All Comments on 'Mrs Ronson Ch. 02'

by danielx3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BillSmith6699BillSmith6699over 1 year ago

Great start to a series! More detail on the sucking and fucking please! I'm sure Danny has some friends who would also enjoy Ms. Ronson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid. You write like you're 15 years old. You know nothing of old age and how the female body works beyond menopause. The use of derogatory language would be cause for her to slap the shit out of him.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 1 year ago

This is a good start to a long term tale. I'm sure Mrs. Rosen could keep Danny occupied for quite some time. I'm sure she has a lot of older women friends. Oh and did you notice that the ones with derogatory comments are mostly anonymous. Oh and by the way, anonymous, my first older woman was a school teacher who loved to talk trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Be a bit kin your language toward Mrs. Ronson. And when Danny takes off his clothes -- to be fully naked in front of her -- please give him a bit of sexy chest hair for his young man's body!

danielx3danielx3over 1 year agoAuthor

Some of you quite clearly underestimate little old ladies. They may not be fertile anymore but they do not necessarily lose interest in sex or become sexually inactive. The menopause may or may not cause problems maintaining an active sex life but it does not automatically turn that part of a woman's life off.

oxygen5011oxygen5011over 1 year ago

A bit short and straight to the point without suspense and foreplay, overall not bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdanielx3@danielx3
I am older than I would like to be and likely to get older. This is a problem since I always seem to be unprepared for whatever age I happen to be and, although in retrospect, I know exactly what I should have done, I am not so sure what I should be doing now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mrs Ronson Previous Part
Mrs Ronson Series Info