Mrs. Cole Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The syrup and cream on her legs and started running in small rivers down both sides of her thighs and pooling on the counter under Gail. The sight of Gail's body like this was wickedly arousing and Mike moved forward to begin the lengthy process of cleaning her up.

Tara, however, wasn't interested in cleaning Gail up and instead reached out to Gail's stomach, where a lot of the syrup and cream had gathered, and began massaging Gail's body with the mixture of dessert foods. Mike watched in wild lust for a moment before he dropped his head to Gail's thigh and began licking at her inner thigh.

Tara just wanted to feel Gail's body under the slick coating of the food. Soon Gail was a slippery mess as Tara continued rubbing and teasing her. Gail gasped as Tara tickled and teased her nipples through the slippery food. Gail's nipples were already rock hard and Tara's fingers tried pinching and twisting them but found they were so slick that she couldn't get a good grip. Instead Tara leaned forward and used her tongue and lips to tease Gail's nipples causing Gail to writhe and groan.

By now Mike was teasing Gail's pussy periodically in between licking the food off her legs and stomach. Feeling Gail react so strongly to Tara drew Mike toward her pussy again and he began licking her eagerly. She tasted amazing as her juices and natural taste mixed with the cream and syrup melting off her body to create a taste that Mike couldn't get enough of.

He continued sucking her pussy for several minutes with Tara doing the same to Gail's tits and nipples before Gail started cumming with a wild cry. She coiled her legs around Mike's head and shoulders and she wrapped her arms around Tara, pulling her two lovers close to share the power of the orgasm they had given to her.

Mike rose from her pussy only after it had completely stopped twitching and spasming. He and Tara moved close to Gail's mouth and all three of them traded slow kisses, sometimes with all three of their tongues dancing together at the same time.

Gail slipped down to the floor, looked at Tara, and purred, "Your turn." She helped guide Tara up onto the counter in her place. Tara began pushing more cartons and bowls out of her way, causing some to fall onto the floor, and ended up lying flat on her back on the kitchen counter.

Mike immediately started rubbing and massaging Tara's lean, athletic body and bent down to met her in a hungry kiss. Tara parted the kiss to let out a long groan and Mike turned to see Gail looked down at Tara wickedly. In Gail's hands was a bowl of something that looked like chocolate mousse.

Gail turned the bowl over and let the entire contents fall onto Tara's stomach with a wet smacking sound. Gail set the bowl down and placed both of her hands in the pile of mousse, letting her fingers slowly sink down until they were touching Tara's stomach, before she started to rub the mousse all over Tara's body.

At first she moved upwards and left a coating of the brown cream all over Tara's tits and arms. She moved down and did the same to her legs before pushing even more mousse toward Tara's pussy and rubbing her pussy slowly until all of Tara's pussy hair was caked with the mousse.

Mike joined Gail and let his fingers drag over Tara slowly; watching the trails his fingertips left behind in the mousse. Gail focused on massaging Tara's thighs and pussy so Mike began licking and massaging the mousse over Tara's tits and stomach.

A loud gasp from Tara caused Mike to see what Gail had done and he could see that she had started finger fucking Tara with what looked like three fingers. To compliment her fucking Gail periodically leaned down to lick and tease Tara's engorged clit. It was while Gail was doing this at the same time Mike was sucking hard on one of Tara's nipples that Tara burst into her orgasm and began squirming over the counter. She made a series of short grunts until her orgasm climaxed and she let out a long, relieved moan.

Mike stepped back and watched as Gail continued to softly lick and fondle Tara. Both Tara and Gail were absolute messes from what was now a combination of the chocolate mousse, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream. Mike was also heavily coated in the food and his hard cock was a light brown color from the food coating it.

When Gail finished exploring Tara's body she turned to Mike and he saw her gaze immediately drop to his rock hard cock. She walked carefully across the now slippery tile floor and met him in a hungry kiss as she guided him to the kitchen table. She pushed him down in one of the chairs and leaned down, letting her heavy tits hang teasingly down quickly drawing Mike's gaze. She put her arms on his shoulders and shook her shoulders slightly causing her messy tits to wobble and Mike to groan.

Gail reached down and held Mike's cock, even though he was so hard she really didn't need to steady him, before lowering her pussy until he was all the way inside her. Mike gasped and groaned at how wet her pussy was. There was seemingly no friction at all when he entered her.

She held the back of the tall chair on either side of Mike's head and began fucking him. He massaged her ass and back and loved the feeling of their messy, slippery bodies sliding easily against each other while they fucked.

Tara watched from the counter for a while before she walked over behind Gail. Mike gasped and Gail groaned as Tara reached under Gail's arms and began caressing and fondling Gail's tits. Gail leaned back against Tara and they kissed over Gail's right shoulder as Tara continued rubbing her tits.

Mike was already fighting to control himself when Tara reached back and picked up a small cup of a clear, golden liquid. Tara reached around Gail and poured a small amount of the liquid on Gail's chest and tits. Tara resumed caressing Gail's tits, eliciting a loud, lusty moan from Gail. The liquid immediately coated Gail's tits with a heavy sheen.

Mike reached up and joined Tara in fondling Gail's oily tits. At his first touch Mike realized that Tara had poured cooking oil on Gail. Even though it had only been a small amount of liquid Gail's tits were very slippery and wet.

The feeling of Tara's hands and Gail's soft tits under the oil was more than Mike could withstand. Gail rode his cock with her pussy growing wetter and wetter, and Mike couldn't wait any longer. He tossed his head back and cried out as his cock jumped and started shooting long, thick strands of cum deep inside her pussy.

When she felt him cumming Gail dropped down all the way forcing his cock as deeply inside her as possible. She groaned as she felt her pussy filling with his cum while Tara continued to massage her slippery tits.

They stayed like this until Mike had completely finished cumming. Tara then guided Gail off Mike and down onto the floor. Tara lay flat on her back amongst the dropped bowls and food either spilled off the counter earlier or that had dripped off their bodies. Gail moved on top of her and immediately they settled into a 69 position with each eagerly sucking the other's pussy.

Mike just sat in his chair watching the two messy, horny women lap at each other as they groaned and wriggled in pleasure. They didn't stop until both had cum with powerful orgasms.

Mike was hard and ready to fuck again when they finished but he didn't join them immediately. He so enjoyed watching them pleasure each other that he was willing to put off his own pleasure for a while longer just to watch these two horny older women fuck.

When Gail crawled off Tara they both sat giggling for a while like a couple of school girls who were just starting to realize what they had done. Gail looked around the kitchen and made a comment about the mess, but Tara wasn't really listening. Instead Tara stared wantonly at Mike's hard cock and thought that she couldn't wait to feel it inside her.

She stood up and took both Mike and Gail by their hands saying, "Come on, let's get cleaned up." She led them to her bathroom where she stepped into the shower followed by Mike. After Gail climbed in the shower was very crowded. Tara had planned on fucking Mike in the shower but there was barely enough room to move. Instead they all three quickly rinsed off and then stepped out before drying off.

Tara led Mike to her bed and pulled him down on it with her. They began to passionately kiss and fondle each other on top of the soft sheets. Tara turned her head to the side and reached an arm out toward where Gail was sitting. "Join us," Tara whispered.

Gail shook her head no and replied, "I want to watch you."

With that Mike kissed his way down Tara's body until he reached her tits. He lingered over them kissing and sucking them over and over until her nipples were drawn hard and tight.

They rolled over and Tara did the same to Mike lingering over his nipples as she luridly licked and kissed him all over his chest and stomach. Mike was surprised to find his nipples became hard and the visual of Tara sucking and licking at him was wildly exciting.

When she left his nipples and began kissing her way down his stomach until she began softly licking and kissing the tip of his cock the feeling was mind blowing. She didn't linger for long at his cock, perhaps knowing how ready he was to cum and not wanting it to be "wasted" in her mouth when she really wanted it in her pussy.

She crawled over him, straddling his lap, and lowered her pussy until his cock was all the way inside her. Her fuck was much different from Gail's but equally exciting. She stayed straight up over him and rode his cock with a series of back and forth and side to side thrusts with her hips while bouncing up and down in a slow, steady tempo.

The sight of her performing this erotic dance over him was amazing and he stared up at her with wild eyes while she continued to ride him. She kept him perfectly in control of himself for a long time, drawing out their fuck to an incredible length. She then began teasing him by flexing the muscles in her pussy causing it to squeeze and massage his cock rhythmically.

Mike groaned at the new sensation while Tara and Gail shared a knowing, wicked smile. Tara continued this new teasing until Mike couldn't resist any longer. He started cumming with a loud groan. He pushed his hips up into her trying to drive his cock deeper inside her every time he shot a jet of cum into her pussy.

When he had finished cumming Tara rested her upper body down on his and they traded a series of long kisses. Mike was in paradise and couldn't imagine being more at peace or happy. His softening cock was still inside Tara's pussy and her kisses and body felt incredible. Everything also felt intensified by the fact that Gail was sitting nearby watching. Mike was so content and comfortable that he couldn't help but fall into a sound sleep.

Tara carefully crawled off Mike's sleeping body and walked over toward Gail. "Men," she joked looking back at Mike.

Gail didn't mind at all and told Tara so. "I'm glad he's asleep. It gives us some time together." With that they fell into a hungry, deep kiss that parted only when Tara suggested they move to the kitchen.

The kitchen somehow looked even messier than when they left it but neither paid any attention. Gail sat in a kitchen chair as Tara went to the refrigerator and returned with a glass of ice and some strawberries. Gail gasped in anticipation when Tara picked up a big cube of ice. Gail groaned and squirmed when the cold ice touched the skin on her chest. Tara slowly dragged the cube across Gail's skin leaving a trail of water and a thin line of excited goosebumps in its wake.

Tara slowly played the ice across Gail's chest and stomach only occasionally brushing over her tits. Gail was being driven wild by the slow tease and she could feel the heavy wetness in her pussy and the tightness of her nipples. There was no doubt that Tara knew just how to push her buttons and there was also no doubt that Gail loved the effect a beautiful woman had on her.

When Tara began to concentrate her teasing to Gail's tits, Gail groaned and wriggled seductively in the chair. The first time the cube touched her hard nipple Gail's eyes opened wide and she let out an excited gasp. Tara continued teasing Gail's nipples, always leaving the cube in place just long enough to be wildly teasing and exciting but never long enough to become uncomfortable.

Tara's next stop was between Gail's legs. The natural heat of Gail's pussy only amplified the intensity of the ice's coldness. The ice touching her sensitive, excited clit was almost too much to take. When Tara pushed a cube up Gail's pussy Gail nearly shrieked from the amazing contrast in temperature between the cube and her pussy.

Tara seemed to sense Gail was ready for her release and she returned to Gail's clit to continue her icy teasing. This time she let her fingers join the teasing and Gail was soon gasping and shuttering in the chair as the first waves of her orgasm washed over her. Gail gripped the sides of the chair and held on tightly as the powerful orgasm overtook her while Tara rubbed the ice cube across her swollen clit.

After Gail's orgasm Tara popped the remaining bit of the ice cube into her mouth in a way that was so sensual and intimate that Gail felt a chill run down her spine. They kissed tenderly for a long while with Tara sitting on Gail's lap. Eventually, Gail guided them up and then guided Tara until she was lying on the kitchen table.

Several more bowls and spoons that had been lying on the table rattled and a few fell off to add to the mess on the floor, but neither woman cared. Gail picked up the container of strawberries and began carefully arranging them across Tara's body.

She very sensually fed a couple to Tara and let Tara slowly lick and suck the juices off her fingers. Gail held a berry between her lips and leaned down toward Tara's mouth. Their lips met softly as they bit the berry and then as each woman slowly chewed and swallowed.

They melted into a soft kiss that lasted until Gail's desire to lick and tease Tara's body took over and she began kissing her way down Tara's neck. She slowly ate the berry at the base of Tara's neck before eating the berry she placed between Tara's tits. She continued moving around and eating the berries until only three were left, one on her belly button, and one on each nipple.

Each time she ate a berry Gail didn't use her hands and made sure to always bite the berry at least once so its juices would spill on Tara. After finishing each berry Gail licked Tara's skin clean and lingered at the spot before moving on.

For the final three berries Gail moved even slower and more deliberately, using her lips and tongue to tease and drive Tara wild. When eating the berries off her nipples Gail felt them harden and lingered over each one sucking and teasing long after the berry was gone.

For her final act Gail sat in a chair and leaned forward until her face was mere inches from Tara's excited pussy. Gail could already smell her excitement and see the heavy wetness on Tara's thighs. She very slowly dipped her tongue into Tara's hot, wet hole. Tara groaned and Gail continued her slow, tantalizing licking for as long as she thought it would be pleasurable for Tara.

To bring about Tara's release Gail tickled and teased her clit with her tongue right up until the point where Tara was about ready to explode into orgasm. At that point Gail drove her tongue as far inside Tara's pussy as she could reach and timed it perfectly to feel the her pussy tense tightly as Tara started cumming.

Tara bucked her hips madly and Gail kept her mouth on Tara's pussy savoring not only the rich smell and taste but also the sexy way Tara's body moved while her orgasm controlled her. Tara was so spent after she finished cumming that she lay completely still for several minutes. Gail sat in the chair softly kissing and caressing Tara's legs and simply drinking in the sight of Tara's body.

A noise just at the edge of the room grabbed Gail's attention and she turned to see Mike standing there with his semi-erect cock in his hand watching them with excited eyes. She loved that look of excited wonder on his face. That was something that older men just couldn't have, and it was something that only an 18-year-old being exposed to sexual pleasures and acts he could only have dreamed about before could do with true sincerity.

Gail got up and walked across the room to Mike. She immediately met him with a soft kiss and began to gently play with his cock. Mike soon took control of the kiss and their embrace and began to wildly drive his tongue into her mouth as his hands roamed across her tits and ass.

He paused only when Tara moved beside them and began trading kisses with them both as her hands wandered over both of their bodies. Mike soon guided them all back to Tara's bedroom. They fell on the bed in a wild tangle of arms and legs as they continued to kiss and tease each other.

When Mike couldn't take any more teasing he moved between Gail's legs before gently spreading her thighs. He drove his cock inside her pussy and they began a slow and practiced fuck. Tara stared intently as she crawled beside Gail on her hands and knees. Tara leaned over Gail's tits and began licking and kissing at them lavishly causing both Mike and Gail to moan.

After continuing like this for a while Mike reached over and began massaging Tara's ass. When his fingers dipped between her legs and felt her wetness he got a nasty idea and pulled his cock out of Gail before quickly moving behind Tara and immediately driving his cock inside her.

Tara moaned and Gail watched excitedly as Mike and Tara began a slow, deliberate fuck. Several more times Mike pulled out of one pussy only to drive inside the other and continue the fuck. This feeling of having two such amazing and different pussies at the same time was beyond words. He was thankful he had cum so much already this weekend so this amazing moment could last a long time.

In the end he knew he wanted to cum with Gail and so he pulled out of Tara and thrust back inside Gail when he felt he was close to cumming. The way her pussy so perfectly cradled his cock was too much to resist and he started fucking her hard and fast with wild abandon. Gail groaned as the bed started trembling under Mike's wild thrusts. Tara reached down to tickle Gail's clit with her finger as she resumed sucking on Gail's nipples.

Mike came first and let out a wild cry as he shot another load of cum inside Gail's pussy. After cumming he continued pumping in and out of her until his cock grew too soft and slipped out.

Tara continued tickling Gail's clit and sucking on her tits and it was only a few minutes after Mike slipped out that Gail came with a small shudder and a soft moan. That final fuck seemed to drain the last energy from all three lovers and they collapsed into each other's arms before falling deeply asleep.

Tara woke with a start the next morning. She looked at the clock and cursed before jumping up and taking a lightning fast shower. Mike and Gail threw their clothes on as Tara ran around wildly getting dressed and putting on her make up. Tara told them about her plans for the day and about how she would now have to stop at a bakery and buy the desserts.

When they reached the kitchen all three stopped to survey the damage from the previous night. It looked like a bomb had gone off. There were things littered all over the floor, not to mention what a mess they had made of her counter and table.

Gail offered that she and Mike would stay and clean up but Tara insisted they go and relax. She commented that she would probably just hire a cleaning crew to come in and clean the place later that day while she was out.

Tara left them each with a quick kiss and hopped into her car apologizing that she couldn't give Mike and Gail a lift. She immediately called the cleaning company and scheduled them to come out in a couple of hours to clean her apartment. She had used them before on several occasions and knew the place would be spotless upon her return. She didn't mind the heavy cost this job would have and giggled as she wondered what the crew would think when they arrived.