Mrs Jizm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her long groan of pleasure when she sank down onto the monolith was testimony to what was happening in front of my eyes. I sat on the bed, mouth hanging open, as I watched Mrs Jizm squirm on Peter's cock. At least she was facing away from him. If she'd kissed him ...

As it was I could see her skin stretched tight around the thick shaft. Her clitoris shone, greasy and swollen with arousal while obscene farts and squelches erupted from their coupling. A thick, opaque dribble of my semen squirted around Peter's shaft when Robyn rose to the domed tip, the viscous trickle skidding over his balls and along the cleft of his arse to stain the chair fabric. Robyn's cunt farted as she sank down onto that column again.

"Oh God," Robyn babbled. "I'm sorry, Simon," she groaned, staring into my eyes. "I can't help it. It's just so ... Fuck ... It's just so ..."

Her head lolled and Peter's nicotine stained fingers appeared as he mauled her breasts and rolled the long nipples between forefinger and thumb.

Then, with one arm encircling Robyn's waist to hold her against him, Peter stood, hefting the woman to the bed, where he then began to fuck her very hard.

Robyn's nails clawed at the bedcovers. She groaned and wailed and exhorted the old man to do anything he wanted to her. All I could do was watch, moribund and mortified, as Robyn climaxed exuberantly.

"I'm going to do it too," Peter groaned while Robyn writhed and convulsed.

He held Robyn tight against his body, her buttocks squashed against his flabby stomach, as he pumped what was probably a gallon of goo into her.

Twisting and still groaning, Robyn fell face down onto the bed while Peter, his cock hanging there all shiny and sticky with bodily fluids – mine, his and Robyn's – staggered to the chair.

"You fucking bastard," Robyn spat venomously at the wheezing old man. "You pig. How could you ...?"

"You fucking loved it," Peter interjected. "Don't come it with me. You loved doing it. Look at you now, lying there with all that spunk dribbling outta your cunt ..." He poked a grizzled chin at Robyn. "Four blokes' jizm you took today ... And it ain't even two o'clock yet. Yeah, you loved it, Robyn." He sparked up an illegal cigarette.

The train journey out of London back to Bedfordshire was a little awkward at first. At least Peter wasn't with us on the return.

"A little business in Kent," he informed me after he'd showered and dressed. "Could be good for all of us," he added with a conspiratorial wink.

When the train pulled out of Stevenage Robyn and I were alone in the carriage. I regarded her across the three feet between us.

"That wasn't what I expected," I began.

Robyn giggled, a nervous explosion of pent up agitation. "He's right, you know."

"Who? Peter?"

"Yes."

"About ...?"

"I loved it. I couldn't help myself. When he slapped that horse's cock in front of my face ... I mean ... Fuck ..."

The angry jealousy twisted a blade in my gonads. "He's an old man, Robyn. He's a disgusting old perv ..."

"That made it better," Robyn replied, squirming against the tatty fabric of the bench seat. "Somehow, and don't ask me to rationalise it because I couldn't, I didn't see him, all I saw was this cock, it didn't matter to me at the time who was attached to it." She gave me that sly look. "And," her voice fell to a treacly murmur. I struggled to hear her over the rattle of the train.

"What?" I asked.

"I said, and I didn't shower afterwards. I've still got your spunk oozing out of me. My knickers are soaked. I can smell the dried jizm on my tits too. All I did was run a comb through my hair. It was a bugger getting the comb through where Mark had come, it dried all stiff ..." Robyn looked out of the window. Countryside blurred past.

"What about all that guff about condoms? With Mark and Alan? Why didn't you fuck them?"

"Oh, I wanted to," Robyn confessed. "I was tempted, but it was still more of a power thing at that time. And besides, I wasn't so worked up. When they came on me ... Wow, well, that was it. After that ... If Mark had pressed it, and I think he was more inclined to be dominant than Alan ... Yes," she nodded, "I reckon I would've let them.

"What about Peter? I mean he came inside you. What about pregnancy?"

"I'm not stupid, I use contraception. You're vasectomy isn't really an issue." I digested all this and watched the single passenger get on the train at Arlesey.

"The kids are at their dad's," she said. "Would you ... I mean ... Will you stay over tonight? I'm feeling so sexy right now." She wriggled again.

I couldn't refuse.

"Thank you for being there today," she murmured when, in her house, showered and fragrant now, she offered her mouth for my kiss.

That was the precursor event. In the days to come Peter would influence Robyn even more. The nickname of Mrs Jizm became even more apt. Of course, as I slid my leaking cock between Robyn's oiled breasts later that evening, I had little idea of what was to come.