Mrs. Loose Booty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this?"

"Like how?"

"Like in panties."

"Yup."

The young man looked as if was in shock to see a male in panties, holding out a 20 and telling him to keep the change.

"He'll suck your dick if you want," Miss Brenda hollered over the blaring television set.

"I'm good," the delivery man laughed as he hurried back to his car.

Miss. Brenda came up behind me as I was getting dishes for us and reached around to feel my dick. "Uh huh. Just like I figured. You like people seeing you in panties, you little pervert."

We ate but hardly in silence. There was no conversation except what was playing on the TV Miss. Brenda was glued to.

I busied myself waiting for Derrick's friend to show up. He never did and Miss. Brenda was not a happy camper. "Here I thought I'd have a nice big black cock to keep me company and what do I get? I get a panty wearing cock sucker with no cocks for him to suck to keep me company."

"Um, Miss Brenda, I could stay alone if you want to leave."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? I wouldn't be gone for ten seconds and you'd have your little dick in your little hand jacking yourself to some porn on your computer. No. Lois specifically said for me to make sure you keep your hands away from that boner in your panties."

She actually giggled say the last part and I hope she cheered up somewhat.

Nothing on TV seemed of interest to her as 10 PM rolled around. "Oh how I'd love a nice massage right about now. Shame you aren't allowed to see my body."

I went to the guest room to get away from Miss. Brenda. I never thought she was mean and never knew she could be so annoying. I guess she needed a real man that night.

I turned out the light and tried to go to sleep when Miss. Brenda came in, turned on the light and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry I've been so short with you, johnnie. Maybe we can be friends."

She pulled the sheet down to my thighs and put her hand on my dick through my panty and began to tease me. "I bet this feels good on your little sissy dick."

Miss Brenda bent over and blew hot air on me there and moved her hand up and down.

It felt good to have someone other than me handling my dick and I began to move with Miss. Brenda's hand, humping in time with her movements.

"Feels good doesn't it, cock sucker?"

"Yes ma'am. It feels wonderful," I said breathing hard now.

""Does Lois's cock sucker want to cum for Miss. Brenda?"

"Yes, Please."

"Not tonight faggot," she laughed, stood, turned out the light, and closed the door as she left.

I couldn't wait for Lois to come back. This was going to be a lousy weekend.

I'll spare you the details of my two days with Miss. Brenda. Other than her name, there's nothing I'll miss about that evil bitch.

Lois came through the door looking much the worse for wear. She looked like she hadn't slept in days. She wore no make-up. Her hair was a mess. This was not the lady who left Friday.

"Don't ask, johnnie. Just get me a wine and draw me a bath."

I left Lois with Miss. Brenda, hoping for a good report.

I heard the door close and knew that Miss. Brenda had left. Thank God. I went to my lady and escorted her to the bathroom.

I helped my lady into the warm bath and asked if I could wash her.

"Please do baby. I'm spent."

I kept my questions to myself but noticed the tattoo on her left breast and nipple piercings. Otherwise, she appeared to be in one piece. I sure as heck didn't ask about what Miss. Brenda might have said.

"That feels good baby," Lois sighed as I gently washed her legs. She looked at me like she was seeing me for the first time. "johnnie, do you remember what you asked me before I left?"

"Do you mean about marrying me?"

"Yes, and yes. I will marry you if you still want me."

"You know I do, ma'am."

"Okay, let's cut the ma'am crap. If we're going to be wife and husband, you don't have to be formal unless we're entertaining people."

"Thank you, Lois."

"And those panties. If you want to wear them, it's okay with me. If you'd rather not, that's fine too."

I was surprised by how kind Lois was treating me. Allowing me to make the decision regarding my underwear was unusual, a rare event. It was a choice I was unprepared to make.

"Before you start making plans, johnnie, there's a DVD in my bag I want to watch with you. If, after seeing that video you still want me, I'll be surprised."

"What's on..."

"Hush now. When I'm ready, we'll watch the DVD together and talk afterwards."

After her bath, I dried my lady and put her to bed. She was out instantly.

I woke her for work the next morning and she woke with a smile. "There's my baby boy."

The drive into DC was as usual, we listened to the radio and didn't really say much. Once in the garage, we kissed and went to our work areas, promising to meet for lunch.

Lois was quiet during lunch, unlike in the past or even last week. I wondered what had happened besides the nipple rings and tattoo but held my tongue.

At home that evening Lois told me to go to her bag and get the DVD. "I want you to see what I did and what they did for me and to me, johnnie."

"Was it bad?" I asked as I went to fetch the video.

"You be the judge, baby." Losi had removed her clothes and was absntly carressing her new tattoo.

The video opened with Lois and Derrick walking down a corridor in their hotel. Derrick had a leather collar on Lois's neck attached to a leash he held. She was wearing her new bikini but not as it was designed to be worn. The tiny top was pulled down under her breasts. The bottom was wedged between the lips of her pussy.

There was noise, many voices which made it difficult to hear what was being said.

"Pause it here, johnnie."

What you hear was cheering and name-calling. Stuff like, here comes Derricks slut and white whore. Stuff like that. Okay, hit play."

Someone in the hall shouted for Lois to get on her hands and knees. Derrick walked her like a dog through a crowd of black men and women.

The only faces on the video that were visible were of Derrick and Lois.

The back of a man appeared in front of Derrick, and I saw a large wad of bills handed to Derrick and the leash passed to the man who had given Derrick the money.

He led her, still on her hands and knees down the hall.

One woman straddled Lois, sitting on her back facing the man with the leash. As Lois crawled, the woman removed Lois's bikini bottom and began to spank her big ass. I could see Lois getting turned on. Having her huge rear end spanked is a favorite of hers.

She was directed to crawl into a suite where she was placed on her back on the coffee table.

Except for the parting of spectators that allowed for the recording, she was surrounded by men, all of whom were naked, and all had beautiful large cocks.

Some woman squatted over Lois's face, placing her pussy over Lois's mouth. I watched my lady hold the large brown ass in her hands but couldn't see her face as she licked the pussy that she'd been offered.

I noticed that when it was impossible to keep faces other than Lois's out of the scene, there was a black stip that had been placed, post filiming over those who might have been otherwise indentified or recognized.

I looked beside me at Lois who was watching intently and caressing her pussy.

I saw my lady get her breasts pierced and small silver rings attached. A naked man walked up to her and gave her some powder to snort. I couldn't hear what he said over the constant background talking and music but whatever he said, Lois smiled and nodded.

He knelt beside my woman and commenced to tattoo her breast. Because the process was slow, the videographer stopped recording. After the nano second pause, Lois was sitting up showing the spade tattoo with the "Q" in the middle. "Now you have to earn it, bitch," someone said loud enough to be distinguished over all the noise.

I could tell that some were clapping as their applause was heard over the background noice.

I watched as they descended on my lady like locusts. Lois was fucked in her mouth, her pussy, and her big ass. I didn't try to count the many men and women who used her, fucked her, had her suck and eat them. I winced a couple times seeing her being used and abused and passed around..

Even as the orgy continued, Lois's face was the only one that had not been muted out of focus or masked. And not once did she look like she was being forced into anything.

The scene that stood out from all the others was when she was on her knees with two big black cocks, one in each hand. She smiled for the camera and alternated between sucking one and then the other. Both men covered her face with prodigious amount of sperm. Lois used their cocks to gather the thick sauce and licked it off.

Her sweat and sperm covered body was aglow and I could see that Lois was in her element.

She was made to crawl into the bathroom where she was directed to get in the tub.

Instead of bathing her, I watched as several men gave the woman I love golden showers. Lois's face was turned up, her eyes closed as the men made sure to soak her face and hair for the video. I watched Lois run her hands over her body as if rubbing their urine in. To my amazement, She was positioned to make her well fucked pussy available. Lois lened back, raised her hips and spread her legs. Sperm oozed from her wide open gash. Two streams of piss could be seen washing over her cunt as she shivered through an orgasm to much laughter of the spectators.

At this point, Lois climbed up and straddled my face. No words were necessary. I licked her to one orgasm after another as she literally fucked my face.

"God, johnnie, that was hot."

"Me or the weekend?" I asked.

"Both, baby. I wish you could have been there to clean me. They fucked me so hard and so,good, baby, I was over flowing with cum."

"And the tattoo, Lois? Was that how you earned it?"

"Yep. Aren't you proud of me? I never fucked so many men and ate so much pussy ever before that evening. It's nearly finished, johnnie. Play the rest."

I watched as Lois went from her golden showers to an actual shower, her every move being recorded. Then, after drying herself, she went back to the large living area. From man to man she went, kissing their cocks and thanking them for a wonderful time.

The video faded to back as she walked naked down the hall. her collar still in place, the leash trailing behind.

"Did Mr. Derrick set this up?

"He did."

"Did you know about it?"

"I did. Look johnnie, you have to decide now whether you still want to marry me. You need to know that I went into that knowing it was going to be made into DVD's that would be sold in certain stores and online."

"Uh huh. Damn."

"So what's it going to be, baby? You still want a Queen of Spades for a wife?"

I looked at Lois who had an unsure look on her face. I leaned over and kissed her new tattoo. "Does that answer your question?"

She hugged me and we kissed like the lovers we are. "Shall I have you call Michael, johnnie?"

"Ma'am?"

"I think I would like my future wife to have a gender reassignment, go-go dancing in a gay bar, turning tricks, and earning her very own tattoo."

I looked into her eyes and she in mine. "I'll get the phone, ma'am."

Your comments and emails are appreciated.