Mrs Claus Under The Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath and sighed. "But it doesn't affect your hard-on, so it's not like I'm not going to be satisfied any time I ask."

"That's true."

"Well. I know I'm going to regret this... Just don't tell me. If you're going get it on with someone else, I just don't want to know. We'll just let that part be your gift from me. For the next year anyway. You do what you're drawn to do and hopefully when the year is up, it'll be over."

"Not what you signed up for when we got married."

She laughed. "Honey, there are a LOT of things I didn't know I was signing up for. I guess maybe it's partly my fault. If I'd have been a little more receptive to your advances, wearing some of that sexy stuff you've bought over the years, being more playful, being a bit more sexual, then you wouldn't have been looking at a hundred plus year old elf and thinking about fucking her under the Christmas tree."

"I suppose," I agreed.

She frowned at me. "You could have at least TRIED to object a little," she said with a shake of her head, getting a little shrug from me.

"Okay. So what now?"

"Depends." I answered.

"On what?"

I stroked my still hard dick in and out of her a few times. "On if you want me to finish this or save it for later?"

She laughed. "My pussy is so worn out I'm practically walking bow legged. No, as much as I want it right now, I think I need to save it for later. Maybe I'll go find that red thing and wear it to tease you a bit just so you know who's be you sleep in at night. Hopefully after a while my pussy should be able to take you again."

"You got it," I said, leaning to her and kissing her lips. The short kiss turned into a long kiss and then a longer kiss and then the two of us kissing and sucking each other's lips while I teased her clit with my finger. I held my dick still inside her, resisting the urge to stroke in and out of her as I stroked her hard little nub. We continued to kiss, her soft moans drowned in my mouth as her hips started to rock, her excitement growing for yet another climax. "Oh fuck." She grunted, breaking the kiss suddenly. I watched her gasp for breath as her pussy squeezed and clenched, her whole body occasionally spasming as I slowed my finger and let her climax fade away.

"Just so you know I still care." I whispered.

"Oh God Honey. I know you care," she whispered back as she panted for breath. "I love you so much. We'll get through this. I know we will. And next year, Christmas will be normal again."

"Personally, I'm not sure I want you normal again. I kinda like having you horny for me like this. That was kinda what my wish was about."

"Well. I can't do anything about it this year, but maybe next Christmas I can make a wish."

"Yeah? What kind of wish?"

"To have this thing...this attraction...this spell, stay, but just between you and me?"

"That sounds like a wonderful wish," I answered with a grin as we hugged tightly. Yeah it was going to be one hell of an interesting year.