Ms. Consensual - Round 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pants were laboriously drawn down midthigh, buttocks lustfully clawed and handled giving me leverage to long stroke her mouth now in the O shape, as much as I liked. Phoebe broke off the fellatio letting our excessive juices run over her chin raining down into her cleavage until it bubbled in that single tightly packed crease between her breasts. My cock followed plunging downward from the top between her tits as she lapped, kissed and made out with my lower abdomen. It was incredible.

Phoebe pushed her fists into her tits from the outsides eventually wetting the sheer silken material of her nightgown with her profuse lactation. The added lubrication was a boon making me go over with a sustained load of jizz so intense, it started running down over the slope of her swollen belly as Phoebe broke our heated embrace. The sheer almost translucent robe slid off her shoulders leaving behind that staggering amount of cleavage injected with my creamy filling. My cock shot forward into her tits horizontally like a guided missile, fucking away at her tits. My balls were rubbing the upper swell of her tummy, but I was too far gone to adjust. My lust was spiking, but nowhere near Phoebe's.

Phoebe backed off sitting there on her bed palms flattened looking at me, expectantly.

My pants and boxers joined her sheer robe on the bedroom floor leaving us staring at one another.

Phoebe's eyes lingered hungrily on my body as she reached up pinching the strap on her opposite shoulder digging into it because of the weight of her heavy breasts. It took a bit of effort, but she slid it off one shoulder doing the same on the opposite side. There was just the slightest bit of discoloration there as her bust was uncovered looking like she tanned normally. My eyes traced the outline of a brassiere in her olive-colored skin. Her large saucer sized areolas and rubbery nipples were coal black.

My cock suddenly twitched at the sight of her bust flicking a barely perceptible line of jizz on the carpet at her small feet. Phoebe's eyes lit up reacting to my involuntary response to her uncovering. She cupped the undersides of her breasts squeezing them watching my face with her lovely mouth partially open. It became apparent, she was pumping them as drops and light bursts of lactation squirted from her huge melons. It felt like my knees went wobbly as I found myself on the floor approaching.

Her fingers ran through my hair a few times while I was prostrate on my hands and knees level with her baby belly. I was face to face with the mini mountain containing her child. It was right in my face as I looked up finding the underside of Phoebe's huge swollen breasts and her disarming countenance watching, studying me. Her motherly condition and proportions had her sitting open legged as I went for the hem of her gown. Phoebe reached down grabbing the silken cord binding my wrists.

I followed her lead kneeling upright between her legs, being careful with her belly. Phoebe tugged on the cord bringing my close for a passionate kiss full of tongue before cradling the back of my head. A glistening nipple was pushed between my lips, thick and rubbery. She cooed as I fed on her sustenance drinking my fill from her right tit followed buy the other until it was running off my chin intermingled with my own saliva. We made out for an eternity as my hands and fingers roamed all over her bust.

Her hands were all over me rubbing and caressing, massaging my biceps and randomly handling my cock. This woman radiated an intense, almost omnipresent aura of passion that was addictive, yet staggering at the same time. I almost came a few times, just form the touching and skin ship, alone. Both of us were caught up, but Phoebe maintained her grasp on the middle portion of the silken cord like some kind of lifeline. I went along with it wanting her as comfortable as possible; I wanted her to show me more of herself. My lips touched the swell of her belly kissing it before remembering myself.

"It's okay; I'm not angry, Charlie." Phoebe reassured just above a whisper cupping my chin.

The next lingering kiss made my toes curl.

"Now, I'm going to show you why I brought this big maternity pillow just for you, Charlie."

"For me?"

"Yeah, so that we can "Be Together" in the only way that counts, Charlie Huerta. Haven't you figured out that we're going to make love all the way tonight?" Phoebe went into the resting buddha position cradling herself in the inside the U-shaped pillow never taking her eyes from my face. Her huge tits were stacked horizontally leaking milk with some of it bubbling up on her blackened areolas and nips.

I was sure that she wanted me to fuck her tits like I had the other night, but Phoebe grabbed the other excess pillows hiding her belly behind them two at a time right behind the position of the pillow between her legs.

Her chest was hidden as well, leaving me kneeling there with a turgid erection as the bed creaked under Phoebe's weight. Slowy, surely, and methodically I watched this woman position herself on all fours with the open end of the u-shaped pillow now at her back. All of the extra bedding had been bought to cushion the child sleeping in her tummy. Phoebe faceplanted in these pillows and folded quilts huffing a bit from the exertion. My mind raced back to the box she had me drag into her bedroom realizing the meticulous planning that went into this moment. Phoebe had been planning this hookup all along.

"Charlie, I need you inside tonight; you can keep fucking my pussy even after you cum; just do it a lot."

Phoebe sounded almost feverish in dire need as I took stock of the set up reaching in lifting part of the U-shaped pillow realizing I was supposed to get inside it with her. This would leave it us collectively straddling it between both of our inner thighs. Her butt was staring me right in the face covered by the billowy folds of her babydoll gown. She wanted to be taken from the back, subtly wagging her tail in my face even as I started to raise the hem of her gown over the curve of rounded hip.

"Oh!"

It was a jolt to the crotch as I found myself looking at a huge peachy, olive colored ass matching my torso in width, densely packed. Her cheeks were just as juicy looking as her breasts, albeit with these slight crescent shaped dimples on each. I was given the impression that Phoebe was the "Real Deal" normally with a powerful hourglass figure that was show stopping enough to halt traffic. Despite her thickness in the back, both cheeks parted at an angle exposing her openings. Her peach was visibly drenched from the outside already while there was a slight gape in her backdoor. I was intimidated.

"Put it inside; oh, please if only for a minute, Charlie." Phoebe was whimpering with anticipation.

I pushed the crown of my girthy prick against her lightly furred slit slipping inside instantly.

"OH, MY GAWD!!" I couldn't help myself likely firing off an errant rope of jizz at the point of penetration.

"Don't stop, keep it up, baby." Phoebe encouraged with a wiggle of her hips that made everything rock and bounce despite the densely packed nature of her wheatish toned derriere.

She was volcanically hot and unbelievably tight with this clamping feel just inside the entrance. There was no doubt I was spewing cum inside her snatch as I worked my hips carefully at first, then started bumping her big butt more organically. Phoebe was solid, almost an unmovable object taking my thrusts as a stationary object. Her pussy was drenched and gooey inside sending waves of pleasure throughout my crotch. I kept rearing back as if I were going to pull out, only to plunge balls deep every time.

Our closeness coupled with the binding embrace of the maternity pillow ramped up the humidity in that room a few notches leaving both of us drenched in perspiration. Her slit was a revelation kind of longish outside with a persistent clamping motion that I realized was intentional. In short order, Phoebe was intentionally flexing on my cock literally eating it up with her cunt. I varied my strokes huffing and panting along with her angling the upper half of my prick to maximize the snapping feeling with each thrust. I blew another wad inside her snatch followed by at least three others before I was done.

My hands were gripping her thighs from the side as leverage as I kept thrusting even while my penis was slowly deflating. Even then, I could feel Phoebe flexing and snapping on my tumescence in diminished returns on my part. I slipped outside of this voracious honey pot huffing and coughing a bit as curiosity reared its ugly head. Inquisitive fingers pried the halves of her cunt apart thumbs inside opening up that rich juicy peach finding the interior the color of grapefruit. A deluge of my jizz started to bubble up and run from her snatch like a miniature waterfall. I'd creampied her to hell and back wanting to do more.

"Hey, let me lay on my side; I'm kind of tired." Phoebe sounded familiarly mousy and delicate succumbing to her weight and the tiny person inside it. I got a look at her in profile noticing well defined shapely legs that would've put any of my old vintage curvy starlets to shame. Phoebe lay in a fetal position with a hand draped over the swell of her rounded belly. I was at once worried.

"Are you okay; was I too rough with you?" Phoebe shushed me, then tugged on my makeshift cuffs getting me to lean over her body on all fours so that she could kiss me.

"That was just what this mommy needed; now put that fat dick in my mouth so that I can send you home properly."

Phoebe smiled warmly at the shocked look on my face, then kissed my cheek.

I shifted around facing the opposite direction on all fours as she took me whole again teasing and sucking until my vision started to blur. I couldn't believe it, but she got a weak surrendering shot of cum to the gullet as I tapped out almost swooning.

"Don't you think you should be going home, sailor?" Phoebe whispered in hushed tones as I glanced over my shoulder finding daylight fast approaching.

"Unfortunately." I chortled silently, planting a few rabbit kisses on her rounded cheek.

"Let yourself out." Phoebe drifted off in the fetal position with a hand on her tummy.

I did just that walking out euphoric and wobbly myself.

Instead of climbing over the wall like before, I walked to the midpoint of the yard and let myself out making sure to close the gate. I lingered staring at the back of Phoebe's house wishing I could've shared a bed with her and cuddled. It felt like motion sickness as I hobbled to my car finding it kind of difficult to get behind the wheel. I was punch drunk and goofy inside mentally picturing a lavish wedding with Phoebe, pregnant belly and all.

"She's married, and pregnant." I mused whimsically, then giggled like a crazed man starting up my car.

"OYE, ¿QUÉ COÑO HOMBRE?!!" Somebody reached into the driver's side window of my Volkswagen Beetle grabbing a handful of my t-shirt.

It was some old guy with salt and pepper hair, whiter on the sides.

"YOU CLIMB OUT OF MY WINDOW AGAIN, RITCHIE?!! I'M GONNA HAVE TO DIAL UP YOUR PARENTS BOY!! WHAT'D I TELL YOU LAST TIME YOU TRIED THAT SHIT?!! I'M GETTING TIRED OF YOU, RITCHIE!!"

"¡NO SÉ DE QUÉ ESTÁS HABLANDO VIEJO! ¡NO CONOZCO A NINGÚN MALDITO RITCHIE!" I went with my native language as he pressed his face close to the half-opened window starting to blink profusely.

It was a shit tactic, but it worked.

"Huh, oh uh...sorry."

"Hola hombre, todavía tienes una mano de mi camisa." His face changed going static as I got a look out the window finding that he was wearing pajama bottoms, bare footed. His upper half was covered with a nice beige collared polo t-shirt. I figured him for one of those neighborhood watch guys, but now felt different as he let go, reluctantly.

"Uh, well tell that Ritchie fool to stay away from my daughter!! Next time I'm gonna have my twelve gauge; you tell him that!"

"Yeah sure, whatever man." I gunned it to the end of the block before he could react about to hit a hard right when I glanced at my side mirror.

He was still standing there almost as if frozen in place; it felt like somebody pushed a heavenly pause button.

"Aw shit, he'll be okay." I was conflicted for a second but sped off down the block yawning.

I kept yawning and blinking eventually driving right back into my store parking lot when I blinked out nearly getting into a traffic accident. I tooled to the last parking space managing to turn off the ignition before catting out in my car, dead to the world.

***********************************************************************************************************

"DING-DING-DING-DING!"

"Huh...WHAT?!!" I was jolted out of a deep sleep in my front seat finding Juan knocking on my windshield.

There was a sarcastic look on his face as I managed to sit up feeling sore all over. The sunlight was particularly bright this morning as I shielded my eyes with my forearm. I glanced past Juan finding a few customers waiting to get in the store.

...TO BE CONTINUED.