Mr. Worthington's Writer's Block Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"O.M.G.; we love your magazine!" Natalie enthused.

"So you'd be in the Mother's Day one!" Brianna gasped.

"And, you, soon as that eye heals up," Valerie said, handing Brianna another card.

"One question," Natalie asked, holding on to Brianna's hand.

"It pays a thousand," Valerie said.

"Huh? No, no, that's not..." Natalie smiled.

"A thousand?" Brianna gasped.

"No, no, my husband; we're still getting the magazine; he probably had like a year's subscription," Natalie said. "But he was always going on and on about how you always had suspenders but never any pantyhose and he just loved pantyhose."

"Where are you from?" Valerie asked, intrigued.

"Me? From right here, but my husband was English; I still have a bit of an accent, don't I?" Natalie asked, a small tear popping out.

"OMG; you're the Anniversary girl!" Brianna squealed, getting a better look at Valerie. "I've seen you like a million times!"

"And the very first cover girl we had," Valerie agreed.

Derek sold Natalie a fifty one inch LCD screen and the full installation package and promised he would be out at seven the following morning to do the installation himself.

"She's got a Ferrari!" Brianna whispered to Natalie as she watched Valerie Elswell leave the parking lot.

When they returned home, Natalie felt pulled toward the office.

"This was Michael and Matthew's room," Brianna complained as she looked around the room. "Y'all even repainted it? They loved that yellow!"

"OMG; what'd you do with my room?" Brianna screamed a moment later.

"I cannot believe what y'all did..." Brianna shrieked, coming back into the office.

"Brianna, it's not your house anymore," Natalie barked. "When Oscar bought it, he didn't realize he was buying a shrine."

Brianna stared at Natalie for a long moment, and then dashed out of the office.

Natalie sighed and got to her feet. She knew exactly where to find Brianna. Whenever Brianna was upset, or frightened, she'd hide in the corner of her closet facing away from the door.

Natalie found Brianna, sitting on the floor of the closet, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry, Baby, but it's true," Natalie said quietly.

"I know," Brianna quietly agreed.

"This isn't your mom and dad's house anymore," Natalie said, struggling to sit down.

"I know," Brianna agreed.

"But it's our house now, okay?" Natalie said and leaned against Brianna's back, putting her arms around the girl.

"It's just hard," Brianna said.

"No, know what's hard," Natalie giggled. "Trying to get back up."

She kissed Brianna's neck, then grabbed onto the door jamb and pulled herself up.

"Now, I got to get some work done; be thinking of where you want to go for dinner, okay?" Natalie said.

"Uh, there's twenty eight malts we ain't tried yet," Brianna said.

"You really want, oh, okay," Natalie said and walked back to the office.

A moment later, as she got to her feet, Brianna heard Natalie speaking.

"Jackie? This is Natalie Worthington, Oscar's wife?"

"What would you say if I told you I found one of Oscar's manuscripts lying about, just gathering dust?" Natalie asked and smiled as Brianna came into the room.

"Is it any good?" Jackie Bancroft, Oscar's literary agent asked breathlessly.

"It's the usual old bit of rubbish," Natalie said in an uncanny imitation of Oscar Worthington. "This one loves that one and that one loves the other one and it just goes on and on, don't you know?"

"Send it to me; I'll get you double what he used to get," Jackie begged.

"And..." Natalie said, hitting 'Send' on the screen. "You should get it in about a second.

"To Where The... I love it already," Jackie gushed.

Natalie then helped Brianna bring in all of the garbage bags of clothes and smiled when she saw the old pillow she'd given to Brianna nearly ten years earlier.

"Damn it," Brianna laughed. "Forgot my toothbrush!"

"Could have told you that," Natalie joked, pinching her nose.

"Hah!" Brianna breathed loudly into Natalie's face.

"Hah!" Natalie breathed back then kissed Brianna.

"There's a dollar store right across from Cowboy's," Natalie said as she edged Brianna's tee shirt up.

Among the clothes Brianna had dumped out of her garbage bags onto their bed, Natalie licked and sucked on Brianna's large nipples, and then Brianna's hairy pussy until Brianna screamed in orgasm.

But when Brianna tried to push Natalie onto her back, Natalie scrambled off the bed.

"Sorry, got to tinkle," she explained and scampered into the bathroom.

"And that's why I'm never getting pregnant," Brianna declared.

"Uh, that, and we'd need a cock to get you preggers," Natalie laughed.

"Then I'm definitely not getting pregnant," Brianna called out, lightly rubbing her slit.

Natalie came back in and surprised Brianna by grabbing her ankles and pulling her ass to the edge of the bed. Then she bent and sucked and licked on Brianna's slit until Brianna again orgasmed.

"God, come on, I'm hungry, you're not hungry, come on, there's twenty eight other malts we need to try, hurry up, let's go," Natalie teased as she danced out of Brianna's reach.

The following morning, Derek was true to his word and did show up at seven on the dot. He was finished within ten minutes of entering, thanked Natalie again for her business and left. The PC Nation men took slightly longer, helped by Brianna 'accidentally' flashing her crotch and breasts in her very short nightie. But finally, they too were finished and Natalie left the remote control with Brianna.

"Hi, Ms. Elswell? Oh, okay, Valerie? This is Natalie; we met yesterday at Miller's, the electronics store?" Brianna heard Natalie speaking as she tried to find something to watch among the three hundred and fourteen channels Natalie had subscribed to.

"I'm available just about any time, really," Brianna heard as she found a music video station to watch.

Her head bounced to the music and she tuned out the rest of Natalie's conversation.

"So, Want to see what a photo shoot looks like?" Natalie asked Brianna, walking into the living room.

The office for Parasols magazine was fairly close and Valerie Elswell greeted them at the door.

"You're right; those eyes are captivating," Bobby Elswell, Valerie's brother agreed as he set up his equipment.

A few hours later, Natalie dressed and they left the office. Brianna clutched the bag of clothing Natalie had worn for the shoot; Valerie let them keep the clothes.

Bobby, the Chief Operating Officer had seemed very interested in Natalie's idea about a pantyhose issue. He'd also taken a few test shots of Brianna, even as her eye was now a hideous purplish splotch.

"Pale skin like yours?" Bobby had said. "Have to use shadowing, but you'll be fine."

"No, we're not going to Cowboy's," Natalie said when Brianna noted that it was close to lunch time.

Natalie drove them home, took out a fat cucumber and washed it. Then she grabbed the bottle of vegetable oil and urged Briana into the bedroom.

"Doing that shoot got me so worked up," she confessed and kissed Brianna.

"That was pretty fucking hot," Brianna agreed.

Usually, I've got to drive this in myself, but now that you're here..." Natalie said and greased the cucumber up.

Wait, what you want me to do?" Brianna asked as Natalie handed her the greasy cucumber.

Natalie stripped out of her clothing then knelt on the bed, hands pulling at her plump buttocks.

"Stick it up my ass," Natalie gasped her need overwhelming.

"Wait. What?" Brianna screeched, disgusted with the idea of anal sex.

Being inexperienced, Brianna simply pushed the fat veggie to the winking anus and shoved it in. Natalie groaned happily as her anus accommodated the girth of the cucumber.

"Fuck me with it," Natalie urged.

Brianna gripped the cucumber's end and pulled it out, then jammed it back in roughly. Rough was what Natalie wanted though.

Brianna got a good rhythm going and Natalie groaned happily, and then shrieked when Brianna also drove three fingers into Natalie's pussy. She shuddered in orgasm when Brianna mashed her thumb against Natalie's clitoris.

Then Natalie fixed them a large garden salad for lunch.

A week later, Brianna wanted to try taking a cucumber up her ass. Natalie's lovemaking had included rimming Brianna's tight little anus. Then, Natalie had introduced a finger to Brianna's rectum.

Oscar Worthington had been a wonderful teacher. When he'd taken Natalie's anal cherry, he had slowly worked one finger into Natalie's tight ass. Then he'd slowly introduced a second finger. Oscar had made sure Natalie could take three fingers in her rectum before he'd attempted shoving his fat cock into her tiny opening.

Brianna was an impatient girl, but Natalie slapped Brianna on her ass.

"You'll get my cucumber soon enough," Natalie declared and went back to fucking two fingers in and out of Brianna's tightly clenched anus.

When she was corkscrewing her four slim fingers in and out of Brianna's anus, Natalie decided Brianna was ready and slowly pressed the greasy cucumber to Brianna's anus.

"Oh, stop, stop, it's too big," Brianna protested.

Natalie slapped Briana's ass again and Brianna shuddered.

Natalie saw Brianna's pussy lips beginning to peek out of her thick forest of pubic hair and laughed. She slapped Brianna's ass on the other cheek and Brianna actually groaned in pleasure.

"Stop Natalie, no," Brianna protested when Natalie again tried to push the cucumber into Brianna's rectum.

Two stinging slaps to her cheeks and Brianna let an inch of the greasy green giant gain entry.

"God!" Brianna screamed as pain coursed through her small body

Natalie reached over and cupped Brianna's hanging breasts and tweaked one of Brianna's nipples.

Ooh!" Brianna gurgled then shuddered as Natalie pushed another inch into her stretched anus.

"You like this shit? This fucking hurts," Brianna complained when Natalie had forced four inches into her bowels.

"Uh huh," Natalie agreed, watching Brianna's pussy lips drip with her excitement.

She held the cucumber in Brianna's ass as she bent and licked up and down Brianna's pussy.

"Ooh!" Brianna moaned appreciatively.

Then Natalie began to work the cucumber out.

"Stop, stop," Brianna ordered, but Natalie ignored her.

Then, when Brianna's constricting anus almost forced the cucumber out, Natalie pushed forward again.

"Oh, shit!" Brianna screamed as she experienced her first anal orgasm.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she chanted, driving back to meet Natalie's thrusts.

Then when Natalie reached down and pinched Brianna's clitoris, Brianna screamed, shuddered, then lay still, trying desperately to catch her breath.

The following day, Natalie discovered, not only did her girlfriend have a penchant for being spanked, not only did her girlfriend now have a taste for anal sex, but her girlfriend had a thing for exhibitionism.

Superior Lawn Care, LLC came out to do the yard work; Oscar had hired them because he detested cutting the grass. At the sound of their truck stopping in front of the house, Brianna walked, completely nude, by the living room window, curtains wide open and blinds pulled up.

Then when she heard their machines in the rear of the house, Brianna walked by the bedroom window, which was left with curtains spread, completely nude. Brianna took a great deal of time selecting something to wear and took a great deal of time putting those clothes on.

The men of Superior Lawn Care, LLC did appreciate the show and couldn't wait until the next time they'd be back.

(Natalie believed Oscar had hired Superior Lawn Care, LLC because of his bad eyesight—he loved working in their garden. But if he had attempted to cut the grass and had left a clump here and a clump there, it would have disheartened him terribly. So, he hired Superior to cut his grass.)

Whenever there was a knock at the door, Natalie would answer, but Brianna would be hovering nearby, nude. Their UPS driver always smiled when there was a package for 112 Bieber Street on his truck.

A few weeks later, Brianna was again flipping through the channels when she heard Natalie on the phone.

"And they want to make a movie out of 'Driven To Impropriety' but for theatrical release," she heard. "Don't they normally just do straight to video? Okay, send it to Parker; yes, I agree, he is an ass hole, but as Oscar would say 'he's my ass hole.'"

"Salad for lunch?" Brianna called out when she heard Natalie end the call.

"We still have eighteen flavors of malt to try," Natalie called back. "Tell your ass to take a break, huh?"

In Jackson, Mississippi, Ryan Charles came home, bone tired. Working at the Fed/Ex terminal was grueling, back breaking work and it was high pressure work. Fed/Ex did not tolerate slackers or those that got behind so he was constantly moving.

He retrieved the mail from the trailer park's queue of mailboxes and his eyebrow rose when he saw a postcard from Parasols magazine addressed to him.

'Congratulations, Mr. Ryan Charles: Brianna Charles has purchased a one year subscription to Parasols magazine for you!'

The next month's issue came three days later and Brianna's smirking face was on the cover. She was topless, a tightly coiled umbrella in both of her hands pressed firmly across her nipples, causing her large breasts to spill out over and under the bright red umbrella.

Brianna was wearing smoke colored pantyhose and a hand was reaching from behind her, pushing the right side of the hose down, exposing her hip to just above her shapely thigh.

Inside of the magazine, eight pages were dedicated to Brianna Charles and her double D breasts, neatly trimmed brown thatch of hair, and tight looking ass.

"Oscar would have loved it," Natalie said as she and Brianna lay in the large bed, looking at the magazine. "Especially you in those smoke colored pantyhose."

"Think my Daddy got it yet?" Brianna giggled.

"I'm sure he, oh!" Natalie said then gasped as a sudden contraction hit.

"Wait, what? What's happening?" Brianna asked as Natalie sucked in a breath.

"Nothing, nothing, probably just gas," Natalie said and flipped to the next page that showed Brianna pulling down her pantyhose. "Thank God Valerie trimmed that jungle of yours, huh?"

"Yeah, and took her sweet ass time doing it; think she's gay too," Brianna agreed, looking down at her still very neatly trimmed bush.

"She's not gay; she's married to that photographer, Billy, or Bobby or something, right?" Natalie asked.

"I thought so too, but Kayla, the other photographer? Said Bobby's her brother," Brianna corrected.

"Oh. You sure?" Natalie said then gasped as another contraction hit.

Epilogue.

Ophelia Nicole Worthington came into the world, kicking and screaming, after Natalie endured nine hours and forty one minutes of labor.

The baby had her mother's strawberry blonde hair and big blue eyes. But Natalie swore Ophelia looked just like Oscar.

Ophelia had been Oscar's sister's name, and was the name he wrote his romance novels under. Nicole had been Natalie's mother's name.

Robert did not acknowledge the birth of his sister, still quite bitter over his father's last will and testament. Deborah and Dan, however, sent a teddy bear, dressed as a cowboy, complete with cowboy hat, boots and six shooters strapped to his hips.

Jackie sent a silver comb and hairbrush set and Phyllis sent a silver rattle.

Parker Johnson brought over a four foot tall Panda Bear. Because Brianna 'accidentally' let Parker catch a glimpse of her naked body, he hung around for a while, until Natalie politely but firmly ushered him out of the house.

Then she gave Brianna a well-deserved spanking for her indecent behavior.

'To Where The Sun Sets' was an immediate success and the Lifetime Movie Channel and the Hallmark Channel began a bidding war for the movie rights.

"A million... We'll never have to work again!" Brianna gasped when Natalie told her what she and Parker had negotiated for the movie rights.

"A million two," Natalie corrected. "And uh, you haven't worked a second since you got here, bitch."

"Uh, excuse me?" Brianna asked, pointing to the laundry basket at her feet. "Been folding clothes since I got up, bitch."

"And sitting on your ass watching that television," Natalie laughed as she pulled Ophelia away from her nipple.

"We put one in the bedroom and..." Brianna said.

"Absolutely not," Natalie said. "Bedroom's for fucking and sleeping and nothing else."

In Jackson, Mississippi, in his trailer, Mr. Charles nodded in approval as he flipped through the May issue of Parasols magazine. He paused at the pictures of a pregnant Natalie, large belly hanging down as she reached back and spread her pussy wide for the camera.

"Always wanted to fuck that little bitch," he mumbled as he squinted at the page.

The End.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

No, no Disclaimers. Extremely disappointed, actually. I started putting the disclaimers in so that people would comment on the stories but instead all the majority of people would comment on was the disclaimers.

Really? Anywhere from two to twelve pages of story and all these people could comment on is the last paragraph?

(But, now I suppose people are going to comment on the above blurb.)

Have a sticky sweet day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers