Mrs Claus Under The Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body bucked hard, and I could feel a surge of cum race up and out of my engorged head. Jessica choked slightly and then wrapped her lips around me again in time to catch the next surge of cum. I lay below her, staring at her sexy pussy, my body spasming as I pumped at least half a dozen shots into her mouth. I wondered just where all this cum was coming from. I'd never had this much sex at any time. In fact, I'd never come more than twice at once, let alone as many times as I'd come since last night, and the amount of cum I was producing seemed to be every bit as much as if I'd gone weeks without sex.

She lowered herself down on me, her pussy still in my face, her head resting on my thigh as she gently kissed and licked my softening cock. "Such as sexy cock," she whispered. I felt the sofa move, but was unable to see who was on it, Jessica's legs on both sides of my head and her pussy inches from my face.

"It is, isn't it?" I heard Gabby whisper before I felt another set of lips kissing my shaft. "Ohhhhhh. Look at that," she whispered as I felt my cock once again starting to grow in whoever's hand it was in.

"Yeah. I know," Jessica whispered. "Do you think he'd let me?"

"I don't see why not," Gabby answered her.

"Just for a second. Just to see how it fits."

"Just the head?" Gabby giggled. "Can you really make that work?"

"I think I can," she whispered back. "But if I can't, I suppose it wouldn't hurt anything if he slid it in a little further, right?"

"Just a little further?" Gabby asked.

"Okay. All the way in," Jessica groaned.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind," Gabby said as Jessica started to shift her position. She lifted off of me and crawled down my body, stopping when her pussy was over my pelvis. Gabby stood my dick on end and rubbed the head around Jessica's soft pussy lips. "Just the head now."

"Uh huh. Just the head," Jessica said breathlessly as she pressed herself down on my once again engorged mushroom head. "Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck," she groaned as she pushed herself down on me several inches. She held herself there for a moment and then pushed further. "God, it feels almost bigger than before."

"Before?" Gabby asked.

"Well, I kinda tried it when we went to change, you know, to put those little underwear on?"

"Oh, I know exactly when you mean. You mean you did this then?"

"Uh huh," Jessica moaned as she started to lift and lower her butt, stroking her pussy on and off my shaft. "Oh shit. Ohhhhhh shit, shit, shit," she gasped as she moved faster. "He's gonna make me come again. Ohhhhhhhhh Shit."

"Somehow this isn't trying it on for size. I'm guessing it wasn't then either?" Gabby asked her sister-in-law.

"Ummmmm. Not exactly," she panted. "Oh God. OHHHHH SHIT!" she squeaked as her body started to shudder and tremble. I could feel her pussy clenching and spasming around me as she climaxed, or more likely, just renewed her previous climax.

"Okay Honey. You better get off his cock and get dressed before my brother comes down and finds you on his dad's dick."

"Yeah," she agreed, moving off my dick, letting it pull from her and slap my stomach wetly. She climbed from the sofa awkwardly, her body apparently not quite done. She bent over to pick up her underwear, her ass and pussy pushing out at me. I could see her gaping pussy, leaking her juices down her leg and her pink depths still spasming. She stayed bent over for long seconds before she started to step into the panties and then pull them up.

Gabby crawled up my body, wearing the same dress she had on at breakfast. She moved up my body until her face was even with mine. I felt her pull her skirt up her body until I could feel her bare skin against my dick. With a grin she slid forward more, her tits nearly in my face before she arched her back down and pressed back, forcing my cock into her apparently uncovered pussy. "Just the tip. To see how big it feels," she said softly with an impish grin, looking down at my eyes. I felt my head spread her lips and then start to push into her. She closed her eyes for a moment and breathed deeply as she pressed back, forcing my head and about an inch of my shaft into her wet pussy. "Oh God it feels so big in me," she whispered, holding herself there for a moment. She opened her eyes and reached behind herself, pulling her skirt down as far as she could, as if that would keep someone from realizing exactly what she was doing. "I don't feel like I can get enough of it. I just want it inside me, stroking over and over and over."

"Yeah?" I asked quietly, trying hard not to hump my hips up and push deeper into her, which at that moment was what I really wanted to do.

"Oh yeah. I've fucked a few cocks, but I have to admit, yours...well, yours is probably the biggest."

"I see," I groaned softly, lifting my hips up to push into her. She lay on me, letting my dick slide slowly deeper into her, letting out a long deep breath as I sunk further. She pushed herself back slightly, driving herself down on my cock until I could feel the base of my cock press against her pussy.

"Oh my God," she breathed softly, opening her eyes to look down at me again after a few seconds. "I know we aren't supposed to be doing this, but...oh God, it feels so good." She started to slowly rock her hips, very slowly, teasingly slowly. "So, you said why. You said you knew why everyone, including me, wants to have sex with you."

"I did, didn't I?" I groaned softly as she moved my dick only an inch or two at a time in and out of her hot wet depths.

"So, you going to tell me?"

"You won't believe me," I whispered.

She chuckled softly. "That coming from a man that just finished fucking his daughter-in-law, apparently for the second time today, and is currently fucking his daughter, also for the second time. No, at the moment I think I'd believe anything."

"It was Mrs. Claus and her elf friend having sex with me under the tree," I whispered.

She stopped moving and looked down at me with furrowed brow. "Okay. Now that I wouldn't believe."

"Well, it's true. I took the kids to see Santa the other day. Mrs. Claus was there helping Santa and a really sexy looking elf was too." I breathed quietly, her hips going back to moving up and down slightly.

"Go on. Mrs. Claus, sexy elf?"

"So I was waiting in line and thinking that I'd love to see that elf under my tree. You know the kind of man think."

"Yeah, I'm sure it was naked and ready?"

"Yeah. It was. Well, I started to think about your mom, and how good she'd look in this little red outfit I saw online... actually THAT little red outfit she got this morning. How good she'd look under the tree in that. I wished I could have that. Have her want that again."

"Again?"

"We weren't always relegated to the bedroom you know. There was a time when we were younger that we DID have sex under our Christmas tree."

"Somehow, I can see you wanting that, but not Mom going along with it," she said, her hips still moving slightly. I could see the flush of her face growing pinker as she continued to tease us both. "So, sex under the tree...got it."

"The elf kinda slipped and fell. Like she fell off her high heels. For a second, I started to think how silly it looked and that she must not have much experience wearing high heels that tall. Well, then I realized she was hurt, so I did what I do. I helped her up onto a chair and checked to see if she was really okay. She was. Just a twisted ankle."

"And how does that end up with sex under our tree?"

"I heard a noise last night and went down to figure out who was sneaking looks at the packages and there she was, the Mrs. Claus from the mall and a little short elf."

"You mean the real Mrs. Claus? Like in Santa's wife?"

"I was as surprised as you are. Yeah, she's real. She had her best friend elf with her and when she waved her hand, the elf transformed into the sexy six foot tall redhead from the mall. Next thing I know, Mrs. Claus is waving her hand and they're both naked, telling me that if I have sex with them, my Christmas wish would come true."

"Dad. You really want me to believe you had sex with Mrs. Claus and an elf?"

"It's true."

"Fine. If it's true, then that still doesn't explain why I'm having sex with you. Or why Mom put on that red thing and showed off like that... wait. Mom put on a red outfit..."

"That I did NOT buy for her."

"And showed off like that. That wasn't Mom. She'd never do that."

"No, she wouldn't," I agreed.

"But she did. We all saw it."

"We did."

"And Jan? The elf?"

"The elf," I nodded.

"So it is true? You had sex with Mrs. Claus under the tree?"

"And with Jan. While Mrs. Claus was riding me, not unlike you're doing now, I was giving Jan a climax with my mouth. Apparently if a man tastes the cum of a virgin elf and then shares a climax the other way, it casts a spell that women are irresistibly attracted to him."

"And you...licked her to climax and then fucked her to climax?"

"Along with doing Mrs. Claus twice."

"Jesus Dad. That's kinda a wacky story. I mean first off, we don't believe in Santa any more..."

"We didn't."

"...And second, I'm supposed to believe that you fucked his wife?"

"All I can say is look at what your Mom did. Look at what Sammy has been trying to do and what Jessica has done, twice now. Not to mention what you're doing now."

She stopped moving and pushed herself up so she could look down her body. "Jesus. I'm fucking my own father," she breathed softly. She looked back down at me, and I saw a pained look on her face. "Jesus Dad. What are we doing?"

"What you wanted to do," I answered.

She pulled off my dick and climbed off the sofa. "That was the most ridiculous story I've ever heard," she said with a scowl before she turned and walked off towards the basement stairs.

I got up and pulled my pants up from my ankles and then lay back down and closed my eyes. She was right. It sounded completely ridiculous.

I was getting thirsty and headed upstairs to get a drink. The family was sitting around the living room and family room, either talking or watching the girls play with their toys. I walked to the kitchen and filled a cup with ice before pouring soda in it from a 2 liter bottle. I was about to walk out with my cup when Sammy walked in. "You been hiding from me Daddy?" she asked with a fake pout.

"Not at all," I lied as she stepped up to me and pressed her body to mine, squeezing her tits to my chest and her pelvis to mine. With her arms wrapped around me, she reached down and slid her hands into the sweatpants and squeezed my butt cheeks.

"Really? I think you have. I think you don't want me to be close to you."

"Why would I want that?" I asked quietly, looking past her towards the other room to see who could see us.

"Because..." she whispered, "I wanna fuck you." Her hands pushed my sweatpants down and then pushed the red underwear down my thighs, exposing my cock and leaving me naked except for the bunched up red briefs around my thighs and the sweatpants pooled around my ankles. "I don't have any underwear on. So all you have to do is slide it right into me," she whispered, grinding herself against my now exposed cock. "How about it? Just a little bit? Just for a second?"

"Honey. We shouldn't," I said as she reached down and pulled her skirt up. She pulled it up her body until the dress slid high enough to expose her perky little tits. Then she pressed her tits to my bare chest and let go of her dress, her squeezed tits holding it up, so we were basically naked. She grinned up at me and reached down to find my quickly growing cock.

"Someone wants toooooo," she cooed softly, grasping my dick and moving it between her legs. I could feel myself hardening, my growing member pushing between her thighs, her hot wet pussy pressed against the top of my shaft. "Oh yeah. Someone really wants to," she cooed again, reaching under her butt from behind and finding my dick with her fingertips. She pressed me up against her pussy and rocked her hips, sliding her pussy along the end of my shaft, my head slipping between her lips with each stroke. "Oh yeah. Definitely wants to get into my naughty little cunt," she whispered. "Do you like it when I talk dirty? Do you wanna fuck my hot little cunt while I talk dirty to you? Tell you how good your big fat prick feels inside me? OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!" she hissed as she arched her back and pushed up with her fingers, forcing my cock into the soft tight confines of her vagina. "Oh my God yes," she groaned as she started to rock her hips, pushing herself on and off the last few inches of my dick. Her thighs slapped gently into mine with each short stroke.

"We shouldn't..."

"Shhhhhh," she said, pressing a finger to my lips. "You want to. I know you do. I want to too. I wanna feel your cock pumping cum into me. I want to feel you cum in my little pussy," she whispered, rocking more urgently. I could feel her hard clit grinding along the top of my cock, her breathing quickly growing ragged as she worked us both towards that end. She pulled back and her dress slid down her front again. Without thinking, I reached down and pulled it up, once again exposing her little tits. "You like seeing my tits? Seeing my sexy little body fucking you? God, it feels so good inside me. I'm going to come on you. I'm going to come so hard on your fucking cock," she moaned, closing her eyes and continuing to stroke on and off my dick.

"Oh shit," I grunted as the sensations of her very tight pussy pushed me over the edge. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her towards me, thrusting up into her as far as I could go just as the first surge of my cum pushed into her.

"YES!" she gasped as her body started to tremble and shudder. My cock pumped cum into her over and over, not subsiding until her own climax seemed to start to fade. "Ohhhhhhh fuck Daddy! That was sooooo good!"

"What was so good?" my wife asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Feeling Daddy come in me," she answered before I could say anything.

"Scott!? Your own daughter? Seriously?" my wife said, looking daggers at me.

"Oh chill Mom. I made him do it. Actually, I didn't. I just didn't give him a chance to say no," she giggled. "After watching you fuck him in the living room this morning, can you blame me? I mean he looked soooooo big and fat when you sat down on him. I just wanted to feel it too. It was SOOOOOOO good!"

"I don't think this is helping," I said to Sammy.

"No. It's not," my wife said, anger gone from her voice. Her face was red, but not from anger, but from embarrassment. "I can't believe I did that either. I mean, I've never done anything..."

"Chill Mom. I didn't mind," Sammy said as she pulled back from me, her dress falling down to cover her tits and bare pussy, leaving me with a mostly hard dick dripping cum on the kitchen floor. She looked down at my slick cock and grinned. "Want me to clean that up for you? I will!" she said, reaching down and wrapping her hand around it. "I'll be happy to suck every little bit of cum from you."

"Thanks, but I think that's enough for now," I said softly. I turned her around and smacked her ass. "Go on. Get out of here."

She lifted the back of her skirt, showing me her bare butt cheeks. "Try that again!"

I reached out and smacked her bare ass this time, leaving a little bit of red on her cheek. She squeaked and then took off running, well sort of running, leaving me with my pants around my ankles.

"Scott!? What the hell is happening to us? Me flashing all my children and you fucking all the girls. What's going on?"

I bent and pulled up my pants and then stepped to her. Holding my pants around my thighs, as far as I could get them with my briefs down there, I stepped to her and wrapped an arm around her. I pulled her to me and kissed her. "You really wanna know?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yes. I do."

"You won't believe me."

"Maybe I will."

I let go of my pants and reached down and pushed the pants she's changed into, down. I lifted her onto the counter and then pulled her pants the rest of the way off. It only took a moment to push her shirt up and make her naked where she sat. I stepped between her legs and rubbed my head up and down her slit. I pushed into her, not all the way, but far enough, just like I had earlier that morning. I moved my arms to keep her from backing away from me, my hands stroking up and down her back. "It's a long story," I whispered.

"So, tell me." She groaned softly, letting herself fall down the rabbit hole of the sensations of our coupling.

I spent the next few minutes telling her the whole story, right down to how having oral sex with Jan and then climaxing together set this elfin spell in motion.

"A whole year?" she asked in a whipser as I slowly moved my cock in and out of her.

"That's what she said."

"And I'm supposed to believe this fantastic story?"

"I think you need to look at the evidence."

"Damn. I stopped believing in Santa when I was ten."

"Yeah, me too," I whispered. "You know that red outfit?"

"Uh huh."

"I didn't buy it for you. I never would have. You wouldn't wear it so why waste the money."

"But it was under the tree."

"And it was EXACTLY the one that I was picturing you in at the mall."

"So barring that we've all been infected with something, or are having a mass episode or something, I'm supposed to believe that Mrs. Claus did this?"

"Only part of it. Jan did the rest. It was her cum that made this all happen."

"Why on earth would you agree to have sex with two strange women?"

I chuckled. "Must have been the cookie."

"The cookie?"

"Mrs. Claus gave me a cookie. Just a little one. She said it would make my dream come true. The one about you under the tree. That was the Christmas wish I really had. The one I wanted more than anything. You like we used to be, having sex under the tree Christmas morning, playing when we felt like it, enjoying sex like we used to. I just never imagined that making that dream come true meant having sex with a myth and an elf."

She was silent for long seconds, sitting on the counter, my dick in her, noe just sitting there, hard as a rock. "All women? What about our neighbors or people at work and things?"

"She said all women. I'll just have to figure out how to hold them off."

"For a whole year? Like that'll happen," she said before sitting quietly again. "Couldn't you have just asked for a stripper or something? Me under the tree in that outfit? Really?"

"I've always loved how you looked and yeah, I like the idea of seeing you in stuff like that. So I guess in a way I did ask for a stripper. Just a very special one."

My wife shook her head and leaned towards me, resting her forehead on mine. "My God. Every woman for a year wanting to get into your pants."

"Unless I make the wish again next Christmas. Jan said she'd come back and do it with me again to renew it for another year!"

My wife straightened and then slapped me hard on the shoulder with an audible smack. "THAT is NOT happening Mister! It's going to be hard enough for me to deal with every woman you get near wanting to get into your pants."

"Guess you'll just have to work to keep my attention."

"Oh yeah? How do I do that?"

"You're doing a pretty good job right now," I said, giving her a few long strokes of my dick.

She chuckled. "I think people might object to me running around naked all the time."

"There's other things besides naked."

"Let me guess. Sexy outfits? Kinky little lingerie?"

"Have to admit, it's a lot more fun when it's wrapped," I said with a smile.

"What about when I'm not around? How do I keep your pecker for me and not someone else?"

I frowned a little. "I wish I had a good answer. I'd love to say that I wouldn't, but what I've already learned is that it isn't one-sided. It's not just the women that want me. If I find them even the slightest bit attractive...well, it makes me want them as well. Even when I knew I shouldn't be doing it, I was fucking Sammy and Jessica. So I can't say I won't because I suspect I won't be able to help myself."