Mrs Johnston Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david450
david450
14 Followers

"Sure."

Mr Johnston passed the phone to Hilary. She was breathing heavily as she heard the man unzip his trousers.

"What's your name sweetie?" Hilary asked.

"Steve, my name's Steve."

"Well, Steve, I'm in a world of pleasure right now, are you touching yourself?"

"Yes, stroking softly."

"Tell me Steve, how big is your cock?"

"It's 7 inches Ma'am, and so stiff right now."

"That's a nice size, you're bigger than my husband, but a few inches smaller than my boyfriend." Hilary said, before she squealed and came hard, nearly dropping the phone.

"Oh fuck, did you just cum?" Steve said excitedly.

"Yes, yes I did, it felt so good, he was squeezing my arse and sliding his big piece of meat so far inside me, it was amazing." said Hilary contently.

"Oh shit, yes, I'm gonna, oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Steve said excitedly. He groaned deeply down the phone.

Hilary laughed.

"Did you enjoy that, dear?" she giggled.

"Yes Ma'am! Most enjoyable!" Steve said. Hilary could tell he had a large grin on his face.

"Well, Steve, I shall be bringing my boyfriend to your hotel next week, maybe I'll see you there. Goodbye." Hilary hung up the phone and wrapped her arms around David, just as he shot his load inside her.

Mr Johnston took the phone from Hilary and put it on the hook. David had now pulled his trousers up and kissed Hilary goodbye before leaving. Hilary slid on her nightgown and sat on the sofa, opposite Mr Johnston.

"Hilary, darling, I enjoyed this morning. Watching you have sex with David was just amazing, I hope he can come round soon. But about the hotel next week, I really want to watch, is there any chance I can come as well?"

"Well, I suppose you could get the room next to ours and listen through." said Hilary.

"I'd like that. Hilary, I'm erect for the third time today, why don't we go upstairs and see how things go?"

Hilary hesitated, she wanted more sex, but she didn't think her husband was up to the job. She'd give him the benefit of the doubt this time.

"Follow me." Hilary walked upstairs, taking off her nightgown as she entered the room. She lay on the bed and got under the covers. Mr Johnston climbed under with her and tried to climb between her legs, they stayed firmly shut.

"Put a condom on, you don't know where your slut has been." She said.

Mr Johnston sighed, but did as he was told. He clumsily slid the rubber on and then slid his member into Hilary's cunt.

"Oh yes." he sighed. "It's been so long since I've been inside you, Hilary."

Hilary couldn't feel anything. She'd only had David's cock inside her for so long now, and her usually tight pussy was now so accustomed to his mammoth size that she could no longer feel her smaller husband.

"I can really feel how he's stretched you. You're not as tight as you used to be, but you still feel so...oh...yes...so tight...so good...uuuuh!" Mr Johnston stiffened his whole body as he orgasmed. He pulled out of Hilary's unsatisfied pussy and kissed her cheek.


"You know that I didn't feel any of that, don't you?" said Hilary.

"Yes dear, I'm sorry. If there's anything I can..." Hilary cut him off.

"Put your head between my legs, dear, and use your tongue."

"But, but he's been in you, he's not used a condom!" Mr Johnston protested.

"I don't care. Do it."

Mr Johnston crawled down his wife's body and held his face to her cunt. It smelt like it always did, but was mixed with the aroma of her young stud's semen. Mr Johnston slowly lowered his head and slid out his tongue, licking the slit from the bottom upwards. He liked the taste. He continued licking, finding her clit with his tongue and rubbing around it, occasionally sticking it into her pussy, where he could taste David's cum. The thought of it drove him wild. A young man's sperm deep inside his wife. He grabbed Hilary's thighs and slid his fingers in deep, making Hilary buck her hips into her husbands face. He'd never given Hilary oral sex this good, and she was enjoying it, he'd never been this vigorous, he was usually just timid with his touching and licking, leaving Hilary frustrated, not satisfied. But tonight his energy was about to give Hilary the first orgasm from her husband in a long time. Hilary was holding her husbands head down, making him unable to move, not that he wanted to anyway. Hilary was leaking her sex juices all over his mouth, and he was drinking them all down, loving the taste of his wife and her lover. Hilary began grinding her hips into Mr Johnston's face and moaning loudly, she had moved her hands up above her head and was holding the headboard above the bed. As she was shaking and trembling, the headboard was banging against the wall loudly. Mr and Mrs Johnston barely noticed it, but it was causing big problems for the neighbours next door...

david450
david450
14 Followers