All Comments on 'Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 06'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NutRanchNutRanchabout 8 years ago
Nice twist

The obvious plot line from here is that the other women, or at least some of them, end up wanting the same thing.

But then you have a nicely creative mind so even if that does happen, I'm sure that you will make it enjoyable as you always have before.

Thank you for sharing your efforts.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 8 years ago
Great Continuation!

Hardest Job in the World is One Man Attempting to Take Care of a Harem, One of Whom is His VERY Loving Wife! Several Very Lucky People! Children to Come?

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanabout 8 years ago
Congratulaions

First rate story telling. Totally enjoyed the whole thing. I even think there is a few chapters left if you think about it.

Bodhi1978Bodhi1978almost 8 years ago
Definitely need another chapter of this threesome!

This story is smoking hot! Going to need another chapter of these three, as well as a chapter involving Ashley, Miranda and Michael!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW! Says enough

You bring out the best in the characters. They are smoking HOT!

Keep it up.....

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

So very good! I'm happy to read stories that lead to loving and happiness! Thank you!

wyldnloose69wyldnloose69over 7 years ago
Fantastic.

That was an amazing series of stories. Very loving and erotic can't wait to read more..

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Awesome Story!!

I can't wait to hear more about Michael and Miranda! And Hiromi too!! This has been one of the best reads on this site. Love your style! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing, although the plentiful sex scenes would be richer if supported by a somewhat more detailed and credible plot. I mean, two women who hardly know each other agree to become co-wives over the course of dinner? Seriously? And the husband and wife dive into this as part of whay seems to basically be a business venture? Come on. We seen your writing. We know you can do better than that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous