Mr. Jackson and Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly smiled shyly, "How honest should we be, Mister Jackson?"

"Molly, be totally honest. Tell Andy why you know me as Jack." Color drained from her face as she looked at Andy. The look on Andy's face registered his understanding. "If you both love each other, you can overcome anything together. If not, well, you know the alternative."

They left walking heads bowed, toward the lakeshore. They sat on a bench for over an hour. I could see them talking in what must have been a very serious conversation. I glanced again to see them walking together toward the far shore where there were no houses, lots of trees, and high grass.

Toward evening, I saw them again walking around the shoreline from the secluded side. They came up to my deck when they saw me still out working in the yard. "Come drink some iced tea Jack," Molly called.

I walked up to them and Molly flung herself at me, hugged me close, and said thank you. Molly smelled of sex, I imagined her pussy dripping cum into her bikini bottom. We drank iced tea and as they left, I winked at Andy and told Molly to freshen up or she would have some explaining to do at home. They ran off to jump in the lake for a final quick swim.

**********

Part 4: Moving on

After this summer, I decided to sell the house on the lake. I spent the winter weekends cleaning the house, moving or selling furniture I would not need or use in town. I spent spring weekends making the outside have more curb appeal and got actively involved in selling the property. Molly and Andy did not come home for summer. I heard they decided to work in the college town for the summer and save some money for later.

The lake property sold in a bidders war for much higher than my asking price and the profit went to investments for my retirement. I even sold my business and became a retiree. Molly and Andy married a few years later.

Late one evening, a knock came to my door, outside stood Molly. I opened for her and she came quietly in. "Jack, Andy and I discussed a problem he has. He told me to ask you for help. Will you put a baby in me?"