Mr. Peters and the Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Peters considered the proposal. "Well, perhaps you're right, Judy. A spanking in class next week would not be a bad idea. In fact, you could read your essay while you were being spanked. That would be very appropriate indeed."

"What?" Judy protested. A spanking in front of the class? Perhaps even like Marilyn's!? "I didn't mean..."

The professor interrupted her. "Yes, I think that's a very good suggestion, Judy. I very much appreciate your proposal."

Dorothy scowled at Judy. No way did she want a spanking in front of class. Plus, they would still have to write the essay! And, on top of that, they would have to read it out loud to the class? While being spanked! No, no, no, that was a very bad idea. "Sir, please, no. Isn't there anything else we can do?"

Their raised skirts did appear to be offering another alternative. Mr. Peters suggested, "Well, I suppose if you young ladies wished to rectify the matter an essay and spanking can perhaps be avoided."

"Yes sir!" "Oh yes!" "Absolutely!" They all quickly agreed, albeit not really knowing what they were agreeing to.

"Yes, yes, I believe we can handle this in another way. If you young ladies could somehow undo the damage that you've done, it might provide a rightful recompense."

"Undo the damage?" Mandy was confused.

Mr. Peters pulled down his briefs and stepped out of them, now exposing his fully erect, naked cock.

"Mr. Peters!" Mandy squealed.

"Oh my gracious," Judy softly added.

"Now don't act so surprised. I'm sure you have all seen one of these before."

Dorothy had seen more than her fair share. She had though never seen a professor's cock before and Mr. Peters was pretty darned good looking, for a professor. Plus, he clearly had an equally handsome cock. She smiled, and felt a warmth gathering within her pussy.

Mandy though looked away and acknowledged, "I've only seen one like that."

Nobody was quite sure what she meant by that, but it was evident that she was not a terribly experienced girl.

"Well, I'm sure you girls appreciate that the responsibility of inspecting panties can exact a considerable toll, and it doesn't help matters that you are all standing there with your panties down and skirts raised."

"I'll lower my skirt if that would help," Mandy softly offered.

"No, I'm afraid I can't allow that, Mandy. Letting you lower your skirt would only be shirking my duties as a professor." Plus, the girls provided such a charming sight. Is there anything more adorably pleasing than to have a girl with her skirt raised and panties down, standing before you as she shows herself off? And, in this case there were three young ladies all in a row. Perhaps being a professor wasn't entirely dreary.

"In fact," he added, "I believe I should confiscate these illicit panties. Why don't you remove them and hand them over to me."

"But, Mr. Peters," Judy protested, "I told you, they're my sister's!"

"They will be returned, Judy, in due course. Now, for the moment, hand them over."

It was rather embarrassing for Mandy to remove her panties and hand them to the professor, but it did at least provide a respite from the raised skirt. She pulled them all the way down to her ankles, trying not to look like she was doing something sexual, but having some difficulty not feeling that way. She stepped out of them and dutifully handed them to Mr. Peters, her face again reddening. Holding out for him her freshly worn panties to take in his hand just seemed so terribly intimate. But, it wasn't even going to be that easy.

"Hang them on my penis, Mandy," Mr. Peters instructed her. "I believe that would be quite fitting. Don't you think?"

"Yes sir," Mandy quietly replied, her face becoming even warmer still as she hung the gaily decorated violet panties over Mr. Peter's erect cock, slipping his penis through one of the leg holes, albeit being very careful not to actually touch him.

Judy followed with her light blue lace panties. She sure hoped her sister would never find out about this. She would most definitely never let her borrow any more panties again if she knew she hung them on one of her professor's naked penises.

Dorothy was the last to hang her red and white boy short panties on the professor's cock. She lingered a bit though, letting her fingers slide up and down the smooth, hard shaft, giving him a little flirtatious smile as she did so.

"There isn't anything funny about this, Dorothy," Mr. Peters admonished her, albeit appreciating her embracement of his punishment, as well as her soft caressing fingers.

"Sorry, sir," Dorothy replied, and stepped back into line.

Mr. Peters strode back and forth in front of the three young ladies as he again explained the importance of adhering to college regulations, all the while the panties hanging from his shaft like three gaily colored feminine flags.

"You girls need to understand that the college takes its regulations very seriously, and would hope that you would do so as well."

"Oh, yes sir." "We do understand." The girls responded, their eyes following the path of their panties back and forth, or perhaps more accurately, the professor's waving, bobbing stiff shaft.

Even Mandy could not help but look, although with considerable nervousness and apprehension. Mr. Peters' penis was just so awfully big! She wondered what he might want her to do with it, and then flushed red when she realized that she was actually finding herself attracted to it. But, it was just so mesmerizing, parading before her so colorfully adorned, like it was marching in a parade or something.

Mr. Peters stepped up to Judy, the tip of his knob pressing against her tummy. "It's just so important to have all the students share in this mutual experience, to be part of our family. Don't you agree, Judy?"

"Uh, yes sir, I do." Her voice though sounded a bit uncertain, not so much due to any disagreement with the professor, but with the fact that his stiff dick was poking into her addomen.

"We just can't have our coeds wearing undies that serve no other purpose than to try to distract boys who are just trying to gain an education." The professor added, stepping over to Mandy, "Take it in your hand, Mandy. Do you feel how stiff and hard it is?"

Mandy could see full well how stiff and hard it was. Did she really have to feel it as well? But, she knew better than to raise an objection. She tentatively reached out with her left hand, and with considerable trepidation wrapped her fingers around the very hard, stiff shaft. "Oh my," she softly exclaimed in wonder. It seemed as if she could barely get her fingers all the way around. All guys can't be this big, she wondered. Her heart raced at the thought that her boyfriend's might in fact be this big. She could never imagine getting this thick staff up inside her, although she could also feel her pussy warming, and wetting, to the thought.

The professor suppressed a smile at the feel of the young lady's little fingers wrapping around his dick. The feel of a coed's soft feminine fingers on his cock never ceased to please him. "I think all three of you need to appreciate what an embarrassing and awkward state you have imposed upon your professor." He got down onto the floor of his office, laying on his back, and gestured to the girls to join him.

"Judy, why don't you get on my left side, and Dorothy you can get on my right, facing toward my feet," as well as his dick. He patted with his hands the two respective spots on the floor upon which he wanted the girls to kneel, as he gazed up at the sight of the girls standing above him. Their skirts were now down but he could see their cute little cunnies peeking out from beneath them.

"Where do I go?" Mandy naturally inquired.

"Oh yes, yes," Mr. Peters instructed, "you will be in the best position: right on top of me, knees on either side." He patted his chest, so that she would fully understand.

"Oh my," Mandy softly exclaimed. Mr. Peters wanted her to get on her knees right on top of him? Her cunnie would be right above his face! Her face again took on a warm, deep red sheen.

Dorothy quickly got into position, kneeling down at his right, a playful smile on her face as she looked upon the professor's hard dick, still colorfully adorned with their panties. Judy, more reluctantly, slowly followed suit to take her position to his left.

"Now," Mr. Peters instructed, "bend forward to take hold of my penis with your hands, through your panties."

As they did so he flipped the girls' skirts over their backs so that their pretty little bottoms and cunnie pouches came back into view. He just so much loved the sight of girlish cunts from behind. There was something especially flirtatious when the delicately slit mounds were peeping out from between a girl's thighs. Perhaps it was because they may not know how much of themselves was being revealed, perhaps it was because the position was so base and animalistic, so much in contrast to their otherwise pure, innocent, and demure daily manner and appearance.

As their delicate fingers made contact with his stiff, hard dick, so did his thick, masculine fingers make contact with their soft, squishy feminine lips.

Dorothy sighed with pleasure and pressed back against the professor's fingers, letting him know that she was quite receptive to his touch.

Judy, in contrast, gave out a little yip of surprise but she did not shift away. It did seem kind of natural that he would be touching her as she was touching him.

"Alright then, girls," Mr. Peters further instructed, "make room here on either side of me so that Mandy can join us."

"Oh, that's okay, Mr. Peters," Mandy replied. "I don't mind."

"No, no, please, Mandy, I insist." Mr. Peters had saved a very special pleasure for the girl's preciously elfish cunnie. "You just kneel down right here, on either side of my face. You will be in the center row position, which is always nice, and then I can return the favor if you just lower your cute little fanny down."

Mandy could see precisely what he meant, and her heart raced as her cunnie warmed. She had never had a man kiss her there before, not that she hadn't fantasized about it, when she was all by herself, beneath the blankets of her bed, the lights out, lost in the throes of a terribly shameful, wanton dream driven by an equally shameless diddling of her clit. This was bad. This was very, very bad.

She carefully placed her feet on either side of Mr. Peters, cringing at the recognition that he now had a very good look right up her skirt. Of course, she had been showing all of that to him for quite some time already, but now she was actually going to kneel down over him, over his face, giving him a very intimate and wicked view. Her mother would not be happy about this!

Mr. Peters smiled with delight as he watched the young girl's delectably darling cunt slowly lower itself closer and closer to his face, to his waiting, thirsty lips. He had never seen a cunnie pie look more tasty and sweet. Well, that wasn't really true. Of course he had seen and tasted quite a few delicious morsels. But, he most sincerely felt at this moment in time that none would ever likely taste any better. He could barely restrain himself from letting go of the cunts of Dorothy and Judy to reach up and grasp hold of Mandy's perky tush to pull her roughly down to him so that he could squash that soft, moist feminine flesh hard against his lips.

Mandy's face became redder and redder as she lowered herself down. She was reminded of how at times she would lower herself so slowly, so carefully, so reluctantly within a bathtub full of hot water, dreading that sting of heat touching her delicate cunnie lips. This time the heat was generating from her cunt, but the sting was likely to be even more severe.

She wondered if Mr. Peters could see the moisture that she felt there. She knew he must, his eyes would be so close, and that just made it so much more embarrassing. 'Goodness,' she suddenly imagined, 'what if I actually release a drip right on Mr. Peters' face!' Now, that would definitely be the most embarrassing thing of all. She immediately dropped her bottom all the way down and crushed her cunt against the professor's mouth.

Mr. Peters responded by quickly releasing his tongue and giving the girl's smooth, moist, hot lips a refreshing bath, swirling and swishing it up and down and around and around her soft, squishy flesh.

"Oh Mr. Peters," Mandy softly gasped.

Dorothy and Judy were a bit jealous, but they did appreciate that the inexperienced Mandy was probably more deserving of the special attention she was receiving. And, besides, it wasn't the case that Mr. Peters was actually neglecting them. Being the ambidextrous man that he was, his fingers were working quite effectively on the two girls' cunnie lips and clits. Their bottoms were squirming and wriggling with delight as they smiled with evident blissful lust at the expert touch of the professor and they worked with additional vigor at his panty clad, swollen cock.

It was always nice to feel young lady's fingers working their way around and around his cock, doing the best they could in their own special ways to try to get the big, hard dick to explode its gism, but this time it was particularly sweet, for between the delicate little fingers and his thick hard cock were the young lady's feminine finery: Mandy's soft cotton, Judy's delicate lace, and Dorothy's silky smooth nylon. It would be even better if he could see as well as feel the intimate apparel working its way up and down and all around his dick, the pretty eyes of the girls studying his manliness as they worked hard to service him. But, he wasn't complaining, as his blindness was more than compensated by the delicious entree upon which he was gluttonously engorging.

To express his appreciation, though, he did slip one of his thick fingers deep down into Judy's and Dorothy's tight, wet, clenching holes, as his thumbs rubbed hard against their stiffened clits.

The two girls met the intrusion with their own obscene thrusts, humping and grinding their bottoms against him, encouraging the professor to twist and screw his fingers deeper and deeper within their tight, clinging slippery flesh.

The room filled with the sound of the girls' slurping cunts, slushing and sliding on and off the professor's fingers, along with their occasional whimpers and sighs.

Mandy leaned over further, not so much so that she could join the girls' work on the professor's cock, but to avoid any further voyeuristic observations of the coeds' wanton fucking of the professor's fingers. Somehow she felt that she really shouldn't be witness to that.

She was at least grateful that her skirt had fallen back over her bottom so that Judy and Dorothy could not in turn witness the professor's licking and lapping of her pussy, along with her squirming. She really couldn't help doing that. It just felt so weirdly wonderful to have his mouth working on her like that.

She had imagined a boy doing that for her, but she never figured a guy really would. It was just so obscene! She certainly wouldn't put her lips on his penis. This just felt so terribly wrong in so many ways, but so wickedly divine in the most important way. She fell onto her elbows and crushed her cunnie even harder against the professor's mouth, wriggling and writhing her juicy wet lips against his.

The professor did so much enjoy a warm pussy pie, particularly one so fresh as this. It was just so distinctly pure and intimate. His nose slipped into the girl's crevice, her swollen hot lips embracing him, his nostrils breathing in deeply the musky scent of her womanhood as he pressed his lips and tongue hard against her stiff nub, rubbing and grinding against it.

"Oh Mr. Peters," Mandy softly exclaimed again, this time with a more evident lust and passion.

"Here," Dorothy offered, shifting the professor's cock closer to Mandy's mouth, "put your lips right on the tip of it, Mandy. He'll really like that."

"Oh no, I shouldn't do that. That would be so, so..." She paused as she felt the professor's tongue flickering her stubby clit. "So dirty," she gasped as her cunt trembled and quivered on the professor's mouth.

"Oh, you don't actually have to have your lips touch it," Dorothy explained, "just give him a long sweet kiss right through your panties." She shifted Mandy's panties so that they fit tightly over the knob. Mandy could see clearly the target: the big round swollen crown of the professor's cock, outlined in soft violet cotton. There was even a gaily colored candy cane stretched across the tip.

"Oh Mr. Peters," Mandy softly sighed and pressed her lips firmly against his knob, as the two girls continued to fondle and stroke the shaft through the soft, sheer, and slick feminine undies.

As soon as her lips touched the professor's dick Mandy felt her orgasm shudder across her body. A wave of pure bliss engulfed her mind and she gave the professor her most intimate and wanton kiss, at the same time flooding his mouth with her feminine release.

Mr. Peters responded in kind, a big thick glob of cum suddenly exploding from the tip of his dick.

Mandy quickly released her lips from Mr. Peter's dick as soon as she felt the moisture press through her panties. That would just be going much too far, although she did quickly lick her lips, ostensibly to clean off the bit of male stuff that had managed to squeeze through, but also to get a taste of his maleness as she continued to be caught in the grip of her shuddering, shivering climax. 'Salty,' was all she could think of as she fell onto his abdomen, her bottom twitching and jerking on his face as she continued to spritz her own feminine release.

Judy and Dorothy twisted and turned the three pairs of panties all over the professor's jerking, spurting dick, making sure that his cock was getting maximal pleasure at this peak moment but also ensuring that each panty received a good soaking.

And, Mr. Peters did indeed have a lot to offer, as it had been quite a long, stimulating, and at times even frustrating day, with Emily masturbating in front of him, the panty inspection of his entire class, Marilyn receiving a diaper spanking, and finally the girls caressing, massaging, and bathing his dick with their three girlish panties. He could feel his balls pumping, his cum surging, and his cock exploding gushers of thick viscous cum into the girls' dainty little undergarments, each blast accompanied by a wave of exhilaration coursing through his being.

It was moments like these that are so wondrous to share with one's students. Such an appropriately climactic crowning moment to cap a day of student discipline. He opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around Mandy's little cunt, giving her a final, deep french kiss within her still quivering cunt as his final spurts and sprays were absorbed into the girls' dainty apparel.

As he had promised, Mr. Peters returned the panties to the girls once his climax was over. He instructed that they must put the cum soaked panties back on and wear them through the rest of the day, as Marilyn apparently so clearly enjoyed.

The girls were understandably a bit ambivalent. Judy and Dorothy though were still so terribly aroused that a part of them found it rather provocatively appealing, wearing a professor's cream pie. It proved to be very difficult for them not to giggle and squirm as they made their way back to the dorm. Mandy though was decidedly embarrassed, particularly as she had an early evening class. But, she knew it was an important lesson to learn, and she most certainly would wear regulation panties from this day forward, albeit Mr. Peters did insist on checking up on her a few more times during the semester.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you liked it! It was fun to write. If you have any additional suggestions, please do let me know. In any case, do please take the time to cast a vote. It is actually quite encouraging.