Mrs Batman

Story Info
Discovering a wife's secret identity.
749 words
4.42
87.3k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I exited the hotel room shower, struck once again by the opulence of the Presidential Suite. I am not a self-indulgent man but my recent good fortune was offset by the ridiculous hours I had been working and that meant a weekend in the most expensive hotel room in the city was necessary to rekindle my marriage. I moved towards the bathroom door, towel wrapped around my waist, as a knock came at the hotel room door.

I opened the bathroom door a crack, knowing that my sexy wife loved to tease the room service staff. I was not disappointed as I watched Savannah loosen the sash of her hotel robe until almost all of her lush, naked body was exposed before answering the door. To both of our surprise however, it was a pretty little blonde that pushed the cart holding our dinner into the room.

"Come in" murmured my wife as she stepped aside and subtly tightened up her robe...

The young lady was taking the lids off the plates as she turned towards my wife ...

"Oh, Hi" she exclaimed with delight, "welcome back Mrs....Wayne right? Like Batman..." she finished with a smile, obviously proud to have greeted a VIP guest by name...My wife's eyes widened slightly at being recognized as she quickly glanced towards the bathroom where I remained out of sight...Having heard my wife's boss introduce himself with: "Bruce Wayne, you know, like Batman.." probably a thousand times over the last few years I had a sudden hole in the pit of my stomach.

I finished toweling off and getting into my own hotel robe as my wife got rid of our little waitress. I hoped she had rewarded her with an appropriately large tip for her invaluable service.

"Hey Hon..." I called out as I exited the bathroom..."can you go get some ice? I have a bottle of Dom we need to get chilled..." The lascivious grin I gave her as our eyes met gave her an indication of where I intended to pour the Champagne once it was chilled...

I handed her the ice bucket from the bathroom as Vannah smiled and stretched like a cat, her body as magnificent as the day we married. As she got up and began to pad barefooted towards the door I called out..."Lose the robe ..."

Being a closet exhibitionist I figured Savannah would rise to the challenge and was not surprised when she quickly shrugged off her robe, stuck her tongue out at me and made a quick dash through the hotel door...

The knocking, whispered begging and crying started about a minute afterwards and seemed to go on for some time as I quietly packed up all of my clothes, but it was almost ten minutes before I heard the door open before being stopped by the security chain.

"Not ready for room service yet thanks...." I began to close the door as someone(s) tried their best to force it open...

"It's the Hotel Manager!" came a desperate voice through the remaining gap.

"How can I help you?" I replied graciously as we made our acquaintances though the partially opened door...

"Would it be possible to let your wife back into your room sir?" he replied unctuously...obviously confronting people who reserved the Presidential Suite was not something he enjoyed.

"Wife? I can assure you there is no one I would consider sharing my life with here at this hotel," was my honest answer.

A loud cry of pain seemed to rise out of the hallway at my comment as the manager turned to talk with Savannah...it seemed she had managed to wrangle a towel from somewhere and dried tears decorated her beautiful face.

"Are you saying this isn't your wife?" the manager tried again ..."We have a staff member that says she saw this woman in your room only fifteen minutes ago..."

I saw the cute little blonde waitress standing nervously behind the manager and trying desperately to avoid being drawn into this mess.

I addressed the waitress directly..."If you recognize this woman what is her name?"

The waitress responded with a tentative "Mrs Wayne...?" as a loud "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" burst from Savannah's mouth.

I looked over at my sobbing, soon to be ex-wife, "I think you'll find my last name is Lyons...Maybe she's a hooker that got lost. Now if you'll excuse me I have a busy day ahead of me."

And with that I closed the door on my wife and marriage.