Mr. Right? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look that Staci gave him was a mixture of shock and disbelief. He was way over the line that time. Just when she was about to tell him off, he crushed her lips with his in a kiss that threatened to take her breath away. She was a slave to his kisses and couldn't manage to think straight enough to be upset with him. Instead, she caressed the outside of his lips with her tongue. Matt growled into her mouth, obviously enjoying the contact. She could feel him getting harder by the second and it made her feel sexy to know that she could bring about such a reaction from such a good looking man. Her hands itched to unzip his pants, grab his hardness and give him a blowjob that he would never forget. Her body said yes but her mind continued to fight the good fight. Matt opened his mouth up to receive her tongue and pulled Staci even closer to him. He moved his hands down to the hem of her shirt and as he was about to pull it up, she broke away from the kiss. Her lips were slightly swollen from their passionate kissing and she was breathing heavily.

Ana, his Ana, couldn't possibly look any sexier than she did at that moment. Her brownish- hazel eyes were full of passion with a hint of confused reluctance, but he loved it. Matt wished that he had a camera to capture that look, but he was sure that it would be on her face many times over the next few days. He planned on kissing her at every opportunity he got. She would probably look confused until she realized what he wanted from her. He wanted everything when it came to her and soon she would understand. He wasn't playing games and he wasn't out for a quick fuck. He wanted Staci to be his as long as she would let him hold on to her. He couldn't resist the chocolate goddess that stood before him and he didn't want to resist. He wanted to build an alter and worship her body. As quickly as he had fallen for her, Matt couldn't seem to be upset. He had found what he was looking for and now he had to work on getting her and keeping her.

Just thinking about her eyes clouded with passion made him eager to have her. At the present moment, he wanted to strip her clothes off, bend her over and take her from behind, but he didn't think it would go over well, considering her previous statements about not knowing him. She couldn't deny there was something between them, though. He could tell that she felt the electricity between them as they were pressed together.

He gave her a smug smile before kissing her lightly on the lips. "So I'll see you tomorrow, Ana." He hesitated before turning towards the door. "Anastacia, you are one amazing woman. I look forward to getting to know you better." And with that, he opened the door, waved and closed the door softly behind him. Staci stood in the middle of her apartment, not knowing what to do with herself. What was going on? Yesterday, she didn't want anything to do with the man. Today, she wanted to rip his clothes off. When would this all end? She was about ready to get off the drama-mobile and get back to normal every day life. She let out a deep sigh and headed for her bedroom. Perhaps tomorrow would be a little less hectic.

12