All Comments on 'Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
spelling needs

The spelling would benefit from use of an international dictionary as many are different and for readers from worldwide better. Things like "favour" is wrong it should be "favor" by the dictionary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spelling

J hadn't noticed the spelling until the previous commentator remarked upon it. It sees that you are English and so use the correct way of spelling. Our American cousins spend too much time reading their Websters instead of the correct English dictionary, the Oxford Concise Dictionary, used all over the World other than the USA. By the way, it's a pretty good story and I am enjoying it; keep on with the good work.

isadoreisadoreover 9 years ago
Spelling?

really? if all you noticed about this story is whether favour is spelled with a "U" or not you missed a well written story. I for one am happy to not have to add the "u" when reading anything. Please write more of the young lads journey through his summer education in the neighbourhood! As a favour for us in the Commonwealth-honour;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
spelling

Really enjoyed the story. I think you will find the English spell favor with a 'u'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story

Women that are really MILFs can seduce young guys easily. They can get it all free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who Cares!

As a high school teacher in a city school you would be surprised at the spelling errors in students essays.Do you come her to read these stories or pick apart the grammar.I feel the expression of the story is more important.Keep up the great story Hot 6308.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!!!!

I loved your story. Michael's character is hot. I hope you continue to write about Michael's exploit of older women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed the story but

thought you could have added some tension to the story. There seem to be no unknowns or challenges here. Big dicked kid confesses to teacher that he's got a big dick. She fucks his brains out and passes him around to friends, who fuck his brains out. No real problems faced or overcome. I believe the tale would be more interesting if you have actual difficulties for these characters to face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely titillating

As a newcomer to Literotica, I was delighted to have discovered your excellent work. Takes me back to days when a well-written adult paperback was one of my primary sexual diversions. The nearly non-stop sexual tension and action had me rock hard from beginning thru multiple pages as I do enjoy extending the pleasure of reading, watching or doing. Thanks for the great material!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
to Who Cares ?

You should.

And so too should every author who writes and posts their scribbles for others to read. There is nothing wrong with taking pride in your work. Posting a story on a public site that exhibits poor grammar, misspellings, and the other errors you suggest should be ignored or accepted., however, should be an embarrassment.

The speaker in this story is not represented as a student, rather as the teacher who grades those erroneous essays.

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2over 8 years ago
What a performance

Certainly glad there are blue tablets - would be exhausted and that was so well written - what an exercise to even read - literally 'brain washing!'

A joy to savor in many ways and more to cum

walrus90walrus90over 8 years ago
Fun to read, but . . .

I am glad you kept the hero's cock at a just believeable 11 inches. For as we used to say as teenagers: A cock could never be quite 12" or it would be a foot. Still, even at 11", for a majority of women, it would mean the tip would press against the cervix before full penetration was reached. And when it is, it would mean the cervix is entered or penetrated, and with the thick "hung like a horse" organ Michael is supposed to have, this would be extremely painful and unpleasant for the woman. These are anatomical facts, you cannot just ignore!

Next, you must have a high level of credulity to believe that Viagra will keep you going for 8 hours. You can call yourself lucky if it lasts for 2 hours. In practice, that means it is no good popping a Viagra before you leave home for a night when you expect to get laid, but don't know exactly when. For that you need Cialis. I assure you, I know!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good

but it might've been better if the sex was more descriptive

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Fun, and hot (esp Jenelle + her enhanced way horny mom)

...it is all about the clit for most if not all women and he pays attention

not sure even porn starlets could take his python balls deep in their rump

and thumbs up for Miranda getting him magnums

5 and fave

dudley_tundishdudley_tundish9 months ago

This strained plausibility beyond the breaking point. A woman finds a guy shelves and is suddenly pimping him out? Yeah, right.

I've noticed several repetitive features of your stories that are otherwise reasonably well written:

° The women are inevitably very busty.

° The women always make the first move.

° There's a significant age difference involved.

° Even if the guy is relatively inexperienced he's somehow an expert at eating pussy.

Some variation on all of the above would give your stories a fighting chance at plausibility. Right now, they're e excuses in clichés and stock erotica themes. You have the potential; it's upto you to use it or continue crank out formulaic schlock.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The condoms need to go or at least be kept in reserve to be used at the client's discretion. Think of the savings! I'm sure many of them would prefer, or even pay extra, for bareback and the thrill of feeling the raw cock and having it pump that thick load in them. I mean they're paying for it so they want the best service. The rubber diminishes it and it's not quite as hot. I doubt STDs are a concern given the clientele and it's a story anyway so you could just fluff it out to make the whole thing hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous