All Comments on 'Mr. Worthington's Writer's Block Ch. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 8 years ago

Ah yes, some comments on the stories are due, because they are really good stories. Not always what I want to read, but I do because they are full of offbeat, interesting characters wandering about amongst the normal people in some hard to find part of Louisiana. You do favor stories about lesbians, older men with very young women and best of all people who forsake a life of crime or sloth to become productive citizens. So, I commented on the story, but I did enjoy reading the disclaimer also.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

I thought this was a very good story, I really liked the way you used the cucumbers, hope there is another part coming soon

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 4 years ago

I'd call it a sweet love story, but its really several sweet love stories all rolled into one good read. I liked Natalie and Oscar's story: it's sweet, dirty and a bit bent, yeah? Love that there's a nice kink in there, and a bit different, too. I liked Natalie and Brianna's story, too: it's a bit sweet, romantic and cute ...but kinky.

I think what I like best (and I know I'm repeating this from previous comments) is that you've built a world in 4 or 5 towns where all these people live, where we've got to know the streets, the businesses, the local cops. It's like watching the episodes of a familiar series, but better.

Thank you for writing real (-ish) people in real places.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic! I wish you would start writing again. I’ve read all your stories a couple of times already and really miss your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES