All Comments on 'Mrs Robinson?'

by CateJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Couldn't get past the first page

I stopped reading after the I cheat because my husband is in the military part. I have had to help too many of my soldiers through these situations to continue reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Goes on

forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ugh!

What horrible selfish people! Was the reader supposed to enjoy their total disregard for the feelings of others?

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Somehow it wandered

And when it switched first-person narrators towards the end, for me it wandered too far. As a literary technique, I felt that it didn't work. Maybe the whole story told third-person would have been preferable?

Suddenly discovering the half-brother relationship was a co-incidence that might have been OK in something like a Gilbert & Sullivan operetta, but it grated in a story that was progressing through a serious examination of a married woman's need for adulterous relationships with young men. Then the convenience of the husband's adultery was a further co-incidence that stretched credibility.

Despite my misgivings regarding this story, I still think CateJ is one of the better writers on Literotica.

L

ps: Where is London relative to LA and other locations mentioned in the story?

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Amazing.

What a love story. Ok, not your run of the mill love story. But I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Excellent writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous