Mrs. Alana Tucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,228 Followers

Steve again started to push his cock against her asshole, and after a few moments he was able to work the head inside past her tight muscle. Alana let out a low, animal like groan as he entered her. "Oh, fuuuuckkk," she groaned. "Soooo big." Steve smacked her ass again and pushed in a little deeper.

Steve was wild with lust for this little slut wife of his. He had often imagined taking turns with her with another man. Now, by some stroke of luck, he had come home at just the right moment to live out that fantasy. At the same time, he really was angry at her. He'd watched her come minutes earlier as one of those boys fucked her from behind. She had come like she was enjoying it way too much and now he wanted to make sure she knew who she really belonged to.

He rammed himself further inside her ass, ignoring her screams and her pleas to stop. "Oh fuck, please stop! It hurts! It's too fucking big!" she cried out. He knew it was true as he looked at his thick rod rammed up her ass. He wasn't about to stop, though, and decided to do something about her cries.

Looking over at the two boys, he waved them over to them. "Stick something in her mouth and shut her up," he ordered them.

Alana looked up at their two cocks as they stood in front of her and slowly got back up onto her hands so that she could reach them. The pain in her ass was real, but at the same time a flash of hot, erotic desire was taking over her body again and she was eager to feel a cock in her mouth. She sucked on one then the other, not fully in control of how she was behaving. Her own pleasure was building again inside her, but that's not what really mattered to her at that moment. She was there to service these three men and she worked hard to make sure that all three were satisfied.

As Steve started fucking her ass in a more steady rhythm, Alana ran a finger onto her hard little clit and rubbed it in circles. "That's a good little slut," Steve was saying. "Play with that pussy and show these boys again how you come." Alana did just as she was told and started to come in a hard orgasm. Steve thought she was going to break his cock off inside her as he felt her ass spasm with her orgasm. She moaned loudly, just like the ass-fucked whore that she was, until Jeff rammed his cock back into her mouth again. She nearly choked as it hit the back of her throat.

Both Jeff and Ron's cocks were rock hard and Alana worked each of them feverishly with her mouth, sucking and licking each one as if the only thing in the world that mattered was to make them come again. Her orgasm was starting to pass, but she could tell that it was now the men's turn. She sensed a new urgency in the pounding she was receiving from her husband and she knew that the other two boys were also ready to come at any moment.

She focused on Jeff first, letting his cock fuck her throat with each thrust from behind by Steve. She looked into Jeff's eyes and saw them turn dark as he grabbed her hair and pushed deeper down her throat. Alana had long ago learned how to deep throat a cock, so she relaxed her throat and let Jeff push in as deep as he liked. Moments later, he let out a loud roar and she tasted his cum as it shot into her mouth, quickly filling it and overflowing down her chin. She kept sucking on him until she had sucked every drop from his hard rod, then moved on to Ron.

Steve was almost ready to come as he fucked Alana's ass harder and harder. Watching her suck and swallow the one boy's cum had almost done it for him. Now, he had one more idea to finish off this real life fantasy. As she moved her mouth toward the other boy's cock, he reached out and grabbed her hair. Pulling her head back, he then said to the boy, "Come on her face."

Ron started jerking off his cock, aiming right at Alana's pretty face. Steve kept hold of her hair and began fucking her even more roughly, really slamming her ass as hard as he could. With each thrust, he came closer and closer to orgasm. Alana urged them both on, first telling Ron, "Come on and shoot it for me. Let me taste your cum again." Then to Steve, "Oh yeah baby, fuck my little slut ass. Do it hard. Give it to me." He felt an explosion start to rise in his balls and just at that moment, Ron also started to shoot his load.

Steams of cum shot from Ron's cock all over Alana's face. She stuck out her tongue and opened her mouth, trying to catch what she could, but gobs hit her in the nose, chin, eyes, and even sprayed onto her tits. Seeing his wife now as nothing more than a cum-hungry slut, Steve finally started shooting his own load deep inside her ass. Alana let out a scream as he rammed in one last time, but the scream then turned into urgent pleadings to fill her ass with his cum.

After a few minutes, Ron and Jeff finally decided that it was a good time to leave. They got dressed, mumbled a few words, then almost ran up the stairs and out of the house.

Steve pulled himself from her ass and walked over in front of her. "Lick it clean," he ordered her. Alana didn't think twice about doing as she was told, even though he had just been buried in her now burning asshole. She sucked and licked his cock all over, happy to feel it in her mouth.

Finally, Steve pulled her up to her feet. He kissed her and smiled. "Well, Mrs. Tucker. I guess we've found out just what kind of girl you really are. We'll have to have more fun like this in the future."

Alana Tucker liked this idea. She had found a new pastime. One that lived up to her nickname. Ron and Jeff were the first to fuck her, but after that many others got their turns. Sometimes her husband was there, other times she would just let them fuck her while he was gone. All the boys that came to visit soon started to call her by her nickname even when she was in the room. "Hey, there she is! How are you today, Mrs. Fuck Her? Want to play some pool?"

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,228 Followers
12