All Comments on 'Mrs. B's Story'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
dirt043dirt043about 12 years ago
AWESOME !!!!!!

LOVED IT LOVED IT hopefully looking forward to more with Mrs.b and her daughter Keep them Cummmmmming !!!!!

klippertklippertabout 12 years ago
wonderful

The description of her getting his massive cock out...was nearly the same as my wife's description, of the huge cock she had in college. Luv'd the sucking and fucking, was hoping she tried taking that meat up her ass... Guess she'll have too share him with her daughter..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it

Great story hope to meet Mrs B

fireguy365fireguy365about 12 years ago
Love the tits

Thanks for a great story with a good lead up to some fantastic sex. Harold wasn't the only one that was always hard, lol. It would be a shame to deprive Mrs. B of Harold's huge dick just because her daughter comes home; besides her daughter already knows Harold has a huge package from the porch swing grope. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Please you've got to tell us more Mrs B stories

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Mrs. B. was one of the first characters I wrote about. She's one of my favorites, no doubt! When I finished this story I thought I had two more stories to tell: Diedre's College Experiences and Harold's Senior Year Adventures. Turned out, I couldn't get either one to where I wanted them. I never really though about what would happen when Diedre Cums Home. And I'm not sure how Mrs. B. feels about sharing Harold.

FLacLoverFLacLoverover 11 years ago
Next step

Mrs. B. needs one more service for those immense boobs. They need to be used as Nature intended, they need to be milked. As a big boob lover, you could figure several ways for this to happen without going overboard. It would cap off an already fun and worthy tale. I like it a lot.

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 11 years agoAuthor
For what its worth...

I've started on another Mrs. B. story. The premise is that Dierdre has come home for the summer and now Mrs. B. has to find a way to cope with out constant access to Harold and his special charms!

It's not going well, honestly, but I'm determined to finish it and post it in the near future.

Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please, DDDave, write more Mrs. B stories! She's definitely one of my fave BB/BE characters; I've come back to this story again and again over the past several years.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 10 years ago
Looking forward to another Mrs. B story

I've always wished to have a next door neighbor like Mrs. B. Awaiting further adventures.

MarkRCMarkRCabout 10 years ago
Always a pleasure reading your stories. Thank you.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

What a great story now could you please, please, please write another chapter on Mrs. B and Harold and I hope that the daughter gets involved in a threesome with them and hopefully get both pregnant to Harold would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

More please

PalermoPalermoabout 7 years ago
Every Womans Fantasy!

Writing narratives and development of the moment brought Harold and Mrs. B to life! Need more of Mrs. B's gigantic breasts and definitely more of Harold's fence post manhood! Somehow my hands and mouth are entertaining my huge naked breasts. Your writing ideas, fantasies and sharing life experiences makes me want to be Mrs.B entertaining Harold! Shut the door! Turn down the lights! Give me more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOTT GREAT TRIP

Well written, fun huge boobed milf & huge dicked cub.

Definitely will check out your other stories.

Thanks pit73

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DOUBLE F, YUCK

i get ur message

i'll no more read ur stuff

2 stars

daddymacdaddymacalmost 5 years ago
damn, do more than 2 chapters PLEASE

the massiveness of her tits gets me every time i read this. then her nympho ways. I wish i could find a woman like her that is 100 percent loyal. That would be the life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent big tit story

Mustve read this 20+ Xs by now.. still as hot as the first time. Excellent story.. so what does happen when the daughter comes home??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Big fan of your work!

Is there anyway you could please continue this story if you haven't already. I apologize for not checking first but this is an absolute MUST be continued storyline. Great job on this!!!

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Sounds like my favorite big boob fantasy.

Oh to be young, hung and full of cum and have an older tit queen to play out all of your fantasies with. Great story and characters well thought out and written. Looking forward to reading the next chapter and see how Harold wins Deirdre over into his harem, dick first I'm thinking. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

boring, and both with appendages that would qualify them for circus side show

and with darling daughter home undoubtedly evolve into a 3sum after she gets over her mom being freakishly-boobed cougar cumbucket

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES