Mrs. Cole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,754 Followers

As she drove home she was surprised at how sexy she felt. She felt like she had a dirty secret that nobody else knew. At home she pulled into her garage and entered her empty house. Her son, her only child, was away at college and only returned home periodically. Her husband had been working a lot of late hours so she knew she would be alone for a while. She drew herself a bath and as she soaked she reflected on her encounter with Mike. She was embarrassed that she had acted so unprofessionally with a former student, but the idea that an 18 year old man wanted her turned her on greatly. She had noticed that Mike's dick was nearly erect when she "dismissed" him and knew that that sort of recovery wasn't possible in her husband or other men her age. She started to wonder what it would be like to actually fuck that 18 year old dick and see how many times he could get hard and make her cum. She stopped herself from that thought and realized she needed to figure out what to do about Mike. She felt bad about sending him away so abruptly earlier, but she didn't know what else to do. She knew she had to talk with him on Monday, but didn't know exactly what needed to be said.

Her husband arrived home later that evening and Gail greeted him in his favorite lingerie. For the rest of the weekend Gail and her husband fucked like a couple of newlyweds.

Mike walked to school on Monday dreading what might happen. How should he react when he passed Mrs. Cole in the hallway? Wouldn't everyone see something was going on by his body's reaction to her? He got to school and quietly went through the day. For her part Gail decided to stay in her room to avoid running into Mike before they could talk. She didn't go out between classes and ate her lunch at her desk. Unsure of if Mike would continue his after school visits she had sent a message to him through the office requesting he come to her room immediately after school.

Mike was handed the note just before his last class. It read simply, "Mrs. Cole has requested you come to her room immediately after school today." It was signed by the vice-principal. The last class of the day was a waste as Mike couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen after school that day. The last bell rang and Mike went directly to Mrs. Cole's room.

He entered her room and shut the door behind him to try and give them some privacy. Gail immediately apologized to Mike for how she ended things on Friday and that helped put Mike somewhat at ease. Gail continued, "I did a lot of thinking over the weekend and had initially decided that we should end our tutoring sessions. However, upon further thought I realized that since you will be starting college soon perhaps it would be best to change the focus of our tutoring sessions to best prepare you for the challenges that you will face there. Many freshmen in college are overwhelmed by college life and the classwork and cannot handle it. I know that you are very bright and will probably have no problems, but I would feel better if you allow me to try to get you as prepared as I can for college. What do you think?"

As Mike listened he tried to understand exactly what she was saying. Since he entered her room she hadn't said anything about their encounter that would seem odd if overheard by someone else. Her question about tutoring also would not sound odd to an outsider, however Mike was particularly interested in the way she emphasized certain phrases and couldn't help but think that the entire question was a coded way of asking him if he wanted to continue their newly established sexual relationship. Hoping he wasn't way off base he thought about his answer and said, "I think that sounds great. I really appreciate the extra effort that you are offering to put into our tutoring sessions." As he said that Mrs. Cole smiled seductively at him and he was sure that he hadn't misread the situation. Mike continued, "When do you think we should begin?"

Gail was very pleased by Mike's answer. She wondered if Mike had viewed Friday as just a chance to get some experienced pussy and would now be more interested in girls his own age. Hearing his response and watching his body language made it clear to her that he was still very interested in her. She told him that they shouldn't continue their sessions in a high school setting because she wanted to get him in a college frame of mind. This was her plan for trying to avoid anymore trysts at work that could potentially get her fired. Mike agreed and they decided to meet Friday evening after school and that she would take him on a quick tour of the local college campus. They parted with a simple handshake but they both were looking forward to the potential this new "tutoring" arrangement held.

She hadn't been sure what she was going to say to Mike until he had arrived. She had rehearsed many things but ultimately decided to let her emotions and gut reaction lead the way. Gail was glad she had figured a way to get the relationship out of the school setting. However, she still wasn't sure what to do about her husband. They had a fairly open relationship in that they had tried just about everything sexually at some point. They worked hard to keep their sex life from becoming stale and had even sometimes "talked dirty" to each other about introducing a 3rd person into their bed, but they had never once even come close to actually making that a reality. Gail decided that, for the time being, Mike would be her dirty little secret. She wasn't happy with keeping secrets from her husband, but she knew this was a chance to play sexual teacher to a virile 18 year old and she didn't want to miss the chance to watch Mike grow from a boy into a man.

The week seemed to drag. Hours seemed like days. Finally Friday arrived and when the bell rang the Mike almost ran up to Mrs. Cole's room. She greeted him very professionally and asked if he was ready. He could barely contain his excitement as he said yes and they headed out to her car. As she drove them to the local college she began to tell him about how most students fail at college not because of the classwork but because of the new lifestyle and freedom, both sexual and otherwise. She said her goal was to try and expose him to as many aspects of the college lifestyle as possible so he wouldn't be surprised or be tempted to skip his studies when he got to college. As she was saying this she pulled into one of the parking lots at the local campus and got out of the car. For the next hour she showed Mike around campus and gave him many important pieces of information about what to do when he arrived at college.

When they returned to her car Mike thought he noticed her mood change slightly. She began talking again about college life and how she felt it was particularly the sexual freedom of it that caused the most problems for freshman who are unprepared. Gail explained that kids who have lived under mom and dad's roof are suddenly totally free and able to date and/or fuck as much as they want and that sometimes kids can get totally sucked into that if they haven't been prepared. Mike wasn't sure where she was going with this, but he was very aroused to hear her talking so openly about sex. She asked if he understood and he said, "I think so."

"Good," she replied. "Now it was my impression from last week that you haven't had much experience sexually with women. Is that correct?"

Mike nodded.

"See, I think that could be a problem for you next year. There are going to be a lot of women out to get into as many guy's pants as possible and someone with no experience can get overwhelmed and lose their way."

Mike asked, "So, what can we do about that?" He knew it sounded cheesy, but he had to know where Mrs. Cole was heading with this.

Gail looked directly into Mike's eyes and said, "I think that in the time we have left I want to give you as much experience as I can." Mike nearly came in his pants when she said that to him. The woman who had been the object of many of this fantasies had basically just said that she wanted to fuck him as many times as she could before he went away to college.

Mike weakly replied, "That sounds great." Gail laughed at the complete lameness of his reply and pulled out of the parking lot. She headed the car to a deserted area that she and her husband sometimes used for quickies in the car when her son was younger and at home with a sitter. She hoped that the area hadn't changed and was happy to see that it was as desolate as ever when she got there. She pulled the car off between a couple of big bushes and told Mike to get in the backseat.

As she climbed in the backseat she leaned over and started to lick Mike's ear. She gently flicked his lobe with her tongue and ran her tongue along all the folds of his ear. Mike groaned at this unexpected advance. Gail kept this up for a brief time and then moved her lips very close to Mike's ear and whispered very softly, "It's time for your first lesson."

With that she leaned over Mike's lap and started to unbuckle his pants. Mike helped and quickly they had removed his pants and boxers so that he was naked from the waist down. Gail again bent over his lap and started kissing and licking Mike's thighs. She savored the tightness of his flesh and the way he reacted to everything she did to him. All week she had fantasized about having his hard cock in her mouth and she couldn't wait any longer to make that a reality. With a slight shift in her position her head was positioned at the end of his stiff cock. Just before she bent down to take him into her mouth Gail made eye contact with Mike and said, "Don't worry about cumming. Just let yourself go and enjoy what I am doing to you."

As soon as she finished speaking she parted her lips slowly and wrapped them around the very tip of Mike's cock. She tickled the tip briefly with her tongue and could already taste his pre-cum. She removed her mouth and moved her head underneath Mike's cock. She began to gently kiss and lick the underside of this cock from the tip to his balls. She tried to continue this treatment to his balls but couldn't get to them properly form this position so she returned to the tip. Without wrapping her lips around him Gail licked the tip of his cock with her tongue. She licked the tip for a while and paid particular attention to the tender spot directly under the tip. When she felt he had had enough of this treatment she again parted her lips and lowered her head onto him. This time she didn't just stop at the tip and took several inches of him into her mouth. Gail was in heaven. In all her wildest fantasies she never imagined that she would have an 18 year old boy to live out her every sexual whim, but then here she was with his cock in her mouth.

Gail started to bob her head up and down and really give Mike a proper blow job. As she started her lips would barely touch his shaft so all he felt was the lightest of touches and the warmth of her mouth. She gradually increased the tightness of her mouth and the pace with which she bobbed her head.

Mike couldn't believe how amazing Mrs. Cole's mouth felt. He had to work hard to not cum all over her tongue when she was licking the tip of his cock, but this was too much to stand. He desperately wanted to open his eyes and watch Mrs. Cole work, but he was so close to the edge that he knew the sight of her would be too much to take. He could feel her increasing the pressure on him with her lips and could only throw back his head and groan. He wanted it to last forever but he felt his balls tighten and knew he was about to cum. With a loud groan he started cumming into Mrs. Cole's mouth. Mike opened his eyes to see what she would do and saw her quickly move her mouth so only the tip of his cock remained in her warm mouth. She was holding his cock very firmly now between her lips and quickly wrapped her hand around the base of Mike's cock. Mrs. Cole began quickly pumping her hand up and down along Mike's shaft. His cock was coated in her saliva so her hand glided smoothly as she pumped. Mike shot load after load into her mouth. After the first couple of jets he noticed that Mrs. Cole opened her mouth slightly and was letting some of his cum dribble from her mouth back down onto his cock. Her pumping hand quickly smeared the cum along the length of his dick until it was entirely coated with the sticky combination of his cum and her spit. Mike thought he was going to cum forever but eventually his spasms subsided.

Mrs. Cole slowly removed her mouth from him and raised her head to look him in the eyes. They stared into each other's eyes for a few moments and Mrs. Cole very slowly and deliberately swallowed the cum that remained in her mouth. She then very suggestively licked the cum off her lips and cheeks that had been smeared there. She then took the hand that had been wrapped around his cock and brought it up to Mike's lips. Her hand was covered with his cum and at first Mike pulled back. Mrs. Cole raised an eyebrow and said, "Now Mike, for this to continue I need to have a willing student."

Mike leaned forward and took the tip of one of her fingers into his mouth. He was tentative at first but quickly got into his work and soon had completely licked her hand clean. He wasn't sure he enjoyed tasting his cum, but he was in no position to argue with Mrs. Cole.

Not long after Mike had cleaned her hand Mrs. Cole said, "OK, that is your lesson for today. Your next lesson will be in one week at my house. I have written the address and other details on this paper. Your homework for our next session is that you must not play with yourself between now and then. Do you understand?"

Mike quickly agreed and started putting his pants back on. Mrs. Cole drove him to his neighborhood but dropped him off several blocks from his house so his neighbors wouldn't see her. As she stopped the car Mike didn't know what to say so he only said, "Thanks, Mrs. Cole."

Gail laughed out load at his formality and replied, "I think that, as long as we are away from school, you can call me Gail." With that she quickly grabbed his crotch and told him she had to go. Mike stepped out of the car and finished his walk home hoping nobody would notice the huge bulge in his pants.

jt123
jt123
2,754 Followers
12