All Comments on 'Mrs. Clancy's Legs'

by drevilslair

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
So familiar

Competently written, but hampered by an oh-so-familiar plot and a lack of characterisation (particularly the generous employer, who's reduced to little more than a pair of legs and a pair of lips). A more gradual build-up, an air of anticipation, would have helped enormously. Maybe he could have admired her from afar from awhile, whilst she dropped ambiguous hints? Does he have a girlfriend? Is she the jealous type, or would she get off on joining in? Does she have a lover, who'd get off with the girlfriend? There's a lot more to be done fleshing this out and extending the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incomplete

The ending was abrupt. The story began with a promise, however, it ended abruptly. I hope your next story is better written with an expected ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Start!

Great start! The only problem, other than the abrupt ending, was you never told us what it was about her legs that drew you to her. Being a leg man, myself, that's what made me want to check it out to begin with. Maybe a sequel, or two, can help tie up the loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Confused

Loved the story but confused about walking into her appartment after he just mawed her lawn?

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Oh Yeah! Hot!

Our Writer's character obviously has mastered the art of focusing on what turns him on. Who wouldn't love a great pair of legs, slit skirts. The Writer used the character of the wife to provide a sense of moving the story rapidly forward.

Nice touch - the wife pushing the Lawn Boy out the door once her husband called; but suggesting further exploration of the situation was an iminent possibility. Let's hope the lady's Grass grows quickly. *laughing* Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best story

Best story I've read in a while. You tell it like you've been there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
First

For a first time submission I thought you did well. I think a second chapter would go along way to clearing up all of the criticism by the previous commenters. Don't let the negative run you off. Most of the people who like the stories don't comment, so take that into consideration.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
The Main Prize

I like a nice rack as much as the next guy, but I don't know why more writers don't concentrate on a woman's "MAIN PRIZE," her sexy legs and thighs. When I see those sexy legs, I want to get my cock between those thighs. The legs and thighs lead strait to her pussy.

NOOKIEHUNTER

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Damn That Was Hot*****

All that just for the lawn guy damn!! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous