Mrs. Cole Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drove quickly to a bakery thinking that her mom may never forgive her for not supplying the promised home baked desserts for the party. Tara smiled to herself and decided that whatever guilt her mom had in store was definitely worth it after the previous night.

Mike and Gail called a cab and silently rode back to the hotel. Gail noticed the cab driver looking at them with an amused expression as if he knew they were still in their clothes from the previous night. It somehow made her feel sexy and alive knowing that the cab driver would be wondering all day what Mike and Gail had done the previous night. She knew that nothing he would dream up would be as wild as what they actually did.

The first thing Mike and Gail did back in the hotel was go directly to the oversized tub and take a long bath together. They washed and rinsed each other slowly and savored the touch and caress of their lover. Gail had expected, and even hoped, they would fuck again, but once she was in the water she felt so perfectly relaxed that she was content to simply be with Mike in this intimate setting.

Much to his surprise Mike felt the same way. After such a thorough fucking the previous night and the rest of the weekend it felt good to just be with Gail and become reconnected to the touch and feel of her body.

After the bath they slowly toweled off before getting dressed. They packed up and enjoyed brunch together before Gail said she needed to go home. She drove him back to the dorm and dropped him off after giving him a tender, lingering kiss. Anyone watching would know it wasn't the kiss between a mother and son as was so often seen in front of the dorm. Mike felt proud that Gail wanted to so openly display their intimacy and he felt a rush of excitement when Gail said, "Goodbye lover. I'll see you again soon."