Mrs Johnston Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels strange to be so close to my husband, but yet so far at the same time, I wonder what he's up to now." Hilary said.

"Do you love him?" David asked carefully.

"Yes, yes I do, he is a good man. He has always provided for me and has always been there for me, not matter what." she replied with hesitation.

It was at this time, Hilary began to feel guilty about what she was doing, she loved Mr Johnston very much, and knew that if he knew she was so sexually unsatisfied, he'd do anything he could to make it up to her, and he would be traumatised if he knew she was having an affair. She had to see him, she had to see her husband. She didn't know whether she should tell him about the affair or not, but she knew she had to go and see him right now. When she saw him, she knew what she would have to do. Hilary got her clothes on and explained the situation to David, he wasn't happy, but he understood. He helped Hilary pack her things and kissed her goodbye as she left.

The walk to her door seemed to take forever, once she got there, Hilary opened it quietly and put her bag down. The morning newspaper was still poking through the letterbox, she thought this was strange as Mr Johnston usually reads it in the morning. She then saw a women's coat hanging up on the coat rack, as she looked in the lounge, she saw two empty wine glasses and her face dropped as she realised what was happening. She slowly climbed the stairs and was shocked as she could hear giggling and moaning coming from her bedroom. She slowly opened the door and was stunned at what she saw, her husband was fucking another woman, and he was about to cum. She didn't say anything as he husband grunted and came hard in this woman, who must have been no older than 20. It was the girl who saw Hilary first, and she screamed.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you!" Said Mr Johnston.

"You're, you're wife's here!" Stuttered the girl.

"What! Oh my god! Hilary, darling, it's not what you think!" Mr Johnston stumble out an excuse, but it was too late, Hilary was in floods of tears, running downstairs into the kitchen. A short while later, the girl grabbed her jacket and left and Mr Johnston came to speak to Hilary.

"Hilary, I am so sorry, I am such an idiot. It's just, you've been so cold to me lately, I've felt so rejected."

"Who is she?" Hilary asked distantly.

"Her name is Jenna, she's a new girl at work."

"How long?"

"About three months now, but this was the first time I've brought her here. It started out honestly enough, she would flirt, winking at me, smiling. Then one night she stayed back to work late, we were in the office together, alone, one thing led to another and..."

"I get the idea." Hilary said, as she closed her eyes, trying to get the image of her husband balls deep in the pretty young women out of her head."

"She said she'd keep staying late at the office if I could help her out, get her promoted, cut a few corners, that kinda thing."

"But you have nothing to do with promotions!" Hilary replied.

"Yes, but she didn't know that," Mr Johnston said sheepishly. "Once she found out she threatened to tell you unless I gave her money, or brought her things, it just got so out of control."

They talked for hours more, Mr Johnston came up with more excuses, but Hilary didn't tell him about David, and she shocked her husband when she told him she wasn't going to leave him. It was a lie, Hilary wanted him to leave, but not just yet.

It was late and Mr Johnston was setting up the sofa bed downstairs when he heard his wife call him from the bedroom. He opened the door to see his wife laying on the bed in her tight red bra and matching thong - his favourite. Her breasts were nearly popping out of the bra, and her hand was toying with the side of the thong.

"Do you still want me?" She asked.

"Yes!" Mr Johnston said, as he began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Wait, I want you to get some wine first."

"But, we haven't got any, I used the last bottle up last night." He sighed.

"Well then you shall have to go out and get some, don't be long." Hilary said with a devilish grin.

Mr Johnston was out of the house quick as a flash, and Hilary grabbed the phone, she dialled a number and waited for an answer.

"I'm home alone, in bed and waiting for you, the door's open. Don't be long."

Hilary grinned as she put the phone down. She knew exactly what she was doing, she pulled the duvet off the bed and removed her bra and thong, she was just about to lay down when she heard a light knock on the bedroom door as it opened.

"Hello? Hilary? I got your call." Said David, as he entered the room. He gasped as he saw Hilary. She didn't say a word, she simply crooked her finger and motioned for him to come closer. She lay on the bed and as he lay on top of her, she slid her hand into his pants and whispered in his ear,

"Mr Johnston will be home any second now, and I want you to show him how he is supposed to satisfy his wife, okay?"

"Are you sure?" David asked.

Hilary nodded and helped the young man get out of his clothes, gripping his cock and jerking it softly until it was fully erect. He slid into Hilary's pussy and began to fuck her slowly.

"Come on, I want you to fuck me. You're my hot young stud, who I'm having an illicit affair with okay?" Said Hilary.

David nodded and picked up the pace and began to really fuck Hilary, sliding his big cock all the way out, before slamming it into her again. They were both enjoying themselves but stopped as soon as the heard the door slam shut. Hilary began to groan and bucked her hips, making David resume his thrusts into her cunt. The door to the bedroom opened.

"Oh David, oh yes! Yes! Yes! You know how I like it, you're big cock feels so good in my little pussy!" Hilary screamed as she faked an orgasm in front of her husband.

"Hilary! Oh my god, why would you do this to me?" Mr Johnston exclaimed. He was about to leave when he saw the organ being used to penetrate his wife.

"Oh...oh my..." He stammered.

"You see dear, you're not the only one who could get a younger playmate, the difference is that mine isn't looking for money or a promotion." Hilary said triumphantly, between breaths. Her real orgasm was fast approaching.

"What...what's happening to you, what is he doing to you? Are you okay?" Mr Johnston said, with a confused look on his face. He though that David was hurting his wife, he didn't realise that Hilary was groaning and screaming in pleasure, not pain, and that she wasn't scratching at his back to make him stop.

"Take note dear, this is how I look when I really have on orgasm!" Hilary said proudly.

Mr Johnston could only stare in disbelief as he watch his wife have a very loud orgasm. He still wasn't sure how her tiny pussy could take such a big cock, but he knew he couldn't watch any more and he ran downstairs.

Hilary smiled in contentment as David came loudly, loud enough for Mr Johnston to hear.

"Thank you." She said. "You've made things much better."

The two lovers fell asleep as Mr Johnston stayed downstairs. The next morning, Hilary came downstairs to see her husband sitting on the sofa.

"I didn't sleep much last night." He said.

"Oh I did, I slept like a log!" Hilary replied happily.

"I'm so ashamed Hilary, I can't believe you made me see that last night."

"What did you expect? I hadn't had an orgasm in so long, you never tried to satisfy me, what was i supposed to do?" she said angrily.

"I know I've been a lousy lover, I almost expected you to stray, what I didn't expect was that I would get so turned on by the sight of you having an affair."

Hilary was stunned, in her rush to punish her husband by doing to him what he had done to her, she didn't anticipate that her husband may have actually enjoyed what he had seen. She couldn't believe she did not think of that possibility, especially as she had seen how excited David's friend Rob had become while he watched David fuck Hilary.

Before she could say anything, Mr Johnston continued, "I spent last night masturbating to the thought of him fucking you, I, I think I want to watch him do it again."

Hilary's first instinct was to say no, but then she thought for a second, if Mr Johnston was okay with it, then why would she leave him? She could have all the stability her marriage brought her, but still have the fantastic sex with David. She was going to see where this could go. She called up to David and told him to come downstairs.

He walked down, fully naked, his flaccid cock swinging proudly between his legs, once he saw Mr Johnston he covered himself up.

"I thought he would be out!" He said.

"Don't worry dear, it turns out Mr Johnston enjoyed the show we put on for him last night, and would like to see a repeat performance. So uncover yourself, it's okay." Said Hilary, as she undid her nightgown and let it fall to the floor. David's cock began to rise and Mr Johnston gazed at it intensely. Hilary sat on the edge of the sofa with her legs spread, and beckoned David over, he knelt down and aimed his cock at the waiting vagina. A bulge had appeared in Mt Johnston's trousers, and he began rubbing himself. David rubbed the head of his cock around Hilary's pussy. As he did this, Mr Johnston sat down, took out his cock, and begin to stroke it. David slid his cock in and all three of them groaned together.

"He's so big, how can you take him so easily?" Asked Mr Johnston.

"I've had plenty of practise." Hilary replied between breaths.

"You, you've been with him for a long time?"

"Long enough for my pussy to adjust to him, haven't you noticed that you haven't quite stretched me like you used to, dear?"

"I just thought, since we're older now, I never knew..."

David had been fucking Hilary for over half an hour, and Mr Johnston had witnessed Hilary have countless orgasms over this time. Mr Johnston had to let go of his cock and try hard not to cum. David, on the other hand, had no trouble. But he was ready to cum now, and Mr and Mrs Johnston could both tell he was close by his heavy breathing and the way he became rougher with his thrusts.

"David, dear, why don't you show my husband how powerful your penis is?" Hilary said. David knew what she meant. He made one final thrust in and out of her cunt before he pulled out and shoot a big load all over Hilary's chest, which she had jutted out in front of her. David grunted loudly as he came, and couldn't hear Mr Johnston grunt as he came. He didn't have as much sperm as David, and it didn't shoot very far. In fact, out of all the orgasms David had seen in his life, it had to be one of the most pathetic.

"Is that all?" David said, looking at Mr Johnston.

"Yes, I'm afraid I've had to put up with that over the last few years." Said Hilary as she sighed at her husband. Mr Johnston did look pleased with himself, but then he frowned,

"Well of course I can't compete with that!" said an exasperated Mr Johnston.

"David can also last longer than 10 seconds, which is more than can be said for some people" Hilary said snidely.

Mr Johnston looked down at his cock, which was now limp and starting to shrivel up. He then looked at David's cock, long, stiff, and ready to go again, even though he had just spilt his seed all over Mr Johnston's wife's tits. He knew there was no way he could compare with a stud like David, and he was okay with that, he really liked watching a young, well hung stud satisfy his wife. He wasn't sure why, he remembered the woman he was dating before he met Hilary, her name was Leah, she was 10 years younger then he was at the time, and while all his friends told him she was only with him for his money, Mr Johnston was sure that it was the real thing. Leah was a sexy woman, far out of Mr Johnston's league, she was about 5'8", with long brown hair with blonde highlights, and deep brown eyes with a smile that could stop traffic. Her body was curvaceous, 36E breasts, which she loved to show off, sitting above a size 8 waist, with a round arse you'd expect to see on a larger woman. She got plenty of looks from men, and a fair few women, whenever they went out, Mr Johnston liked the attention his girlfriend got, it made him proud. What Mr Johnston didn't know, was that his 'little problem' of premature ejaculation, was a big problem for Leah, and rather solving it by talking to him, Leah solved it by fucking most of Mr Johnston's friends. She managed to do this for 3 months before Mr Johnston came home early from work one afternoon, he found the front door locked from the inside and his knocks were going unanswered, so he went round the back. He was about to knock on the back door when he looked through the small back window. He could see Leah, fully naked, riding his best friend. His first instinct was to smash the door down, but he was transfixed by how beautiful Leah looked as she was riding the cock as if it were the last penis on earth. She had her hands all over his chest and was in pure pleasure as she bounced her hips up and down. Mr Johnston had never seen her orgasm quite like she was at this moment in time, he felt his cock stiffen, and began to rub himself. Shortly after Mr Johnston's friend had came inside Leah, and she had recovered from her last orgasm, they both got dressed, and he left. Mr Johnston drive around the street before he came home, kissed his girlfriend on the forehead, and rushed to the bathroom to masturbate furiously while thinking about what he had just witnessed. He always wished he could be closer to Leah while she had her orgasms from another man, and he was shocked when she broke off the relationship, but he wasn't shocked when she started dating his friend, the same friend who Mr Johnston had seen fucking Leah's brains out.

Things were different now though, Mr Johnston was sitting a few feet from his wife and her lover, David's cock was ready to fuck, and Hilary was anxious for something in her pussy. Mr Johnston sat on the sofa next to Hilary, he whispered in Hilary's ear,


"I'd like to see him take you from behind, would that be okay?"

Hilary smiled and said,

"I think we can do that. David dear, would you like to fuck me from behind?"

"Sure!" He said as Hilary stood up and bent over. She held her husbands hand and squeezed it tight as David entered her from behind. Mr Johnston loved the look on his wife's face as David's big cock stretched her little cunt, she was breathing heavily as the young man trusted in and out of her.

"You didn't go to see friends, did you? Was you at his house?" Mr Johnston asked.

"Yes, I got there on Friday, he fucked me as soon as I arrived, then when we went upstairs, he fucked me again, and again, and again. I even let him have my arse for the first time, and it was great." Hilary said, breathlessly.

"He put that in your arse? Oh my god! Has there been anyone else?"

"David brought his friend round, and we had a threesome, upstairs in our bed. The friend wasn't as big as David, and he wasn't a stud either, but he was still eager, and could get an erection after he came, especially after he saw David plunge his cock in and out of me. Do you have an erection?"

"Yes, yes I do." Said Mr Johnston, and he began to unbutton his trousers with one hand as Hilary had an orgasm. She squeezed her husbands hand tight as he started stroking his cock. He licked his lips as his wife came, looking at the big tool sliding in and out of her hole.

"Tell me about your first time with him, how was it?" Said Mr Johnston, as he quickened the pace of his hand.

"Well I made up a terrible excuse to bring him round, then I seduced him and gave him a blow job, he came so hard, I was shocked at first, I think he was too, we went in the shower and I let him soap me up, and then he fucked me, and it felt amazing, to be stretched like that, to be wanted. It was my first orgasm in a long time."

Mr Johnston listened intently as he stroked his cock. He watched in amazement as David tensed up, grunted, and shot a big load deep into Hilary's cunt. She clutched his hand tightly as the huge cock erupted in her. Mr Johnston thought it looked amazing as it slid out of her, covered in her juices. David sat on the edge of the sofa, and Hilary sat in the middle, she let go of her husbands hand and held David's hand as she nuzzled up to him, leaving her husband alone to finish masturbating.

"Would you mind finishing yourself off in the bathroom, dear? You're spoiling the mood." Said Hilary bluntly.

Mr Johnston shuffled off to the bathroom. He bent over the toilet, and fisted his meat as he thought about what he had just witnessed.

Downstairs, Hilary was casually stroking David's semi erect cock, and he was softly flicking her sensitive clit.

"What do you think about this, honey? I know what we had on Friday night was, special, but I need the stability from my husband, I need to be in this marriage." Hilary said with a sigh.

"I understand." David said. "I don't mind fucking you in front of your husband, but I want you alone as well. We'll have to get a hotel someplace quiet. Someplace where they won't mind that you have a toy boy, and that you scream my name all night."

"Mmmm that sounds fantastic." Said Hilary with a smile. "I'll get hubby to bring his credit card down and he can pay for it now."

Upstairs, Mr Johnston had shot, or rather dribbled, his load in the toilet, he was now in his bedroom, thinking about David and his friend had fucked his wife senseless, in their own bed! He saw David's pants laying on the bed. He picked them up and smelt them. They smelt like sex. He smelt his wife's thong, it smelt the same. He heard her calling him from downstairs, he rushed down to see the two lovers on the sofa.

"David and I want to spend next weekend in an expensive hotel so we can enjoy some time together uninterrupted. I want you to book it now, David has to go soon and I want him to enjoy one more orgasm before he goes."

"Yes dear, I'll do that now." said Mr Johnston, he grabbed his wallet and took the phone to the next room. As he was dialling he saw Hilary walk David to the door, she was still naked, but David had put his clothes on. They stood at the door and kissed. Hilary grabbed at his trousers and pulled his cock out. Mr Johnston couldn't believe how the young stud could get erection after erection, it was incredible.

"Hello? Sir? How can I help you?" a deep male voice came from the end of the phone.

"Oh, uh, yes. I'd like to get a room for two please, two nights, next Friday and Saturday."

Hilary had spread her legs and David was carefully pushing his cock inside her, once he was all the way in, Hilary put her legs around his waist. David held her against the wall while he trusted his hips against hers.

"We have three types of rooms available, Sir. The economy room, mid range, and our top line." said the voice from down the phone.

Hilary was moaning and groaning now, while David was fucking her for all he was worth, Mr Johnston had began to touch himself again, he was having trouble getting his third erection of the day, but had his hands in his pants and was rubbing his semi erect cock while he sighed gently.

"Sir? Is everything alright Sir? Which room would you like?"

"Oh, do you have a penthouse suite?"

Hilary moaned loudly, she was telling David how big he was, and how much she was getting off.

"Uh, yes, Sir, we do have a penthouse suite. Is everything okay, Sir?" the voice said a little more concerned.

"Yes! That's it! You fucking stud! Give me your cock! Give me your cock!" Hilary screamed as she came heavily.

"Sir, are you having sex with your wife." the voice asked, sounding more excited.

"No, her boyfriend is. I'll take the penthouse suite please." said Mr Johnston.

"Oh wow! Sure, the penthouse suite is yours! Can I...can I speak to her?"