Mrs. Loose Booty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paid for it all, including the scandalous bathing suit. Three tiny triangles with nothing but a string through her big sexy ass. I had my hand in my pocket touching myself thinking about all the men who would see my love so exposed.

"You like it then?"

"I do, ma'am. Very much."

"You like me showing my body off to real men, johnnie. You know they all want to fuck me, right?"

"They'd be crazy if they didn't, ma'am."

When Lois decided she had enough shopping, she suggested we go for a drink somewhere. I followed her directions to a bar and grill and we took a seat in a booth.

"I'm excited about my trip, baby. I think Derrick will be happy with what I wear for him too."

"I hope so, ma'am."

We chatted a bit and were just about to leave when a man stopped by the table. "Girl, you're a sight for sore eyes."

Lois was flattered as she always is when a black man hits on her.

"Mind if I join you two?"

"Please do," Lois smiled.

He sat next to Lois who made no move which allowed him to sit close to her. "johnnie, I need you to go to the bar and wait there for me."

I was hurt that she wouldn't let me stay and watch him convince her to fuck him. Lois likes to be seduced by her black gentlemen friends and this was such an occasion."

I was heartened when she beckoned me over. "Get me another drink baby and ask this gentleman if you can get him anything."

"Yes ma'am. Sir, may I get you something?"

He sent me after a bourbon and coke. As I left, I heard him say to Lois, "You got the white boy trained well."

"You have no idea," she laughed.

They spent another half hour taking, touching, feeling each other out and up. Lois beckoned me once more. "johnnie, this is Michael. Michael has been kind enough to offer to drive me home. Isn't that nice of him?"

"Um yes ma'am. Thank you, sir."

"You run along home now. Michael and I will be there in a bit. Oh, and stop by the liquor store and pick up a nice bottle of bourbon for Michael."

"Yes ma'am," I said as I walked away. I was getting turned on thinking that I just might get to watch my lady with a new man friend tonight.

I was naked and waiting when Lois and Michael walked in the door. "Look, Michael. Little johnnie wants you to fuck me." Lois said seeing my present erection.

After he stopped laughing, Mr. Michael asked me if that was true.

"Yes, sir, I said handing him his bourbon on the rocks.

Instead of allowing me to take my place beside Lois, Mr. Michael took me by my arm. His one hand held his cocktail. His free hand roamed over my body. "Your boy has a cute bottom, Lois," he said caressing me there.

"He's special, Michael. I already told you what he can do for you."

"johnnie, Mr. Michael was delighted to learn that you're an accomplished cock sucker. He shared with me that he's bisexual and enjoys nothing more than bedding a white couple. Isn't that exciting?"

"Yes ma'am. It is exciting." I wasn't lying either. I shivered as Mr. Michael ran his hand over my bottom, probing my anus with a finger.

"With your permission, madam?" Mr. Michael asked Lois.

"Certainly, kind sir. Please feel free. Now johnnie, you listen to the gentleman and treat him with the same respect as you do Derrick and me."

"Yes ma'am."

Mr. Michael took a seat in one of my overstuffed chairs. Patting the wide armrest and pointing to the floor beside him, I immediately knew what he wanted and went and knelt just in front of the side of his chair.

Looking at Lois but speaking to me, Mr. Michael began by saying that Lois had told him I was a very good boy and very respectful of her and her real men. "Is that right, johnnie?"

"Yes sir. I try to do my best, Mr. Michael."

"Yes, yes, I can see that. Now let me ask you a question. Please consider your answer before telling us."

"Okay, sir."

"Now son, what I'm about to ask you has two purposes. I'll explain after Lois and I hear from you."

"So you consider yourself respectful to your lady's men. Do you think it's respectful that they see your pink dick waving about? Do you think a real man like myself considers that respectful?"

"Sir, Miss. Lois insists that I..."

"I'm not interested in what Lois has told you," he interrupted. "I want your answer, what her white boy cock sucker thinks is respectful."

He made my answer easy because he let me know what he wanted me to say. "No sir. I think I may have unintentionally offended my lady's gentlemen callers."

"Very good. Now we're getting somewhere. Now johnnie, do you think it would be respectful if you covered your shame?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, very good. I agree. Now what would you suggest to your lady that you be permitted to wear?"

"Um, my boxers, maybe?"

Mr. Michael looked at Lois who was enjoying herself immensely. "Don't men wear boxer shorts?"

"Yes sir, some do."

"That's correct, johnnie. Do you consider yourself a man, a real man?"

I looked at Lois who was leaning forward so as not to miss a word and smiling at my discomfort.

"I don't understand, sir."

"Okay. That's predictable. You suck cocks, right?"

"Yes sir."

"You watch as real men fuck your lovely lady, right and wait until they're finish to clean his cock and her pussy, right?"

"Yes sir."

"Then you wait until Lois gives you permission to pleasure yourself, right?"

"Yes sir."

Looking at Lois, Mr. Michael had a wide grin on his face. Then looking at me with a serious expression, he stated more than asked, "And then you put that shit back where if came from, right?"

"It's the rules, sir."

"Yes, I know. So, after doing all that, sucking cocks, eating a real man's cum from your woman's pussy, do you think you're a man?"

"Yes sir. I was born a male."

"Exactly, johnnie. You were born a male and are still a male. But, from what I've heard from you and Lois, and what I see, you're not a man at all. Male? Yes. Man, oh hell no. So, we are in a quandary, are we not?"

"I guess so, Mr. Michael."

"Think about it, johnnie. Think hard. Men wear boxers, those who are not men wear panties. Isn't that right?"

"Yes sir, women wear panties."

"And therein lies our dilemma, johnnie. What to do about what you should be wearing. Lois told me that she once gifted you her panties and suggested you could wear them should you so desire. Did you wear them? Did you pull her pretty panties up over your pink little dick and cute bottom, johnnie?"

"No sir. I didn't."

"But, did you think about sliding that soft nylon that had been so close to her pussy up your soft hairless legs and over your warm round bum?"

The visual image he created in my mind made my dick throb. I gave him my answer which was the truth. "Yes sir, I considered wearing them."

"But you declined that opportunity."

"Yes sir, I was at work and..."

"Let me see if I have this clear," Mr. Michael interrupted me again. "Your lady, the beautiful and sexy Lois gives you her panties and gave you her permission to wear them and you did not. What I am hearing, johnnie is that you declined her generous offer, an offer she has only given to you and you alone."

"Who are you to refuse a beautiful woman like the one you are so fortunate to serve, or any woman for that matter? It's true that a good cock sucker should be naked. Naked unless he has been gifted panties like you were. Then, like the obedient cock sucker you should be for your woman and her men, you should have begged Lois for the opportunity to cover your shame, that little pink dick that's leaking even as we talk, to cover that in panties."

The room was quiet as Mr. Michael let his words sink in.

I looked at my love, my lady and felt ashamed that I had let her down. "Lois, ma'am, please forgive me. I have no excuse but that I was thinking only of me and not, as I should have, you."

"What are you asking her, johnnie. Tell her what you are asking for, son," Mr. Michael directed me."

"Please Lois, give me one more chance. Mr. Michael is right. I'm not a man. Someone like me should be in panties, for you and your men."

"Someone like you, baby boy? Exactly what is someone like you?"

I looked at Lois, then at Mr. Michael and back to Lois. I'm a male. Not a man but a cuck sucking male, ma'am."

"Then you're asking me, me and Michael to allow you to wear panties. Is what you're saying? Be sure johnnie because if that's what you want, there will be some permanent changes in your entire wardrobe and appearance."

"Please," I whispered. "Put me in panties where I belong."

It was clear to me that Mr. Michael had something Derrick lacked. Mr. Michael had class. He was smart, but so was Derrick. But Mr. Michael was also highly educated and very experienced dealing with white couples where the male is a cuckold.

Lois left us saying she'd be back in a minute. When she did return, she had a black bikini panty which she said would look good on me.

I pulled the soft garment up my legs, getting a spank on my bottom from Mr. Michael which made me squeal in surprise.

Both Lois and her new man had me pose for them. Squatting with my knees spread so they could see how my boner looked pressing against the nylon. Then they had me bending at the waist so they could see how my bottom looked in panties. It was Mr. Michael's favorite view.

"Your boy was made to wear panties, Lois. His body is like a young woman's whose breasts have yet to develop. It's time I take my beautiful girls to bed."

Now no one had ever referred to me as a girl before. I didn't know how to take it. Lois giggled. My insides tingled.

Mr. Michael took us both by the hand and led us to the master bedroom. He undressed himself and I prepared my lady for him.

Lois and I lay either side of him on our bed sharing his cock. Mr. Michael said that us kissing over his cock would bring Lois and me even closer. "A lady and her cuckold should share a nice cock once in a while. Sharing is caring."

He was right. I'd never felt closer to my love.

Mr. Michael made me feel special. More special when he treated me the same as he did Lois.

Lois smiled at me as she licked the shaft. My heart was filled with love for her at that moment. "Would you marry me, Lois?"

My lady looked surprised. "You're really asking that, right now, right now when we have this big cock to enjoy?"

"Yes ma'am, I am. Let's just say it's the price I have to pay to be with you."

We kissed sharing that old joke which seemed years old now. "Let me think about it this weekend while I'm with Derrick. Okay?"

I wished she had said yes but at least Lois didn't say no.

After they took their pleasure from each other and I cleaned them both, they went back to the living room, still naked as I prepared their drinks. I gave Lois hers first before going to Mr. Michael. "Sir," I said handing him his refreshment.

Instead of taking the drink, he pulled onto his lap. "I love the feel of a white boy's ass in panties on my cock, have you had him fucked yet, Lois?"

"You mean any more than he already is?"

All of us shared a laugh.

"Honestly, Michael, I hadn't thought of that."

"Listen girlfriend, I know lots of men, me included who would love to stick their cocks up this white boy's ass," he said pinching my nipples and making me squirm. "This mother fucker would love it."

"You think so?"

"I know I would."

I could feel his cock beginning to grow in the crack of my bottom and began to wonder how it would feel having that beautiful phallus inside me.

"What do you think, johnnie? Would you like for Michael to take your cherry? Put his big cock in your boy pussy?"

"You know I'll do anything you want me to, ma'am."

"Not this time, baby. This has to be your decision. Would you like Michael to make a woman out of you?"

"My lady, would that make you not want to marry me?"

Lois could see I was already considering taking the last step to becoming the perfect white boy.

"Not as long as I get first dibs on our lovers."

"I think it's time, johnnie realizes his full potential, Lois. You both should consider a gender change for him. I understand that it may be a bit dramatic for you but look at this this way. johnnie is already an accomplished cock sucker. His body is built for panties. Panties do not make a man."

"Go on," Lois said showing real interest in what Mr. Michael was suggesting.

"I don't wish to step on anyone's toes here, but I honestly believe that johnnie would be better suited if you, Lois, would deny him further access to your body, other than his soft lips and talented tongue. Clearly, he's ready to be turned out."

"Turned out?"

This boy has all the makings to be a beautiful woman. With some estrogen treatments to give her little titties, maybe a Brazilian butt-lift, who knows how far she could go. She owes it to herself and you should consider helping her get to where nature meant for her to be."

I listened as they talked about me as though I wasn't there. Hearing how beautiful I could be, growing titties and all had an arousing effect on me. I slid off Mr. Michael's lap and asked very quietly and politely if he would allow me the privilege of sucking his cock again.

"See what I mean, Lois? Look at her go. Have you noticed how small, how dainty her hands are? The natural smoothness and softness of her alabaster skin? Even her hair has natural body any woman would envy."

"You know, Michael, you may have something there. I could put her little dick in a cage, hormones would shrink her balls and reduce her testosterone levels. The one concern I have, right now, all my gentlemen callers such as yourself are here for me, my pleasure and theirs. Making my cock sucker something more desirable could present a problem."

"You said you were going away Friday. That's two days away. Why not think about it while you and Derrick have your fun and relaxation. Call me when you get back and let me know what you decided."

"johnnie may have second thoughts, too."

I looked up at Mr. Michael with his cock on my lips. The look he gave me was dismissive. "Fuck her," he said meaning me. "This cock sucker can barely operate in society. If she's with you, Lois, fuck what she thinks. It's your decision to make. Not hers."

"Let me be frank, here. There's something fundamentally wrong with johnnie. You can see that, can't you? I mean he sucks cocks, eats cum from your cunt, and wears panties. Your boy needs strict discipline. He should be controlled, trained, and punished, harshly and frequently, both privately and publicly. Her worth to you must only be in what she can do for you and your men. I'd have her dancing and turning tricks in gay bars in a week if you want. Walking the street like the proper prostitute she should be."

"I don't know Michael. I mean that's a lot to take in."

Mr. Michael roughly pulled me off his cock by my hair so I could face him. "You want it, don't you bitch? You want more than panties. Tell your lady what you really want from her."

Mr. Michael was clearly upset because Lois hadn't instantly agreed with his assessment and gender reassignment for me.

"It's getting late, Michael. I thank you for a wonderful time and I will call you when I get back from my trip."

We watched the gentleman dress. Just before he left, Mr. Michael came to where I was kneeling. Taking me by the chin, he looked me straight in the eyes, "You're going to make a beautiful bitch someday, girl. If Lois can't see it yet, she will one day soon. And when she does, baby, I want you to call me so I can be the first of many to take that pussy of yours."

"Good night, Michael," Lois said holding the door open.

"Call me when you get back."

"Maybe," Lois said closing the door.

"I swear johnnie, I don't know what to make of you. First you propose and the next minute you're contemplating becoming a woman. I mean, jeez."

"I thought it would make you happy if I did."

"johnnie, don't lie to me. Maybe Michael was right about punishing you often."

"I'm sorry I lied to you, Lois. I shouldn't have. But Mr. Michael had a way of explaining it that sort of made sense then."

"I'm beginning to think Michael was also right about your inability to act in public."

We went to bed and for the first time since we'd been together, Lois did not kiss me nor allow me to kiss her good night.

Friday after work Lois was packing the few clothes she'd need when Brenda arrived. I was naked when she walked in. "My bag is in the car, johnnie. Run and bring it in."

I went to put something on. "Where are you going? The car is that way," she said pointing out the door.

"You don't expect me t go out to the curb like this, do you Miss. Brenda?"

"Do as you're told, johnnie," Lois scolded me. She was still angry that I hadn't been truthful two days ago.

My dick shriveled as I dashed out to the curb hoping no one drove by or came outside.

Just as I reached the door a car did go by and honked the horn.

"Here, Miss Brenda," I panted. "Shall I take it to the guest room?"

"No, johnnie. Take her bag to the master bedroom. Remember, Derrick has a friend coming over tonight. I expect he and Brenda will need the king bed."

When I got back to the ladies, Miss. Brenda looked at me as they whispered.

"Do you want Miss. Brenda to see you in your panties, baby?"

"Oh my," Miss Brenda said in surprise. "johnnie wears panties now?"

"He begged me to let him, didn't you baby boy?"

"Yes ma'am," I said quietly.

"Speak up, johnnie. Look at us when you speak to us."

Red face and hard again, I looked at the expectant face of Lois, and the amused look on Miss Brenda, "I begged her to put me in panties."

The ladies giggled and I was told to make myself scarce to let the "grown ups" talk.

Hushed tones evoked more laughter.

Derrick was blowing his horn for Lois.

"Take my bag to his car and tell him I'll be along in a minute. Wait there for me.

I tried to use her bag to hide my re-shriveled privates as I hurried to Derricks car.

"Damn white boy," was all he said as I placed Lois's bag in the back seat and waited for her.

I looked at the door and saw her standing with Miss. Brenda just watching me and trying hard not to laugh. "That's long enough baby. Come on in before you get arrested."

Lois kissed my cheek and told me to behave for Brenda. "And no spanking that little monkey."

"This is gonna be fun, Miss. Brenda said. What are we going to do first? I know. Go put your panties on. Let me see how pretty they look on a cock sucker."

You didn't have to be Nostradamus to see this was gonna happen.

I went to Lois's drawer and got the same black bikini I wore for Mr. Michael. Like the first time, my dick grew instantly pressing against the soft material. I ran my hands over my bottom absently as I went to Miss. Brenda.

"Oooh, johnnie. Aren't you the pretty boy?"

She ran her hand over my bottom and gave me a hard spank which made me jump a little. Her hand eventually found my erection. "Cute. Your clitty is telling me she likes being in panties."

"Would you like to see mine, johnnie?"

"See your what, Miss. Brenda?"

"Why, my panties, of course."

"I'd better not. Miss Lois forbids me to look even at pictures of naked women."

"I said my panties, not my pussy. Would you like to see my panties?"

"If it's okay, yes."

"Jokes on you. I'm not wearing any. Lois said Derrick was having a friend drop in to give you a nice big cock to nibble on. I want to be ready in case he wants some pussy."

"Yes ma'am. I understand."

"It's a shame you won't be there to watch him fuck me like you do when Derrick fucks Lois."

Her teasing went on for a while until she tired of her game. Order us a pizza for delivery, johnnie," Miss. Brenda said not looking away from the TV.

Nearly 30 minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Better get that before it get's cold, johnnie."