All Comments on 'Mrs Moore'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
76fellow4876fellow48about 2 years ago

Every 18 year old boy's dream fantasy.

Well brought out. And a lot of fun.

mako64mmako64mabout 2 years ago

one of your better ones.

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017about 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. The only thing lacking was the mention of high heels, as that's one of my biggest turn ons but overall, very well done. I've really enjoyed your stories and they have always managed to have me rock hard, even at work 😉.

Tbh, I think it would be super hot if you did a story involving Mrs. Moore, Bobby, and Rachel. Like a mother daughter threesome with her bf.

I'll be waiting for your next story. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Good story

It would have been better if we'd have had more of a description of Mrs Moore.

Age, size and facial features. It just seemed so abstract.

papag70papag70about 2 years ago

I enjoyed every bit of this story, especially ending with anal sex. I concur with @hornyhusband2017 about a story with the three of them exploring each other and learning new things. The college years...lol

Thank you for this great story!🍆🍆

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Funny and hot MILF story. Loved the pics of the virgins in panties to keep their mouths shut. I'm thinking Rachel & Bobby will be together a long time. But Rachel will catch mom & Bobby giving each other longing looks, and the cat will get out of the bag. Mom & daughter will make up, then Bobby will be stuck with two horny women. Lucky bastard.

jschmosucksjschmosucksabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Fun and sexy. What more can you ask for?

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
5 stars all day long

I love your stories Nikki they are fun , erotic and well written .

thank you for your time you give to writing for us your readers .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. What would I not give to fuck and suck this mother and daughter Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved reading this again with two of my fuck buddies. I absolutely adore cunt in every way, I never get enough, the more I get the more I want. Eating cunt while fucking another, then swapping is fab. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire,UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's rare to find an original story in this forum and this is a true gem Add your excellent writing and this is cut diamond in a sea of glass.

Barest1Barest17 months ago

I love your writing. I love your stories. ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...