Mr. Peters and the Cell Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back in shock at Mr. Peters, letting him know with the most deepest, most truest expression of absolutely true dismay that this really just wasn't right! But, he just smiled at her and pulled down her panties, just past the curves of her bottom, leaving them bunched up around her thighs.

It was a really adorable display. Mr. Peters again paused to admire his handiwork. He in fact stepped back to enjoy the presentation. Julie's bottom was now a bright pink. It didn't look especially hurt or sore, it just glowed like a shiny ripe apple. It was such a perfect color for a girl's bottom. And, this apple was deliciously split by such a delectable crack, like the apple was waiting to be spread open so that one could get to the little red candy center that was hidden inside. Mr. Peters could feel his cock swelling in his pants. He again reached out to fondle this picture perfect red rump.

Teri then exclaimed, "Oh, gosh Julie, I've got to go, Jimmy is on the line!" Teri had call waiting, such that she could tell when and from whom another call was coming on, and Jimmy was a boy, among many, that she was interested in. Thank goodness for modern technology! "Catch you later!"

Julie responded, so happily, so gratefully, "Yes, goodbye, Teri, it was nice talking to you." It was one of the biggest lies she had ever made. She quickly snapped the cell phone shut and laid it back down on the table. She started to stand back up, but Mr. Peters lightly yet firmly placed his hand on her lower back.

"No, no, Julie, you must now remain in this position through the rest of the hour. Unless, of course, another call arrives, and we will then proceed from there."

It was so nice that the spanking had finally ended, particularly as it was clear that it would next be on her bare naked fanny. But, this was so embarrassing: bent over Mr. Peters' desk, her panties pulled down, her naked bottom all exposed. "Could I at least rub my bottom, Mr. Peters? It's like all so stingy and tingly." She was still, involuntarily, squirming her bottom around, like she was trying to tempt him with her delicacy.

"No, no, honey. You must keep your hands on the desk, unless you need to pick up the phone." She sorely hoped that she would not. She looked up at the clock. It was only 4:25! Only ten minutes had passed, yet it seemed like it had been a whole hour, or at least a half hour.

"If you wish, I will do that for you."

Gross! No way! "Thank you, sir, but I'm fine."

"Well, I will myself sit over here, behind you. I need to review some text material for my next lecture." But, clearly the real reason was to provide himself with a more pleasing perspective from his easy chair, from which he could see well her little feminine pouch poking out from between her thighs.

Julie had a few curls, but not enough to hide from view her darling little treasure, the precious slit that traversed her honey pot. Mr. Peters adjusted within his slacks the position of his hard cock. If it was going to be stiff and hard, it needed a more comfortable space to express itself. He laid the book in his lap, and lightly slid his fingers up and down his cock through his slacks as he gazed upon the girl's upraised, rosy red rump and pussy pie. He did, though, have to remind her, "Keep yourself up on your tip toes."

Julie sighed with frustration, knowing full well that the professor was treating himself to quite an eyeful. She went back up on her tip toes, as if she was purposely flirting with him, trying to show him as much of her cunnie as was possible from this position. She was beginning to wonder if she had made the right choice. She felt she had, as it was still only a spanking, with the exception of some minimal fondling through her panties and, most importantly of all, there was currently nothing happening at all right now. If she had chosen the spanking he would still be going after her fast and furious. Instead, she could feel the stinging slowly melting away. In fact, at the moment it actually wasn't bad at all. Physically, it was a sort of a pleasant tingling, like when you eat a spicy food. It burns, but it is a nice burn. Emotionally, though, it was rather awkward, to say the least, to know that the professor, so much older than herself, perhaps old enough to be her father, was sitting back in easy chair, enjoying her rather obscene display.

"On this perfect day, nothing is standing in my way."

Hoku's cheerful, optimistic song again split the silence. Mr. Peters got up from his chair, a smile growing across his lips as his cock grew within his slacks. Julie moaned in frustration, picked up and flipped open the phone. "Hello?" It was Jackie, her fellow cheerleading friend.

"Have you finished with Mr. Peters yet? What happened?"

SMACK!

"Yeoww!" Julie squealed as she felt Mr. Peters slap her bare bottom.

"Julie, what is it?! What is it?!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!!

"He's spanking me! He's spanking me right now!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"It stings so bad!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Mr. Peters then paused, partly to let her catch her breath, to gather herself, and partly to rest his hand, as well as admire how quickly her bottom was turning so red again with the bare butt smacking. A hand spanking of the bare bottom was really the most enjoyable. One can watch the jiggling of the cheeks. It was a big serving of taut red jellow. And, most of all, one could enjoy the feel of your hand on her soft, tender, pliant, smooth, round skin, and Julie had such an adorably little derriere. He had a strong urge to calm her tingly tush with some soothing kisses.

In the meantime, Julie explained to Jackie that she was in the middle of her spanking.

"He's letting you talk on the phone while he is spanking you?"

Julie tentatively answered, "Yes," not being sure what more she should say. She knew it wouldn't be right to explain the rules of their agreement, that would be a clear attempt to end the call.

"Cool, at least we can be there for you."

"We?"

"Yea, I have you on speaker phone. Lisa is here as well."

"Hi Julie!" exclaimed Lisa, as if she was calling her while she was on some sort of vacation.

"Hello Lisa," Julie replied, not feeling quite so gay.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Oh, oh, oh!" Julie exclaimed. "He's spanking me again!"

The girls offered their moral support, as best they could.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Julie at first found it embarrassing to have her friends witness this, even if it was just auditorially, but, unlike Teri, both of them had been through this before with Mr. Peters. They knew what she was going through. It was in fact helpful to have them there. Julie expressed her feelings more openly.

"It stings so bad and he won't stop and it's, like, like so embarrassing."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Yes, he pulled down my panties and everything!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"No, no, he hasn't touched me there."

And, then, the spanking stopped. There was just silence, and a stinging bum.

"What's going on?" Jackie asked. "What's happening?!" yelled Lisa.

"Oh my!" squealed Julie, as she felt Mr. Peters touch her cunnie.

Mr. Peters sighed with pleasure as his fingers made contact with the soft, young lips of Julie's pussy. The cunnie of a young lady is always so sweet to explore, to caress, to fondle. It was like he was himself young again, enjoying the fresh fruit of the youthful girl, and this one was so soft, so pure.

Julie jumped and squirmed at the probing, feeling, exploring fingers of the professor.

Jackie asked again, this time more assertively. "Julie, what is going on?!"

"He's touching me, he's touching me." She said more quietly, "Down there."

They all knew what was happening. They knew how embarrassing it was for Julie to have the professor fondle her like that. They had been through it themselves. Yet, they also knew that it wouldn't all be bad. On the contrary, for each of them it in fact turned out quite well. "Julie," Jackie whispered, "Let him do it."

"No," she whispered back. "It's so embarrassing, so personal."

Mr. Peters smiled as he listened to the conversation. It added considerably to his pleasure as he listened to Julie openly vocalizing her thoughts, her feelings, her embarrassment. He slid two fingers into her slit, softly and slowly sliding them up and down her lips.

"Yes, we know," Jackie replied, "but it's better than the spanking and, well, it may, if you let it." She spoke more quietly, "feel good." Jackie and Lisa had shared the details of their experience with each other. In the end, both had enjoyed immensely Mr. Peters' disciplinary session. They had not, though, revealed this to anyone who had not yet been through it, including Julie. It was frankly embarrassing to have enjoyed it so much. What if Julie hated the whole thing? That would certainly make them look like perverts.

Julie did respond as they had expected. "Gross!"

But, there was in fact nothing Julie could do. This was her agreement with Mr. Peters. As long as she was on the phone Mr. Peters could do what he wanted and, ironically, it was her friends, Jackie and Lisa, that were keeping her on the phone, allowing the punishment to continue, to advance to this point. She so wished that she could think of something to hint, to suggest, that they end the call. But, whatever she could think of would surely be detected by Mr. Peters.

"It's gross at first, Julie," Lisa offered, "but then it's kinda cool." Lisa was considerably less experienced than either Jackie or Julie and it had indeed been real cool for her, as it was largely her first time handling a man's cock. She ultimately enjoyed it a great deal (see "Mr. Peters must discipline the cheerleaders," Chapter 17)..

Julie couldn't imagine it being 'kinda cool.' After all, this was an older man, against her wishes, her will, her interest, exploring her most personal place, her vagina. She never became aroused when a doctor examined her there. She could hardly expect to enjoy it when it was the fingers of a professor who was punishing her.

Jackie tried to help. "But, it's so nice, so lovely, to feel a man's fingers sliding up and down there, on your cunnie, the lips of your cunnie." She knew that to get through this it was best to find the pleasure in it, the enjoyment. 'Turn lemons into lemonade,' her mother had always said.

"Jackie!" Lisa exclaimed, quite surprised and a little embarrassed about Jackie's boldness, talking like she was some sort of a 900 phone sex operator.

"Shhh," Jackie responded, and she continued, speaking softly, soothingly, "And, Julie, these are the fingers of a man, not like one of those clumsy, dorky boys. Mr. Peters knows what to do with his fingers."

"That is so dope, Jackie!" Julie squinched her eyes shut, trying to ignore the fact that Mr. Peters' fingers were exploring her lips, that she was indeed getting moist.

"I liked it when Mr. Peters played with my thing. I had to keep all still, balancing a book on my head while he fingered me. I got so excited" (see "Jackie learns to balance her studies," Chapter 21).

Lisa squirmed a bit, imagining what it would be like to be fingered by Mr. Peters, having to remain all still while he did it.

Mr. Peters could feel Julie beginning to respond. Her breathing was accelerating, her face was buried in her arm, and moisture was forming on her lips.

"I got so warm, so hot, so wet. It was a little embarrassing, to feel myself getting so wet as a professor fingered me, but it was true, and once I allowed it, accepted it, it felt so nice."

"Hmmmm," Julie groaned.

Mr. Peters moved his fingers farther up her slit.

"Where are his fingers now?"

"Jackie," Julie protested.

"Tell me, tell me where they are."

"They're on my, my." She whispered, hoping Mr. Peters would not hear, "my button."

But, he did hear and he smiled as he pressed his fingers against, into, her 'button,' and then slowly, softly, circled them around and around her clit, bringing forth her natural arousal at having her clitoris be touched, caressed, and massaged by the fingers of a man.

"Oh my," gasped Julie.

"Good," Jackie responded. "Just let it happen. Once you cum, he will let you go, no more spanking, and it will be so nice."

Lisa squeezed her thighs together, recalling how her session with Mr. Peters had ended. She self-consciously touched her cheek, and her lips, with her fingers, as she remembered those final moments.

"Oh my," Julie gasped again as she felt her arousal growing, building. She was now very wet down there. It was so, so embarrassing. A drop of feminine juice even formed on her lips and dripped down into her panties, revealing her level of excitement, as if Mr. Peters needed any more signs.

He brought his thumb to her clit, rubbing his thumb around and around her button, and then he brought his fingers back down her lips, easily sliding them in between, into and inside her slit, as she was now so terribly moist, so wet, so swollen with lust. Her bottom twitched, but for a much different reason than before. She even lifted up her bottom higher, to make it easier for him to gain access to her cunnie.

He slid a finger up into her cunnie, up into her tight, so terribly tight, little hole.

"Oh my goodness," Julie whispered, squirming her bottom on Mr. Peters' finger, clasping tightly onto his finger with her cunnie, softly, subtly, pumping her hips to help him screw it in deeper and deeper into her as he continued to massage her clit with his thumb. Her friends were right. Just give yourself over to him, climax, and it will be over. Julie's breathing was becoming louder and louder. She began to moan and whimper into the phone.

Jackie and Lisa were now feeling a little embarrassed themselves. It seemed a little voyeuristic, listening over the phone to someone being masturbated. Actually, it seemed a lot voyeuristic.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my," gasped Julie, "I'm going to. I'm going to." She didn't finish her sentence but she didn't really have to. It was rather clear what she was going to do.

Jackie looked at Lisa and Lisa nodded, knowing what was on her mind. They didn't want to embarrass Julie. It was a rather personal, private moment to be broadcasting on a speaker phone. Jackie said quickly to Julie as she reached over to hang up the phone, "We'll leave you alone. You can tell us about it later."

"No, wait," Julie pleaded.

"Bye bye Julie!" Lisa yelled. "Have fun!" Jackie hung up the phone, Julie dropped her head to the desk, and Mr. Peters withdrew his fingers.

Julie laid there, bent over the desk, her breathing heavy and loud. So close, so very close. She squeezed her thighs together, trying to replace Mr. Peters' fingers with her thighs, but it wasn't even really close. All she succeeded in doing was letting her panties fall to the floor. She stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

She lifted her head. "Mr. Peters?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Can I call someone?" She was thinking of calling Julie back.

"No, no, I'm sorry. You'll just have to stay there until the hour is over if no further calls come in."

Julie sighed in frustration. She tried though spreading her legs open and lifting up her butt, presenting herself to Mr. Peters like a bitch in heat. She just wanted to be finished. Couldn't he at least do that?

Mr. Peters reached down and squeezed his cock. He, and in particular his cock, would certainly like to help her out.

Julie looked back at the professor, past her naked upraised bottom. She smiled when she saw his erection. "You can put that in me if you want, Mr. Peters."

That was a very generous and tempting offer. Her wet pussy poking up so flirtatiously, glistening in the bright lights of his office. However, he knew that he was there to perform a duty, a disciplinary duty, and he would not shirk his responsibility. Having sex with her now would be quite inconsistent with the purposes of their session, of her lesson. He would not take advantage of the situation to serve his own needs, his own interests.

"On this perfect day, nothing is standing in my way."

Julie quickly picked up her phone, and Mr. Peters unzipped his slacks.

"How is school today, kitten?"

"Daddy?!"

'Perfect,' thought Mr. Peters. He would have been ambivalent to have sex with her while she was speaking with Jackie. That might not have actually served well as any sort of punishment or lesson. It might have just been fun. No, this was better, much better.

"Well, yes, dear," Mr. Hall replied. "I know you don't have any classes right now, so I thought I would give you a call, hear how my favorite daughter is doing, all grown up now, in college."

"Oh!" Julie gasped, as she felt the soft full bulb of Mr. Peters' cock touch the bare bottom of her butt, working its way around and around her soft skin, exploring her curves.

"What's wrong, kitten? Have I called at a bad time?"

It was clearly a very, very bad time, but she could not say so and thereby end the call herself. "No, no, daddy, it's fine." But, it was anything but fine.

As Mr. Peters caressed Julie's soft, naked bottom with his cock, he returned his fingers to her moist slit and stiff clit, keeping her at a feverish state.

"Ohhhhh," she groaned as she felt his thumb again massaging her clit and his finger screwing back up inside her.

"Are you sure?" Mr. Hall inquired. "You sound out of breath."

"Yes, yes" Julie replied. His comment was actually helpful in coming up with an explanation. "I'm just exercising, daddy. I'm at the club."

"Oh yes, I see, well I know how you like to talk on the phone while you exercise. So, I guess I in fact called at a very good time. Actually, you like to talk on the phone no matter what you're doing."

"Daddy!"

"Well, it's true dear. I mean, is there anything you wouldn't do while on the phone?"

An hour ago she could have said she had never been spanked, fingered, or fucked while she was on the phone. Those would seem like obvious times for not being on the phone; but, no longer, although she would not have offered them to her father as relevant examples anyway, even if they were still valid.

He answered for her. "In the shower? You've even been on the phone while you were in the shower."

"Oh my," Julie gasped, as she felt Mr. Peters slide his hard cock up and down the crack of her bottom as a finger worked its way in and out of her slit hole.

"Of course, I didn't actually see it but I could hear you through the door. At first I was simply shocked to think that you had someone else in there with you but, then, I realized you were on the phone."

"Ohhh," Julie groaned, in disappointment, as she felt Mr. Peters bring his hand away from her cunnie.

"Well, it's true, Julie. Sometimes the truth is disappointing."

"I'm not on the phone that often, daddy."

Mr. Peters lodged his stiff dick inside the crack of her bottom. He slid it up her crack and then squeezed her bottom cheeks around it. That always felt like such a nice home for his cock, tucked inside the soft crack of a girl's bottom, feeling her tender soft cheeks firmly gripping the shaft of his stiff dick, and seeing the head of his cock peeking out of the top of her butt crack.

Julie, however, found it just a bit odd. It didn't do anything for her and she tried to let him know by wiggling her bottom. But, that only made it more fun, like he was riding a little pony that was trying to shake him, and plus it just made it more visually appealing. However, he did eventually get the message. He let go of her cheeks and slowly slid his cock down her bottom valley, stopping momentarily when his red bulb touched her red flower.

"That's gross!" exclaimed Julie, thinking that Mr. Peters might actually try to have sex with her there.