All Comments on 'Mrs Peason 02'

by merf68

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No imagination here

Just rape and sodomy. You thought that was erotic? Not so much.

AceofSpiesAceofSpiesover 9 years ago
Wow, wow, wow! 5*+

I wonder why stupidity and anonymity so often go together. For the record, there is no rape here, just consensual sex. Learn to read!

This story does it for me on so many levels that I'd even be willing to overcome my pitifully low pain threshold to be Mrs P's PA*. So nice to have a really horny story based in England - allows me to imagine such a position had been available at the job centre when I was 20.

There are so many possibilities for mischief** here and yet we're only three days into Jemma's journey. I already know I'm going to enjoy as much of this inventive saga as you care to write. Which I hope is a lot.

* For once I can even fantasize about being the dominant woman as she uses her power to get and to give pleasure in equal measure.

** I wonder how you'll resolve past hurts - will Jemma reconcile with her brother and ex or will she seek vengeance. And surely the Toogoode boy can't be let off scot free. I simply can't wait to find out what price Mrs West will expect for initiation to her art.

Give me more. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great part 2

I loved this story. Though many stories of this genre have similar themes -- and there really aren't many themes when you get down to it -- it's the way that the elements are assembled and expounded upon that make a story great. And this is a wonderful story. (5 stars!)

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Storylines and authors

There are only a limited number of storylines available in whatever genre whether erotic literature or the more mainstream authors. How many ways are there to murder someone? Agatha Christie certainly found the answer and so have many more. So it’s the characters you choose and the direction you take them that make the difference to every authors story telling and in this case you’ve done it well.

I normally avoid CD stories being more inclined towards TS in this category but I enjoyed the story more than the first instalment although naturally you had to build a base from which to work.

There was a long gap between chapters 1 and 2 and chapter 3 is long overdue.

JoannePareJoannePareabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story of Female Domination. It leaves us wanting to see the next part. Please take it as far as you can.

Joanne

XO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A very well written story.

I liked how the story evolved and how Jemma was trained.

I also liked how the mother was addressed rather than letting this go unsaid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous