Ms Thomas' Guide to Lovemaking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers

'Well fuck you too,' April spat, though she remained deceivingly calm.

'According to my mother and brother you have been,' Michael informed coldly. 'And you know what, I don't even give a shit anymore. Just don't be a child walking the streets pissed. Raise your standards,' he concluded and walked on.

'No, you hold on a minute,' April snapped, ready to get high and mighty.

'I don't owe you anything,' Michael chuckled and forced his way past. 'Getting pissed on the streets and making shit up to suit yourself? Nobody else will ever owe you either,' he concluded righteously.

'Who the fuck is he even talking to,' April's friend said belatedly. The message was not lost though. April immediately felt like shit, but maybe she'd learn from it. Time would tell.

'That's right, walk away you fucking faggot,' the younger girl screeched. April grabbed her by the shoulder and stopped her, earning her a dazed look of surprise.

'It's fine, just leave it,' she said and began the walk home, her sloppy loud friend in tow.

6

'Am I blue?' he asked, grinning desperately from ear to ear. All the while Michael shuddered with the biting cold outside Vanessa's door. 'I feel so blue!'

Despite another outdated cliché, that of certain black women exuding mystery and black magic, the moment he saw her, he felt it. Suddenly it was no longer the cold stealing his breath, but her curvaceous figure and generous assets all fitted so snugly into the black and gold bodysuit she wore.

He had no idea how hard he was staring, and because in the low key lighting of lamps and candles, Vanessa was a smouldering shadow, aside from the vital glimmer of her keen eyes and the sparkling effect of the gold earrings she wore, and the gold pendant that hung around her neck.

Unable to hug or kiss her hello, for not wanting the cold to rub off on her, and Michael was aware of her palpable desire for him to do so, he stood near and breathed in her addictively fruity and spicy perfume scent and was delighted.

'Goodness I can feel the cold radiating off you,' she remarked, ushering him inside. All the while Michael couldn't take his eyes off her in that dress. He had to know what it was, and without sounding gay as a rainbow.

'You look stunning,' he gushed. 'What are you wearing?'

Plunging down between her breasts the high neck sported gold leaf patterns in see-through lace. He could see underneath the faintest hint that she was wearing a very low-cut bra, and that she was threatening to bust out of.

The all-over jumpsuit-type dress sported long lace sleeves, the rest of her packaged seductively in stretchy black fabric that looked like velvet.

'This? It's a romper suit. Do you like it?' she asked, and then offered to take his coat. Michael handed her the flowers and champagne, earning him a hopeless ear-to ear-smile, before taking off his coat and having to take back the gifts in order to do so.

They were laughing hopelessly at this, before Michael finally handed her the flowers and champagne again. And then finally they were back on track.

'I like it but I'd love to see what's filling it,' he wanted to say of her enticing, figure-revealing number. Her ass and thighs were to die for. 'It definitely compliments you,' he said absently, earning him an arched eyebrow and a cheeky little sideways smile.

'Here, let me heat you a towel or something to get the chill off you,' Vanessa offered, padding barefoot into the kitchen, where she took one off the radiator and handed it to Michael, who hopelessly followed his straying eyes.

The look she gave back implied that she had worn it especially for that reaction. 'I feel underdressed,' he laughed. And now it was her turn not to think what she was saying, and that was that he was more likely overdressed. Nervously he tried not to giggle like a child.

'A drink then,' Vanessa chimed, and beamed a smile with her brilliant pearly-white teeth. She had it all planned out. Everything to hand, she poured them both a flute of champagne and they toasted - she in her revealing evening dress, and he in a shirt and with a hot towel wrapped around his shoulders.

It had all passed him by so quickly, the warmly lit and inviting atmosphere of the small but cosy living room, where a gas fire decorated with volcanic rock heated the air, aromatic with the scents of orange peel and spices.

Michael, warming quickly, removed the towel from his shoulders and placed it back over the heater. 'That's much better, thank you,' he said kindly and met Vanessa's eyes as she studied him with quiet fascination, from top to bottom.

Her lips puckered, and with a hint of gloss and gold glitter, the dimples showed adorably in the pits of her smooth cherubic cheeks as she savoured the taste of her champagne.

'You smell very nice,' she complimented him.

'Thank you,' he replied quietly. 'You smell amazing. I could literally inhale you!'

'Hmm,' she said with a pause for thought. 'Warm enough now?' she then asked, blinking and betraying a different kind of smile.

'Very,' he replied, and then, 'has the time to kiss you hello passed into rudeness?'

'You can be rude all you like,' she humoured with a forgiving look, all the while inviting him with open arms and baited breath. Immediately Michael politely went for one cheek and breathed her in at point blank. Then he shifted to make his way to the other cheek, watching her expression very deliberately closely.

With heavy-lidded eyes, Vanessa in all her smouldering and sexy allure, offered her lips, ever so slightly open. Michael deliberately continued to the other cheek without stopping. He kissed her again, and breathed her in again, and then heard her laugh off her misfortune into the curve of his neck.

'Such a gentleman,' she whispered into his ear before they pulled apart, whereupon she filled up their drinks. 'And these are lovely flowers, thank you,' she observed, holding them up to inhale their faint scent. 'What are they?'

'I have no idea,' he admitted plainly. 'I figured they complimented you, but I can't remember all these weird Latin plant names.'

'Well I cannot remember the last time anyone bought me flowers.'

'Really?' Michael reacted. 'That's hard to believe.'

'I don't attract the romantic type,' she confessed with a little shrug and a carefree expression. C'est la vie!

She fixed him a sheepish, almost shy little smile, her cheeks glowing under the low-key kitchen spotlights. 'You're very sweet and considerate.'

Vanessa invited him to the couch in the living room - a chocolate brown suede two-seater that swallowed up its guests the moment they sat side by side. On the coffee table before them sat a little wooden box, its lid open and perched at the hinges. Inside sat what could not have been mistaken. Michael did not forget Vanessa's handiwork the first and last time they had met.

When he thought about what smoking with her had led to, the both of them alone in the garden bar that night, the anxiety was gone but the butterflies were once again in effect.

'Miss Thomas,' he said, 'as hostesses go, you put the barman to shame!'

7

'Have a smoke with me,' she invited, and her voice oozed like sweet honey. Michael nodded and smiled, uttering a deep sigh. Her eyes glowing against the flame of the cigarette lighter were deep and brilliant, smiled like those of a content feline.

Once again it was just the two of them in a haze, and much like in the driven snow of that first night, insulated against all signs of life from the world outside. It wasn't long before Michael felt himself sinking deeper into his seat, feeling good about himself for the first time since they had met.

It wasn't long before he was giggling, and then for no reason at all the both of them were at it, thinking of all that had transpired the last time they were doing this together, but neither of them wanting to say anything about it too soon.

'What kind of music do you like?' she asked to break the strange spell.

'Oh I don't know, I'm a bit weird,' he warned her. 'I like a lot of old clichéd stuff from the seventies from classic rock to soul and jazz and funk and prog.'

'Say no more,' Vanessa said almost to herself. For a moment Michael watched as she stood up and slithered her way over to the music system stacked beneath the mounted television. One moment he was sitting there, in awe of her generous and peach-like posterior as she bent over to rifle through one CD zip-case.

And then he was sitting there, his IQ slipping away without a care, marvelling at how well she could see in the dark. The unmistakeable Bob James came into play, safely on the down-low so that Vanessa could purr her words at her own volume and tone.

'Too cheesy?' she asked, settling back down beside him and taking back the smoking joint.

Michael shook his head, smiled easily, and declared his love for all things seventies fusion. 'This is the stuff happy thoughts are made of.'

'Not just this...'

Vanessa exhaled an almighty lungful. It was like watching the breath of a dragon with no more fire in its stomach, but he was certain she had plenty.

'No, not just this,' he agreed.

'Well I don't know what you mean, but I know what I mean,' she implied with dreamy eyes. They were shoulder to shoulder, close enough to share smoke and to hear each other at a murmur. 'Though you should totally know what I mean...'

Michael began to softly laugh again. The sound of his deep dry voice did things for the cougar beside him that he did not yet understand.

She turned to look at him, stopping him dead. Again, and quite easily, Michael was entranced, lost in her eyes. There was no denying what she did to him inside. 'Let's make out some more,' she said.

He lips were irresistibly sticky sweet and smoky with the combination of gloss, champagne and Orange Widow. In the lingering moment of that first re-acquaintance of their tender lips, his dared to hold the first kiss and to savour her, before their bodies would touch.

A gasp escaped her mouth as he delicately enveloped her upper lip with his and ever so slightly brushed her with the tip of his tongue. Licking her lips, Vanessa's own tongue brushed back against his, and so began a slow and playful - and ever so sexually suggestive - kiss, as they gave in to what they had waited so long to reignite.

'Shoes off,' she whispered, and he didn't need to be told twice. Expertly he slipped them off, one foot aiding the other one at a time. Hitching her fingers inside the breast pockets of the young man's shirt, she invited him to lay with her as they melted deeper into each other, a tangle of seductive, roaming and responsive limbs.

Legs entwined, his knee rested between the back of one thigh and a curiously hot spot between her legs which he warmed to instantly - her inner calf stroking his outer thigh. All the while, as she stroked his cheek and strong jawline with one hand, his crossed the valley of her hip and waist and quickly came to rest on one particularly inviting peak; her breast.

Vanessa gasped again, chewed playfully at his lip with her bared teeth, and laughed to herself. A deep sigh, almost animalistic in wake of certain implications, rumbled through her body and into his. She pulled away, tasting him on her lips, before taking a deep breath to control herself.

It was still so early. 'More champagne,' she decided. 'It compliments the taste of you...'

'I'll get it,' Michael said, since he was on top, and disappeared briefly, before returning with the bottle to fill their flutes. He was about to top them off when she stopped him.

'Save some for later,' she said with a seductive smile. 'Come and sit beside me.'

Again they were eye to eye, face to face, the desire to kiss again more than palpable. They were attracted like strong magnets, trying in vain to resist the power pulling them together.

'So how are those butterflies coming along?'

'There'll be hurricanes in Japan,' he admitted, heavy-eyed and half-smiling.

Gently Vanessa bit her lower lip, wet her upper lip with the tip of her tongue and mashed them together. Hungrily she nodded, smiling back at him. 'You see what I mean?' Michael sighed heavily, nodding.

'God, you're fucking gorgeous,' she gushed, before lighting another joint, and then on the smoke of that first drag. 'And I don't mean to brag, but...'

'But?'

'Do you even know how rare this kind of chemistry is?'

Michael flapped one lapel of his shirt collar, blowing off the imaginary steam from one corner of his pursed lips to signify that he knew something. She had made him incredibly hot, and likewise.

'Don't let it go to your head, but you might be something special,' Vanessa added.

'I'm nothing special when it's just me,' he replied. 'It must be the effect you have.'

Vanessa hummed her approval. 'Well, Michael, I could ask you a million things if you let me, but really there's only one thing that begs to be asked this evening.'

He grew harder, and especially as she captivated him with that magical look in her eyes, dark and promising like polished tiger iron against a naked flame. Then she shimmied closer to him and they passed smoke back and forth as she spoke.

'You could still wait for Miss Right, or you could fall for the first girl to remove you from her Friend Zone the moment she's free and single...'

'No thanks,' he responded to the latter.

Vanessa chapped her lips and leaned in closer, eyeing him demurely, and her words were deliberately slow, low and clear. 'But it would be an honour and a privilege, if I was to be your first, and frankly I've been thinking a lot about teaching you about making love to a woman, and all the things you could experience...

She paused, took a deep breath and then exhaled her final words; 'If I was the one...'

'You're killing me,' he croaked, his heart jack-hammering.

Her lips curled up into a devilish smile. 'Not yet I'm not. I might if you let me, though.'

'It might not take much,' Michael assured nervously. She smoothed the hot palm of her soft hand over the back of his and entwined her fingers with his, reassuringly.

'At first maybe, but it's the most fun you'll have learning,' she said and chuckled dryly, and also quite highly. 'Just think of all the positives...'

Michael soaked her up with his eyes, and very positively. 'You'd be with someone you can feel safe with, someone you can trust,' she went on, her hand extending towards his inner thigh and riding up into his lap. 'Someone who knows their way around you, and someone you can explore with...

'And I'll teach you things that will drive women wild for you,' she purred, his living, breathing fantasy incarnate. There was no more need for words than there was need to ease the nerves now resulting from Michael's tangible arousal.

She could feel it in the air, crackling like the black and white fuzz on an empty TV channel, but the difference being that he was undoubtedly all here, and with all his attention focused on her.

And she could feel it in the surface heat of his skin, as he burned with her every touch. She could feel it where her hand now rested, right over the pulsating, growing bulge in his pants. She could feel it in the resulting kiss, and in his breathlessness.

In time she broke away, hungrier for him than she had been with his cock filling her mouth in the dark shadows of the bar that last weekend. So hungry, simmering deep inside for him, salivating at both ends, she parted her lips to say; 'I'm pretty sure that's why you agreed to come anyway. So what do you say, baby?'

Michael smoothly responded with a tender kiss, which she instantly allowed and coaxed to deepen into one undeniably answer. Michael gave himself to her without question, but took her all the same.

8

This was it!

He hated to feel so childishly excited, as though the immature face of his brother might threaten to prove to be his true face - his own just the mask that hid it. He dreaded the thought that this was the end of some perceived maturity and that once what he wanted was clear in sight and as good as his for the taking, that he would suddenly stop being the gentleman that attracted Vanessa to him.

His anxiety was a joker, a confidence trickster, but he knew deep down, and he had to force the admission of truth out of hiding. He would have to be retarded not to be as excited as he was right now.

'Breathe,' Vanessa whispered, holding his hand again. 'You're safe with me, and you're doing fine.'

'I'm just so...' Michael refused to say the word - anxious! 'Oh,' he exclaimed, becoming flustered.

'Let's keep it fun,' Vanessa chimed intimately, kissing him tenderly on the lips. 'Think of what I want to hear you say right now.'

Everything a blur, every nerve was amping up the output, leaving him grasping at the air for something, anything.

'I've been thinking it all week,' she hinted patiently and flashed him a nervous smile, and now she was blushing too.

Michael's stomach was one giant knot of adrenaline and arousal now, his mouth drying up, his tongue hot and rough. 'I can't take my eyes off you,' he said, bypassing the apology he knew would have no place here.

'You like what you see!' she observed, perching herself femininely on the edge of her seat.

He nodded. 'I'd love to see more. You're beautiful all over.'

'Hmmm, flattery,' she oozed approval. 'That can get you places.'

'Oh tell me more,' Michael grinned mischievously, now daring to run his own hand across her knee, up her thigh, and then venturing toward her inner-thigh. She breathed heavily.

'I'd rather take your pants off, if that's not too forward,' Vanessa admitted flatly.

'Better forward than backwards,' he agreed. 'You fill that bodysuit so fucking well but I'm thinking about how you'd fit into my bare hands without it.'

'And that,' she said, 'is what I definitely like to hear!'

Languidly she pounced, at a speed he could see coming slowly enough to welcome her lips with his. How she did it, he didn't give much thought, but in a moment she had him standing - Vanessa on her knees before him as she fumbled with his belt buckle - and then sitting again with his pants around his ankles.

Heavy breathing! Vanessa now kneeled between his open legs, taking in the sight of his stiffened cock all tightly packaged in his clingy boxer shorts. 'Don't ever be afraid to tell me what you need. Or if it gets too much,' she assured gently, 'then announce yourself.'

His balls looked large and full. The poor baby, she thought. With no experience he would be swollen blue and so sensitive that his first time would have to be short and sweet, but she wanted to let it linger and to introduce him in the best way imaginable.

She had to seduce him every step of the way, to make him want her as much as he wanted his own sweet release, and now she did so tenderly, running her fingers along the outline of his erect cock. She leaned in and inhaled him, feeling the rounded fullness of his endowed testicles resist the firmness of her lips and nose. And then without warning she traced her tongue slightly along the length of his shaft and opened her mouth to let him feel her heat.

'Oh,' he gasped.

'Sensitive boy, aren't you?' she said, making eyes at him, and then, 'I want to taste you again...'

Michael nodded. 'I want to taste you too.'

'You will,' she assured. 'That goes without question.' But then she hitched her fingers beneath the waistband of his shorts and began to tease and tug. 'But I asked first.'

'Yes you did,' Michael gasped, staring wide-eyed in his astonishment. He let her slip his boxers down, finally allowing him to spring free, and for the first time she would not only taste him and feel him filling her hot, wet mouth, but she would see with her own eyes the magnificent specimen that he sported.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers