Mr. Peters and the Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew closed his eyes as he raised his shirt for Miss Harding.

Her smiled broadened as his testicles and limp penis came into view. She always found the sight of a boy's penis to be so pleasing, so amusingly titillating. She especially liked them when they were all stiff and hard, but limp ones also had their own charm. They were just so boyishly adorable. And, it was evident that Andrew was pretty nervous and embarrassed about having to expose himself this way, as his penis was all curled up in its foreskin blanket. It probably wasn't as small as Jimmy's but at the moment it was not conveying much of an impression of being particularly virile or masculine. She took him by the waist, turned him around, and gave him a few pats on his naked teenage butt to send him on his way.

Andrew tried to avoid any and all eye contact as he made his way back to his seat. Pretty much all of the girls were giggling at him, including even Mandy who was now resting her own naked tush on the cold wood seat, at least comforted by the fact that her cunnnie was now safely hidden.

Boys were chuckling as well, although not one in particular. His heart was racing as he waited for his turn to stand before Miss Harding.

For awhile longer there were no further violations. There were perhaps some borderline cases, a bit too much lace on the trim of some panties, but Mr. Peters let those slide as well. He was a considerate and forgiving man and would not impose an unreasonably low threshold for what would constitute a forbidden panty. Girls should be allowed at least some space to express their unique feminine charm.

One girl, Nancy, was a bit wet in the gusset. That was rather suspicious. He checked further by slipping a couple of fingers beneath her panties to see if his visual impression was indeed correct.

She gasped as she felt her professor's fingers make direct contact with her cunnie lips. She was indeed very moist, finding this whole experience rather exciting. She considered Mr. Peters to be a handsome and attractive man, and she had always been drawn to older men. The thought of raising her skirt to have him inspect her panties just made her so darned moist. It was, of course, equally embarrassing for him to notice the moisture, but perhaps for the same reason rather exhilarating as well. She had imagined quite a few times Mr. Peters seeing her panties and exploring within them, and now that moment had arrived.

Upon confirming that the girl's panties were indeed wet Mr. Peters explored further, wanting to get a good measure of the extent of the problem. He found the girl's clitoris which did feel to be rather erect. He pressed the tip of a couple of fingers hard against it as he rubbed it around and around.

"Oh professor," Nancy gasped, pressing forward against his finger, encouraging him to continue. She had never imagined the professor diddling her right in front of the class, but if that is what he wanted to do, she would not object.

But, Mr. Peters knew to do so would be wrong. There were always so many temptations during the administration of a New School method of student discipline and it took a very special, well disciplined professor to implement them without sliding down a very slippery slope, and this one was indeed quite literally slippery. He stopped. "Yes, well, we might want to talk about this further, Nancy. You should perhaps schedule an appointment with my secretary." He could see that this girl could benefit from some personal, individual attention, perhaps some variation on the exercise completed by Emily this morning.

"Yes sir," Nancy sighed, and with some reluctance lowered her skirt and made her way back to her seat, a little grin peeking out from the edges of her lips, wondering what Mr. Peters might have in mind. Perhaps she would even show up wearing a naughty pair of panties. She could just toss up her skirt in confession, and then throw herself on the mercy of the court.

As Nancy made her way back to her seat Professor Peters noticed some whispering going on between Judy and Betsy. Betsy's panties had already passed inspection and Judy was apparently trying to convince her to slip her panties off so that she could put them on while Mr. Peters was distracted by Nancy.

"Judy, why don't you come up now so that you can show me your panties?"

"What? Oh! Oh, um, well, it's, um, not my turn yet. I think Tricia is next."

"That's alright. I must admit to being a bit curious about your panties in particular."

"Mine?" That was a rather provocative remark for a professor to make.

"Somehow I feel you will have rather interesting panties. Please, why don't you come on up and let me have a look."

There was nothing she could do. She was caught. She would have to proceed to Mr. Peters and accept her punishment which, from what happened to Mandy, seemed rather clear. She reluctantly extricated herself from her desk and made her way up to Mr. Peters.

When she reached him she tried to explain. "I'm not actually wearing my own panties, Mr. Peters. They're my sisters."

"They're your sisters?"

"Yes sir. We're both pretty petite and I often borrow some of her clothes. She's a few years older than me and so has lots of really nice things."

Mr. Peters was somewhat surprised to hear that Judy's sister was the same size, as Judy was as petite as Mandy. Judy had lovely brown eyes, with soft curly brown hair, a delicate nose, rosy red cheeks, and the cutest little kissable lips.

"Does she know you're wearing her panties?"

"What?" Judy hesitated to answer. "Yeah! Sure, of course she does. I certainly wouldn't borrow something from her without permission."

"Well, let's take a look at them, shall we?"

Judy grimaced with embarrassment but still raised her skirt, bringing into view her sheer light blue lace bikini panties.

These were very far from Templeton regulation panties. Mr. Peters could even clearly see the young lady's cunnie lips through the diaphanous fabric. His cock swelled within his own briefs. "Oh no, no, no. These will not do at all, young lady."

"But, like I said, Mr. Peters, they're not even mine!"

Mr. Peters chuckled at the feeble excuse. "Honey, she didn't make you wear them. It was your decision. It doesn't really matter that you didn't pay for them."

Judy pouted at Mr. Peters, feeling that she did have a very good excuse, if he would just think about it. "I don't think that's fair, Mr. Peters."

Mr. Peters smiled. Judy even looked cuter when she pouted, but his impression might be biased by the raised skirt and sheer lace panties. "Well, be that as it may, why don't you pull them down to your ankles and return to your seat, as I had instructed Mandy."

She whispered to the professor, "Oh, Mr. Peters, really? Must I do that. Must I let everyone see my, my, my...well..." Her voice became even quieter, "you know."

"Sweetie, if a breeze came along and lifted your skirt, you would be showing everyone anyway." To make his point he poked at her cunnie through the lace. "I can see right through these. Now, pull them down and return to your seat."

"Oh Mr. Peters," Judy continued to complain as she pulled her panties down and then raised her skirt, providing him with an even better look at her cunnie.

Judy's cunt wasn't as demure as Mandy's. Her lips were thicker and more prominent. She did though clearly trim her pussy hair, providing a nice neat, attractive coif to adorn her most special feminine place.

"Yes, that's fine dear. Be sure to keep your skirt raised as you return to your seat." He reached around to give her a few encouraging pats on the bottom. "Off you go now."

"Yes sir," Judy glumly replied and turned to make her way to her desk, much to the boys' evident delight as her pussy came into open view.

The struggle to walk with her panties at her ankles was not only cute but it provided more time to enjoy the lovely sight of the young lady's full feminine lips. It was like she actually wanted them to enjoy the show, although the fact that she was so terribly embarrassed at having to do so added to their amusement.

There was not a boy in the room who wasn't developing an erection, and many of them finding it be quite a struggle. They had not yet shown their underwear to Miss Harding and were now actually avoiding the scintillating sight of Judy, at best just stealing very brief glances and then quickly looking away when they felt themselves responding. . Alan Bittermen, the next boy in line to present his underwear to Miss Harding, was having serious difficulty. In fact, his effort to avoid an erection had been an abject failure. He had swelled to full strength upon just the arrival of Miss Harding. She was just so darned hot! The thought of showing her his underwear, and her gazing upon his stiffness, had made him even harder. Perhaps she would indeed be impressed, much like she had been with Jimmy Jones. But, as he thought about it further he realized that she was much more likely to be appalled, if not offended. What kind of boy gets an erection simply at the thought of showing his underwear to a teacher? And, what teacher is flattered by its sight? He had tried to distract his attention, but witnessing the delightful walks of shame by Mandy and Judy had pretty well undermined all that effort. He perhaps could have looked away, but not enjoying the sight of pretty girls walking with their skirts up and panties at their ankles was really asking too much of a young man. How often will something like that occur? Miss Harding would have to understand that, wouldn't she?

Alan took his time though undoing his belt, trying to think of something other than the lovely thighs, thrusting breasts, plunging cleavage, pointy nipples, and delicious scent of Miss Harding. It was a lost cause.

Miss Harding quickly grew impatient, brushed his hands aside, and deftly undid his belt, unbuttoned his slacks, pulled down his zipper, and opened up his pants. She sighed deeply with disappointment, her breasts rising up within her cleavage, like balloons trying to burst forth. She looked sternly up at Alan as she spoke to her colleague. "Mr. Peters, apparently your student has became rather excited over the thought of showing his underwear to a teacher."

Alan's face turned deeply red. It was bad enough to have to show it to Miss Harding but did she have to announce it to the class?

"Just a second," Mr. Peters said to Ashley, who at the moment was holding up her skirt for him.

"Yes sir," Ashley replied, wondering for a moment if perhaps she could lower her skirt as he spoke to Miss Harding, but figured that she probably shouldn't, particularly as he had taken hold of her bottom cheek with his right hand to keep her still while he spoke to Miss Harding.

Mr. Peters responded to his colleague. "Is Alan at least wearing regulation briefs?"

Miss Harding had to give him some credit for that. She nodded as she acknowledged, "Well, yes, yes," running her fingernail down the length of his stiff bulge.

Alan softly sighed and further swelled. He wasn't expecting her to actually touch it. He felt so excited and so fearful.

"They are certainly fine in that regard but," she reminded Mr. Peters, "there is of course the 'boner rule.'"

Yes, that was indeed true.

Alan's eyes opened wide with concern. He whispered to Miss Harding, "The boner rule?"

"The boner rule," Miss Harding explained, loud enough for everyone to hear, "is that if a boy gets an erection in class he must stand before the class to show it to everyone, and get a spanking as well."

Alan could feel his heart sinking. Is she serious? "The whole class?!"

"Well, I don't think showing it to just part of the class would make any sense, Alan. Wouldn't you agree?"

His point was more along the lines of having to show it to anyone, especially the girls. He turned to his professor. "Mr. Peters, must I really do that?"

Mr. Peters was softly caressing Ashley's perky little bottom, enjoying the fact that the interruption of his panty inspection was actually affording him more time to enjoy this particular pair. Ashley's panties were only marginally within regulation, if they were in fact acceptable. The panties were white but there was a pink lace trim. He wasn't too sure if he should let these slide. As he contemplated this difficult decision he tore his eyes away to affirm Miss Harding's statement. "Oh yes, yes, Alan. I'm afraid so. Miss Harding, if you would do the honor."

"Certainly, Mr. Peters." Miss Harding took hold of Alan's waist and turned him around so that he was facing the class.

Gasps, giggles, and tittering swept across the class.

Even Ashley let out a little giggle, although that could be because Mr. Peters was now lightly caressing her inner thigh. She was a bit ticklish there.

"He looks a little funny, doesn't he, Ashley," Mr. Peters said quietly to her.

She looked down at him and smiled. "Yes, he does."

"Watch closely," he suggested as his finger went to the soft little bulge of her honey pot mound.

Ashley's breathing accelerated as she saw Miss Harding take hold of the waistband of Alan's pants and pull them down to his ankles.

Alan closed his eyes in shame. At least by not seeing the eyes and smiles of the students he was less of a witness to his own embarrassment.

He very clearly had quite a bulge. One could even see the outline of his round thick knob pressing against the thin white cotton, trying desperately to escape the tight briefs.

Miss Harding helped him out, or at least helped it out. She took hold of the waistband of Alan's briefs and wrenched them down to his ankles as well, his stiff dick popping out like a jack-in-the-box.

"Oh my gosh!" Alan exclaimed in horror, his hands immediately going to his crotch to hide his embarrassment. He wasn't thinking that he would have to show it outside of his underpants.

"No, no, no," Miss Harding corrected him, pulling his hands away so that his erection was in clear view. "Pull up your shirt, young man, so that everyone can have a good look."

Alan didn't think he had ever been more humiliated than this. His mother had once walked in on him when he was masturbating, standing up in front of his computer. He had apparently forgotten to lock the door, a mistake he never, ever, made again. It had been so, so embarrassing.

His mother had been perhaps almost as embarrassed as him and had quickly extricated herself from the room, admonishing him to lock the door in the future. She did though giggle as she made her way back down the stairs.

Alan flushed red every time he saw his mother over the next few days. She didn't make any reference to it but he knew she must be thinking about it. He felt like such a pervert, especially as he was looking at the time at a big boob website. He sure hoped she hadn't noticed that. His mother was herself very well endowed in that regard and she might be thinking that he would at times think of her, naked.

Well, this was clearly much worse; much, much, much worse. His mother's viewing of him had lasted only a second or so. This was a full, sustained display, and to girls his own age.

And his exhibition was yielding quite a bunch of reactions. Some of the girls looked away, in embarrassment and perhaps even anxiety, but even they continued to sneak some peeks. Other girls just smiled broadly, enjoying immensely the sight of a boy being embarrassed by having to display his stiffie to them. Still others were also embarrassed but couldn't take their eyes off of it; their faces blushing red, their hearts racing, and a bit of warmth developing within their thighs.

Alan didn't have an especially large erection, but neither was it especially small. It was just a very healthy, stout, stiff one, with the knob all red and shiny with excited lust. Alan was always quite proud of his erection. He thought it looked pretty darned good. He was not so proud of it now.

Ashley's eyes were focused on it as well. "Oh my goodness," she quietly exclaimed to nobody in particular, but perhaps to her professor, who was continuing to softly caress the front of her panties.

Mr. Peters reached around with his left hand to give Ashley a reassuring squeeze of her bottom, but then also cautioned her. "You know, Ashley, your panties could be in violation."

She turned back to look down at her professor. "Really sir? Because of the pink lace?"

"I'm afraid so, young lady." He slipped his fingers under the trim of the leg hole to further inspect the lace but also to provide him more direct access to what was hidden beneath. The backs of his fingers softly drifted across the girl's cunnie mound and lips, which were now getting rather moist. "But, I believe we can make an exception, this one time."

"Oh, um, thank-you, Mr. Peters," she replied, stealing another glance at Alan's stiff, hard dick, not quite hearing precisely what he was saying as she was distracted not only by Alan's hard cock but as well by the soft, glancing touch of Mr. Peters' fingers against the bare skin of her cunnie. There was something about feeling a man's fingers softly caressing your cunnie while your eyes gazed upon a stiffly inflamed cock. She could feel her breathing further accelerating.

Mr. Peters withdrew his fingers from her cunnie as well as from her bottom, using them to tug and tuck on her panties to make sure that they again fit snugly, smiling as her camel toe came into view as he pulled gently up on the waistband. "Very good, Ashley. But, well, I think it would be best if you stopped by tomorrow, at my office, to have me check them again. It's not that I don't trust you, but the Dean of Women will want to know that I am keeping a close eye on this."

He was thinking that perhaps he should schedule a few hours a week for various follow-up panty inspections. He would have to talk to his secretary about this. She was more familiar with the openings within his schedule. He might not have much free time, as his services were in such high demand. But, this was clearly important and he vowed to clear some time from his busy schedule.

Ashley let her dress fall back down, feeling now a bit confused and distracted. "Oh yes, absolutely, sir. Um, well, what time should I stop by?"

"Why don't you give my secretary a call. Let her know that you will be stopping by for a panty inspection and she'll give you the best time."

Mr. Peters knew that the girl could just keep a pair of white cotton panties in her purse to put on just prior to the inspection, but he had sufficient faith in his students that they would not be so duplicitous.

"Yes sir, I'll do that and, again, um, thank you sir for your understanding." She knew that the pink trim could be a violation and that Mr. Peters had been rather lenient. She felt like giving him a little hug of appreciation for his consideration, but that might be a bit inappropriate during a panty inspection, or at least perceived the wrong way, by him and the rest of the students in the class. She therefore just stepped aside and made her way back to her desk, the sight of Alan's erect dick in the corner of her eye.

SMACK!

"Yipes!" Alan squealed, his hands instinctively dropping the front of his shirt to reach back and protect his bottom, his dick though now thrusting out toward the class, bobbing and weaving with the sudden movement of his pelvis.

"No, no, no," Miss Harding admonished him. "You need to keep your hands off your bottom, Alan."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied. It wasn't in fact a terribly hard smack. It was just so surprising and disconcerting.

"In fact, I believe it would be most appropriate and in fact useful if you kept your right hand busy stroking your penis. That way you won't be tempted to reach back again and you will be able to maintain your erection for the class."

Alan looked back over at Miss Harding sitting behind him, a bit to his left, and said, with considerable astonishment, "What?"