrust inside. He felt Jessica pull him into her with her legs and worked urgently, driving his cock in and out of her pussy. He held her by the hips as he leaned forward to kiss her. They fucked hard and fast until Jessica told him to stop.

"What's wrong?" he asked, stopping with his cock buried in her pussy. "I want it in my bum," she said. "I want to feel your cock up my ass."

"Oh fuck, really?"

"Really. Let me turn over."

Jack stepped back and watched Jessica move. She rolled on the desk and then got on her hands and knees to present herself doggy style to him, her skirt flipped up over her butt. Jack stepped closer again and ran his hands over the deliciously smooth skin of her buttocks. He lowered his head and ran his tongue along her slit from behind as she thrust back toward him. He lingered for a minute and teased and probed, then casually ran his tongue over her puckered little anus.

"Oh God, that's so good," Jessica cooed at the contact.

"You're too high to fuck," he whispered to her. Jessica glanced back over her shoulder.

"Hang on," she said. She climbed off the desk and stood in front of it, hands pushed out across it so that she was bent over it. "Is that better?"

"That is amazing," Jack replied. He stepped in behind her and worked his hard cock back between her pussy lips.

"God that's good, but its the wrong hole Sir."

Jack pulled his cock out and ran it up between her cheeks so that it slid across her anus, wet with her pussy juices. Jessica purred. He slid it back down and into her pussy again before he pulled it out and pushed the head directly at the tight little hole.

"Wait, use this," Jessica said. She reached to open the top drawer of the desk. She felt around for a few moments before she passed back a little sample bottle of lubricant.

"What?"

"I stashed it at lunch time," Jessica grinned. "I figured you were the only one using this room after lunch and took a chance." Jack didn't stop to marvel at her daring, he simply unscrewed the top and squirted some onto her anus. He rubbed it in with his finger, probing gently as he listened to Jessica's pleasured moans. His finger slid in to the first knuckle. He squirted some on his cock then pulled his finger out and lubed it some more. He pushed back again, this time all the way. Jessica was so enthusiastic that he could only guess that this wasn't the first time that her butt had been penetrated. She was far from being shy about it.

"More," Jessica urged him. He slipped a second finger in gently and watched her hole stretch in preparation for his cock. Every now and then he would pull his fingers out and slide his cock back into her pussy.

"Please Mr. French. Fuck my ass, please!" she demanded. He felt her push back against the two fingers he had worked into her pussy

He pulled them out and poked his cock at her. She thrust back and the head of his cock disappeared. He pushed harder and slowly slid inside, feeling her tight ass swallow his engorged cock.

"So big, so good," Jessica cooed. He saw her reach back and pull her butt cheeks apart. Jack pulled back then pushed deeper. He did it again and again until his entire cock slid in and out of her bum. Jessica released her butt cheeks and stretched her hands out in front of her and held onto the far side of the desk.

Jack fucked her ass with long, slow strokes but Jessica demanded more. "Harder, fuck me harder."

Jack grabbed her hips and fucked her. The combination of her tight sphincter on the shaft of his cock and her demands for more drove him over the edge. Jack thrust deep and exploded, filling her bum with his seed.

"Now that's how school should finish!" Jessica sighed.

Jack slipped from her ass before he stepped back, suddenly conscious of where they were and what he had just done. Jessica turned to face him almost lazily, her face flushed with pleasure. She pulled her blouse together, hiding the bra and Jack bent to pick up the thong he'd discarded and handed it back to her. He watched as she slid it back on, noting the cum that slipped from her anus and ran down her leg.

"Congratulations on graduating," Jack said as he tucked his cock back into his pants.

"Thanks Mr. French. I hope you're not going anywhere for the summer?"

"I hadn't planned on it," he replied.

"Great, because I plan on spending quite a lot of my summer in your bed!"

Jack stared. Jessica stepped in and kissed him hard. He wondered what he'd done to get so lucky. He didn't worry about it for too long though, he simply decided to let it run its course, knowing it was unlikely to last, but determined to enjoy it while it did.

"I should be getting to the pub," he said, glancing at his watch.

"And I've got a party to go to. Can we meet up later?"

"I'm sure we can manage something," Jack grinned.

"Awesome. Make sure you clean up, because when I next see you, I want to suck the cum from your cock."

Jack laughed and shook his head.

End of Biology.