All Comments on 'Mr. Worthington's Writer's Block'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dani_lrlmdani_lrlmalmost 8 years ago
lovely story

Nice how nimbly Natalie/Nate slipped into the kinky role.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 8 years ago
Always makes me smile.

I swear, no other author on Literotica makes me smile and giggle out loud like you do, even when the story is heartbreaking like the mattress factory fire. Your humor reminds me of Ken Kesey's "Cuckoo's Nest" and "Sometimes a Great Notion ". And the dialogue phenomenally spot on. Although I'm from Colorado, I've been to southwest Louisiana a few times, not enough to really appreciate it I guess, until I started reading your work. I still have many of your stories to read, and I'm trying to get through them chronologically, while keeping up with your new submissions. It is always a good day when I find a new submission from you. As always, thank you.

ohjakinohjakinalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Honestly one of the best stories I have read on this site. I can't wait for further stories from you.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

Parasols magazine?

I remember seeing it mentioned in another story of yours, is it a magazine you made up? I can't seem to find it when googling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This rates a 10 out of 5. "One of the best" is an understatement. This is head and shoulders THE BEST Literotica story I have ever read. The bar is now so high that I expect that it will be a LOOOONG time before I find another so well written and so compelling to continue reading non-stop. If this is among your first Literotica stories read, brace yourself for disappointment with many more. I will be searching for more by this literarily-talented writer! (I rarely identify my credentials, but for this story I will make an exception. I have a Ph.D. from the University of Chicago and specialized in sex therapy psychotherapy. KUDOS!

BgDaddy33BgDaddy336 months ago

5 stars.

The story started out one way and I expected it to stay in a predictable path but then "Nate" came out and I began to wonder if Oscar was suffering from dementia or something. The story got a whole lot more interesting after that.

I would have liked to read about more of their adventures but the ending was satisfying and the story as a whole teasingly hot. Very well done.

I've read this twice now and I enjoyed the second time as much as the first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.