Mr. Worthington's Writer's Block Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked to her locker and grabbed her stuff out of it, then cut across the floor to the open bay door.

Bear again aimed his powerful forklift for her and Brianna stepped behind a shelving unit.

Bear screamed in horror as the shelving unit toppled over, heading right for him.

"Call nine one one," Ollie screamed as the other men rushed to lift the shelving off of the trapped man.

"Got to be careful out there on the floor; I'm sure you told him that his first day here," Brianna smiled as she jumped down from the loading dock and walked to her car.

Brianna drove home and felt a slight knotting in the pit of her stomach. The knotting wasn't from the fact that she'd have to tell her parents she'd quit her job, that they'd no longer be able to rely on her contribution to the household. Her dad would just have to quit making excuses and actually get off his ass and get a job.

"Two openings at Ollie's warehouse," she giggled. "Customer service and forklift."

No, the knotting in Brianna's belly was because she was finally going to have to tell them the truth; the reason she never had any boyfriends was because she was gay. The reason she was leaving and heading back to Louisiana was because she was gay. The reason she was going back to Kimble was because she was gay. And her first love, her true love had just called her and begged her to be with her.

"Mom, Dad, Michael, Matthew, I'm gay," she said out loud in her car. "Hey y'all, guess what? I'm gay. Um, y'all know why y'all never seen me go out with any guys? Because I'm gay."

She kept practicing but the knot in her belly wouldn't go away.

She walked into the trailer and her father was sitting at the computer, looking at pornography.

"That's not a job site," Brianna smirked.

"Sure it is; going to be my next job," her father joked.

He did not ask her why she was home nearly three hours early.

While Brianna was in her bedroom, packing her clothes into garbage bags and practicing what she would say at dinner, Natalie was at Super One Foods grocery store in Bender, Louisiana.

"So do you know what it is?" a woman asked, looking at her belly.

"No, my husband and I both wanted it to be a surprise," Natalie smiled as she sorted through the cucumbers.

"But how will you know what color to paint the room?" the woman smiled.

"One wall's pink, another one's blue, then yellow, and the last one's green," Natalie laughed.

"Well, I hope it's a girl," the woman smiled as Natalie tested the girth of a cucumber.

"Me too," Natalie agreed.

She completed her shopping, nodded to the woman in the parking lot, and then located her groceries into her car.

Once home, Natalie unloaded the groceries, put the groceries away, then thoroughly washed the largest cucumber. She grabbed the bottle of vegetable oil and carried both cucumber and bottle to her bedroom.

"Love maternity clothes," she giggled, stripping out of her dress, which left her completely nude.

She slipped her flip flops off her feet, and then hopped up into the bed.

She poured some vegetable oil into the palm of her hand, and then coated the cucumber until it was slick.

Then she got onto her knees, squatted over the vegetable and sat down.

"Oh fuck, oh yeah, oh Oscar," she whined as the vegetable slid into her rectum.

She gripped the end of the green monster and bounced up and down on it, grunting as it drove into her rectum.

Then, when Natalie felt that wonderful, delicious burning sensation begin to form in her guts, she bounced in earnest. Just when it almost became unbearable, she reached down, combed her fingers through her strawberry blonde muff, found her clitoris and pinched it.

"Aieee!" she screamed and shook in orgasm.

When Natalie caught her breath, she slowly pulled the cucumber from her rectum. The knots and knobs made her shiver and she then bounced back down and masturbated again.

This surprised her slightly; normally, she'd masturbate once and would be sated. She fucked herself to a second orgasm, then again began to pull the vegetable from her rear.

Then, still nude, Natalie walked back to the kitchen and fixed herself a large garden salad. Her doctor kept after her to include protein in her diet so she added both bacon and chicken to the large salad.

"Delicious," she declared to herself. "But what did you use as dressing?"

"I used ass," she answered and giggled.

As Natalie ate her salad, Brianna helped Vanessa fix supper for herself, Vanessa, Matthew and Ryan. Michael was still at work.

"I'd uh, I was kind of hoping everyone would be here," Brianna said as they sat down. "But uh, here goes."

She said a silent prayer. Even though the Charles family had not been inside of a church in years, Brianna fervently believed in God and angels and saints.

"Mom? Dad? I'm gay," Brianna announced.

Twenty minutes later, Brianna was headed west on I-20. She'd take it for about two hours, and then jump onto Highway 467 and drive south to Highway 52.

Brianna's left eye was swollen shut and she was sure it was turning black.

She'd made the announcement that she was gay and her father had simply said, "So that's why you're always stealing my magazines."

Matthew had just giggled.

But Vanessa sat and digested the information, then lashed out viciously, punching her daughter in the face.

For once, Ryan was a father, a dad. He jumped to his feet and kept her mother from hitting Brianna a second time.

Because she'd already packed everything into garbage bags, Brianna was in her car and gone before Vanessa quit screaming insults.

"Bye Baby Girl; I love you," Ryan said, giving Brianna a hug.

"See you," Matthew smirked.

As Brianna navigated the extremely heavy traffic with one good eye, Natalie navigated her husband's last manuscript.

She'd had to raise his desk chair to a more agreeable height; Oscar had been much taller than her. Then Natalie reduced the screen size. Oscar had been very nearly blind and his screen size was set to display at 200 percent.

"Okay, Sweetheart, tell me what to write," Natalie said out loud. "What were you going to write when I called you out of here?"

'Simon heard Robert's heavy boots on the wooden floor. As a child, he and Robert's mother, Marcia had told Robert to pick up his feet when he walked. But the youth still walked with that drag-clump step...'

"Holy cow," Natalie said, shocked as she read what she had just typed. "That's not me."

In Computer Literacy class, Ms. Everholt had always praised Natalie for her ability to type without having to look at the keyboard. Her peers did the 'hunt and peck' method but Natalie acquainted herself with the 'home row' method and rarely had to think of where the keys were.

Her fingers danced across the keyboard and the words danced on the screen. Finally, Natalie's bladder told her it was time to take a break and Natalie dashed to the hall bathroom, sure she would pop.

Because she was 'running around in her altogether' as Oscar would have put it, she just plopped her widening ass down and let loose. No dress to pull up, no pantyhose to pull down, just sit and go.

Then she waddled back into the office. The grandfather clock that had been Oscar's mother's mother chimed from the living room, but Natalie had learned long ago to simply tune the clock out. So it did not register to her that the clock had chimed eleven pm.

Reading what she'd written thus far, Natalie knew it was not her words she was reading.

"Thank you, Sweetheart," she murmured, looking at the ceiling.

But sitting at the computer now, no further words would come so Natalie hit Alt plus S and left the office.

At one o'clock in the morning, Brianna pulled off of the two lane Highway 467 into the parking lot of a small diner in Stepping Stone, Louisiana. The diner had a sign that advertised 'Best Chili In Stepping Stone.'

"Hi Sugar, sit anywhere you want," the gray haired waitress called out, looking up from her gossip magazine.

"Bathroom?" Brianna asked and the woman pointed to a door.

Brianna moved the mop handle aside so she could sit on the sparkling clean commode. Then she washed her hands and came back out.

"Y'eating, or just needed to potty?" the woman asked, looking up from the scandal rag.

"Eating; y'all got eggs?" Brianna asked.

"And how you want them?" the woman asked, grabbing a glass and filling it with water.

"Over easy, bacon, um..." Brianna said, sitting at a booth.

"Got home fries, grits, what you want?" the woman asked, putting the glass of water down. "Oh, Honey, what happened to your eye?"

"Told my parents I'm gay and momma punched me," Brianna said.

"Cute little thing like you?" the woman asked. "I mean, we got this trucker? Big Louise? Now, she's gay, but you? You're just an itty bitty thing."

After clearing her plate of two eggs, home fries and bacon, and eating a small bowl of their chili, Brianna had to wonder just how bad the second best chili in Stepping Stone, Louisiana had to be in order to lose to the best chili in Stepping Stone, Louisiana. She sipped her coffee, and drained her third glass of water.

An hour later, the waitress gently shook Brianna awake and Brianna pulled her head off the Formica table. She gave the waitress a sheepish grin and availed herself of the facilities again.

"Hope we see you again," the woman smiled as she rang up Brianna's meal.

"Probably not," Brianna let a happy giggle escape. "I'm going home."

A drugstore in Alexandria, Louisiana sold Brianna some antacid tablets and the soda machine out front sold her a Coca-Cola. The best chili in Stepping Stone was doing its best to make sure Brianna never stopped in Stepping Stone again.

By the time she pulled up to the Exxon service station across the street from the drug store, Brianna gave a minty cola flavored belch that startled her and she giggled.

She took the last of her money and pumped ten dollars of gas into her car.

Then she got back onto Highway 52 and continued west.

At four thirty in the morning, Natalie woke up, waddled to the bathroom and emptied her bladder. Then, still nude, she scrambled a couple of eggs. Something kept pulling her back to Oscar's office so she didn't bother to clean up, just went straight to the office.

Again, Natalie's fingers raced over the keyboard.

''Our land stretches to where the sun sets; one day our children, Sarah and Aaron will raise cattle and raise their own children here. The End.' Natalie typed after an hour of sitting in the chair.

Brianna felt the tears begin as she turned right onto Jacob Lane, then drove down to the third streets. The street sign for Bieber Street had been stolen a few years ago. St. Elizabeth Parish had replaced the street sign three times, and then simply left the metal post sticking up. (The street had not been named after the singer, Justin Bieber; it had been named after Judge Michael Bieber, a good an honorable judge that had served St. Elizabeth Parish as a sitting judge from 1963 until his death in 1988. But the sign was, no doubt, being stolen by fans of the singer.)

Brianna looked for the naked post sticking up and turned left. Three houses down and she turned right. She parked in the driveway.

"I'm home," she breathed.

"I'm home," she laughed, opening the car door.

"I'm home!" she shouted, jumping up and down.

Natalie sat in the office and read what had appeared on the computer's monitor.

Then she heard someone outside shouting something. Her big blue eyes opened wide and she scrambled out of the chair and down the hall to her bedroom.

Natalie quickly pulled on a dress, debated for a moment and decided against pantyhose and just jammed her feet into some flip flops.

Brianna did not bother with the doorbell; she did not remember a time that it had ever worked. She just knocked on the door.

She certainly could have jabbed the lighted button; Oscar had thought it ridiculous to have a button and no bell and had Paul Robichaux, the contractor come out and fix the doorbell. Paul had also fixed the garage door, erected a wooden privacy fence and replaced the rusted water heater for Mr. Worthington.

Natalie cautiously peered out the peephole; it wasn't even six o'clock yet.

Her heart caught in her throat as she saw her best friend, her love standing on the small porch. She quickly punched in the alarm code at the panel, undid the lock and flung the door open.

The two girls screamed then flung their arms around each other and hugged tightly while bouncing up and down.

"OMG; what? How'd you get here, I thought it'd be a couple of weeks," Natalie cried, pulling Brianna into the house.

"OMG, when I heard you on the phone, I just couldn't wait, I just had to see you again!" Brianna cried as she entered the house.

The two girls hugged again and kissed.

Then Natalie noticed Brianna's black eye at the same time that Brianna noticed Natalie's swollen belly.

"OMG!" they both screamed at each other. "What happened?"

Brianna didn't want food, or coffee and Natalie wasn't hungry yet; she'd just eaten some scrambled eggs a short while earlier, so, arms around each other, they sat on the comfortable couch and chattered a mile a minute.

"Oh, so this is what a couch feels like when it's got all four legs," Brianna joked.

"Yeah, Oscar, that was my husband, God I wish you could have met him; he was just so wonderful, but Oscar was really picky when it came to his things," Natalie smiled.

Then both girls yawned. They giggled, hugged again and then yawned again.

"Come on; you been driving all night, I been up all night, let's go to bed," Natalie ordered, pulling Brianna to her feet.

"Yeah, fucking don't have to be at work today; told them I quit minute I got off the phone with you," Brianna agreed.

Natalie pulled Brianna down the hall. Brianna paused and almost opened the door to her old bedroom, but Natalie pulled her to the room that used to be Brianna's parents' room.

Brianna kicked her tennis shoes off without unlacing them and wiggled out of her snug jeans. She reached under her tee shirt and unhooked her bra. She tried to get into the bed's left side, the side she normally slept on.

"No ma'am," Natalie laughed, just flinging the maternity dress to the floor, revealing her nude pregnant body. "When you're pregnant? You can sleep on the side with the bathroom."

"When I'm... Uh, that ain't going happen," Brianna giggled; eyes roaming up and down Natalie's swollen body.

She scooted over, making room for Natalie. When Natalie crawled under the sheets, Brianna scooted back, gave her a soft kiss, then both girls fell asleep.

At eleven o'clock, the need to pee woke Natalie up and she smiled as she saw Brianna's tousled head. Brianna's dad used to make Natalie laugh and Brianna squeal when he'd say it looked like Brianna had licked a light socket in the morning. Her shoulder length brown hair usually stuck out at all angles and Brianna would have to use a wet hairbrush to give her thick brown hair any semblance of order.

Natalie wanted to reach out, comb her fingers through Brianna's wild mane of hair, but the need to pee was more urgent.

"I never knew how beautiful pregnant women could be," Brianna whispered as Natalie returned to the bed.

The kissed when Natalie lay back down. Then Brianna pushed Natalie to lie on her back. With slow, deliberate licks, Brianna teased Natalie's nipples until Natalie was squirming.

"Ah!" Natalie grunted as Brianna lightly bit down on one of Natalie's puffy nipples.

Brianna wiggled down, pulling the covers with her. Natalie's belly was given several loving kisses and loving touches.

Brianna wiggled out of her panties and threw them onto the floor as she wiggled between Natalie's legs.

"Oh!" both girls moaned as Brianna gave Natalie's puffy pussy lips a long lick.

Brianna reached between her own legs, found her own wet slit and began to rub her slit as she tongued Natalie's slit.

"Ah, shit!" Natalie screamed as Brianna gave her throbbing clitoris a hard suck.

Brianna rubbed her own clitoris as she sucked on Natalie's slit.

Just as she was about to orgasm, she sucked hard on Natalie's clitoris again.

Both girls reached climax together. Brianna sucked and fingered Natalie to a second orgasm, just as her own fingers brought her to another orgasm.

The two girls lay, kissing and hugging each other, then fell asleep again.

At one thirty, hunger woke them up and Natalie decided she just did not feel like cooking and Brianna admitted that she did not know how to cook.

"Love maternity clothes," Natalie giggled as she simply pulled the roomy garment on, and then slipped her flip flops on.

"Come on, you ready? What's taking you so long, huh?" Natalie teased as Brianna had to wet a hair brush to get her hair back into a presentable form.

"Shush! God, are you always such a bitch?" Brianna laughed as Natalie urged her into the garage.

"Barbeque, you all right with barbeque?" Natalie asked as Brianna gawked at the large Mercedes-Benz.

"Huh? Uh, oh, yeah, yeah, Barbecue's good," Brianna said, still looking all around the interior of the luxury automobile.

The hostess of Cowboy's BBQ on Highway 19 seated them and a plump waitress took their drink orders.

"Yeah, Honey, we sure do," the woman smiled when Brianna asked if they had malts.

"On the back of the menu," Natalie said and Brianna saw that Cowboy's claimed to have thirty different flavors of malts.

"Grape? What's a grape malt taste like?" Brianna asked, reading the list of thirty different flavors available.

"It's all right," the waitress shrugged. "My favorite's the peppermint one."

"Give me the orange cream one," Natalie said. "And a glass of water, please."

"Got it; you, Sugar?" the woman said and looked at Brianna.

"I just got to see what a grape malt tastes like," Brianna decided.

As they waited, Brianna asked if Natalie had seen the latest episode of '2 Broke Girls' and Natalie looked at her blankly.

"Well, what do you watch?" Brianna asked.

"We uh, Oscar hated television," Natalie admitted.

Brianna goggled at her and Natalie smiled.

"But right after we eat, we'll go to Miller's and get a TV, okay?" Natalie promised.

"O'Neil's got them on sale," their waitress said, putting down the malts and two glasses of water. "Thirty percent off. We got us a brand spanking new forty two inch flat screen only two forty nine. Y'all know what you want to eat?"

They tried each other's malts and drank most of each other's malts before the two full racks of ribs arrived.

"O'Neil's might be on sale," Natalie mused as she opened her car door. "But Miller's does everything' they even meet PC Nation out there; we're going to need them for the cable."

At Miller's Electronics, Valerie Elswell, the Editor In Chief of Parasols magazine explained to the sales clerk, Brandon what it was that she needed.

"Ma'am, all you need is this cable; it'll go straight from your cell to your computer," he said. "Plug it into your USB port and..."

"I told that bitch that," Valerie laughed as Brandon demonstrated how easily it could be accomplished. "Y'all hiring? She's out of a job minute I get back to the office."

"She doesn't know how to do that?" Derek, the store's owner smiled, shaking his head. "No; we are not hiring."

Natalie and Brianna entered the store, and went directly to the display of televisions.

Valerie watched the two women enter the store and before Derek could saunter over to them, dashed over.

"Hi," she said, smiling brightly.

"Hi; just looking," Brianna said; an automatic response.

"Me too," Valerie smiled. "I don't work here."

She pulled out her business card; Valerie Elswell, Parasols Magazine, Editor In Chief, and thrust it at Natalie.

"You're what? About seven, almost eight months pregnant?" Valerie asked, looking at Natalie's belly.