Mr. Jackson and Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glad she wanted a diversion from wiggling on my lap; I plugged the TV into a generator-powered socket and turned it on. One of the local weather forecasters was telling news of the storm's path and damage it caused. Then he said something I did not want to hear, "And, folks, it does not look like we are done. Another cell is headed this way, weaker but just as large. Be prepared for a long night."

"I don't like the sounds of that Jack. What will we do if it gets bad again?" Molly showed fear in her eyes although the expected wave would not hit for at least three hours and she would be asleep.

"I bet you sleep through the second wave," I told her. "Have another tea with a shot in it. If nothing else, it will calm you and relax you." I opted for whiskey and water over tea and Molly asked for the same.

"I enjoy you treating me as though I'm an adult. I only have drinks once in a while when my parents let me. I don't even drink beer at bonfires even when my friends do. I don't like the whole hangover thing." I made Molly's drink much weaker than I made mine.

We talked for another hour before she decided to go to sleep. Molly used the bathroom and returned to the living room. She curled up on the bed and closed her eyes. I said my good night to her and headed off to the bathroom and my bedroom. I hesitated as I closed the bedroom door considering weather to lock it. I turned the lock.

I did not hear the second wave; however, Molly did. I woke to her pounding on my door; the bedside clock read 2:18. I stumbled to the door and unlocked it; Molly leapt into the room and flung herself on my bed. "Hug me, make me safe," she sobbed.

In her haste, Molly forgot that my sweatpants were loss on her; she exposed herself to me again. She was shivering and scared; I had to calm her so we could get some sleep. I settled back on the mattress and no sooner had I lain down, did Molly pull herself tightly into me. Her torso next to mine, her firm breasts rubbed my arm, I struggled to move my arm so I could wrap it around her shoulders. "Molly, pull up your pants, my pants."

She reached a hand between us to pull up her pants and doing so, she brushed her palm along my thigh much too close to my reacting cock. "I'm safe now Mister, Jack. Please pull me close to you." My arm around her shoulder tightened around her and the swell of her breasts against my side and chest felt wonderful. "Two arms, pull me real tight. I don't want to be scared any more."

If I wrapped my other are around her, she would feel my dilemma and be more scared than the storm made her. She is an innocent young woman but tonight, she was innocent and scared. I did not move and Molly did. She put her arm around me at about my diaphragm level and pulled me into her.

"This is good enough, Molly. We have to get some sleep." I relaxed and was drifting back to sleep when another loud clap of thunder and bolt of lightning hit at the same time. Molly's body was instantly on top of mine shivering.

I fretted my next move. I was starting to get angry at her display of fear of a simple storm and angry at my pure male reaction to her young body. I wore only my boxers and there was no doubt she could feel me growing under her. "Molly, are you aware that you are laying on top of me and I am almost naked? You need to go back to your bed." Molly shook her head no.

The next words from Molly sent shivers through me as if I received a jolt of lightning. "Do you feel my body, Jack? I feel yours and I'm not frightened anymore. I feel womanly, and you feel manly."

I had to stop this before it went further, before the point of no return overtook us. "Molly, I am supposed to watch out for you. We are not supposed to be in bed like this. You are not frightened any longer, so get up and go to bed." I tried to roll her away; however, she locked her arms around me and rolled together, my body on top of hers.

I tried to snake my arms up her body to get leverage and break her grip. In doing so, my hands made contact with her breasts. They were full, firm, and her nipples were stiff with excitement. Involuntarily, my hands squeezed her breasts and Molly responded with a sigh. I did get the leverage, broke Molly's grip, and jumped up from the bed. I made no effort to hide my semi erect cock.

In all our rolling around, Molly exposed herself again; she made no effort to cover herself. "I'm not frightened any more, Jack," came her words soft and sensual. "I want to be a woman, Jack. Make me a woman."

I dare not crumble, yet I struggled. "Molly, no! I will not do what you want!" I tried to defy her and realized my tone was not convincing. "I am more than forty years older than your young 19 years. You can't possibly want an old man over all the young guys you tease with your almost nothing there bikinis."

"Are you admitting you like seeing my body? I want you to see all of me, Jack." Molly began lifting the sweatshirt up her body; her breasts came into full view, perfect in every aspect. Over her head went the sweatshirt. I darted from the bedroom trying to escape. Where could I escape in this small house?

The storm outside was losing strength and I knew I was losing strength as well. Molly, young, polite, and shy Molly was alive and offering me her beautiful virgin body. It was after 3:00 in this stormy morning when Molly came from the bedroom wearing nothing telling me that my resolve was weakening. "I am not afraid anymore, Jack. I am not afraid of the storm outside or the storm inside me or the storm inside you. Please don't be afraid of me."

Molly, naked and beautiful, stood feet away from me. In my briefs, it was clear my arousal was obvious. Molly took a couple steps toward me, paused, and took a couple more steps. I brought my hands to my waist trying to take a defiant stand. She took another step and my hands pinched the waistband of my briefs. Her next step closed the gap between us. My arms pushed my briefs over my hips, they fell to the floor; my cock sprang into view and Molly inhaled deeply.

If I had any resistance left, it disappeared when Molly pressed her body against mine. She stood on her toes capturing my cock between her thighs rubbing against her virgin pussy. She whimpered, moaned, and sighed in one breath. I felt the stiff tips of her nipples press into my chest. I felt her lips on mine and we kissed, kissed with passion. Molly, still on her toes, rubbed herself against my cock and I came. My cum shot between her thighs, streamed down her legs, coated her pussy and butt. "Next time, shoot it in me, Jack."

"I can't shoot in you. You could get pregnant. Your young life could change forever. I don't want that responsibility." She kissed me and kept my cock secure between her legs. It almost seemed Molly was close to her own orgasm. I slid my hands down her back to her butt to hold her and give her leverage. I felt the thick wetness of my cum as I pulled her into me.

Molly cried out as an orgasm exploded within her. She became rigid as her muscles contracted then she went limp. I held her and guided her to the pull out behind us. Slowly I bent to let her lay back against the mattress. As I let her lie, she did not release me, my body and hers were locked together as I found myself laying on top of her. "I won't get pregnant, I'm protected."

"Molly, it is not too late to back off and save your virginity for someone your age, someone you can have a long life with." Although the words left my mouth, I did not believe them. I knew that the hardness returning to cock would soon have a wet warm virgin pussy wrapped around it.

Instinct took over Molly, her legs began opening. Soon her legs were open wider than my hips and my cock pressed against her opening. "Molly, use your hand. Guide me where you want me."

I rose up on my arms to view the naked girl beneath me. Her hand found my cock and pulled it and me closer to her opening. I pushed gently into her unspoiled opening and encountered her barrier. "Not too late, Molly. We don't have to do this."

"Yes we do." Molly pushed up against me and forced herself to break her hymen. I pushed against her push and Molly was no longer a virgin; I was fully in her in one stroke. "I didn't think it would hurt that much," Molly gasped. I assured her we would take a slow pace until she felt better. I held my position waiting Molly's signal to begin the ancient ritual of sex.

"Oh my god, it feels so good in me," Molly finally exclaimed. "Please, Mister Jackson," the little girl was back although the woman had my cock in her. "Please do it to me."

"Molly, we do this together, I do not do it to you. If a guy only wants to do it to you, run from him. Only make love with someone not to someone."

I began to pull back and saw concern in Molly's eyes. "Is it over already, Mister Jackson."

I withdrew a bit more then pushed back in. "No, dear Molly, it just started."

The glee in her face was something I had never seen. I could not tell where the girl ended and the woman began. Molly looked happier than a child with a new puppy while reacting to her first sex like a woman in need of satisfaction. I took slow deliberate strokes and Molly caught my rhythm.

I heard moans of pleasure build as we made slow love. Molly built to another orgasm just as slowly as we stroked each other. She pulled her legs up close to her chest and I hooked my arms behind her knees. "Here it is, oh god, its here, I'm cumming Jack. Make me cum. Cum in me."

The final bit of resolve I had completely dissolved. I drove my cock into her depths and sprayed her inner goodness with my cum. We cried out our orgasm together. The storm outside blasted us with one last jolt of thunder and bright flash of lightning. Molly jerked and spammed as she felt the final throws of our mutual orgasm.

"I like thunderstorms now Mister Jackson. They feel like orgasms."

**********

Part 2: Losing Naivete

It was close to 4:30 in the morning when we fell into a deep sleep on the pull out bed. The generator continued to power necessary appliances and lights. It had enough fuel to run almost 24 hours or about another 12 hours before needing refilled.

I jerked awake when I heard Molly scream. She woke and saw the blood stain from her hymen breaking. She saw dried caked blood and cum between her legs, the surprise mess is not what she expected. "Molly, Molly, settle down. That is virginal blood and completely normal after first time sex." I pulled her close to me and kissed her a chaste good morning kiss.

"I'm gross! You must think I am real ugly now." I drew her on top of me and looked on her face and into her eyes. "Don't look at me, I look bad."

My cock began a steady rise and rubbed against her leg. "Molly, do you feel anything between us? Do you feel something getting hard? I want to make love with you again. You are pretty not ugly." I began sawing my cock against her leg and saw her nipples stiffen.

"Oh god, Jack, its going to happen again. You are going to make me cum again aren't you? Do girls always get wet as I am?"

"Use your hand again, line me up where you want me and slowly slide down." Molly was very damp and my cock slipped into her. She controlled the speed of our sex, mostly holding my full length in her, rubbing her clit against me.

"You feel good inside me," Molly panted. She started moving up and down on me building speed. Her strokes became forceful, her face showing pleasure. Her breasts bounced with her every move. I used my hands to cup her breasts and each time she fell on my cock, I pinched her nipples making her cry out.

Molly took me into her as deeply as she could and squeezed, she began to cum. She sighed, took a breath, gripped me cock, went rigid, and then screamed loud enough that anyone outside could hear. I was ready to cum also and as her screaming calmed, I let another flood of my cum fill her tiny pussy. Molly had another orgasm when mine hit, she squeezed and cried out again. "I keep cumming Jack. Cumming more, oh, Jack, cumming."

Molly's orgasms spent themselves; she fell forward on my chest still panting and recovering. My cock shrunk from her pussy, slipping out of her, I felt a rush of our mixture spill from her. "Molly, I don't want to spoil the moment, we need to shower and dress. You need to go take your pill and I have to check the power."

"What pill," Molly breathed. "I don't use any pills."

I guess shock registered on my face because Molly noticed it. "Molly, you said you are protected. You don't use birth control? You could already be pregnant. What does protected mean to you?" I was in near panic mode.

"I am protected and I don't use birth control pills. My mother told my doctor that I need something called a trans dermal so my period is under control. It is birth control; I'm just not taking pills. My mom thinks I don't know what it is but I looked it up. She thinks birth control makes a girl have sex. I am na‹ve about some things but I know some stuff too."

That revelation put me at ease again, I hugged and kissed Molly, and told her to shower first and get dressed. I slipped on some shorts to check power. Power was on so I switched the main on and went out to turn off the generator and refuel it. The two storms dumped a lot of rain but the winds did not do much damage except blowing some dead limbs out of trees.

Back inside, chores needed doing. The pull out bed needed sheets removed, blood and cum stains soaked, and the bed hidden away. I heard Molly in the shower as I passed into my bedroom. I straightened the bedroom and put the sweats Molly wore into the laundry sack. When molly came from the bathroom, she wore her own clothes dried from yesterday's soaking.

"Your turn Mister Jackson, ah Jack. Do I look different? I think I am the same but my body tells me I am different. Will everyone know I changed?" She was innocent and sweet in her questioning, still the girl in a body changed into womanhood.

"We both know you are different. The bigger question is, do you want people to know? Do you want guys following you hoping to win your attention? Care for your body, Molly. Don't give yourself to a guy without knowing he cares. If a guy wants you for a conquest, do not give in. Be the girl you were before the storm that erupted in your body. I am going to shower now and after we can go to 'The Hideout' for lunch."

"After lunch, I have to see the gang. We are going swimming and paddle boating. You can sit on your deck and watch. I will be back here tonight in case there is another storm." I knew a storm brewed somewhere in the world but not as strong as the storm in my pants. Tonight I need some chemical enhancement and Viagra is in bedroom.

I showered quickly so we could get lunch and Molly could get back to join her gang of friends for the afternoon. I cleaned up the storm mess until the hot afternoon summer sun made yard work unbearable. I took Molly's suggestion and sat on the deck watching the neighborhood teens at play in the water. The kids were good kids and they excluded no one. They landed paddleboats on my beach area and called out greetings. I yelled back offering soft drinks or tea. Some came up and talked for a while, others did not, and it was all good.

Molly, and most of the girls, wore bikinis that were mostly modest considering what I see, or perhaps don't see, on some women. Molly, with three others, two boys and a girl, came up to the deck for an iced tea. I knew each and called them by name. "You're a cool neighbor, Mister Jackson," the other girl said. "Heck, yeah," agreed one of the boys. "I bet you played hard when you were younger, didn't you Mister Jackson," the other boy said with a laugh. "I think he plays hard now," said Molly knowing that I would get her double meaning.

"Hell, I can't remember being young; however, I work hard at work and sometimes play hard," I replied seeing Molly blush a little. "How about this, have all your friends check with your parent units for permission and I'll host a barbeque for the kids about 7:30. No alcohol allowed, soft drinks, burgers, brats, chips, and maybe some healthy salad. The whole gang, let me know numbers."

Molly and the other girl began bouncing around happy, the two guys showed less emotion but I knew that as a typical guy reaction. When I learned the numbers, I went shopping.

Throughout the evening with all the kids around, I noticed Molly paying close attention to one boy, holding hands, hugging occasionally, and pecking each other with little kisses. Of course, other boys and girls did the same; I concluded Molly was playing a role not to raise suspicion.

The party group began breaking up around 10:00 with some going home and others drifting off elsewhere. Molly and the boy she paid most attention left together; my hopes for a sex filled night looked dashed.

By 11:00pm, everything was cleaned up. Paper plates, cups, plastic ware in the garbage, leftovers stored away, or in the refrigerator, I decided to get ready for bed. I was tired after the previous night and the storm.

I locked up the house and headed off to bed. I hoped for sex but knew a 19-year-old girl would ultimately want to be with someone her own age. I wondered why she asked me to take her virginity. I faintly heard a knocking at the door; the time was about 11:45.

Stumbling through the house, I saw the figure of Molly outside and opened the door for her. "Thought you might not knock tonight, you were very chummy with Andy."

"I like Andy a lot. If I had a boyfriend, he would be the one. Sorry I am late, I had to go home to take care of a few things and make myself pretty for you. We can make love again can't we?" Molly's arms were around my neck and she swayed against me as though slow dancing. I needed a wake up and a Viagra.

Molly reached for a table lamp and switched it on. She was right about thing, she made herself pretty, pretty sexy. I set water to boil for a coffee and disappeared to get a Viagra. "Late nights are not good for an old man, Molly. I will have a coffee and pick me up. I want to share as much as of me with as I can, all night if you want, all night if I can."

"Will you teach me oral, Jack? I want to try 69, too. I want to try everything." Molly danced and swirled around the kitchen living room. She followed me to the bedroom where I swallowed a Viagra. "Is that a Viagra, Jack? I've seen my father use it on nights he and mom have date night." I just smiled and nodded yes.

**********

Part 3: The coming to grips

For the next two weeks, Molly was my only houseguest. She wanted to experiment with everything sexual. For 14 days, sometimes five times a day and night Molly wanted sex. The day her parents came home, Molly was in my bed having an afternoon quickie. They must have heard her orgasm and seen her leave my house giving me a hot sensual kiss. If they did hear and see, they said nothing.

Molly spent the rest of the summer hanging out with friends; they swam, went paddle boating, and fished. My vacation ended although I lingered at the lake hoping for more of Molly's loving; it never happened.

Molly began dating Andy and they developed a healthy relationship. I saw the fondness they had for each other grow. One afternoon, Andy and Molly stopped to talk with me. "Mister Jackson," Andy began, "Molly leaves for college next weekend. We enrolled in the same college. Are we making a mistake if we decide to live together?"

I looked at both of them realizing that another night with Molly would never happen. "You have to choose what is best for you, you both. You cannot try hiding from your parents and family. If you are not honest with them and each other, there will always be suspicion. My personal opinion is waiting a couple years before making that move. Date, be in love, enjoy each other and you will know when it is right to open up about living together."