All Comments on 'Mr. Right? Ch. 04'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I can't wait...

for their Monday date. I'm sure he's going to wow her and blow her away. I'm glad Kathy decided to bow out "gracefully" finally. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep Going!

PLEASE KEEP GOING. I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
let's hear it for friendship

I loved how her friend bowed out so that Stacie and Matt could persue their relationship. I'm so into this story and I can't wait to finish reading the rest of it. This is definitely print book reading material. You need to take your talents to a publisher and get paid to do this because I would be the first in line to purchase every book wrote by you.

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlalmost 14 years ago
Mmmm...

Nice. Glad Kathy was a big girl about the whole thing.

magiczeesmagiczeesover 11 years ago
Glad Kathy is out of the picture

for them, she was well getting on my nerves and I'm glad she's gone, to let them do their thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re: Glad Kathy is out of the picture

I agree. Even better, I'm glad she came to the conclusion herself. It didn't ruin their friendship and made her revelation more personal.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
Wow

Damn I want a man like Matt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good

Love it keep up the good work....

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Perfect length

Really enjoyed this. Just long enough, too.

Really enjoy Matt's and Staci's interactions, although if I were her, I'd pop him in the chops for every lewd remark he makes (up to this point). I loved her shriek and throwing the shoe at him. :)

Great detail and balance in what both think when they embrace, kiss and make out. That's a great idea. Keep it up! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous