Mr. Peters and the Cell Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's gross, dear?"

"Oh, daddy, yea, um, this guy is, like, dipping his dog into something totally gross!"

"Well, each person has his own tastes, dear. We mustn't be judgmental." Mr. Hall then described some of his own unusual tastes.

Mr. Peters didn't really have any intention to shove it up there. He just wanted to give her rosebud a little kiss. He shifted it further down, resting it against the swollen wet lips of her cunnie.

He let it stay there for awhile as he reached around her and then under to return his fingers to her clit.

She sorely appreciated that, letting out a soft moan of approval.

"Yes, I know, I think it sounds really delicious as well," Mr. Hall replied, as he was still talking about some entree he particularly liked.

Mr. Peters slid his cock along Julie's moist, warm slit as he continued to finger, to massage, her clit. It was so difficult for Julie to maintain her composure and she tried to limit her speech to single words or at best half sentences. "I don't think, daddy, I don't think, no, like, not tonight." Her father attributed her breathless, short speech, and at times confusion, to the fact that she must be on some sort of treadmill or exercise bike.

Mr. Peters could feel his cock getting quite wet as he continued to caress her lips with the shaft and head. He then pulled back and lodged the head solidly at the entrance to her cunt and bore down hard with his fingers on her clit.

"Oh my goodness," Julie gasped.

"Having a good workout?"

"Oh yes, daddy."

"Well, don't push yourself too hard."

"Unnnh," she groaned as she felt Mr. Peters push his cock up into her cunt. "It's so big."

"What's big dear?"

"Uh, oh, um, the ball, I'm on a balance ball now."

It was a very tight fit. This was not Julie's first time, by any means, but she was still a young lady. Mr. Peters shoved his cock harder and harder into her cunt. Normally he would have taken more time, but there was in fact very little time left for their session and he wanted it to end well.

"Unh, unh, unh," she moaned with each thrust into her cunt.

Mr. Hall found the noises Julie was making to be a bit disconcerting. Any healthy male would have to agree that they sounded a bit sexual and he felt really quite guilty to be perceiving them this way. This was, after all, his daughter. "Yes, well, getting a good work out, heh?"

"Oh yes, daddy, yes, very good, it's very, very good."

Mr. Peters was driving his cock all the way up her cunt, as far as he could go. The stimulation was so intense. The walls of her cunt wrapped around his cock like a wet, hot, silk glove, massaging every inch of his crown, his shaft, with the soft and sloppy wet furrowed and folded flesh of her inner cunt. His cock slid in, slid out, slid in, slid out.

"Yes, well, don't get too carried away, you can sprain your back on those things."

"Yes, daddy, yes," she gasped, feeling her cunt being so thoroughly fucked as Mr. Peters continued to diddle her clit. She knew that she wasn't going to last much longer.

Neither was Mr. Peters. He could never last long in such young, wet, tight cunnies, and the fact that he was doing it with her while she was speaking on the phone with her father added such another layer of spice. He wanted to cum in her cunt while her father was still on the phone, and he wanted her to cum as well. He knew that would offer the best lesson of all. He worked harder on her clit with his fingers, pressing down hard against her nub as he circled his fingers around and around, while plunging his cock in and out. Her cunt was now making loud squishy, slurping noises as his cock pumped fluids from her cunt, onto her thighs, like a rapidly driving piston leaking oil.

"It's such a good workout, daddy, so good, so very, very good."

Mr. Peters felt the surge within him. He could not wait for her, he could not hold back any longer, and so he just let it happen, feeling a rush of base pleasure sweep through his body, his head going faint, as a blast of cum gushed from his cock into the girl's cunt, like the first explosion of a deep well, so effectively drilled.

Julie felt Mr. Peters' cock twitch inside her, followed by the blast of cum. She enjoyed having a boy cum inside her. It felt so personal, so intimate, and she was then swept away herself by her own orgasm. "Oh my, daddy," she gasped "it's so way good."

"Yes, dear." Mr. Hall kind of wished that she would end this particular exercise. He really couldn't get a rather nasty image of his daughter out of his mind.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my," she kept repeating as her orgasm washed through her twitching body, her cunnie wracked in spasms as it was jammed full by Mr. Peters' dick, kicking in her cunt like an angry mule, spewing out his gummy seed deep inside.

She fell onto his desk, clutching the phone to her ear. Mr. Peters followed her down, falling onto the girl's quacking, quivering body, his dick still embedded deep inside her cunt. He lay on top of her, his abdomen on her bottom, basking in the pleasure of his remaining climax, the surging waves sweeping through him, his cock twitching and gushing into the girl's tight, twitching cunt.

"Yes, well, kitten, I need to go, I'll uh, will speak to you later."

Julie was totally out of breath. "Bye daddy. Thanks ever so much for calling. I really needed it."

He hung up, realizing once again that he could never understand his daughter.

She felt Mr. Peters' cum, mingling with her own juices, seep from her cunt and drip, then flow, down her thighs, past her knees, and all the way to her ankle. She just lay there and moaned in pleasure, in satisfaction.

Jackie was right, and so was her father, and Mr. Peters. She had learned her lesson. It was very clear that she was on the phone much too much, but sometimes it is nice to get a phone call.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it!