Mrs Jizm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You getting this, Simon?" he asked.

Nodding I turned back to the scene in front of me. By now Robyn's top was unbuttoned. The collar flapped loose and her breasts threatened to pop out as she moved between poses. The two men continued to click away, their cameras tireless. At each pop of a flash Robyn would take that as her cue to change position until, eventually, she climbed onto the bed still wearing her heels.

The tension cranked up and the room felt suddenly warm, overheated by testosterone, desire, and the high-wattage bulbs in the lights I'd set up as part of the camera kit. I heard both Alan and Mark gasp, an unconscious reflex at the promise of further revelations of Robyn's flesh.

She didn't disappoint.

Robyn reclined on the bed and, with her head against the pillows she locked her eyes on a perspiring Alan. I recognised the sly grin on her face, I knew she was enjoying this moment, would be getting a buzz out of how the men wanted her. Both men gasped, photos forgotten, when Robyn revealed her tits. She smirked knowingly from the bed and, with her jugs cantilevered over the loop of lycra, lifted her buttocks off the bed and hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her underwear. With legs together, feet raised and her knees bent, Robyn slid the scrap of cotton over her stockings.

"Take the pictures," Robyn reminded the men, grinning at their sudden immobility and staring faces. With a hoop of her underwear caught against the heel of one raised shoe, Robyn let her thighs carelessly fall open. "Come on lads, don't gawp, take the photos," she urged as her vulva pouted and her knickers dangled provocatively.

"Bloody hell," Mark muttered.

Indeed, I thought, remembering my first session with Mrs Chisholm. In her house, upstairs in her bedroom where she'd posed on the bed and exposed the heavy-lipped gape of her sex to me. I'd been mesmerised for a time at the sight of those meaty flaps and insignificant fluff of coiffed pubic bush. I knew exactly what these men were feeling.

Their cameras whirred while Robyn held the pose, underwear still hanging from the wicked heel. "Could you get outta the way, mate," Mark barked at Peter who sat, mouth gaping, on the edge of the bed.

Peter looked across to the impatient man. "Uh ... Yeah ... Sorry," he muttered. Distracted by Robyn's lewd display Peter almost tripped over the bag of clothes the woman had left lying on the floor.

With Peter out of the way the boys settled and took their pictures. As they concentrated their lenses on the model, I took photos of the wider scene. I captured Alan's expression when Robyn slid a finger between the folds of her sex.

"Oh dear fucking ..." he muttered when Robyn sat upright, her breasts swaying.

"Do you like me, boys?" Robyn pouted, squeezing her tits together with her palms. Her red-tipped fingers slid over her nipples. Lust surged through me. I wanted to go to the woman and suck at those teats. I imagined kissing her as I stabbed into her cunt with my erection. Robyn loved to kiss, adored the physical contact of our tongues as we fucked together. I'd be happy to do it in front of the other three men, to label Robyn as mine, to show them that I was the one who was privileged to be her lover.

"No funny business," Robyn had instructed in the bar when the men had first arrived. "Take the photos, but don't get the idea that you're going to fuck me." She gave a brief resume of her reasons – her kids, her mother and father, the friends that knew of the glamour stuff. "I don't want to upset anyone by having hard-core stuff on the internet," she added.

I'd always been of the opinion that what Robyn did show on the internet was strong enough, but I suppose that since access to the site was by subscription with only a few tame images as teasers to tempt in the punters, there was no real risk that anyone Robyn knew would see too much.

Both men had nodded at the conditions laid down, but I'd noted their disappointment.

The model reached for her knickers and, after unhooking the garment, flicked it across the room towards Peter.

"Do you like me? Robyn repeated, rolling onto her front and levering herself onto her knees. She presented her rear to the photographers who, after a farcical collision in their haste, moved to capture the images of Robyn's proffered derriere.

"I like you," Mark growled. "I like you a lot. I want to put this camera down and just ..."

Robyn laughed; a chuckle of amusement I knew came in response to Mark's desperate tone of voice. "Do I turn you on, baby?" Robyn purred as her fingers spread her labia. "I'm sorry, I'm such an exhibitionist. I love showing my body off. I know it gets the boys all ... worked up, but I love the attention."

"I'd give you attention," Mark replied. "As much fuckin' attention as you could handle."

"Oh, I'm sure," Robyn teased. "I've no doubt you'd just love to pay me some deep attention." She moved onto her back and then flung her legs over the side of the bed. Standing, posing with her hands on her hips, Robyn offered a challenge. Her words dropped a stone of despair to the pit of my stomach. "If you've got a condom with you ... Well," she shrugged, "you can fuck me. You can both fuck me. But you need to be dressed up to do it."

The two men looked at each other. Mark shrugged his shoulders. "I'm fucked," he said. "What about you, Al – got any johnnies?"

For a heart-stopping moment the man paused. I was sure the next words out of his mouth would be the words I didn't want to hear.

"Not me, mate," he said.

Robyn made a moue of disappointment. If her challenge had been a bluff, and I hoped it had been, then she was a great actress. "Oh ... Oh well, what a shame. Never mind." She turned to me, the headlamps of her breasts shining full beam. "I suppose that you'll have to give me the benefit of your hard-on later, Simon." Robyn grinned at me and winked. "But," she continued, "since the boys are so ... worked up, well, I suppose I'd better offer them a happy ending." Robyn placed her fists on her hips. "A few more pictures, lads," she said. "Then, if you like, you can sort yourselves out. I'll pose for you, give you a lap-dance and all that, and you can ... well, you know ..."

"Downstairs," Mark blurted. "In the hotel toilet, in the bar, there'll be a vending machine. We could get some johnnies outta that. Give you a real happy ending ..." He stared at Robyn, eyes pleading like a hungry Labrador.

"That would break the mood," the model replied. My heart sang. I still didn't know if Robyn had been serious about letting the two men fuck her, I hoped she hadn't. If it was a game, then it was a dangerous game. "I'm in the mood to play with myself and watch a man masturbate." Robyn grinned again. "Or two men if they've a mind to."

It was Mark who unzipped first. "I just gotta spunk, Robyn," he moaned. "If I can't fuck ya ... this is the next best."

The jealousy curdled inside me when Robyn walked across to Mark, took his semi-hard penis in her hand and, as she stroked him to a full-blooded erection, kissed his mouth.

"Show me," she murmured. "Wank your cock. Show me how much I turn you on." The scene and the words she used were reminiscent of when we'd first met. I hated the intimacy in that kiss. I think if she'd knelt and sucked his cock I would have been less bothered. Her lips close to Mark's, their tongues flicking tip to tip, was more upsetting than if she'd offered her cunt and he'd slid inside.

And then Alan joined in.

"Ah shit," I muttered.

Mrs Chisholm, with her big tits hanging and swaying, with her arse all bare, kissed both men, one after the other. Then she moved back to the bed. "Wank for me, boys," she encouraged. "Come on my tits. Make a mess. Don't be shy." Both of them bundled towards Robyn as she sat on the edge of the bed, spread her legs and began to rub herself. "Pictures, Simon," she ordered curtly. "Take the photos." She looked up to where the men were just beginning to coax huge erections to life. "These pics won't be on the website. They're for personal use only." Robyn grinned evilly. "Now use me personally."

All I could do was watch and take pictures. I could see what Robyn meant now, when she spoke of the power. She controlled what went on. The men, although they appeared to use the woman for their own gratification, were really being manipulated by Robyn. They knew they couldn't fuck her, that penetrative sex wasn't allowed, and because Robyn had laid the rules they were unsure if they were permitted to even touch her. Instead, all they did was masturbate while Robyn wound them up. She moaned and sighed, squeezed her tits and fingered herself, all for her own benefit. I knew that she loved to flaunt herself that way, to exhibit herself in the most shocking and sordid fashion.

A few months in the future things would change, Mrs Jizm would evolve. The catalyst for that change would be Peter. The cause was what happened in that hotel room on that warm September afternoon.

Mark and Alan, with their jeans pushed down around their thighs, stood at the bedside and tugged at their erections. Robyn continued to finger her slit and maul her breasts as she watched the boys. Profanities spewed from her mouth as she kept up an obscene litany, describing what they could have done to her if only they had some protection.

"You could've fucked me, lads. Not just wanked but stuck your cocks into me and really given it to me. I've never done two men at once before. Maybe I'll have to set another competition up on the website, only next time I'll make sure I bring some condoms ... lots of condoms. I'd like one in my cunt and one in my mouth ... and," she added with a snicker, "maybe even one in my arse."

Alan swore in frustration. "Please, Robyn," he pleaded. "Can't I just go downstairs and buy some. I'll be as quick as I can. Please, I'm begging you." He shuffled closer to Robyn, his shins bumping against the bed frame.

I knew how that felt, the urgency, the desire to plug my cock into Robyn's body. Desperation swept through me also, but at least I had the gratification of knowing that, eventually, I would be allowed to do so; I would be fucking Mrs Jizm in that hotel room before too much longer.

As it went, things didn't quite turn out that way.

Robyn rolled onto her side facing the two men at the bedside. She swung her legs off the bed placing Alan between her knees. Next she pushed Alan's hand from his dick and replaced it with her fist.

"Sorry, gorgeous," she said, her voice breaking with what I could only assume was her own flaring desire. "I can't take the chance. You're probably a nice, clean lad, but ..." Alan groaned, tilting his head back to moan at the ceiling, "... you're probably very fertile. I bet a big, strong man like you has plenty of seed in his big balls. You wouldn't want to give me a baby would you?" I gave silent thanks to my ex-wife and her insistence on me having a vasectomy. "If your lovely cock was wearing a little raincoat, that's all, just a little rubber suit ... Well, then you could've stuffed my cunt full of meat ..." She reached for Mark's erection with her free hand. "And I could've sucked Mark's cock at the same time." Robyn stroked both men for a few moments before releasing their spring-loaded dicks. "Two men at the same time," she purred as she reclined on the bed again. "Next time, maybe?"

"Ah ... fuck," Mark grunted, a fist quick against his shaft. "I'm gunna ... Shit ..." His face contorted, he grunted again. As he bent at the waist as though he'd been gut-stabbed, Robyn, realising Mark's predicament, hastily moved closer to him.

She barked an abrupt order. "Do it," Robyn insisted, offering her breasts as the target. "Right here. Spunk on my tits. I love to feel all that stuff ... Oh!"

The jet splashed across Robyn's skin, laying a thick strand of goo across her chest and staining the lycra top. A second spurt hung suspended in her blonde hair while a third and fourth arced in a high parabola and rained down onto her tits.

Then, before Mrs Jizm could react, Alan moaned a warning. His grunt was too late. Sperm flew thick and heavy from the eye of his cock, catching Robyn's face as she turned towards the sound of his voice. The woman exclaimed, either from annoyance at the sullying of her make-up or with lascivious approval when a second dollop spat across her forehead. Alan's penis then dribbled a few dying droplets across the tops of Mrs Jizm's breasts, which left a momentary hiatus while the trio fought for breath and regained some composure.

Robyn, from the carnage of tangled bed sheets and the ruin of her make-up, smirked and scooped a dollop of spunk with her forefinger. "Wow," she murmured. "You made a real mess there, lads. I love it. Did you enjoy coming over me?" She licked the gloop from the digit.

A voice suddenly spoke from the corner. Peter, sitting on the chair said, "That's it fellahs. That's your lot. Zip up, don't forget your cameras, make sure you check the blog to find the pics that Simon took." Robyn began to move from the bed. "Stay there," Peter growled at her, turning his long face towards the devastated bed. "Don't move, Robyn, we ain't finished with you yet."

Surprised by the curtailment of their enjoyment, Mark and Alan, after quickly gathering their cameras, left the room, blinking at their host's sudden insistence that they depart.

"That was bit rude, Peter—" Robyn began, her face and chest smeared and glistening with shining residue.

Ignoring Robyn's protest, Peter cut her off by ordering, "Fuck her, Simon." It was my turn to blink in surprise. "On her hands and knees, from behind, fuck her doggy-style."

"Uh ... I dunno, Pete ..." I began.

"Go on," he insisted. "I just wanna watch. Seeing those two do that to her ..." His lugubrious visage swivelled to Robyn. "You really like it, dontcha? Turning 'em on. Showing 'em your tits and getting 'em all hot and bothered. Gives you a thrill, eh?"

"You know it does, Peter," Robyn smirked. "We've talked of it often enough."

"So you gunna get on your hands and knees and let me watch him fuck you?"

"For you, anything," the woman purred, winking theatrically. She looked at me then. "Come on, Simon. Don't just stand there with your mouth hanging open. Do as the man wants." She paused, staring at me intently before issuing the challenge. "Unless you're too shy to do it in front of him. Is that a problem, Simon?" She massaged her tits, rolling the heavy dough-balls daubed with spunk in her palms. The sight of her breasts always turned me on, never failed to get my cock thick and hard. "Those boys didn't have any compunction about performing for an audience. They would've both fucked me in front of you."

That was the goad, the trigger. The thought of those two fucking Robyn flared the jealousy deep in my guts. I fixed my eyes on the bedraggled, stained woman on the bed and unbuckled my belt. "Get on your knees," I growled.

A few moments later, divested of clothing, I knelt behind Robyn, held my erection in one fist and aimed it at her pouting cunt.

Her groan of pleasure as I slid balls deep was sweet to my ears.

Her suspender straps went tight across my knuckles when I slid my hands beneath them to grab Robyn's hips. Pulling the woman's buttocks against my belly I rammed into her as though to teach her a stern lesson. The result was a long, low drawn-out groan and a muttered obscenity from her. With Robyn facing the foot of the bed, her head towards Peter, I could see the man staring at us from his seated position.

He showed me his long, yellow incisors in what I assumed was a smile. "Give it to her," he hissed. Then to my eye-bulging astonishment he stood and unzipped his trousers. Peter advanced the few steps to the bed. "Look at this," he ordered Robyn, holding what looked a length of fire hose in his hand.

"Oh!" Robyn cried when she saw Peter's member. "That's fucking enormous," she added, turning to look back at me as I paused mid-stroke. "Look at the size of his cock ..." Robyn reached an arm towards me, grasping for my hip. Her nails scraped the skin as she urged me to fuck her. "Do it," she moaned. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Really, really ... Really fucking hard." The woman pushed herself up on straight arms, palms down against the bed, and thrust her buttocks back against me. Her skin slapped against mine in a metronomic thwacks. I could feel Robyn's sex leaking her desire.

Growling, I hunched low over her back, reaching under her body for her tits. Catching hold of the swinging orbs I cupped their heavy weight in my hands. The nipples were hard pebbles against my palms as I jabbed my cock into her body in short, hard stabs. I could feel the sticky residue of semen drying against Robyn's skin.

After riding the woman hard in this position for half a minute I released her breasts and knelt upright. This time I took hold of the suspender belt. Grabbing the lacy elastic I yanked on it like reins on a horse, slapping Robyn's jiggling, rolling buttocks with a flat hand as I continued ramming her with my cock.

"You like it rough?" I asked, slapping her flesh again.

Her eyes flashed venom at me when she turned to face me, craning her neck and twisting her body to do so.

"That isn't rough. That's nowhere near rough. Come on." She provoked me with a sneer of derision. "Really give it to me. See if you can bring me off." Then came the goad again: "Those two boys would've made me come. Especially Alan ... I really wanted to sit on his fat cock ... I bet ..." Robyn broke off her tirade to lower her face to the bed and groan. She twisted her torso to look at me again. "That's better, much better. Come on ... Harder ..."

Peter stood at the foot of the bed, coaxing his cock into a weighty-looking erection. "I can't take it anymore," he grunted. "Sorry, Robyn, but ..."

The woman gave a cry of pain when Peter grabbed a handful of straggling hair and pulled her face round to him. "Suck it," he ordered.

Robyn paused, just for a moment, a mere flicker in time.

Distracted from the sensations in my cock caused by Robyn's clenching insides, I thought she would refuse but, to my surprise, she opened her mouth instead.

Peter's head lolled backwards as Robyn forced as much of him into her mouth as she could manage. Then he pushed even more of that terrible length into her face. I heard the woman gag, retching and spitting when finally Peter relented and pulled his cock out of her gullet.

"More," she croaked. Both of you. More ..."

Strings of drool hung from her chin as Robyn grabbed Peter's dick eagerly.

And so this was Robyn's first experience of two men. She took to it very well, like a seasoned professional, a true porn star. With my inherent jealousy supressed, such was the lure and distraction of Robyn's sex, I fucked into her while Peter's girth stretched her lips and the length nudged her tonsils. Eventually it all became too much and, with a strangled, garbled warning, I squirted my seed into Robyn's body.

The woman's muffled grunts came from around her mouthful of cock. "He's filling me with it," Robyn eventually gasped when she managed to dislodge Peter from her throat. "Oh yes! He's coming inside me, filling me with the hot stuff."

Finally, spent, and with my cock dribbling gloop, I pushed Robyn's buttocks away from me and collapsed on the bed.

Peter grinned evilly. "My turn now," he said, stroking his length slowly with his fist. "Get on it," he instructed Robyn after he sat on the chair. "Stir that porridge with my big spoon."

That Robyn would even contemplate fucking that man, after the fuss she'd made over condoms earlier, never mind him being a disgusting specimen, came as a shock. To see her clambering eagerly onto his lap, her legs either side of his skinny, pale shanks was overwhelming.