Ms Thomas' Guide to Lovemaking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers

'Oh my god it's...'

Fantastic, were the words that her lips formed but did not speak. 'I need this,' she whispered, and in an instant she opened her mouth to take him in, slid back the wet foreskin, and sucked the delicious pre-ejaculate from the head of his cock.

'Fffff-

That was Michael.

...uuuuck!' concluded Vanessa, whose mouth was as smooth and snug as any good pussy a man had experienced.

For all the THCs surging through his blood as she wetly sucked and pumped at his straining erection, Michael might as well have been pilling on speed and ecstasy. One moment ogling at the sight of this smoky, smouldering angel feasting on his flesh, the next his head lolling back as she blew his mind, he didn't know what to do, where to look, what to say, or what would happen next.

He hissed, both pleasure and pain assaulting his senses at once. Such were the sensations she brought him with her mouth that Michael was helplessly lost in rapture, even though every touch against the skin of his sac felt like he was being branded with hot metal.

'Hang in there, blue balls,' Vanessa humoured him, letting his length pop out from between her lips loudly. 'Fuck, I love sucking your beautiful cock!'

'Oh god it feels...' He gushed his words, fighting for air, and then tensed up. 'Gah,' he blurted, hissing and blowing to try to control himself. With every flick of her lips and tongue over the ridge of his glans, every muscle in his legs and hips tensed upon reflex. Nothing had ever felt like this.

She couldn't have been happier. He certainly had staying power, which promised so much more to come. Vanessa cocked her head to one side, an adorable look overcoming her, even as she held the base of his straining cock in her fist.

'I want you in my bed, boy,' she purred. Michael whimpered, nodded frantically in his vulnerable state and smiled adorably right back at her. 'Are you ready to go further?'

'God yes,' he exhaled.

'You can come and help me out of my clothes and see just how I fit into your hands,' she said with a naughty smirk and winked devilishly. Once more, twice more, a few times more, she kissed the head of his cock and savoured the sweet young taste of his virginal pre-ejaculate.

'Sorry, you just... take me back,' Vanessa crooned, before slowly getting up to her feet. Licking her lips, she looked down to the youthful specimen pulsing in her hand and then looked back up with a wicked look. 'I'm not trying to pop your champagne cork too soon, though I expect you'll be able to recover quickly enough if you did.'

Still with his cock in her grasp, she carefully led the way up the stairs and invited him to bed.

To be continued...

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers