All Comments on 'MTMF League Ch. 01: Connor vs. Johnny'

by the1deros

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice twist!

I really liked this story, it was short and hot. I hope you continue the series! great job!

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictalmost 7 years ago
A familiar subject, still prevailing

I found this straightforward story about man-to-man sex in a college fraternity really enthralling. The author describes a familiar scene, a sexfight between two students which looks like an easy win for Connor, the bigger boy and more experienced fucker. When he generously offers his cock to the newbie Johnny for a ride, he gets caught by the relentless, powerful bouncing and comes twice. Johnny milks Connor's cock first with his muscled arse and then with his mouth.

The story reminds me of some Sketchy Sex videos, but there are many beautiful details which make the match Connor vs Johnny highly inspiring. It's worth reading in spite of the numerous mistakes (English is obviously not the1deros' mother tongue).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good bottom

The second orgasm, forced from Connor, is even better than the first. "Connor moans for the over stimulation, but doesn't fight it... he starts fucking back wanting to come once again... turned on by the boy's magic ride". Read yourself, how Johnny wins this match!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Man to man sex as a sport

I long for more chapters and more sexfight matches. Will Connor, the powerful fucker, get a revenge? Can Johnny, the victorious bottom, fight other men? Will other freshmen get their chance? The cowboy position should be compulsory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truly athletic

The follow-up could be a double-penetration. Connor get's a revenge. Johnny has to ride Connor's cock for a third time, while Michael joins his friend Connor and stuffs his cock also up Johnny's arse. Will Johnny's cock finally explode? Or will his two opponents erupt before?

the1derosthe1derosover 6 years agoAuthor

Ok... I just want to say I have so many ideas about how to continue with this series but I can’t find time to work on it. I am happy that some people have liked it so much to be so eager for more. So I just want to say thank you for the positive and constructive comments, and let you know I haven't given up about this series. I just need to find time to sit and work on the next chapters. I hope that at the end of this month I'll have at least a new one ready to publish. Thank you again. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Horny athletes

What makes this story so special is the combination of sports and sexual skills. Sex is a sport, especially among young men. Most athletes find it absolutely natural to prove their virility. They don't just masturbate and have cumshot contests, they also want to fight with their cocks and arses. Thanks to the1deros for the story of two boys fucking each other with athletic ambition. Jonny's ride on Connor's cock is a truly athletic performance and the most beautiful piece I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Boys will be boys

This story is overflowing with testosterone, ambition and cum. The two cocky fighters are common characters among the young generation. Their youthful fighting spirit can be watched in numerous fraternities and dorms. This story is, however, exciting till the end, or rather till the last drop of cum.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot story

Enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fraternity X

Porn Hub checkitout

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is far better than any Fraternity X episode!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthe1deros@the1deros
Hi! I'm not publishing on this site anymore! If you want to know how to keep up with my stories, you can contact me at my email, vyllard@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES